• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.
RP Here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/battle-tech-university.18884/
Welcome to Battle Tech University. BTU is the most esteemed Pokémon trainer school In the world. Located in LaRousse city, Hoen region. It boasts the most sophisticated trainer experience. Our courses are highly competitive and geared towards making you a stronger, faster, and smarter Pokémon trainer.

Enjoy an exciting school life with your friends and classmates, while learning more about the university’s shady origins.

You will all be assuming the roles of novice Pokémon Trainers with limited Battle experience. Your room number will be assigned here after your Student ID description is approved. I really look forward to writing with you all!

Campus Locations.

Sakaki Acedemic Building
Located at the north-most end of the campus the Sakaki Acedemic Hall is The largest building on campus. Standing five stories tall and covered with gleaming windows. Above the doors is a massve stained glass image of the school mascot a Mega-Charizard enveloped in blue flames. All Acedemic classes and administrative offices are located in this building.

Courtyard
Located between the three massive stadiums on the borders of the campus is the courtyard. A well kept grassy field that serves as a social area for students. The field is a patchwork of concrete islands connected by LaRousse City’s signature moving sidewalks allowing students to quickly reach their destinations.

Dorms
The boys and girls dorms are located on opposite sides of the courtyard(Boys in the East, Girls in the West). Student dormitory’s are 5 stories tall.
First floor is home to the cafeteria, as well as vending machines and a lounge.
Second floor is a recreation area. There is a game room, a computer room, and a training room.
Floors 3-5 for student bedrooms. 3rd year 1 4th Year 2 5th Year 3. The rooms become progressive larger and nicer on higher floors as the later years have significantly less students. Less that half of each year graduates to the next.

Safari Area
A large forested expanse on the southern end of the campus. Wild Pokémon can be caught here. It is also home to a veriaty of challenging obstacle courses that are part of the endurance course.

Stadiums
Each of the stadiums is a massive dome shaped building containing two full size Pokémon Battle Courts. The upper levels of the stadium contains rings of spectator seats. Assembly’s, Tournaments, and Live Battle classes are held in these buildings.

Ruby Stadium
Located to the east of the courtyard this building is painted to look like a pokeball.

Sapphire Stadium
Located to the West of the courtyard this building is painted to look like a great ball.

Emerald Stadium
Located South of the courtyard before the safari zone this building is painted to look like a Ultra Ball.

Class Schedule
C-Track
(All Player characters will be in C track, schedule should be received via PDA on the first evening)

{ 8:00-9:00 Regional Studies: Professor Larch
Acedemic Hall Room 1123

9:30-10:30 Double Battles: ProfessorSakura
Acedemic Hall Roof

10:30-12:00 Free period

12:30-1:30 Single Battles: Professor Beech
Ruby Auditorium Field 2

2:00-3:45 Endurance Training: Professor Holly
Safari Zone }

Roommate listing (Subject to change as we find out who stays and who becomes inactive)

Alan Race
Mike Light

Maxis Alod
Zeph Everard

Manuel Stone
Charles Tangi

Chris
Henry Cross

Girls dorm

Clair
Inna Gora

Alexis
Atlas Bennet

Anna Woods
Asselyum Sorice

Stephanie Thompson
Gabriel Fox

Last edited:
Battle Tech University
Student ID registration

Name:
Year: One
Description:
Pokémon: (three unevolved pokemon)

Here's mine

Alan Race
Male
Year One
Description: Hair: Jet black hair with a blue highlight on his right side. His hair reaches just past the ears, and he keeps in neatly combed to the left side
Eyes: Emerald Green
Clothing: He never leaves home without his black leather jacket. It's a soft worn black with no shine. The zippers are a clean silver color. Underneath he usually wears a lavender colored collared shirt that he keeps untucked from his black, not quite skinny but form fitting jeans
Identifying Marks: aside from the streak of blue In his hair he is a fairly normal looking teenage boy, though he does have a scar on the back of his hand from a Pokémon bite when he was younger
Musculature: with broad shoulders and a slim waist he fills out his 190lbs quite nicely he has an angular some what chiseled face

Pokémon: Treeko, Charmander, Sneasel

Last edited:
Name: Dylan Ryle
Description: Dylan has short light cyan hair that he generally doesn't comb, but it's usually pretty sleek. Behind his glasses are lavender eyes. He wears a blue turtleneck knit sweater underneath a white jacket; the jacket is usually open. Dylan wears black pants and blue converse-style sneakers.
Pokémon: Alolan Vulpix(Jasmine), Popplio(Dee), Jangmo-o(Skale)

Approved! :)
Dylan will be in room 317.
Though we are going to wait for a few more people before we get this RP rolling, feel free to make your first post on the main thread.

First Year rooms will be on the 3rd floor. So in the 300’s. I’ll be assigning rooms as people sign up, just to make sure people have Human roommates.

I put Dylan in 317 ^
Is that ok with you?

ALSO saw this in the thread. I really don't want this RP to be closed up, so let me just quote the RP rules real quick.

• Posts must be written in third person (There is no "I" in "Role Play") and in the past tense (because we most certainly can't have everything happening all at once) - this helps maintain a certain consistency and grammatical cohesion between the players.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Mike Light
Description: Personality: TBA
Hair: Black; slicked back
Eyes: Red
Clothing: Gray hoodie; some normal white pants; black nikes; Fingerless black gloves; white t-shirt; black and red headphones usually on his neck
Pokémon: Totodile, Rowlet, Torchic

Remember me? Im fyre. Also uhh do i have to make a new form?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea I did this when I started charms and I thought you would say that now. Anyways I’ll try but I’m on my phone so it might be short

603143_trainercard-Alan_Race.png
I don’t know why my signature isn’t coming up.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Will post in a bit, by the way I edited my pokemon. (lol they're all starters) Also Mike is not similar to the old one that much besides the name

Battle Tech University
Student ID registration

Anna Woods
Female
Description: 5' 4" 135lbs. Shoulder length light brown hair with Auburn, almost blond highlights that become more visible in the summer. Dark brown eyes. Sylphlike figure. Can typically be seen wearing light blue jeans worn almost white in a strip on the top of the thighs and shins. and a dark heavy sweater. Underneath is a dark red t-shirt with ruffles around the bottom.

Pokemon: eevee (f)
houndour (m)
cranidos (m)

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Description: Manuel has short, black hair and brown eyes, standing at 4"7. He often wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and brown shoes. Also, he wears glasses.
Pokémon: (three unevolved pokemon)
Grubbin, Litten, Minior

Name: Asseylum sorice
Description: Asseylum has long, blonde hair with cyan blue eyes. She stands at 5"2. She always wears a medium-length white dress, and has white shoes.
Pokemon:
Ralts(female)(star)
Fennekin (female)(flare)
Amaura(male)(frost)

Approved :)
Girls dorm Room 320.

Also. I posted discreptions of locations on campus at the top of this page. It would do everyone well to check them out.

good choice on location, LaRousse is one of my fav anime-only cities so i have a good feeling this is gonna be Lit

Name: Atlas "Atty" Bennett
Description: 5'3.5", 137 lbs. Atty is pear shaped and pale-skinned, having a soft face accented with touches of pink. Her dark brown hair is styled to a neck-length bob, and she has warm brown eyes behind thick framed glasses. She wears a black choker, a short sleeved, tucked white t-shirt, a high-waisted pleated skirt in a baby pink to purple gradient, black sheer tights, and black lace up boots that only reach to a couple inches over her ankles. She also carries a shoulder bag, a slightly more saturated shade of pink than her skirt.
Pokémon:
Wurmple (F) (Styx)
Ability: Shield Dust
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting
Bug Bite
Electroweb (Tutor)

Budew (F) (Belle)
Ability: Natural Cure
Growth
Mega Drain
Toxic (TM)
Synthesis (Egg)
Attract (TM)

Misdreavus (F) (Whisp)
Ability: Levitate
Will-o-Wisp (TM)
Psywave
Confuse Ray
Astonish
Dazzling Gleam (TM)

Last edited:
Name: Zephious (aka Zeph) Everard
Description:
Physical: 6'2" (Feet and Inches), 173 lbs. Zeph has ash brown hair styled with spiked hair up top and neat fades on the sides. His face is well defined in structure and his eyes are an ocean green. He is lean and has decent muscle due to copious amounts of exercise.

Clothing and Accessories: Zeph on most days selects to wear a sleek white dress shirt and grey dress pants, complete with his favorite solid black tie, black leather belt, and black leather dress shoes. He sometimes wears an assortment of tank tops and shorts either on extremely hot days or he just wants to relax.

Pokémon: Ralts - Male - Regius, Froakie - Male - Lucifer, Scyther - Female - Arca

I suppose I could use a nice cup of RPing and a break from using my Fakemon. I’ll be using my first character I used on Pokecharms. (I will only be taking in one Pokémon unless if the minimum is three since that was not specified from what I am finding here.)

Name: His name is Charles Tangi.
Year: One (This is his first year here.)
Description: Charles stands at a moderate height of 5’4” and weighs in at 128 pounds. He has short hair dyed in a shade of light blue. He has on an orange Kasaya that serves the purpose of a one piece garment. There is a picture of a silhouete resembling a small dragon Pokémon with a compound bow launching a salvo of arrows on the front side in the center area. He wears brown, leathery sandals and carries around a tan leather shoulder bag that stores various items for basic and personal purposes.
Pokémon: He has a Bagon. (See below for more information.)

Name: He has no nickname or anything of the likes of an identity, as he is simply referred to as Bagon.
Species: Bagon / Rock Head Pokémon
Age: His age is roughly estimated to be about 20 Months.
Appearance: Bagon might seem like your average, everyday Rock Head Pokémon, though he is about three inches shorter and somewhat lighter than the typical species of his. The ridges on his head are in a shade of pale white. He carries around a small compound bow and a quiver that holds some toy arrows.
Personality: Bagon is often described from others to be a shy, reticent Pokémon and a huge crybaby. He usually flees from combat whenever possible as a result of the Pokémon Center being one of his worst fears he is yet to conquer. He does not like being carried around by other people or Pokémon as much, since he only likes to be carried by his trainer.
Ability: Rock Head (Prevents the user from taking recoil damage from various moves executed in the midst of combat.)
Other Info: He is somewhat quicker when it comes to the terms of speed when compared with the average amount for his species.

I presume the boys and girls dorms are separated after reading everything before, as I might decide to maybe have my character be the only one in that room for various, justified reasons.

I was wondering if I could have a separate Pokémon character for the RP.

That’s just not really possible with the plot that I have in mind. Things are going to get very Lord of the flies very soon. Really need to be a human character to take part in that.

Oh, alright. You’re the boss so I understand with that. I will be posting as soon as possible in the RP after I finish eating and driving home.

The time for me right now is 14:47 / 2:47 PM.

Cool. Also might really want to consider getting a second Pokémon at least. Having just one will prevent you from participating in some of the classes And the exam tournaments