• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

;_;No it won't. My staff is so bad. It makes me wanna beat my head on my desk. I didn't go to culinary school to baby sit and do paperwork!!!!!;_;

The evolving isn't really powergaming. More so for you it's the rattling off several attacks/actions per response. Think kinda like a mix of the games and the anime. You could for example dodge or do some kind of non "move" related action before using an attack.

Your Pokémon never seem to get hit with anything.

>_<Both at the same time! Ahh, the cringe!

That is also true, Orion. Keeping it at one attack and one dodge per message makes it an easier battle for yourself and everyone reading it. Most of the time I can't keep up.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Looks like it's just going to be the 6 of us RPing now. Makes sense considering how long it takes us already to have one day. More students and a single class will take 10 pages.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I see what you mean but dodging isn't something I do all the time is it? Sorry if it is. And I guess countering moves is something that makes my Pokemon untouchable.

True, everyone tries to do the same thing it feels like and the story doesn't turn out being unique. I've found that with a lot of players, the role-play takes too long to complete a scene.

Usually after every post that I make, I find mistakes. So, I go back and change it.

Hey, Orion. When do we get to meet Team Forge? Wes wants to bust some heads.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Quilava and Luxio are just itching to beat up bad guys

Edit: just realized I put ithing instead of itching... I'm dumb

Last edited:
Yes, me as well. Its fine though, I need to go find my life. I think I left it under the couch cushion.

Last edited:
we close at 12 my time. It's 5:00 RN. I'll still be able to play every once and a while. You guys have met the teaches for the first two classes so you can go ahead and do those

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I'll still be awake when you get back but I'm about to go somewhere so I can't RP for a bit. If @_rb3 starts the next scene I'll join in.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lexie won't be on and Jez idk Orion is going to join in like 7 hours so it's currently just you and me.
Edit: Blake gets on and off randomly so I don't know about him either

Can you read through some of my posts and describe to me what you feel Shieldon is like. I'm trying to portray something through his character and I'm not sure if I'm hitting the mark.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I love this rp tbh. It's so deep all the time and I literally feel the story from Wes' extra emotional posts. Not extra in a bad way but like, it's so involving to the reader. It pulls them in I guess is the phrase.