• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Alan's playlist

Arctic Mankies
Squirtool
Mewtallica
Weezering
Greninja Sex party
Joltik At the Disco
Led Drifblim
Guns & Roserades

As you all can see, I had an incredibly productive day at work

I have so many pokecharms tabs open right now :D. I'm writing the introduction to D&P, just scarred the shit out of myself when i opened the wrong page and thought I'd lost everything.

We will be having a transfer student joining the RP as of today. You all will not get to see her character sheet. Please do not report Yellow.Anime when she begins posting on the thread.

She's an old friend of mine on here. She was only allowed to join under a strict set of "Conditions">:D>:D
*Cough* Plot Device *Cough* *Cough*

Not for me. I really enjoy this thing. I guess everyone is too busy. I never see Scorch, Blake, or Lexie anymore. Jez is really into the role-play that she just made and has work usually.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't know what to do with Mike. I mean he's drunk but everyone else is at the bathroom scene. Lexie is just offline most of the time and I haven't seen Blake in a couple of days either. It's a real shame because this RP has been my favorite.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lol sorry about my inactivity as of well...a couple days ago xD I just had some stuff to take care of cause my bird ain't doing so well. So a couple vet trips is all. I'll get back to posting asap cause I wanna see where this thing goes.

Ah, don't do it! Where will the ladies sleep? (Wes needs a roommate, lol).

Me too, Blake. Birds are cool creatures and its always hard to see a pet a go. Hopefully things work out.

Those two are gonna temperature shock you like an asylum patient. <.>'

Looks like BTU has its own Benedict Arnold!!!!

Last edited: