• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Really? I thought everybody started out making 10 lines. Now that I'm typing it I realize that's really dumb.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait if I'm really good for a beginner then I guess you're amazing. You started out before me and are way better than me.
Edit: I meant to say after me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I suck at writing in school. Guess I'm better at narrative fiction than boring informational/ opinion essays.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I wonder who's going to post next. I post dumb stuff that begin with 'I wonder' that are probably against the rules.

I wouldn't say "against the rules". You just need to put more effort into what you write and the result will come eventually. From what you say about school, I'd guess you were young. Writing comes with experience as well, Scorch.

No, he noticed. He messaged, "Busy" and put the PDA back in his pocket.

Saw that romance tag on the thread and I was like... This has gotta happen.

Hey Lexie is back!

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Rip my random 2 am postings on 'charms hello 9 hour sleep I can't dream with because I went to sleep at 2 Am

Just for a couple of tense slip ups when we were tired or busy? That seems a bit extreme; I mean I could understand if we were just being lazy about it but that's the only I can remember it happening...