• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

You know I've been looking for another role-play, Jez.

Gijinka is a human with the natural ability to turn into a Pokemon.

But Mike! Its flippin 40 pounds! We need to at least try to be logical. Its like saying, "Uh, my Charmander swam around in water and it was fine. It jumped into the air above the trees and flew around too! I can't believe you didn't know that Charmander can learn Waterfall." Just not ok.

There is a way to place a poll when you create a new thread. I would create a Discussion thread with one. Also, 1 or 5 would be the best for my likings.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And an electric mouse can break boulders. See? Pokemon doesn't need logic. Plus I can just edit it to say it used some of flame charge except on its hands or something

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@_rb3. That statement proves my point. A mouse can't logically have a steel tail so a rat should be able to somehow break the surface of the earth, at least by using some elemental powers or something.

Melody.

As the pair begins to run from the Aggron they are frozen in place. Their bodies going rigid as they begin to Hallucinate voices "you can't run from a trainer battle" @.@

Lol, that's creepy.

As the boy tries to pull out his bike from his shorts pocket, he begins to hallucinate the professor's voice, "God Dammit Bobby! I told you not to ride your bike here!" 'But, but you didn't actually ever tell me!' The boy cries.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Finally finished Indigo League. Starting Orange Islands. One season done, 19 more to go! *chuckles nervously*

Yeah. I can't believe what they did to the anime after XYZ. That whole season was amazing. And now Pokémon looks and sounds like Naruto!!! ;_;

I stopped watching sometime in Hoenn, what have I missed? Should I try to catch up on all of them? Also, Orion, please vote :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I only see the anime every once in a while but I was still enraged with the franchise for creating that abomination "Sun and Moon". Even the games were bad. Why does everything have to take a turn for the worst?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
me too :p but I hate what they do with the characters. Ash laughs for no reasons and in nearly every episode they have them with "realistic faces"

I mean the games were alright, just really different. I enjoyed playing through them. A lot of hours went in to perfecting that team...

This Alan guy sure is a player. First it was, "P-please invite Lexie, too." and now its "Wow, Jez look into my eyes!" <.> I'm so judgy

;) he's just trying to dismiss suspicions. I have no idea what you're talking about. It's not like they're at a nice restaurant, dipping class and blowing off their friends or anything.

Emoticons are fun. Sometimes I use too much as well.

Yes, I was wondering about the new talking Pokemon thing, myself.