1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BREAKING NEWS

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Doctor Oak, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

[​IMG]

http://www.pokecharms.com/index.php?xnewsaction=getcomments&newsarch=082008&newsid=7

#1 Doctor Oak, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Awesome. Well done Alex :p

3. That's really disturbing...

Can someone pass some tissues? >_>

4. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

... XDDDDDD

That is so fucking -wrong- it's just right.

5. Cool....Disturbing....but cool.

Nice Dr. Oak, where'd you get the pic? (Or DayU anyways)

6. Shiny Pyxis

Shiny Pyxis 2016 Singles Football

Wow, Daytime actually skipped dinner to get this? And I don't get how this is wrong

No, I'm not trying to pretend this time. I really don't see how this is disturbing in any way. Just a Skitty riding a Wailord, right?

7. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

O_o I shall never look at Skitty and think 'aww, how cute' again! At least this wasn't the other way round, that would have been too horrible XD

8. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

And here's the result:

[​IMG]

HSOWA is officially real. Shame there's no proper scaling on the HSOWA picture, but then either Skitty would just be a pink dot or Wailord just wouldn't fit on the screen at all. Still awesome though.

9. Small thing everyone might like to know, I almost did get Wailord on top, but I wasn't holding the Wiimote when it happened.

10. oh lord, (XD pun) I just can't stop laughing XD -dies- Skitty can never be looked at the same way again...

11. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

[quote author=StellarWind Elsydeon link=topic=4773.msg69940#msg69940 date=1219578824]
    ... XDDDDDD

That is so fucking -wrong- it's just right.
    [/quote]

Alright then.

Also:

That's ONE way of putting it.

12. Good crap. That's crazy. How bored can you get?

13. If Day_U was bored, he wouldn't risk missing dinner for it.

But more importantly, this is an Epic Discovery!! D:

14. That's just scary....

Hold on, that thing between skitty's foot and wailord's bump-on-the-head is part of the fence, or else we could sue Nintendo.Unless...*shudders*

15. Actually Bliz, I don't think that's suposed to be there...I'm looking at the original image I took and its still there, but I know its not her foot or leg, and there shouldn't be a hole break in the fence there...

But still, I doubt you can sue Nintendo is some pixels may not be lined up right. There's something "rude" hidden on the cover of The Little Mermaid, and Disney hasn't even tried to fix it to this day.

16. guess
    I didn't make that clear enough, but the sue thing was a joke.

17. Turtwigz001

Turtwigz001 Guest

That's just freaky and disgusting. To put it even simpler, plain wrong.

18. Oh my goodness! That is so (Insert amplifier here) funny! My laughter actually annoyed the people on the floor below me! (I laugh fairly loud, and I have an odd one.)