• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Boryia Tales, Heritage of the Bracia's Throne

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
@RisingGarchomps
I was wondering if Clay has always tried to set up Lucy with someone or is this something he has recently started to do.
Clay is a cautious person. He would only approach a noble stranger and support them if he saw them having a positive effect on Lucy or offering something great. He has tried to find other suitors for her in the past, but it's mainly been in secret. When he saw Leo Dragonheart at the King's palace and how Lucy was interested in him, he saw his potential. He highly regards the Dragonhearts anyone and positively discriminates against them.

Well, universal currency in Boryia are Copper, Silver and Golden coins. However, some rich countries have also their own currencies and they usually held the economy better.
Bracia was about to have its own currency too, but due to many different events, it just didn't happend in the end.

Helios.

Well, universal currency in Boryia are Copper, Silver and Golden coins. However, some rich countries have also their own currencies and they usually held the economy better.
Bracia was about to have its own currency too, but due to many different events, it just didn't happend in the end.
So the correct terminology would be ‘X amount of golden coins’ rather than an official name like dollars or pounds Stirling for example?

I would say that not bad, its around the middle of the ranking of the countries in terms of economy.
Empires obviously are on a top, then there is Diocesse, Kingdom of Morkibeth, rebublic, Tzardoms and Bracia.
So Bracia is quite wealthy country, but its wealth is separeted by noble families and it starts to drop due to the kingdom situation.

So our economy is currently declining; that would make sense since the Nemu-Empire is attacking us and that might have crippled trade a bit. We also don't have that many major port cities, I only count three: Giupi, Tusco, and...whatever this city is:

upload_2020-8-2_15-3-2.png

Can't read the name.

By the way, what is the wave symbol?

Helios.

I wasn't really thinking about fleet much as I felt that it won't be used at all in the rp.
Give me a while.
Fleet is a mix of ships, of all families and crown. It is however commanded by the Great Admiral.
This is quite interesting, as I also was wondering what the symbol could have been. I assumed it was some kind of 'sea' faring family.

I had an idea for a character or set of characters who have connections to the navy and protect the Tigroran controlled coasts, so maybe he/them could be part of that fleet.

Last edited:
Don't hate your life or that bastard will get to you.

Well, Basiclly Al and his friendos had a fight on a set on fire tavern and somehow survive. Now he is on the run, while Puma-kun and his group is heading back to Tigrorans city. Michaelis and his guests also went to visit Tigrorans as their head died, they wanted visit library etc.
Leo is slowly ending his talk with Arthur and maybe Tay will be back on the flashlights.

Well, thats in a big, big, biiiig short, what happend.

Last edited:
Hey guys
I just wanted to drop by quickly and say that I'll be dropping out of this rp..
The reason being that I wouldn't simply have time to because of irl stuff

I hope y'all understand ^^
But I wish for good rp's even though I won't be participating in it anymore
Its really sad to see you go, Idk :(
But real life is more important, of course.

In the end, Montiante spot can't be left empty. So someone may need to fill it again. I don't mind if one of you guys took it, but if you know someone that could be interesting in such rp as this, then you can @ them. This way more people will have fun rping.

Once again, its sad to see you go, @IDKWhatUserNameToDo.
I wish you the best of luck in anything that may stand on your way in future and hope to see you again.

Shame. I was looking forward to more action between Clay and Lucinda. I don't think you should axe the character. Get someone to play her.
Easier said than done.
First thing first, no one has a better understanding on character than a person that create her themself so it may be that someone will make her not in a way that the creator wished to.
Second, you will need a permission from creator as it is created by someone else character that you want to take control over.
And the last thing, there isn't many people that want and would be capable to lead well a fate and story of character that simply isn't theirs and usually want to make their own.

hmm reading around on this... its has interest as i never really got started in the Corridor mages RP and its subsequent versions due to busy-ness

isit possible to bring my demons into this? if not i can make them into something else more fitting