• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Boryia Tales, Heritage of the Bracia's Throne

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Isn't Natalie supposed to be with them after she eats right? @RisingGarchomps @Spoiled Bread
@Cmeriwether
When did you write that?

I do remember saying that Natalie and Al would get on. I’m aware Ocarina had all that stuff with your characters the previous day.

I’m still trying to work out if Ocarina and Al travelled together. You see, me and spoiled bread are trying to work it out and bread’s last post may be edited if we realise there’s any bits that don’t make sense.

FYI, the event I’m trying to do is going to unleash a subplot which any of the other heirs may manipulate if they want to and use to take Al down. It will involve the citizens of lands owned by the Tigrorans, as well as the library and the wizards who may go there.

Last edited:

Helios.

Palladia isn't looking to take anyone down right now. At the meeting, she wants to talk with the other heirs about their goals and future plans. If anything she'll mainly be trying to pull Leo into her camp, and possibly Lucy.
At this rate, Al might not be able to come to the meeting.

When did you say it was again?

Also, I should say here that I plan to have Leopold Tigroran to write to the heads of each of the other three main houses asking for support on his deathbed, as he knows Al will mess things up. He will ask for an alliance with each to leave it open ended.

At this rate, Al might not be able to come to the meeting.

When did you say it was again?

Also, I should say here that I plan to have Leopold Tigroran to write to the heads of each of the other three main houses asking for support on his deathbed, as he knows Al will mess things up. He will ask for an alliance with each to leave it open ended.

The meeting Palladia called was a week from the funeral, that would be 6 days from now.

Helios.

Who calls the shots on what day it currently is in RP? I know it's the day after the original castle meeting but it seems to confuse some of us when things are happening.

For instance, I've recently written a draft post for spoiled bread to see as I was confused as to whether Ocarina and Bronya would leave with Al. I hadn't had the time to write it up until now. In the current continuity, it would appear to the rest of you guys like Al has only awoken up now, but my intention was to have him wake up exactly at the same time as everybody else.

Helios.

Its not really a problem, is it? :?
Why do you think we write posts in rp in a past sentence?
It WAS a problem because at least three people have misinterpreted what is going on, the continuity and when things are happening in relation to each other.

If the '6 days' go by to the meeting relative to Palladia but Al is still on day 2 being busy and he wants to go to the meeting, how is that supposed to work? Is he supposed to use a time machine?

Now I just simply don't understand you... For everyone is day number 2 and I doubt that anyone made their post further.
For Palladia and Yowa is also still a day 2 and the meeting with all heirs is in the day 6, so simply not today.

I think that I stated earlier that with a timeskip to another day, everyone would be back in their own palaces and places and things that are happening now are simply happening a same time or a bit earlier...

Also, as a meeting, I think we speak about that 'main' meeting that Kyuu-san character planned to happend in day 6.

Helios.

If the assumption is that everybody would be back in their rooms before a skip ahead to the next day, would the system not be able to be bypassed by a character lingering outside of the capital by doing other things?

You assume we're all going to our respective fortresses, but the post I have ready to copy and paste will involve shenanigans outside of Caspe.

I will post it on the RP for you to see.

What’s the state religion of Bracia?
Is Bracia based off any real nation in terms of like culture and stuff?
It slightly depends, lands of the South-Western Bracia have more in common with Eastern Medieval Europe culture, but rest of Bracia is based on Western medieval Europe and it is a main culture. State religion? Faith in the Six elemental Deities, this faith has its entire mithology and explaination of worlds beginning, but it will be either stated in written work or in rp later.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It slightly depends, lands of the South-Western Bracia have more in common with Eastern Medieval Europe culture, but rest of Bracia is based on Western medieval Europe and it is a main culture. State religion? Faith in the Six elemental Deities, this faith has its entire mithology and explaination of worlds beginning, but it will be either stated in written work or in rp later.
So which countries have that religion or is it just Bracia?

Just realized that Lucy is Leo’s cousin in law through arthur lol
Well, she kinda isn't due to a fact that Arthur and Leo aren't really blood related, just that Leo's Father's brother (I assume) took Arthur as a slave and etc. We all know the rest. Being a Pure blood is very important for Dragonhearts (Not for everyone , but for most. Leo for example doesn't really care)
So which countries have that religion or is it just Bracia?
Most of the countries. Theocracy have faith of 12 Saints. Elfs have faith of Great Elven Ancestor Mother (Will be explain more in rp) and there is also a cult/sect, which will be also introduced later in rp.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, she kinda isn't due to a fact that Arthur and Leo aren't really blood related, just that Leo's Father's brother (I assume) took Arthur as a slave and etc. We all know the rest. Being a Pure blood is very important for Dragonhearts (Not for everyone , but for most. Leo for example doesn't really care)
fair enough, i’d thought about how Arthur wasn’t really accepted by the dragonhearts for not being a true one so that fits

Helios.

Here is the letter Leopold Tigroran sent out to each of the heads of the noble families. After it has been sent, news will arrive of him dying, killed by his wounds inflicted by Al, common knowledge passed on from the family towards the other families to warn them. I decided to write it also here because my post was an extremely high intensity one:

Dear Leaders of the Noble families and of the court of the late King,

With great urgency, I write to you all of pressing matters. The times we are living in are a desperate one and increasingly, I feel the need to address the rise of a great corruption, a great evil, one which lurks the lands of Bracia which is now quickly becoming full circle. During this uncertain and desperate times, we, the great families of this realm, the only hope left for it, must band together in the face of great adversity to protect ourselves and its people. I acknowledge the great feats of each family, despite some arguments and some tensions with others, know that I am truly sorry for the problems I have aroused with each of you and know that in my heart of hearts, I have always stood by your side as an ally. I write also to the late King's court, the one who I truly have admired all this time, the one who united the Kingdom under his leadership. With him gone, the question arises for who will be the next heir. One of us must come with the goods. One of us must nominate an heir for the rest to follow.

However, in my foolishness, I have accidently appointed an heir, Aloysius Stripeclaw Tigroran, for the throne. I was not aware of the dark deeds he was involved in up until now. He is the reason why I am in this current physical state, barely able to move, barely able to breath, I have been throwing up for a while because I re-contracted a rare genetical disease caused by my son. You see, I had recently killed off the disease in my family. However, I soon went to go to the castle for our meeting with Al. He quickly turned on me and pushed me down a flight of stairs. The cuts I endured were only part of the pain. After he did this, I fled back to Caspe, the castle where I sit now. I missed the meeting. But I heard of the nasty, rude and arrogant things my 'heir' said. He has endured great pain and suffering himself in his life. At a young age, his older brother left the family and went to another part of the world. His twin sister, who grew up with him, perished early on. He was also convinced that I was abusive and that he was an unfaithful husband to his mother. These are all slanderous lies and are untrue! Do not believe a word he says about me! In short, his personality should indicate an element at least about who he is. He is not a gentleman.

Second, I'd like to draw to Al's political side. I have heard of his idea of ethnic cleansing for the elven race. I have never gone against this noble race and the King's assistant, Michaelis, was a great role model of mine. We must work together to stop the elves from being expelled or persecuted in this noble kingdom. Al's comments have sometimes bordered on the anarchical side. You see, he was briefly part of a vicious and evil cult like organisation known as 'Black Fury'. Black Fury are terrorists. They wish to brainwash the population of Bracia into thinking that the noblemen like us and the families up high are corrupt and money-hogging. Therefore, they throw their men into a war of rage, their conflict with us Tigrorans has been never ending. I have reason to believe that Al is secretly harbouring these brainwashing ideas despite my disciplining of him. He also believes a strong totalitarian leader should be in control of the country. Combined with his anarchical ideas, this kind of brutal dictatorship would great a catastrophic contrast. We should be weary and not allow him to have ANY power whatsoever.

I, Leopold Tigroran, formally denounce Aloysius Tigroran of the title of heir. Let it be said that he does NOT represent ANY of our views as a family. Instead, i'd like the title and nominee for the throne be passed to my wife, to one of Al's brothers or his cousin, Ocarina, who has so neatly taken control of the library.

We are on the brink of destruction here. We can either go one of two ways: dictatorial and brutal OR anarchical and chaotic. We must stop these two ideas from colliding. We need someone who is just and fair, Kind but not crazy.

Black Fury has grown strong in the past few months. They have gathered financial allies from the more mountainous north and some noble families have turned against us. We are losing control here. The wizards who sometimes use our great library have started to speak out against us too. We require URGENT support as soon as possible.

I would like to propose a quadruple alliance of families to watch over these lands and ensure a stable future. Only together can we stop the rise of evil. Please come to our court, the keep in the middle of our great castle, just outside of Caspe. We must discuss a great many things, if not, my wife will be willing and my growing heirs.

But for the love of the elements, please do not be tempted by Al or Black Fury's words against us. We must work together.

I know I am dying. This shall be one of the last things I ever do in life...accept going to the toilet. Ah, my good sense of humour comes in again. It has been a good life for me, but the end really went badly. I hope that my heirs will continue my legacy, my future. They're going to need all the help they can get.

In any sense of emergency, I nominate Puma and Ocarina Tigroran as official heirs.

Thank you for listening to my fair story, and, goodbye.

Lord Leopold Tigroran.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Here is the letter Leopold Tigroran sent out to each of the heads of the noble families. After it has been sent, news will arrive of him dying, killed by his wounds inflicted by Al, common knowledge passed on from the family towards the other families to warn them. I decided to write it also here because my post was an extremely high intensity one:

With great urgency, I write to you all of pressing matters. The times we are living in are a desperate one and increasingly, I feel the need to address the rise of a great corruption, a great evil, one which lurks the lands of Bracia which is now quickly becoming full circle. During this uncertain and desperate times, we, the great families of this realm, the only hope left for it, must band together in the face of great adversity to protect ourselves and its people. I acknowledge the great feats of each family, despite some arguments and some tensions with others, know that I am truly sorry for the problems I have aroused with each of you and know that in my heart of hearts, I have always stood by your side as an ally. I write also to the late King's court, the one who I truly have admired all this time, the one who united the Kingdom under his leadership. With him gone, the question arises for who will be the next heir. One of us must come with the goods. One of us must nominate an heir for the rest to follow.

However, in my foolishness, I have accidently appointed an heir, Aloysius Stripeclaw Tigroran, for the throne. I was not aware of the dark deeds he was involved in up until now. He is the reason why I am in this current physical state, barely able to move, barely able to breath, I have been throwing up for a while because I re-contracted a rare genetical disease caused by my son. You see, I had recently killed off the disease in my family. However, I soon went to go to the castle for our meeting with Al. He quickly turned on me and pushed me down a flight of stairs. The cuts I endured were only part of the pain. After he did this, I fled back to Caspe, the castle where I sit now. I missed the meeting. But I heard of the nasty, rude and arrogant things my 'heir' said. He has endured great pain and suffering himself in his life. At a young age, his older brother left the family and went to another part of the world. His twin sister, who grew up with him, perished early on. He was also convinced that I was abusive and that he was an unfaithful husband to his mother. These are all slanderous lies and are untrue! Do not believe a word he says about me! In short, his personality should indicate an element at least about who he is. He is not a gentleman.

Second, I'd like to draw to Al's political side. I have heard of his idea of ethnic cleansing for the elven race. I have never gone against this noble race and the King's assistant, Michaelis, was a great role model of mine. We must work together to stop the elves from being expelled or persecuted in this noble kingdom. Al's comments have sometimes bordered on the anarchical side. You see, he was briefly part of a vicious and evil cult like organisation known as 'Black Fury'. Black Fury are terrorists. They wish to brainwash the population of Bracia into thinking that the noblemen like us and the families up high are corrupt and money-hogging. Therefore, they throw their men into a war of rage, their conflict with us Tigrorans has been never ending. I have reason to believe that Al is secretly harbouring these brainwashing ideas despite my disciplining of him. He also believes a strong totalitarian leader should be in control of the country. Combined with his anarchical ideas, this kind of brutal dictatorship would great a catastrophic contrast. We should be weary and not allow him to have ANY power whatsoever.

I, Leopold Tigroran, formally denounce Aloysius Tigroran of the title of heir. Let it be said that he does NOT represent ANY of our views as a family. Instead, i'd like the title and nominee for the throne be passed to my wife, to one of Al's brothers or his cousin, Ocarina, who has so neatly taken control of the library.

We are on the brink of destruction here. We can either go one of two ways: dictatorial and brutal OR anarchical and chaotic. We must stop these two ideas from colliding. We need someone who is just and fair, Kind but not crazy.

Black Fury has grown strong in the past few months. They have gathered financial allies from the more mountainous north and some noble families have turned against us. We are losing control here. The wizards who sometimes use our great library have started to speak out against us too. We require URGENT support as soon as possible.

I would like to propose a quadruple alliance of families to watch over these lands and ensure a stable future. Only together can we stop the rise of evil. Please come to our court, the keep in the middle of our great castle, just outside of Caspe. We must discuss a great many things, if not, my wife will be willing and my growing heirs.

But for the love of the elements, please do not be tempted by Al or Black Fury's words against us. We must work together.

I now I am dying. This shall be one of the last things I ever do in life...accept going to the toilet. Ah, my good sense of humour comes in again. It has been a good life for me, but the end really went badly. I hope that my heirs will continue my legacy, my future. They're going to need all the help they can get.

In any sense of emergency, I nominate Puma and Ocarina Tigroran as official heirs.

Lord Leopold Tigroran.
Very interesting nice way to mix things up I wonder how the other families will react

I now I am dying. This shall be one of the last things I ever do in life...accept going to the toilet. Ah, my good sense of humour comes in again. It has been a good life for me, but the end really went badly. I hope that my heirs will continue my legacy, my future. They're going to need all the help they can get.

Lord Leopold Tigroran.
If I may have a few objections, Garchomp.
I can understand Black Fury being a serious threat for Bracia and etc. But don't introduce it maybe as a cult, as there is only one completely different cult. Well, if it 'has' to be a cult, then tell me why and I may consider that there are two on entire continent.

I still think about few more things, if they really are a problem or not, before I say them.

It is a good idea, but I also want to keep something like an order in rp and that it wouldn't 'Go too far' with some things. I just hope that you understand...

Tia's going to run with it, she'd argue that none of the Tigroran heirs actually have a vote since they don't officially have positions as heirs. Ofc, she has stakes in who becomes the next heir as well and the letter suggests the next Tigroran heir will be chosen by some form of vote. In any case, now that Al being...a terrorist has been revealed, Tia has basically crossed him out as potential candidates for the throne. She would assume that everyone else would as well.

In fact, her immediate play would probably be to push her meeting forward and capitalize on Tigroran confusion and chaos to pull Lucy and Leo over to her side, and then jointly settle all the other fires.

Edit:

Ofc she'll be sending spies and agents to verify all these claims.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tia's going to run with it, she'd argue that none of the Tigroran heirs actually have a vote since they don't officially have positions as heirs. Ofc, she has stakes in who becomes the next heir as well and the letter suggests the next Tigroran heir will be chosen by some form of vote. In any case, now that Al being...a terrorist has been revealed, Tia has basically crossed him out as potential candidates for the throne. She would assume that everyone else would as well.

In fact, her immediate play would probably be to push her meeting forward and capitalize on Tigroran confusion and chaos to pull Lucy and Leo over to her side, and then jointly settle all the other fires.

Edit:

Ofc she'll be sending spies and agents to verify all these claims.
I would take ocarina as an heir cuz she seems pretty reasonable