• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Boryia Tales, Heritage of the Bracia's Throne

He wanted to follow up with something, but I think we should just do what Garchomps suggested.

Probably.

I'm struggling to come up with a proper response that would entail her the way I had envisioned. I'm not feeling it at the moment.

It's probably best to skip to the next day if I don't reply within the next day if you really need to move the plot forward. We can have what Al said to Palladia next as a mystery. Maybe he reveals a secret or why he's really acting the way he is, what he really wants from the throne.

So give it another day and if nothing happens then we can wrap up and move on.

I need to have Palladia talk to all the Noble heirs at some point, but it doesn't have to be now.

I wanted to make Al do something really creepy but I guess l just have him ask for Palladia’s Hand in a provocative manner.

Also, are there like a bazillion and one different kingdoms on continents NOT on the map?!
The marriage option is a bargaining tool for Palladia; she's prepared to share the throne but only for someone she knows has the same goals as her. After all, she doesn't want to start a civil war.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
He’s kind of undecided but he wants to bring the impression that things must be done differently to ensure Bracia’s survival.

His main policy would be bumping up the military and increase training and spending to try and finally defeat Bracia’s enemies once and for all.

He’d try to appoint experts of different backgrounds to show this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He’s kind of undecided but he wants to bring the impression that things must be done differently to ensure Bracia’s survival.

His main policy would be bumping up the military and increase training and spending to try and finally defeat Bracia’s enemies once and for all.

He’d try to appoint experts of different backgrounds to show this.
I don’t think any heir would disagree on this

Helios.

Al’s main target as at the working and middle classes.

His ideal group would be lower down soldiers who have either just signed up or have fought all their lives for Bracia without sufficient reward and ill pay. He’d paint the picture the generals were only caring about themselves but he’d try and respect them too at the same time.

He would also target any noble pure or birth who supports him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Al’s main target as at the working and middle classes.

His ideal group would be lower down soldiers who have either just signed up or have fought all their lives for Bracia without sufficient reward and ill pay. He’d paint the picture the generals were only caring about themselves but he’d try and respect them too at the same time.

He would also target any noble pure or birth who supports him.
What? He would be targeting people that support him?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well to put my character’s view in this Arthur would be happy to help change the other heir’s views cuz he’s also in favor of wars against enemies and for the lower people to be helped more

You would be schocked how much Leo is a serious opponent, as he isn't just aiming for a throne and he has slightly different point of view. (I also noticed that he won't like Al much)
He's not aiming for the throne which makes him not Palladia's opponent. He has specific changes in mind for the country, and she's likely more than willing to satisfy them in exchange for his vote lel

Her visit to him later will be to see what his ideals are and to share her own, she would very much like to make him her general lol

Then she'd want to make Al her spymaster and it seems she'll have to wait a bit before she can suss out what Lucy wants.

22347_HUAH4Bwh.png Andreas made in Piccrew
He's not aiming for the throne which makes him not Palladia's opponent. He has specific changes in mind for the country, and she's likely more than willing to satisfy them in exchange for his vote lel

Her visit to him later will be to see what his ideals are and to share her own, she would very much like to make him her general lol

Then she'd want to make Al her spymaster and it seems she'll have to wait a bit before she can suss out what Lucy wants.
Maybe... We gonna see when they meet :p

Helios.

But the Dragonheart family as a whole is disliked by Al despite some warm greetings here and there between the families. They are supposedly the two biggest and most powerful families in Bracia after all. Al sees Leo as the Dragonheart's way of tempting the wrong people over using charm. To him, he sees Leo as trying to play the 'handsome prince' stereotype as a hero. Leo would be Al's main barrier to entry, his main rival. He cannot simply do what he can do to Palladia to Leo.

Now "unload" just makes it sound like I was being critical. I was half-joking, lol
Ekans, I think you should join the RP instead of just unloading opinions from time to time, maybe you could change some character's ill-placed fates since you are so knowledgeable :D
Too busy for that though. I've fangirled RPs in the past reminding people that I'm reading along and it became a problem only when my discussions posts were spammy, gross, or irrelevant to the thread. But I can stop if that's where this is headed, peace out.

Now "unload" just makes it sound like I was being critical. I was half-joking, lol

Too busy for that though. I've fangirled RPs in the past reminding people that I'm reading along and it became a problem only when my discussions posts were spammy, gross, or irrelevant to the thread. But I can stop if that's where this is headed, peace out.

No, don't leave! :o
Its not a problem, Snek-san!
As long as see, they aren't irrevelant, spammy or gross.
Don't stop, its always nice to see and talk with you, even if you are too busy to join.
And maybe in future, you will join us.

Helios.

Haha I think someone should try drawing my characters. I'm not very good at drawing, so I feel a bit left out.

I'm sure someone could come up with a good profile for Aloysius, so long as it doesn't look like this guy:

Helios.

In the time you’ve been gone, old memes from around 4 years ago have resurfaced and shown their face. It’s chaos here!

I too hadn’t got notifications for this thread at one point. I’ve got them now but I didn’t a few pages back when Clite and Sage were making fun of Al behind my back.