• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Boryia Tales, Heritage of the Bracia's Throne

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Does anyone have any plans in mind for after they take the throne?
I do... but you already know them.

Btw Clite can you tell us about the geography of the world? Like what the land is like in certain areas, for example maybe the border of Bracia is mountainous or the capital is adjacent to a river, things like that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"These inhuman dogs must be slain."
"The lesser races must be purged from the kingdom."
"The only good non-human is a dead non-human."
"If you want something done right, leave it to a human."
"Never trust an elf!"
Michaelis:

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-17_16-27-15.png
    upload_2020-7-17_16-27-15.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
Question.

@Clite of Dragonbow @RisingGarchomps @IDKWhatUserNameToDo

Are any of you seriously going for the throne xD?

Leo and Lucy don't seem that interested in the throne, and Palladia's got offers in mind in exchange for their support. I'll hold off on telling them now, it'll probably be in my next RP post. But, outside of Al and Palladia, it seems like no one actually wants the throne and Al's 3 for 3 on insulting the people he's supposed to get to vote for him i.e. the other heirs.

Honestly
Leo is after a throne, but as he said for a kingdom

In other words, I have an image what kind of kingdom Leo wants, but he isn't stupid and knows that if someone can fullfill Leo goals then he may support that person. He simply don't wants to hold the main burden XD

Also, as long as Al keeps saying that he votes for himself, then Palladia won't become a queen as she needs all votes on her >:D

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tagged who I interacted with. Kind of embarrassing considering I forgot the rules in my first post, but I guess in my defense that has never been a rule for me before.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Al has basically become Othmar Garithos from WC3. Yeah he is fanatical and wants the throne, but he also wants to abolish the house system and obliterate anyone who disagrees with him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@SageNeb
I'm curious about the relationship between Arthur and Lucinda, like does Lucy just know him as the guy who's married to her aunt or?

Also I don't think I'll be posting anymore to the RP for the night since it's midnight over where I live so Good night y'all
I don't really know, whatever you want I guess. Though I was thinking Arthur is friendly because he wants to get on the head family's good side.