• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Boryia Tales, Heritage of the Bracia's Throne

Well, Helios as he made quite lot of stuff in rp, should be the one posting, but he had few troubles with this and took a lot of time...

Now he is away and wasn't here for almost two days, so I just ask you guys for patience and if he takes too long... Well, few more days. To not let rp die...

So I ask you for patience, Everyone and Helios, if you manage to read this then I can help you with post making, if you still will have problems.

Well, about a spot of Montiante, Idk is saying this.
IMG_20200818_001832.jpg
(They allowed me to use their message)

So, you guys can just make new Montiante heir and story needs 4 heirs.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
What's going on? I'm here. Haven't received notifications for the majority of discussion threads i'm part of, only getting notified for some RP posts and being pinged directly with the @.

I personally think one of us or a new person should control Lucinda or have her die to allow for more character room or have another family member take over.

And then as a plot point we can have her assassination and then have other people come into the fray. Perhaps house Montiante is compromised and the Coalmoores have to get involved.

Hi it's me again

So yeah.. Personally I think having Lucy never exist would be the best option. It has it's pros and cons, but it can be easily fixed with someone else taking up the montiante spot with an entirely different character. Also as a bonus option the person that takes up the montiante spot could do like do here (or in the rp thread itself) fill in what their character did and reacted to stuff happening (nothing too major too far back ofc), but yeah.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Hi it's me again

So yeah.. Personally I think having Lucy never exist would be the best option. It has it's pros and cons, but it can be easily fixed with someone else taking up the montiante spot with an entirely different character. Also as a bonus option the person that takes up the montiante spot could do like do here (or in the rp thread itself) fill in what their character did and reacted to stuff happening (nothing too major too far back ofc), but yeah.
I do not think it quite possible to wish a character to 'not exist' unless a character is chosen to replace it with exactly the same moral compass and exactly the same decisions in their mind. Remember that in the case of Lucy, there were retainers whose stories revolved around them and also that one other heir did have some sort of connection to her. Although we're still at the start of the RP, an awful lot of things have happened, such that it may be easier just to have the character die or go off into the wilderness instead of creating an alternate timeline where somebody else existed, if that's what you're implying.

I hope this makes sense and I hope I don't sound a bit too harsh on you.

Name: Rhd (pronounced red)
Nickname: ???
Sexuality: Any
Height: 5'6"
Race: Demon, Sanguine Wolf/Hell Hound
Element: Unknown
Physical Appearance: Humanoid in appearance, but is an anthropomorphic white and red wolf with digitigrade legs an hourglass shaped, slender, athletic and seductive as female demons are. Her muzzle is slightly more slender and longer than that of a pure Sanguine Wolf, but her tail is slightly shorter. Her face, neck, chest, forearms, inner upper arms, belly, the insides of her ears, and the underside of her tail consists of white fur, while her back, the outer points of her face, back and sides of her ears, shoulders, sides, and tail are covered in a rich red. Her hair is large, long, and voluminous it’s all combed to the right with very bright red highlights on the upper most layer of her hair. The sclera of her eyes are a brighter blood red tint, with glowing golden colored irises and vertical stilted pupils. She has heavy black mascara and eyeliner accenting her already long eyelashes (unknown if this is actually makeup or not). The points of hear ears end in black extremely thin and long tufts that stick up like antennae several inches into the air.
Clothing: A dark red grey crop top that hangs off her right and exposing her midriff, and black tight shorts that hangs very low and very loosely off her hip. She wears a black choker bearing the seal of Jackal. Her left ear is pierced with 2 golden rings.
Personality: Confident, cynical and at times temperamental. She is quick to identify and exploit an individual's shortcomings and insecurities, often times goading them into unfavorable fights or battles. Often seen as the leader of among her sisters, she is the most vocal and tends to be the most confrontational as well. Her temper can also be classified as explosive and unpredictable, making her a very dangerous individual to deal and interact with aside from her siblings.
Name: Grein (pronounced Green)
Height: 5'5"
Race: Demon, Plague Jackal/Hell Hound
Physical Appearance: Humanoid in appearance, but is an anthropomorphic grey and dark green wolf Jackal hybrid with digitigrade legs hourglass shaped build, slender, athletic and seductive as female demons are. Her muzzle is slightly more slender and longer than that of a pure Sanguine Wolf, but her tail is slightly shorter. Her face, neck, chest, forearms, inner upper arms, belly, the insides of her ears, and the underside of her tail consists of white fur, while her back, the outer points of her face, back and sides of her ears, shoulders, sides, and tail are covered in a beautiful lighter green. Her hair is just as large, long, and voluminous, all combed to the back and right with very bright toxic green highlights on the upper most layer of her hair. The sclera of her eyes are a deep green color that almost seems black, with glowing toxic green irises and vertical stilted pupils. She has heavy black mascara and eyeliner accenting her already long eyelashes (unknown if this is actually makeup or not). The points of hear ears end in black extremely thin and long tufts that stick up like antennae several inches into the air.
Clothing: A dark green and grey crop top that hangs off her left shoulders and exposing her belly, and a matching loose long flowing skirt very loosely off her hip. She wears a black collar bearing the seal of Jackal. Her right ear is pierced with twice with silver rings while her right hear is pierced four times with gold and silver rings, 2 each
Personality: Slightly similar to Blue in that she is calm but no were near as reserved or quiet, she takes extreme pleasure in spreading her gifts of pestilence and rot across the other empires, often releasing a new deadly contagious disease or virus onto unsuspecting populations to test its potency. She is often seen to be extremely happy and eager to meet new people often times she is seen as the most approachable, and friendly but don't let her facade fool you, she is seeing others as nothing more than her next test subject.
Name: Bleu (pronounced blue)
Height: 5'4"
Race: Demon, Spirit Fox/Hell Hound
Physical Appearance: Humanoid in appearance, but is an anthropomorphic white and blue wolf fox hybrid with digitigrade legs, an hourglass shaped, slender, athletic and seductive as female demons are. Her muzzle is slightly more slender and longer than that of a pure Sanguine Wolf, but her tail is longer and bushier. Her face, neck, chest, forearms, inner upper arms, belly, the insides of her ears, and the underside of her tail consists of white fur, while her back, the outer points of her face, back and sides of her ears, shoulders, sides, and tail are covered in a lighter blue fur with additional white colored fur runic markings disbursed throughout on her body. Her hair is large, long, and voluminous all combed to the left with very bright blue, almost glowing, highlights on the upper most layer of her hair. The sclera of her eyes are a faintly glowing blue tint as well, with glowing ice blue irises and vertical stilted pupils. She has heavy black mascara and eyeliner accenting her already long eyelashes (unknown if this is actually makeup or not). Her ears are large and pointed, they often stand up in attention but droops when she’s sad, tired, or weakened.
Clothing: A dark blue and grey tube top exposing her midriff, she wears a loincloth that hangs very low and very loosely off her hip, and a long flowing sheer cover-up around and over her loincloth. She wears an amulet bearing the seal of Jackal. Her right ear is pierced with three silver rings.
Personality: Calm, quiet, and reserved. In contrast to her sisters she is sympathetic, kindhearted and forgiving. She mostly keeps to herself and lets her sisters do most of the talking. However, her silence is not to be taken as a sign of weakness, she is just as powerful and efficient as her sisters when she is given a task to complete. She is often daydreaming and her speech is soft and airy, giving off a sense of light and childlike wonder and innocence.
Bio (for all 3): The three Heralds of The great Void God, and the original three demon hounds, and favorites of the God, prior to its defeat and subsequent sealing by the 6 other deities, Rhd, Grein, and Bleu were gifted vast amounts of power, spreading the will and control of the god throughout the realm. The three heralds were also the God’s favorite attendants/concubines, its will was their will, and together, the three Heralds were near unstoppable, wielding devastating powers the Void God rarely needed to lift its own finger to spread its influence.

When the Void God was confronted by the six other deities the three of them fought alongside their master, but were eventually defeated. The six deities however did not escape unharmed however, the devastating powers utilized by Grein during the confrontation along with Bleu caused permanent damage to the other gods eventually forcing them to abandon their own astral forms, but the extent of the damage caused extended beyond those forms and into to their physical forms as well. Once again this was possible due to a combination of Grein and Rhd’s power. In the God’s victory over the Void God, the three Heralds had effectively afflicted the gods with an inescapable curse leaving them in a perpetual state of weakness slowly eating away at them in every aspect of life.

With the Void God being sealed away the three Heralds lost their powers and were sealed away along with it but with much harsher magic and restraints as punishment from the six gods for the damage they caused. So now they wait for someone with enough to power and free them from their prison so they may walk the world once more and hunt down and take revenge the six deities that had fell them before, and resurrect their master.
Red Dancing Dragon

Who knows :p
If yes, then it will be much later part, maybe even another season.
As rp is seperated to two segments
World saving and War/diplomacy between countries is another ones, both separeted and connected to each other at the same time as the reasons, why sometimes something happends in rp world may be involved by the third side.
Don't worry about that for now.

Well, my friends, I was thinking about another timeskip as rp seems to slow down and events of first day after funeral seem to slowly end (and posts slowed down a bit).
But, if you still want to add something, then just finish it by the sentences (before the timeskip) in the posts ^^.
If you need more than one post, just tell me here, timeskip will start from around half of a day.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, my friends, I was thinking about another timeskip as rp seems to slow down and events of first day after funeral seem to slowly end (and posts slowed down a bit).
But, if you still want to add something, then just finish it by the sentences (before the timeskip) in the posts ^^.
If you need more than one post, just tell me here, timeskip will start from around half of a day.
Tbh I wanna timeskip to the part where all the heirs meet up unless people had something planned to do in the week before that

Question to the people that don't have a heir yet in their ocs... Would you want to make a Montiante heir?
If not, I gonna ask if someone could join rp.
Also, I wonder how all of you have been doing as rp got quite quiet.