• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Bros!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Oh i’m Sooooo sorry, I had no idea, your highness.”

Shadow Link bowed in parody, sticking out his tounge and pointed at himself with two fingers. Holding this pose as Kaiba seemingly asked for master hand’s assistance, he phased out of existence, appearing righ next to Kaiba, draped across a few chairs directly to his left.

“I could be elsewhere, but not many people are as fun to talk as you, Kaiba Seto.” He hardly contained his laughter, knowing how unwelcome he was. “Now where are my manners? You can call me Shadow, not to be confused with link. You’d be surprised how often we get confused, not like you care.”

“Hehehe....” Master hand laughed, looking down from the void, watching Kaiba’s call for ‘help’. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

....needless to say, they fell on deaf ears.

Kaiba waited for a couple of seconds before closing his eyes and smirking. "Huh, guess we don't have as good of a host as I thought." Opening his eyes again, he glanced at Shadow Link. "Well well well, two correct guesses in a row. You're getting good at this, I indeed do not care. Maybe one of these days you'll get the hint to get lost." The sarcasm was dripping off his words and pooled at his feet as the duelist spoke. "Who names their child Shadow or Link anyway? They sound like cartoon characters that Pegasus would like."

Last edited:

“Why don’t you look around Kaiba, we are all rejects!”

He flapped his arms open, a few images of competitors, flashing before their eyes. Zangeif, Heavy, Starfy, Maul, amongst many many others. Shadow link’s eyes grew sharper and deep set as he began walking backwards into the air.

“We are not the big hand’s first choice! We are all second rates! Surely you noticed by now...”

This is when he traced a finger made picture frame around Kaiba, a smile growing wider and wider for each passing second.

“That there is always ONE more important than you that could have been chosen...”

When he remove this picture frame, he appeared to vanish along with it. An inky trail disappearing into the air.

“...Why do you think it’s called ‘Bootleg Brothers?’”

Listening to Shadow's words, Kaiba spoke out loud after the departure. "Because none of us are brothers, even if it might look like that. Bootleg means that something is illegal or fake, possibly both. Keep up kid, this stuff gets taught in preschool." Although feeling relieved that Shadow Link left, he couldn't shake those words. Was he second best? It couldn't be. Yugi would probably agree to the tournament and Pegasus would too, but he got chosen, they didn't. They weren't the head of a multinational company, he was. Reminding himself of his position and recognising the mind tricks that business partners would sometimes pull, he contorted his face back into the serious mask it always was.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Toad was able to protect himself from most of the sting shots using his trusty shovel. However he wasn’t able to stop all of them. One got him right in his left leg and the other punctured his right arm. They both caused quite a bit of pain for him, but this is where he would truly snap.

He hadn’t been damaged or barely even touched this entire fight but now he was feeling a lot of pain, and it started to make him angry. With this anger he screeched and charged towards Sting, all whilst swinging his pickaxe wildly from side to side.

“Guess I’ll have to keep on the look out for him then.” He said as he was still observing the stadium. “Big bald bloke. hanging around with other muscular men...shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

Obi-Wan smirked at his opponent, “They sure as hell don’t look like blaster bolts to me.” With no hesitation Obi-Wan simply jumped up into the air to avoid both shots.
“Guess you’ll have to be even faster than that Lupin.” He said mockingly before laughing to himself.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
It seems the sting shots managed to finally hit this little mushroom creature, and angered it into a blind fury. Sting couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Now, he could do a real dirty move. He went invisible again, with the pickaxe swinging inches away from his tail. He snuck behind Toad and silently crawled to the ground, still on all fours. He went visible again in order to attack and snuck up to Toad as close as he could while the mushroom wildly swung its pickaxe around. Then, Sting opened his mouth and tried another tongue whip attack; but instead of trying to lash out at Toad, he was trying to push Toad off the platform with his tongue by extending it like a spring coil towards Toad's back.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Heavy}

"Yes, I suppose we fight now. Certainly beats waiting for Super Toy." Heavy said, beginning to gather his things. "You know, normally I underestimate people like you. But now? Not so much. Toadling creature seems formidable. And you? You remind me of spy. But I warn you: You fight like spy, you die like spy. Am clear?" Heavy said, a little bit of a serious expression on his face."

{Sam & Max}

"You know, people like you seem really fun, but then they turn out to be good fighters. Good fighters are still fun, but they're annoying to finally put down. But that out of the way, I have a question for you. Does this seem to be your size?" Max said, seeing his pal being thrown back, and throwing the pair's lucky bowling ball as he regrouped with Sam. "Way to go, little buddy! Although, I did put an investment in that ball. We'll need to retrieve it afterwards." Sam said, as Max helped him get to his feet.

Johnny heard max talk and as he saw him throw the bowling balls he was barely able to get out of the way leaving Sam in the path of the bowling balls. Johnny was getting impatient at this point ,and was planning on finishing the fight. He then closed the gap between him and max driving his foot to max's chest with the intent to kick him out of the ring like a football. He didn't take his attention completely away from Sam however as he expected that cunning dog to have a plan up his sleeve. In Sam's case probably literally.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
{Chara}
"Okay." She back up as she grabbed the knife, this guy was holding a pretty big gun, "ready or not...here i come!" She would run at him full speed and try to slash him with the knife.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Min Min
Min Min was becoming rather impatient while waiting on this "Johnny Lawrence" to arrive when she saw some huge commotion with Master Hand. He seemed pretty upset and she looked over at the leader board only to see that her opponent's name had been completely scratched off the list. Well what am I supposed to do now, I need to get out of the prelims, and get on to the real matches already!

As she was waiting, a green leafy reptile came up and asked about her "Wait you're looking for me? So you must be Lawrence's replacement huh? You're certainly unlike any opponent I've ever seen, but that will just make beating you all the more fun!" Min Min didn't hesitate as she ran through the portal so that her match could get underway.

Starfy
Starfy didn't respond to his opponent's comment about the fireball, mostly because he was shocked about him transforming back into his little star self. It seemed his transformations didn't last long without Bunston, but they would work well in a pinch. Based on the duration of his last transformations, he had to guess they would only last about 5 seconds each, and he would only be able to use them every 20 seconds. Certainly not the power boost he thought he had at the start of the match, but it would be more than enough for the tournament. Starfy started to spin around Zangief hoping to wear him down and make him dizzy until the 20 seconds were up and he could use another transformation.

Zangief followed Starfy with his eyes for a couple of seconds before letting out a thunderous laugh. "Hahaha! You want to spin, comrade? I prefer a dance myself!" The Russian wrestler lifted his left leg and began to repeatedly kick at Starfy as if he was kicking at someone's shins. Surely one of the kicks would have to hit the little star?

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The egotistical skeleton gave an affirmative nod, standing in a bombastic pose. "YES, WE SHALL! PROVIDED YOU ARE READY, OF COURSE... READY TO FACE THE MIGHT OF A GREAT WARRIOR! AND THAT GREAT WARRIOR.... IS ME!" He struck another pose, completely oblivious to Curly's slight reluctance.

A shorter skeleton seemed to slip out from behind Papyrus. "hey paps, y'mind letting me talk to this one for a minute?"
Papyrus crossed his arms. "WHY CAN'T I TALK TOO, BROTHER?"
Sans grinned lazily. "c'mon bro, do you really want to be around me when I'm being humerus?"
Papyrus scoffed, before storming off. "I WILL LEAVE FOR ONE MINUTE ONLY! AND WHEN I RETURN, YOU WILL NOT UTTER A SINGLE ONE OF YOUR INTOLERABLE PUNS! NYEH! HEH! HEH!"
Sans chuckled, still wearing his trademark grin. "don't mind him. my bro tries a little too hard sometimes." He adjusted his ketchup-stained jacket. "name's sans. i'm paps's brother, if that wasn't obvious."

[Flowey]
Within the shadows, the sentient flower watched the crowds. People were being eliminated already. He couldn't wait for his turn to make his opponent suffer.
Suddenly, he spied two all-too-familiar figures. Two skeletons, one tall and one short. His eyes narrowed in fury. They weren't supposed to be here! This ruined his plan entirely!
Eyeing the crowd dangerously, he contemplated in his mind. What was he to do? If he showed his face, he wasn't sure how they'd react. Particularly the smiley trashbag. That one had caused him too many RESETs back in the day.
It would be so easy... just one blow, without him expecting it... then I could run free...
He caught the devious smile forming on his face, and immediately shut it down. No. I made a promise to Frisk. I already broke it once and I won't break it again.

Jayblade

Gex laughed to himself as Min-Min stated she would “beat him up”. He then proceeded to put his twig in his mouth in an effort to look cool. “Come on what’re you really gonna do to me with a name like Min-Min?” He asked mockingly as he gave off a smug smirk and glare.

As he stared at Min-Min he then proceeded lift up both of his arms, clearly showing off his lead blades, “Besides I got these bad boys right heeere.” He then looked at his huge tail, “Oh and this guy too.” He then chuckled to himself as he too walked into the portal to begin their match.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Curly
Curly looked at the short skeleton after his brother left. The two were certainly quite the pair. "Well, Hi Sans. I'm Curly. Your brother seems nice, reminds me of a few friends of mine. Although, I would never let those friends go through a tournament as crazy as this. It's kind of impressive that he's able to do this. You know, especially since he doesn't have any guts." Curly heard the skeleton make a pun earlier and she couldn't help, but return. "So are you fighting in the tournament too? I didn't see your name in the bracket.

Min Min
Min Min stepped into the ring, quite literally. The stage looked identical to the sparring ring back home, not that she used that stage much. It was kind of boring without any gimmicks and it wasn't as stylish as her own home stage of the ramen bowl. Either way, it would be the perfect place to put that oversized gecko in his place. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and let's get this fight started?" Min Min didn't waste a second; she started charging her dragon arm immediately so that it would be ready as soon as Gex was in the ring so that it would be charged by the time they fought.

Starfy
Starfy narrowly dodged a kick as he was spinning past Zangief. He realized the big oaf wasn't as dumb as he looked. Starfy realized he had to change his strategy when he saw a couple of barrels not far from where the two were fighting. While not sure of what exactly the contents were, he was pretty sure it would be some water-like substance. He ran over to a barrel and hopped in only, to do a super jump right back out of it. His twenty seconds were up. He transformed into his Starpedo form as he barreled straight for Zangief's chest with his big icicle tail.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Sans's grin grew significantly wider. "not bad."
He sighed, giving a small chuckle. "nah, this ain't my thing. i'm not even here on purpose, really. i'm just here to cheer my bro on. besides..."
A glowing HP bar appeared above his head momentarily. Instead of a normal amount, his HP bar was full at 1. "i'd probably end up dead, y'know."
He shrugged. "just... do me a favor. ya don't have to go easy on him or anything, he'll hate that. just... don't judge him, m'kay? he's great once ya get to know him, he's just a little... eccentric."

Lupin quickly shot three rounds in quick succession. One aimed above Kenobi as he leaped, one below him incase the first missed. He threw a lump a metal rock purposefully missing ,and as the third shot fired it missed him ricocheting off the rock aimed right behind him. He walked closer to the center of the stage, "So how does a guy such as yourself end up at a place like this? But more importantly I wonder if this tournament has a prize? More specifically where is it???" Lupin said with a goofy grin.

Zangief was surprised by how the little star transformed into a torpedo or a rocket, he wasn't too sure. What he did know however was how to channel his muscle spirit and take the attack. The Red Cyclone never runs from fight! Flexing his muscles, his skin turned red as he used Iron Muscle before taking a solid stance to grab the Starpedo and reduce the impact. Catching it a bit too late, the projectile hit Zangief's chest as force behind the Starpedo pushed him back. The Iron Muscle mitigated some of the damage, but the impact still hurt a decent bit. It was still a torpedo after all. Gritting his teeth, he tightened his hold on Starfy and attempted to piledrive him as he was a lot bigger than normal and he had to make use of this opportunity.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Curly
Curly was shocked at the hp bar that appeared above the skeleton. It was weird to be able to quantify your hp like that. This wasn't some video game after all. It must just be a thing they can do in their world. Even stranger was that the skeleton only had one hp. She now understood why he wasn't participating in the tournament. Then he said the line about going easy on Papyrus.

"I promise I won't go easy on him. I really want to win and it wouldn't be fair to do that to him. Plus, he must be pretty strong if he was invited here, I'm sure there'll be no need for me to go easy on him. I don't mind if he's a little, as you put it, eccentric. He seems like an overall Cool Dude and if we weren't here to meet on the battlefield, I'd hope to be his friend someday. Why don't you call him over so we can start this thing already?"

Curly was still feeling reluctant about fighting Papyrus, but Sans words helped her steel her resolve again. This was for the Colons and she couldn't go easy on Papyrus since they wouldn't want her going easy on them. This was her first battle towards keeping them safe forever and she would not fail here.

Starfy
Starfy's attack landed with decent success, but now he was in a bit of a pickle. He was about to be pile driven by his opponent straight into the ground. He still had about a second left before his transformation was done and Zangief had a tight grip around his slightly larger than normal body. His head hit the ground and started to throb, but he transformed right after making contact which allowed him to escape Zangief's grasp before any more damage was done. His head was spinning and when he tried to spin around, he wanted to throw up. There seemed to be only one option for the time being, to run from the behemoth.

"Cub should not fight grown bear!" Zangief exclaimed as he piledrived Starfy into the ground. The star took a beating, that was for sure, but it was still standing. Impressed by the unexpected resilience, the Red Cyclone decided on finishing the star once and for all. Jumping into the air, he stretched out his arms and legs as he planned on falling down on top of Starfy with his full weight.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Heavy}

"Is... Is that best for you? Seems... stupid. Bah, let me just do this." Heavy said, remembering what a wise purple bearded content creator once said. He began to spin up Sasha, only for the hulking gun to fire its bullet spray. "Now she knows that gun does this. I think she might try to sneak behind Heavy to fight. I will have this in case." Heavy thought, pulling out his KGB and readying behind him, prepared for a perpetual perfect flank. (+ 8 alliteration points!)

{Sam & Max}

"Well, Johnny, I'm getting the feeling that you just wanna rush this fight through, but I'm... er, my pal is having fun. So couldn't you just let us hold up the fight for a little while longer?" Sam said, refusing to leave the ring via toss out. The dog wanted either them or Johnny to be knocked out before they lost the fight. "Yeah, this is really good practice for when we have to be moonlighters!" Max followed up, as Sam pulled out his gun and, instead of shooting it forward, shot all six bullets upward.

"I had a feeling you would say something like that" Johnny concluded. Johnny assumed the kick would be enough to knock the rabbit out of the ring but evidently it was still in the ring. Wanting to end the fight quickly he decided he would take out the dog first, "Absolutely. Great fight!" Johnny commented. He saw the dog shoot his gun up in the air ,and concerned as to where the bullets would land he was careful to think of where the bullets would land. Johnny quickly clotheslined sam with his forearm in an attempt to push him out of the ring. Johnny knew better to stand near the edge of the ring carefully stepping back afterwards. He kept his eyes on the crazy rabbit as he didn't trust it at all at this point.

Dead account

{Chara}
Chara saw Heavy revving up his gun, quickly dodging the bullets, she ran towards Heavy, sliding underneath him to try and slash him from behind, putting all her power into the slash , much to her surprise by Heavy's readiness to an attack like this.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Gex
Gex looked around the place in which the fight would take place. “Nice and simple. I like it.” Gex then turned to his oppenent and got his leaf blades and tail ready. “I’m all ready. Why don’t you make the first move sunshine?” He remarked as he then smirked at Min-Min in his usual fashion.

Obi-Wan
“To be quite honest with you. I have no idea why I’m here. But why don’t we get back to the fight here Lupin?” Obi-Wan said as then charged back at Lupin, with his lightsaber in hand. Knowing the lightsaber would definitely kill his opponent if it were to strike, Obi-Wan thought it would be better to do some simple combat. He then jumped into the air and prepared for a kick.

Toad
Toad noticed something behind him now. Sting was trying to push him right off of the platform! As Toad was being pushed he attempted to turn around strike again, but it wasn’t working. He then decided maybe he should just let Sting push him over the edge. Besides he had a few more tools in his bag...

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Heavy}

"HAH! You do play like spy in some ways. I will continue to monitor this behavior. But now, take THIS!" Heavy yelled with an aggressive smile, punching out with his massive fists at the girl. Instead of punching directly at Chara, he instead aimed at the side of the knife, where he wouldn't cut himself, and he would knock the knife off its original course.

{Sam & Max}

As Sam was knocked out of the ring, he pretty much just gave up. Besides, it was more his pal Max that was having all the fun, and so he just stepped out of the ring. “I would say something about getting revenge for my accomplice, but that’s not exactly my style. As a companion of yours would say, “Get Over Here!” Max said snickering, as he acted as if he had Scorpios chain, taunting Johnny to get over to where he was.

After beating Sam the only competitor left was Max tge rabbit. He smirked at Max, "Hold your horses. I'll get there soon enough" Johnny said as he began walking in that direction. Despite his calm cool demeanor he was ready for just about anything Johnny took up a natural stance so depending on the situation he could either switch to a defensive stance, offensive stance or just move out of the way all together.

Dead account

{Chara}
"Eh?" She didn't understand what just happened, but she let go of the knife, "You want to play? Then let's play!" She said, running towards her knife, grabbing it and running in an uncontrollable pattern to throw Heavy off guard, quickly coming to him for a stab at the chest . She was done playing games now, Chara is going at Heavy with the intent to kill.

DevVoid

It was working! The small mushroom creature was getting pushed towards the edge of the platform! Sting internally celebrated shortly on finally having a chance to end this battle. The chameleon reploid soon went invisible again as its tongue retracted, and it snuck closer to Toad, having an idea on how to end this. Getting as close as it can without making the mushroom creature suspicious, Sting became visible again and dashed at Toad, spinning to lash its tail at Toad as if swinging a metal bat in an attempt to hit Toad off.

Jayblade

After being hot head on with Sting’s tail, Toad was knocked off. But to him it wasn’t over. He still had his pickaxe in hand, and just before he was too far down, he caught on to the platform using his pickaxe. And then with all his light he pulled himself right back up. But down he was a bit up into the air and had no ways to attack from a range. But then he realised he still had his pickaxe. Then in the heat of the moment, he chucked it right at Sting, even if he couldn’t get it back he was hoping it would hit and do some amount of damage.

DevVoid

When the Hit connected and Toad was knocked off, Sting stepped back and waited. Surely, something would happen or sound up if the Toad had been knocked outta the ring completely, right? There was no reason to celebrate early, and Sting soon saw why as Toad came climbing up the stage again. In the next moment, Sting saw the pickaxe flying right at him. Sting tried to reflect the pickaxe by swinging at it with his tail in the same motion as earlier, like a bat hitting a baseball, trying to send it back at Toad. However, he swung it at a wrong angle and the pickaxe ended up stuck in his tail. Sting let out a pained grunt and shoot out six chameleon sting shots at Toad for revenge.

Jayblade

After Toad threw his pickaxe he noticed it got stuck on Sting’s tail. “Yaaah!” He screamed in his own mind. But while he as celebrating for a moment, he realised Sting was now pretty angry, “Oh no...” Sting then sent more Sting shots in Toad’s direction, they all punctured his right arm. “MWAAAAH!” Toad screamed in spin as he then landed back onto the stage. His right was pretty useless now, so he’d have to find a way to get around it, but he wasn’t sure what to do at the time. Toad then gave Sting a cold glare and took on what he would think was a fighting stance.

DevVoid

Sting was getting more angry by the second. How was this mushroom creature still fighting?! A reploid like him shouldn't have such a big problem with a creature that's already been disarmed! The chameleon reploid stomped the ground repeadetly with his left foot before leaping up again, latching on to the ceiling with his robotic tongue. He begun shaking around again, back and forth, causing a quake in the ceiling that sent down more spikes.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Sans just responded with a lazy thumbs-up. He then glanced over to seemingly nowhere, and called "paps, you can come back now."

Instantly, the lanky skeleton stormed back, turning to his shorter brother. "SANS! THAT WAS NOT ONE MINUTE! THAT WAS PRECISELY ONE MINUTE AND TWENTY THREE POINT EIGHT SECONDS!"
Sans chuckled. "hey, cut me some slack, wouldn't ya?"
"I WILL NOT CUT YOU SOME SLACK!" Papyrus replied indignantly, before sighing and composing himself. "DON'T MIND HIM. HE NEVER LEARNS." Instantly, he reverted to his normal chipper state. "SHALL WE BEGIN THIS DUEL OF MIGHT?"

Sonic had begun to look at the other...more CGI looking Sonic. He couldn’t describe it, but something had begun to well up inside him...something he didn’t know how describe....

I found you faker!

Faker? I think your the fake hedgehog around here. Your comparing yourself to me? Ha! Your not good enough to be my fake!

I’ll make you eat those words!

Remembering his other hedgehog rival, shadow, and how he got him into a lot of trouble when he first appeared. And the silver...no. This wasn’t a coincidence it looked just like him. This had to be an Eggman plot. The blue blur decided he wasn’t going to take the risk, rushing up to the unsuspecting movie version of himself and performing a homing attack directly at him!

“Urk!” The other sonic exclaimed, hitting the ground. “What was that for?!?”

“I dunno what your game is, but your not gonna hurt anyone here. Just cause robotnik got better at making robots of me, doesn’t mean i’ll let ya be!”

“Eggman?! You got it all wrong! I’ll show you!”

With that, the CGI sonic did a spindash from the ground, ramming directly into the other sonic. As this fight ensued, they all of a sudden found themselves surrounded by red light and paralyzed.

“WOAH WOAH. Time Out!” Master hand exclaimed. “You violates the rules! No fighting outside of battles! Time to EVACUATE you and this little raccoon we found trying to steal the keys to the most secret vault...”

Crazy hand came out from the corner, holding sly Cooper by his tail. The theif just shrugged with a sheepish grin on his face.

“Now...OOOOOOUT!!!!!”

Master hand quickly grabbed them all up and tossed them into an opening gateway, sealing up behind them. All the while, Shadow Link busted out laughing. His plan worked to perfection. They couldn’t help fighting each other. Just as planned...

“Ugh...this is tiresome.” Master hand sighed. “I’ll just pluck some from their universe while it’s open...”

Master hand quickly grabbed three individuals from the portal and pulled them into our reality. They were...Eggman...Metal Sonic...and knuckles. All from sonic’s World.

“You’ve been chosen, blah blah blah. Win the tourney, get a wish, listen to the rules or else you get zapped to. Any questions? No? Good. Bye.”

Master hand’s thinning Patience was evidence as he snapped his fingers, teleporting himself and crazy out

[Before being chosen]
{Eggman and Metal Sonic}

Dr.Eggman was observing the creation of an army of robots in his lair. (Whichever lair you want, space lair, island lair, ocean lair, etc.)
"This army of badniks will surely get rid of that blue pincushion and his rodent friends!"
Eggman laughed then it broke into a series of coughs.
Metal Sonic, who was standing nearby, rolled his eyes.
Orbot and Cubot entered the room, struggling to hold the Eggmobile.
"Boss, we just finished polishing and drying your Eggmobile to the point of perfection." Orbot said.
"Yeah and we cleaned it too!" Cubot said, using the simple synonym, not knowing that Orbot just said the same thing.
"Yeah, yeah, that's great, just set it here." Eggman said, not paying much attention, as he was watching the creation of the robots.
Orbot and Cubot set the Eggmobile next to Eggman.
"This army of robots is my best YYYEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT-" Eggman screamed the last part as he was plucked through a portal, along with his Eggmobile and Metal Sonic.

{Knuckles}

Knuckles was leaning against a tree next to the Master Emerald.
"Ahhh." He sighed in a relaxing manner.
"Nothing like a lazy day on Angel Island."
Or so he thought.
"What the HEEEEEEE-"
Knuckles screamed as he was plucked through a portal.

[After being chosen]
{Eggman and Metal Sonic}

Eggman had just listened to the few words the Master Hand had said.
"Ho ho ho ho ho! Luckily, I just had my Eggmobile enhanced! This should be a piece of cake! And if, no, WHEN I get the wish, I can easily be rid of that blue pineapple!"
Eggman laughed.
He pointed to Metal.
"And! Even if I somehow manage to lose, you and I have the same wish! So we have double the chances! Not that we need them, I will surely win!"
Metal moved his head side to side in a 'Yeah Yeah, whatever.' motion.
Eggman finally seemed to notice that Knuckles was there too.
"You? What are you doing here? What's your name, Noodles?"

{Knuckles}

Knuckles listened to Master Hand's words.
"One wish? I can make sure that nobody ever steals the Master Emerald ever again!"
Knuckles crossed his arms and snickered, his iconic laugh.
Knuckles then looked to Eggman.
"My name is KNUCKLES." He said in annoyance.
"And don't get so confident, I'm definitely gonna beat you!"
He said and pounded his fists together.

(And...done. That took a bit. Also, I didn't find it necessary to give bios for Orbot and Cubot, as this should be the only post taht they are involved in. Anyway, here's the info: https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Orbot (Orbot) https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Cubot#Villains (Cubot) )

As the three had begun to get settled in, the tournament bracket had begun to change, glitching into a new one to best fit the new competitors...

005EEE36-9EDA-4896-9FEF-C272FB402E89.jpeg

Shadow link shrugged his shoulders, frowning at the new arrivals. So they are already replaced so easy. Looks like it won’t be as simple as I thought to get rid of the competition. At least getting those blue idiots out of the way is worthwhile...

Reala glances to Eggman, who had arrived from the void. He made a snarl at the doctor, remembering his face. The man had teamed up with sigma to wage a failed attack on nightmare. He wouldn’t forgive that, nor show mercy to the doctor

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Starfy
Starfy was kind of out of it, but he didn't want this to end quite yet. Sure his head was spinning, but he still had a few more tricks up his sleeve before being ground into the floor. His twenty seconds were over and as the hairy behemoth jumped into the air, Starfy was in the perfect position to transform into the Roostar. He transformed and let out a mighty "BUGAWK" that created a shockwave all around him, hopefully knocking away his opponent.

Curly
"I would love to begin our 'duel of might'". Curly went through the portal and found herself in a snowy forest path covered in a thick fog. She assessed her situation and quickly took cover behind one of the trees. Just because she liked Papyrus didn't mean she was going to go easy on him. No, it was because she liked papyrus that she wasn't going to go easy on him. She loaded the bubbler, which she decided to start the fight with. She didn't know what Papyrus had in store, but she was prepared to bring her A-game.

Min Min
"If you insist, but you'll regret that in a second" As she finished saying this, her dragon arm became fully charged. For this fight, she equipped two of her signature arms, ramram and the dragon (the dragon of course on her dragon arm). Without hesitation she jumped back and took aim with her dragon arm. The head opened up and fired a spiral beam of fire directly at the leafy lizard.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Heavy}

"I am done with games as well. You play exactly like spy. Always running, trying for these "trickstabs", and failing horribly. I will crush you, and you will become doctors plaything." Heavy said back, his smile becoming an angry smoulder, and speaking in a deeper and darker tone. As the knife drove towards his chest, he didn't even flinch as it went in, half of the knife inside him. He grabbed the knife, and punched Chara with his KGB, unsure of how far it would send her. He then grabbed the knife, pulled it out of his chest, and threw it to the ground. He stared at Chara, waiting for her to get up. Heavy was a fair fighter, and wanted this to show, so he would wait for his opponent to get up.

{Really it's just Max at this point, with Sam as morale support}

"That's the other thing about you fighting types, you always seem to predict movements of other people. I don't exactly know how, but I don't think it's clairvoyance. Most of you don't seem that tapped into mystical powers like that." Max said. In most cases, Sam & Max were big blabbermouths, even in cases where they were fighting or they were in danger. "Can you move any faster? I want to finish this fight up within the next 24 hours. If you don't mind. Got a lot more work to do than you can imagine." He continued, harmlessly crossing his arms and actually waiting without using a move.

"Ha! I've been ready!" Johnny said excitedly with hid fists held high he then closed the gap between the two lunging his fist forward. Regardless in whether or not his punch would land his intention was to grab the rabbit and throw it out of the arena so not to cause any unnecessary pain. What with this being a non lethal fight still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer B let out a snore as he sat there arms crossed sleeping while still sitting ,but now slightly hunched over. "Fool. Ya fool" Killer B said as he continued to doze off.

With a audible *CRACK*, chara was thrown to the ground by Heavy’s boxing gloves. Her hair covered her facial expression, the child laying motionless on the ground.

We can stop...we don’t have to kill him. He’s giving us a chance to walk away-

*...*

*...*

*You feel a curl of bloodlust within you. It fills you with DETERMINATION.*

*Would you like to Save?*

*YES*

Chara’s form quivered, rising from the ground. A grin grew across her face as a red heart appeared along the front of her shirt. She reached inside this glowing red heart, the heart beating before she pulled out a red glowing knife, radiating in intense energy. Arch’s of red electricity radiated from this new, almost glass like crimson knife.

“Hahahaha hahahaha!!!!!!!”

She sprinted like a mad woman, her new glowing knife at the ready. She was going straight for him this time. No back stabbing. No tricks. She was in it for the kill. She would be on him within seconds, and she’d aim for the jugular...