• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Smash Bros!

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ron listened as Purple simply explained who that guy was. “So his name was Shadow, right. Better keep on the look out for him...”

Ron’s brief thought was interrupted by Red asking him a question. “My wish?” Ron was actually unsure of what he wanted for his wish, it’s not something he had really put any thought into. “Errr...I don’t really know to be honest mate. Though a life time supply of chocolate frogs would be brilliant!”

Toad saw tons of spikes falling down from the ceiling down onto him, what could he do now? His pickaxe wouldn’t be enough to help him, maybe a shovel could help a little more. So he quickly put his pickaxe away, replacing it with his shovel in an attempy to defend himself, no clue of what was going to happen next.

Why can’t Mario be here?!?!”

Obi-Wan began to giggle a little at the fact that Maul had been eliminated so early on, “Clearly he hasn’t changed since that day.” He thought before chuckling and then beginning to frown a little.

Anyways I should get going to my battle. No time to dwell on the past.” He thought before making his way to the stage, waiting for his fated opponent.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Chocolate...frogs?!?” Red and blue both exclaimed In disgust.

The mere idea of frogs coated in chocolate sounded absolutely horrid to the fair haired adventurers. What’s next? Gummy worms? A single bead of sweat began to fall from green’s forehead.

“Hiya...hup...”

“You could say that again.” Purple agreed. “That sounds like a gag wish.”

“Yeah! Who in the hell would wish for a whole bunch of slimey frogs?!?” Blue shouted.

A strange power flowed through Starfy as the stage seemed to provide him with a sort of energy, allowing him to use techniques he had been unable to previously use without the assistance of his friend Bunston. As the large hand flew towards the little prince, he instinctively morphed into his ghost form, allowing the hand to pass right through him.

A smile crossed the stars face as he realized his immunity to an attack like this. Summoning his strength, he created a sphere of blue ghost fire and launched it point blank at the large man.

Jayblade

“Well alright then! I bet your wish ain’t any better!” He said with a slightly pissed off look on his face.

“I tell ya chocolate frogs are one of the best things ‘round.” He then sighed, “Look, they may sound bloody minging, but they taste great! Trust me!”

He then grinned, “And you know what if I win I can share ‘em with you lot. Then you can see what I mean, because they’re way better than what they sound.”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Sam and Max}

"There's no point keeping eyes on me, I'm all ears!" Max joked as he pointed to his massive two ears. "Good one, little buddy. Now back to business!" Sam chortled, picking up his furry friend and rushing forward with his arm pushed in and his elbow out, ready to strike Johnny back with the force of, uh... well, personally I don't know how heavy Sam is, so uh... Sam rushed forward and readied for impact with the muscly body that belonged to Johnny Cage.

{Heavy}

As Heavy continued to wait, he nommed a little bit of the sandvich, still a bit impatient for his fight. "Super Boy make me wait long time. If he not show up, I ask giant hand for re-cast. This waiting boring to Heavy." He complained, pulling out Sasha to clean her. Then, out of no where, a new figure caught the corner of Heavy's eye. "Maybe this is Superboy! I will check." He continued, stepping towards the newcomer.

“Uhmm...that sounds like it would hurt. Swallowing a frog...” red shivered in response to the thought of a frog slithering down his throat.

“I’d have to see what these things are before I make a judgement, but I do appreciate your offer, Ronald.” Purple slightly bowed his head.

That’s when blue made his way to the front, pushing the other fair haired adventurers out of the way.

“Oh yeah?!? My wish would be LOADS better then your stupid little frog wish!” Blue huffed. “I’d wish to have the strongest weapon of all time in my hands! Maybe like a super big hammer That would crush anyone that would oppose me!”

“That’s a bit violent for me...I think I’d wish for everyone not to be afraid of the dark.”

“That’s so cheesy red!”

“Waaah! Stop it!”

“Ahem.” Purple cleared his throat. “I’d wish for knowledge of absolute good and absolute evil, to understand in fine terms perfect morality. That would not only benefit me, but society as a whole.”

“Hup! HIYA! ha!!” Green acted out, showing the triforce symbol on his sword.

“Wait a minute...” red realized. “If we are four people...”

“Don’t tell me...”

“ONLY ONE OF US WOULD GET THE WISH?!?!” They all exclaimed, except green, who yelled instead.

As Zangief tried to grab the small star, his hand phased right through Starfy. Surprised at this development, his eyebrows raised. Was this a star or a ghost? He was unsure, but he didn't have much time to think about it as a blue fireball was fired at him at a point blank range. Not fireball, I hate those things! The blue projectile reminded the Russian wrestler of the Hadoken, so he figured that he could treat it the same way. He took a small step forward and preformed a backslap with a green energy engulfed hand, angled at the height of the fireball. As the move hit the fireball, the projectile dissipated and the green energy disappeared. "How do you like my Banishing Flat? You are not first opponent to use blue fireball." The Red Cyclone let out a hearty laugh as he waited for Starfy to become corporeal again, he couldn't grapple ghosts after all.

Jayblade

“Stupid little frog wish?!” Ron then scowled at Blue. “Why you stupid little wa-“ He then cut himself off in an attempt to calm.

He then heard what Purple said about having to see them first, “Yeah that’s fair. At least someone appreciates the offer.” He said as he averted his eyes towards Blue.

He laughed at their revelation that only one may get their wish granted, “Yeah you lot are gonna have to figure that what one out if the time comes.” He said before giggling.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Sting latched on the background wall again as he watched the spikes fall, and much to his displeasure, none of them hit his small, mushroom target. The chameleon reploid begun getting annoyed. How did this creature keep getting so lucky? Sting scoffed and became invisible, camouflaging into the background. He crawled up into the corner of the wall facing away from Toad and re-appeared. His head turned to look right at Toad, and his metallic tongue shot out like a whip, lashing out at the small mushroom creature.

“Of course we know who’s gonna get that wish, and that me, the original link!” Blue boasted.

“Yet to be confirmed.” Purple added to that. “But we shouldn’t dwell on that now, that would only serve to sow discord between us.”

Red pondered for a second while blue and purple talked it out. Chocolate frogs...didn’t he hear something else with a similar name when they got here? What was their name...froggy...ribbit...croak? Upon looking at the bracket, it came rushing back to him.

“Is that guy Chocolate frog??”

Red pointed to the bracket, where a name ‘Toad’ was glowing alongside the name Sting chameleon, signifying they were in combat.

“Huh? What’s this?”

Master hand looked at the poll results from the viewers watching. It seemed these DC heroes that were summoned just didn’t catch on with the fans. A real handscratcher. That’s when the gloved giant got an idea. What if I changed them up with different, more popular icons? I’ve got just the idea!

“Ahem, alright everyone! I know this may get confusing, but since a few of our heroes *AHEM* couldn’t make it...I’m adjusting the roster and tourney board, fret not!”

As he quickly hurled the DC heroes into the portal back home, he summoned forth several new iconic characters. The first being Sly Cooper, and then a rather rattled looking frisk. The next few choices were Sonic...and then sonic again...possibly his movie variant. It seemed Master hand was really pulling out the stops for popularity’s sake.

“Okay you Four, listen up!” Master hand briefed. “You four are popular icons that would be perfect for this battle tournament! All you gotta do is win and you get a wish of any kind!”

With that, he snapped his fingers, updating the huge sized tournament board

CF6610A3-D81D-4F12-BC49-4E9DAD80F3F8.jpeg

“Ta Ta~”

As bizzarely quick as he was to lay out these rules...the hand was gone... it would seem his patience was getting thinner and thinner by the minute

Johnny Cage saw Sam rush towards him ,and with his quick thinking he sidestepped him in the last second grabbing him by the arm and shoulder redirecting him to the edge of the arena before giving him a sturdy kick to his back. He then took the opportunity to close the gab between him and max. He was careful not to underestimate the rabbit as the match wasn't over yet. He didn't want to drop his guard until after the fight was over, "Your friend was tough... Lets see what you got" Johnny said confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin turned to Kazuma, "If you manage to find any ladies in the midst if this sausage party would ya let me know?" Lupin asked. Without any further moments notice Lupin slips away from his conversation with Kazuma and makes his way down the rows of stands until he sees the strangest looking clothes he had ever seen... This man looked like some sorta space cowboy from Lupin's perspective. He grinned as he jumped down to greet the man. Since the man hadn't looked at him yet Lupin took the oppertunity to scope the man out and see if he had any valuables to Lupin's glee he say a cylinder-like metalic object against his waste which seemed pretty important. Lupin grinned to himself as he wondered how much value the object had. He patted him across the back, "Hiya! the names Lupin! Lupin the third to be exact ,but you can just call me Lupin for short..." Lupin said chuckling.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
{CHARA}
"Huh? Oh no, more killing?.... it won't be as bad as killing mom i guess.." Chara looked around, looking at the fighters, who's heavy? She started walking, wandering around, until she got to the gateway next to Heavy "are you 'Heavy'?"
{Frisk}
*You feel like this is Karma for killing your mom, you might get dunked on soon.
{Sly}
"Bentley? Murray? Ahr, it won't work" he took the earpiece off his ear and started walking between the fighters, looking for this sigma
{Sonic 2020}
"Hey! I bet many people are here, i can kick butts and make friends! Sounds awesome!" he ran around the place looking for people to talk to
{Modern Sonic }
"Huh? What? I was helping clean up eggman's mess.. (kinda) I wonder if Tails noticed my disappearance " he ran too

Last edited:

A cackling was heard behind the modern era sonic, a shadowed figure appearing as if from thin air. This character was dressed in blacks and greys with dark violet hair. It was Shadow Link. A grin formed on his face as he addressed the blue blur.

“So your new on the block are you?” The floating deviant crossed his arms. “It’ll be fun to see how long you last compared to the rest of us~”

“Don’t think I’ll let you off that lightly.” Shadow link sneered. “And I’d be the one worrying...from the looks of it there’s another of you as well. Not even recolored. Maybe your the faker around here...hehehehe...”

Shadow Link pointed toward the tournament board, referencing the second sonic in the tournament, sharing the same name on the tournament roster, he knew that sonic wasn’t an angel with this rule either

Last edited:

Jayblade

Kazuma smirked, “Heh, will do Lupin. Will do.” He said before waving to his newly found acquaintance.
“He is right though this is just one big sausage fest, some girls could spice things up.”

Obi-Wan watched as this man with a goofy haircut and green suit approached the gateway, he then introduced himself as Lupin. “Ahh so your my opponent.” Obi-Wan replies as he gave off a slight smile in Lupin’s direction.

“Obi-Wan Kenobi. Or General Kenobi if you prefer.” He said before chuckling to himself. “I was hoping for some sort of a warrior with a name like Lupin the Third. But this man just like someone off he streets of Corucscant. Wonder if he’s gonna try sell me death sticks or something.” He thought before laughing to himself once again.

“Anyways shall we start this fight of our’s.” He said, pulling out out his lightsaber and taking on his signature stance.

"A general huh? You don't look much like a military type ,but Ill take your word... Er... is it... Kenoobi? Kenpachi? Kenobi! can I call you Ken? what about Kenny?!" Lupin said with a goofy grin. Lupin's goofy frin turned into a confident smirk, "You ready to fight Kenobi?" Lupin said. As Kenobi took up a fighting stance Lupin decided he would jokingly take up a fighting stance. A few moments after looking at the serious facial expression of Kenobi Lupin took a firm stance. He placed one hand on his hip and another out in front of him in case his opponent decided to rush him. Lupin continued to smirk as the fight started.

“I wonder how that is...” Shadow Link muttered.

Thinking to the quirky squad of elves that were his counterparts. Not exactly a ‘cool’ thing to copy. Wait a minute, what was he thinking? No. He WASNT. A mere copy. He was more. MUCH more! He had to be.

“Id like to consider myself a refined version of the turnip in tights over there.” Shadow Link snickered. “The latest model, who knows? Maybe this ‘other you’ is just that. An advancement here to outphase the old.”

He always had a little sympathy toward copies of another person. Albeit a twisted sense of empathy turned into malicious curiosity. To see which one would prevail as eventually these two Sonics would have to face each other in the heat of combat...that is, if their power was to be believed.

Jayblade

Ron focused on the name ‘Toad’.

He then laughed at Red asking if this Toad guy was a chocolate frog, “Sorry mate but you must be well thick. Toads and Frogs ain’t even the same thing!” He then realised that he may’ve been a bit harsh calling Red thick.

He then sighed, “Uh sorry about that, must’ve just slipped out. But no I doubt he’s a chocolate frog, but I do wonder if that’s just a name or if he’s actually a Toad.” He said with a confused look on his face.

As Sting’s metallic came thrashing out at Toad he started to get scared. “Now’s not the time to be scared, time to do something! I wonder what those big guys would do right now...” Toad grunted and pulled out his pickaxe once again.

“MWAAAH!”

He screamed as he proceeded to then swing his pickaxe at Sting’s tongue with full force.

“Stupid, eh? Lack of skill?”

This rodent doesn’t know who he’s talking to! To display his power, he lit a purple flame on his finger, flinging it toward their left. A rather fancy looking cherry Bush was struck by the purple flame. Within seconds, a pillar of dark abysmal flame engulfed the Bush, obscuring it from sight. After a few seconds, the flames parted, leaving nothing but a pile of ash lit with purple embers.

“Hehehehehehe...as you can see...” he cackled, putting a hand to his hair, hiding one of his eyes, while the other grew sharper and serpentine. “I am a completely different animal.”

“I’m...thick??”

Red sniffled, a couple of tears growing in his eyes. Before long, he began to bawl loudly, tears rushing down his face like a waterfall.

“Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!”

“What? He right!” Blue grunted annoyed.

After Ron began to apologize, Red rubbed his eyes, slowly drying his face. He looked up where Ron mentioned toad’s name being.

“I w-wouldn’t know...”

“It’s hard to say.” Purple examined. “After all, name’s can be misleading. But, I’d be more worried about who you would be fighting Ron. I know of this heavy...he says it every time he’s in a room. He’s no weakling, or certainly doesn’t look the part.”

Jayblade

Obi-Wan smirked, “You can just stick to Obi-Wan my friend. And likewise I’ll just stick to Lupin.” He said as he lepton his stance intact.

“I’ll allow you to make your move before I do anything.”

Ron looked at Purple with confusion. “Heavy? I’ve seen the name on the board, wouldn’t know if I’ve seen him round.” He stated as he began to look around the area. “Any idea what he looks like?”

“Think a rather tall, muscular man. Bald with a thick foreign accent.” Purple explained to the hogwarts student.

“Kinda dumb too! Always talking about this big metal thing like it’s some kinda of GIRL!” Blue spat. “He hangs around these weird muscle people. I dunno who any of they are, but they have another thing comin to ‘em!”

“Hup...” green spoke, crossing his arms, protesting to blue’s words.

As soon as Obiwan took a stance Lupin smirked, "Are you ready?" Lupin asked. Without a moments notice with the hand over his pocket he quickly shot at Obiwan. Using his quick reflexes too pull the barrel of the gun out of his pocket he shot two rounds at Obiwan. One shot went towards his foot while the other went towards his shoulder. Lupin was careful not to drop his guard as he had no clue what a general such as Obiwan would do. He had to be skilled if the military deemed his competent enough to be a general. Lupin's smirk turned into a friendly grin.

Dead account

"That's definitely something, that could kill someone you know. . " he never has seen dark magic before, Sonic is as smart as Tails. He can't figure out how it works anyways.. he's kinda like infinite {Movie Sonic} he ran around and arrived next to Modern Sonic "oh hello! Mod-ern Sonic? You might not know this awfully attractive hedgehog, I'm Sonic! Kinda like you"

Last edited:

As the second sonic made his appearance, the shadow snickered. Perfect... he swirled over to the movie era sonic, a dark trail of inky substance floating after him, he came to whisper in his ear.

“I wouldn’t trust him. This one is a dark, malicious copy of you that is designed so you could get close to him. He may seem approachable, but he’s a synthetic copy that will tear your heart out the moment your guard is down. And I would know.”

Sowing the seeds of discord between the two similar but different strangers, Shadow Link felt a prideful sensation overcome him. Getting two reflections of themselves to fight felt good somehow.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
{Sam & Max}

As Sam tools the hit to the back, he didn’t go flying, and instead rushed back to strike Johnny in the legs with his fist. “That was a rather sturdy kid. But I’ve endured more. Like the time the Soda Poppers got hypnotized and scrambled to attack me. Although, your kick was almost as powerful as that. Still really hurt my back, though...” Sam said, rubbing his back from the pain. Max, on the other hand, flew back a bit, but managed to grab the ledge. “Oh, he’s gonna get some of this fuzzy white justice now!” Max said, being vulnerable as he got up.

{Heavy}

Heavy looked to his side to see a girl in a green and yellow striped sweater. “Yes, little girl. I Heavy. But not interested in you now. I must find Super Boy...” he said, looking back to the scoreboard. He noticed that the person he was fighting was changed to a person named Chara. “Hmm... strange. Now I am fighting person named Chara. Do you know this... Chara?” Heavy returned the question.

As Sam hit Johnny he felt the blow of the bodyslam, "urrff!" Johnny went. In that moment Johnny quickly dropped his elbow on Sam's shoulder, "Sorry buddy ,but I plan to win this" Johnny said just moments after impact. He gave Sam a firm push towards the edge of the ring in hopes of quickly ending the match. He turned his gaze towards the dangerous rabbit as he seen what he was capable of while at the same time remaining aware of Sam as he might still have a trick up his sleeve. Johnny took a defensive stance as he readied himself for the worst.

Last edited:

Dead account

{Chara}
"Yes, i am Chara, sir, may we finally start our fight?" She asked as this was something she wanted to be done with, already frisk's fighting now this, how bad could it be, certainly better than dying over and over.
@TheJustinMan
{Movie Sonic}
He was very surprised of what dark link said, a copy made to look like him? "That's a pretty cartoony copy then...oh! That's why he looks approachable! " he whispered.. he immediately frowned and left

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Sting's flinched when the pickaxe hit his tongue at full force. His tongue retracted and he held his mouth shut in pain for a short time. When he recovered from the hit, he got angry at Toad. Real angry. First this small thing dodges all his shots, and now it even got a lucky hit? Sting jumped into the air, latching onto the background wall again and became invisible. He snuck around the back of Toad, and lashed his tail three times at the small mushroom creature, firing nine chameleon sting shots at him in total.

Satisfied with planting the seeds of deceit inside of both Sonics, Shadow Link chuckled, disappearing in a cloud of inky fog. In what seemed like a matter of seconds, he reappeared in the stands of a battle. Sting Chamleon and toad fought each other with ferocity, meanwhile Kaiba sat watching this fight from afar. Shadow Link snickered. This one should be fun~

“Why hello.”

The air rippled, Shadow Link appearing next to Kaiba. His red eyes looking to the battle while his attention was focused on the rich duelist.

“Interesting, isn’t it?” He chuckled. “Looking down at these amateurs duke it out over the scraps while their betters laugh as they figure out the REAL winner of this little tourney.”

Last edited:
Kaiba scowled, this fight was barely worth his time. That mushroom barely knew what he was doing, even Joey knew a bit better what he did, and that was something he never thought he'd say. Although that chameleon used cheap tricks like invisibility, he could atleast 'see' why they got invited. Something he couldn't say about the mushroom. "If these are my possible opponents, this tournament is not worth my time. I'd have more of a challenge duelling Mokuba." Scoffing once more, he heard a voice next to him. Glaring at Shadow Link out of the corner of his eyes with contempt, he sneered at the child as he kept facing the battle. "If you're referring to this match, it is far from interesting. Chess is more entertaining, this is a waste of time. If every opponent is like this, I should get that wish in no time. What are you doing here anyway? You're just a kid and I am not a babysitter, not even if you pay me. You couldn't afford me anyway."

Shadow link was surprised at how snappy Kaiba became about his presence there, like he was some kind of insect. Shadow Link chuckled, getting his composure back quickly.

“Hehehe...it’s THAT attitude I’m talking about. I am here to see who are the strong and who are the chaff. I can already see we were born to be superior toward the masses. But one thing confuses me about you. If your so rich and powerful then...”

Shadow Link got up from his chair, floating upside down in front of Kaiba, a long crescent moon shaped smile upon his face.

“Why risk life and limb for a wish?”

Kaiba furrowed his brow, this child seemed to know what he was talking about, but he didn't like him. How dare he talk about him like he knew what he went through? "We? Born lucky? Listen here kid, I don't know who you think that you are , but you could not be further from the truth. Everything I have I got through hard work and dedication, not that born lucky crap. I had and still have talent, but talent is worthless if you don't use it. I risk life and limb daily on the stock market, and I am not going to back down out of something I know that I can win. I refuse to take the easy way out, I never did that. If I did, I'd never be where I am now, on top of the world." He pointed at his chest with his thumb.

"Don't assume that everyone who is successful was born that way, because you'll be in for a nasty surprise. Now, is there anything else you want to know or can you shut up now?" Seto pointed at Shadow Link, anger and disgust combined into a horrible mix swirled in his eyes as he stared the kid down.

How could one guy be so HARD to get in the head of?? That ego is like a fortress... Shadow Link began to twitch his brow, his patience wearing thin. But he veiled this thinning patience with a shrugs and a grin.

“You too assume that I waste my power, assumption on both sides, don’t cha think?”

Floating in front of Kaiba now right side up, he sat down on seemingly nothing in thin air, now at eye level. A glint in his eye appeared as he stared at the duelist.

“But I see you did evade the question. Why come all the way here if you are your own ‘self made man’ as you say. What could there be to possibly wish for? Surely you’ve attained everything you dreamed. What are you playing at?”

"I assume nothing, instead I know something. You're annoying me." Kaiba stared Shadow Link into his eyes, showing nothing but negative emotions towards this floating child. "I told you, I never back down from a challenge. I came here expecting a Duel Monsters tournament, but I won't walk away. My skill can still be shown to all those who are around after that fight ends. As for that wish, I have my own agenda with it and it is none of your business."

“Ohhhhh so that’s how it is!” Shadow Link snickered, his eyes narrowing as he found an opportunity. “You hide behind a mask of fame and fortune as your goals while you ACTUALLY have a grander vision. Classic play, seen it and used it many times. Makes it more fun to figure it out on my own~”

He winked, a his canines showing in his smile as he ignored Kaiba’s reminders of his annoyance. He didn’t seem to care in the slightest.

“For such an figure to not reach MY ears is something unheard of, pun complete intended. Now tell me, who might you be? Surely you must be a name I have noticed if you are so popular?”

His questions continued, certainly to the ire of the elder duelist. At least master Hand wasn’t here to bead witness to Kaiba’s berating.

Kaiba scoffed. "For someone with such a big mouth, you sure have a small brain if you haven't heard of Seto Kaiba, the head of KaibaCorp. Then again, there are plenty of people and other creatures who didn't seem to recognise me. I'll make sure you'll remember me one way or another. And as for this so-called 'mask', you're actually right for once." As he saw that Shadow Link winked at him and didn't have any intention to leave, the young genius scowled. "Don't you have anywhere else to be a headache? Is there no rule about excessive annoying other competitors? Where's that giant glove when you need him?"