• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee Discussion

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
1. Sonic
While Freeman's gear does give him an edge, Sonic's speed was able to easily outclass anything Gordon threw at him.

2. Yu
Because of his persona, Yu was able to both protect himself, while also dish out strong attacks, and had pretty much a counter to each of Dmitri's moves. As much as I'd love to have a Dmitri VS Dimitri, I have to give this to Yu.

3. Boy and his Blob.
As stated above, this was a close one, but the Blob's versatility edges out Brad just the slightest.

4. Gunvolt
Pretty much the same reasoning as Shen said, despite his strong start, Junk Rat had to slow down eventually, and his limited high fire power doesn't hold up to Gunvolt's near limitless supply of power.

5. Marshadow
Based on pure Power, I'd say Flowey would have this in the bag, but Marshadow has been displaying a good amount of versatility which gives it an edge.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
****VOTING TIME!!!****

View attachment 839745

the fights not scratched out are the ones remaining. We are gonna vote on who gets to pass based on the fights thus far. (Aside Ori and Hat Kid’s, which I already made up my mind) leaving it five fights to vote on.

The votes should leave an explanation as to why you voted, and no, just because you like a character more doesn’t count as a reason lol.

here are my votes as a example:

1. Sonic.

Sonic seemed to be out speeding Gordon at every turn, breaking his weaponry / equipment and having the overall upperhand during the entirety of the fight. Fairly one sided.

2. Marshadow

hard to judge due to how long it’s taking. But flowey’s attacks haven’t seem to have done a thing to marshadow, who flanks and attack from alternate and many angles. Also the fact that pellets and vines, while unique, are a narrow skill set compared to Marshadow’s 4 moves and biology.

3. Yu

Yu’s Persona appeared capable, slashing through all attacks that came his way as well as dishing out strikes far stronger than his enemy. It seemed as though this was going to be the result eventually.

4 Boy and Blob (Narrowly)

A tough call. But the boy and blob, while near identical to damage output as brad, had the ability to tank more hits with their versatile defenses, leaving boy intact. Brad meanwhile took blow after blow.

5. Gunvolt

Junkrat was winning at first, setting off an endless spree of explosives. However, like all ammunition and high yield explosives: they run out. And after that rocket, it spells certain doom for the rat, despite how much damage he dealt, your only as good as how good you can recover from it.
Alright time for my votes I guess.

1. Gordon

Was originally Sonic, but Void changed my mind so I edited

2. Flowey

I feel like this fight didn't get far enough to make a clear winner, but if I were to predict the outcome, Marshadow had paid no attention to the vines behind it. I think Flowey could have easily used this opportunity to use a sneak attack. Flowey's ability to teleport just like Marshadow's ability to slink into the shadows could have made this a brilliant fight and I'm really sad it didn't get to play out.

3. Dmitrii

I think people are missing this, but the fact of the matter is that Dmitrii was able to copy Yu's attacks. I feel like while yes, Yu had a persona, Dmitrii would have had a very good chance in this fight as he could use whatever attacks Yu dished out to him. I think it would have been a very close call, but I think Dmitrii might've had the upper hand.

4. A Boy and his Blob

I feel like this one was obviously what I was going to vote for, but I'm not just going to say that I voted for them because they are my character. I felt I was able to use the duo's abilities in order to actively counter Brad at most points in the fight. Maybe I dodged a few too many attacks, but I felt I gave a good reason for dodging whenever I did, meanwhile Brad had to take a few more hits than A boy and his blob. I feel like in this aspect, I would have won the fight.

5. Gunvolt

I feel like Gunvolt would have won here. He clearly had another ace up his sleeve and while Junkrat doesn't take damage from his own explosives in game, this is an rp setting where constant explosions will damage you. I just feel like Gunvolt was the winner in this fight.

Last edited:
1. Sanic. Cause speedy counters.

2. marshadow cause he had good moves.

3. boy and blob could have gone either way ,but the boi and his blob managed to take home the win.

4. Gunvolt. He managed flip the table and get a win.

5. Dimitrii. I'm not entirely sure on the last one. But I think this one could have gone either way as way.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
1. Gordon - Sonic is fast, yes. But, I do believe Gordon has some chance for victory. Why? Simple. Gordon is smart. Not just that, but he has the Gravity Gun. The Gravity Gun can grab anything close to it, no matter how fast its going. And Gordon could just use it to launch Sonic off-stage, and keep him there, too. My vote goes to Gordon.

2. Marshadow - I don't really know where to place my vote. I'll just take strength and abilities into play. Flowey is a flower, seemingly weak, and can control vines. Marshadow is a Pokemon, so not only would it be more durable, but also stronger and faster. It can also sink into the shadows, so it can teleport in a way just like Flowey. I think Marshadow would be my vote.

3. Dmitrii - Yes, Yu has alot of strong attacks with his Persona, but let's take Dmitrii into account here. Without a bias, I shall explain his in-game purpose and abilities. In-game, he serves as a mid-boss, about as a transition from early game to mid-game. He copies almost any attacks you throw at him, disregarding weapons like stabbing him with a knife or just normally punching him. He's also very agile, being able to slide back to avoid attacks or jump above the player character and away/over them to re-position himself and avoid attacks. I think Dmitrii has this, though he will have to let himself get hit with alot of attacks.

4. Boy and the Blob - Really no need for the explanation.

5. Gunvolt - I honestly don't know enough about either characters to make a decision. But based on what I've heard Gunvolt be able to do from the others, I'd say the victory goes to him.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
1. Gordon - Sonic is fast, yes. But, I do believe Gordon has some chance for victory. Why? Simple. Gordon is smart. Not just that, but he has the Gravity Gun. The Gravity Gun can grab anything close to it, no matter how fast its going. And Gordon could just use it to launch Sonic off-stage, and keep him there, too. My vote goes to Gordon.

2. Marshadow - I don't really know where to place my vote. I'll just take strength and abilities into play. Flowey is a flower, seemingly weak, and can control vines. Marshadow is a Pokemon, so not only would it be more durable, but also stronger and faster. It can also sink into the shadows, so it can teleport in a way just like Flowey. I think Marshadow would be my vote.

3. Dmitrii - Yes, Yu has alot of strong attacks with his Persona, but let's take Dmitrii into account here. Without a bias, I shall explain his in-game purpose and abilities. In-game, he serves as a mid-boss, about as a transition from early game to mid-game. He copies almost any attacks you throw at him, disregarding weapons like stabbing him with a knife or just normally punching him. He's also very agile, being able to slide back to avoid attacks or jump above the player character and away/over them to re-position himself and avoid attacks. I think Dmitrii has this, though he will have to let himself get hit with alot of attacks.

4. Boy and the Blob - Really no need for the explanation.

5. Gunvolt - I honestly don't know enough about either characters to make a decision. But based on what I've heard Gunvolt be able to do from the others, I'd say the victory goes to him.
Ok, you convinced me, I'm changing my vote from Sonic to Gordon. I truly think he would have stood a chance had the fight gone on longer, especially with your point about the gravity gun.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney

I’d like to speak in defence of Yu here. So, Dmitrii has the ability to copy other powers, that does make sense, and would give him an edge. But we need to take the rules of Persona into account. Any physical attack Izanagi or Yu can throw out wouldn’t matter for the copy ability, as stated above, leaving attacks that can be copied being Izanagi’s electric attacks. Now, Izanagi resists electric attacks, which means they wouldn’t harm Yu at all, rendering using them pointless against Yu. I think this does give Yu and edge over Dmitrii because of that

1. Sanic. Cause speedy counters.
The other guy, Gordon. The arguments on discord convinced me.

2. marshadow cause he had good moves.

3. boy and blob could have gone either way ,but the boi and his blob managed to take home the win.

4. Gunvolt. He managed flip the table and get a win.

5. Dimitrii. I'm not entirely sure on the last one. But I think this one could have gone either way as way.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
1. Sonic
The whole "sonic speed" thing- Gordon ain't gonna catch him. He's too slow.

2. Marshadow
Flowey isn't really a great fighter, he mostly just stays behind the scenes. For good reason, too. He is super weak, unless he absorbs human souls. Marshadow is a fighter on the other hand. And Pokemon moves have plenty of hax that would make winning all that easier.

3. Not sure, but I'm leaning toward Yu.

4. Not sure.

5. Hat Kid
Not all-knowing about those games, but I think Hat Kid takes it. She fell from orbit and was fine for crying out loud. Her different hats don't help Ori either.

6. Junkrat.
I don't really know about Gunvolt's feats, but Junkrat's barrage of bombs and bear traps is formidable. Also he is fine after jumping on his own mines, so I think he's a solid choice.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Annnnd times up. Okay, looking at the votes we have many clear winners, with one or two close calls
21C1E156-C6A9-4C20-8F1F-035D3DA8FD10.jpeg

You have permission to auto your fights if your opponent has not been online for a week+. other than that, let’s wrap this up for the next Round people! The prelims are over!

Late Entry;

Name: Commander John Shepard
Franchise from: Mass Effect
First appearance: Mass Effect 1
Age: 32 Likes: Every store in the citadel. Ashley. His best friend in the entire universe Garrus. His pet space hampster from ME2. His fish tank. Normandy SR1 and SR2.
Dislikes: Dying at the end of ME3. That loser that killed Thane Krios. stupid senators that wouldn't listen to him about the reaper threat until it was too late.

Late Entry;

Name: Commander John Shepard
Franchise from: Mass Effect
First appearance: Mass Effect 1
Age: 32 Likes: Every store in the citadel. Ashley. His best friend in the entire universe Garrus. His pet space hampster from ME2. His fish tank. Normandy SR1 and SR2.
Dislikes: Dying at the end of ME3. That loser that killed Thane Krios. stupid senators that wouldn't listen to him about the reaper threat until it was too late.

accepted!

@TheJustinMann
@Captain Pokémon
I'm just gonna hold off on starting our fights, since I'm gonna be camping these next few days. Don't wanna start and make you guys wait for me to get back, hope y'all don't mind.
No rush. Honestly, it’s more convenient for me to write for less than three fights at a time anyway. Enjoy your camping trip.

Alrighty, the time to vote has come. So we have four fight to be determined, this fights being:

Tabby Vs Shepard
Johnny Cage Vs Genji
Olberic Vs M.Bison
Kirby Vs Terrarian

Now you have to read the fights and determine a good explanation for your vote, and a example of your sources in the RP or your vote WILL NOT be counted. Alright, without further delay, let’s start this process

Shepard

The first and hardest one to judge since the fight has progressed slowly. Whilst they have similar arsenals being long ranged fighters, Shepard has an edge Tabby does not: Biotic Abilities. He’s able to not only launch attacks back with his Shockwave power, but can call on his allies to freeze his enemy in a status field, allowing for a quick headshot to end it. And judging how Shepard has already done the most damage without needing to pull out his trump card, it seemed like this was the most likely result given the situation.

Johnny Cage

While Genji was winning at first and I thought would for sure get my vote, Cage slowly began to read what the ninja would do, as Genji kept reusing the same three moves. Swift strike, shuriken, dodge, repeat. Meanwhile Johnny was able close that gap between him and his foe and gave a perfect window for Johnny to end his fight. After all, shuriken and swift strikes are better at mid-long ranges, and Johnny excels in destroying foes at short range.

M.Bison

Bison has more or less controlled the pace of the match. He matched Olberic blow for blow and used his power to make grand displays whilst making sure he got the positive end out of every exchange. It seemed like if it went on even for another day he would take victory himself one way or another.

Terrarian

Whilst I figured Kirby would have the upper hand, I underestimated the diversity of Terrarian’s arsenal. Even when it appeared that Kirby struck back, Terrarian would use another weapon that he had, showing he had a tool for a multitude of situations, even if his enemy could copy what he does.

These are the only two fights I’ve been reading so far, so I’m casting these votes now, will read the others, then edit this to cast those votes as well.

Genji
While Johnny has the upper hand in raw power, he is severely limited to close range, while Genji excels in all of them, especially mid to long range with his shurikens. Even when Johnny gets in close, Genji is able to either parry or dodge all of his attacks, then he is able to back up and bombard him with shurikens, outclassing him at nearly every turn. Johnny has also taken more overall damage in this fight, and even though he blocked most of it, blocking it with your body would still injure you slightly, even when greatly reducing the damage. That damage will eventually rack up along with the fan of shurikens to the arm he took earlier, no blocking. Even if Johnny is starting to be able to read Genji, that won’t mean he will magically be able to keep up with Genji, and Genji is beginning to read him as well, knowing he specifies in close range, so he keeps backing up or swift striking away.

Terrarian
I originally thought Kirby had this in the bag, but, like Shen, I underestimated his arsenal. He seems to have a way to counter everything Kirby throws at him, even when some of his equipment is destroyed. (This vote will most likely be added to later once I read up on this fight more.)

M.Bison
Bison has simply seemed to have the upper hand most of the fight, usually dismissing most of Olberic’s attacks with his Psycho powers. My mind could probably be swayed with a good enough argument, as I don’t know much about each character, but from what I’ve read, I think Bison would take this fight.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Tabby

While it is true that Tabby has been the only one to take damage so far, I think Tabby could take the win here. The ability to deflect projectiles is very useful due to Shepard mainly using guns (shown by the shotgun and AR). Tabby also has good evasion in the form of kunais, letting him grab onto walls and ceilings to swing around to dodge or possibly close the gap if needed, the latter strategy being supported by Tabby's electric shurikens and rocket launcher.
I don't know enough about Shepard and his Biotic Abilities to know if they can counter all of these effectively, but I am open to convincing on anyone else's part since my vote isn't really set in stone.

Johnny Cage

Genji did manage to get the upper hand at first due to his relentless shurikens and swift strikes, but Cage has been adapting and turning the match around. Kicks, uppercuts and blazing' backhands have been his main methods of countering shurikens, and even if they do deal a small amount of damage on block, I'd argue the green aura with some of these moves would mitigate the damage further.
Cage has also learned to close the distance with forceballs, trying to read Genji's attacks and even securing a hit when he used a camera to stun him with the flash (can't find the post right now, though I did read it earlier). Cage has also shown to have good evasion skills even without any superhuman abilities, simply rolling or sidestepping have gotten him out of harm's way. Fight goes on a bit longer, I'd say Cage takes the win.

M. Bison

Yet another case of me not knowing much about a character, in this case Olberic. While he has shown to have good damage dealing in the form of Thousand Spears and Brand's Thunder, M. Bison's Psycho attacks make me think he has the upper hand. Be it deflecting attacks with Psycho Burst's force field, the large explosion caused by Psycho Blast or launching himself at his opponent with Psycho Crusher, I believe Bison's many attacks and the overall strength of his Psycho attacks will grant him victory.

Terrarian

I think I can speak for nearly everyone here when I say I underestimated the Terrarian. His wide array of items (including baiting Kirby with food and some potions to grant him an edge), weapons (s l a p h a n d), summoning mobs and even temporary invisibility and teleportation would end up eventually overwhelming Kirby, even if Kirby has the strength of being able to inhale mostly everything and using Copy Abilities.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Shepard
Reading up on it, it seems at first they both have similiar fighting styles. However, I feel as Shepard would eventually gain the upper hand not just using his bionics, but also with the help of his companions. A good placement of an ally or a good distraction can turn the tables in a flash, after all. And I figure Shepard would be smart enough to know this, nevermind get a good plan of taking out Tabby.

Johnny Cage
Genji can easily dodge most of what Johnny throws at him and can keep it at a distance. However, Johnny was able to close the gap between him and Genji multiple times, and once close, Genji is in Johnny's Territory. Not just this, but Johnny also has his 'legendary warrior' energy on his side, which has always flared up, boosted and protected Johnny in his time of need, be it to protect others or himself. If Johnny can keep Genji up close and personal, he can very well take the victory.

M. Bison
Bison traded blows with Olberic and overall seemed to have good control over what gets dished out and what he takes in. Though this had been quite the battle, I feel as though Bison still would have the upper hand with his Psycho Power, if he strategizes and plays his cards right, just like with every other fighter.

Terrarian
I mean, don't me wrong. I love Kirby. But even if Kirby managed to completely disable all of the Terrarian's weapons, the Terrarian would STILL have ways to attack and eliminate kirby, be it through traps, hooks, mounts, minions, dashes, etc. They have a LOT of methods covered, and I do not see Kirby winning this whatsoever.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Tabby: Sure I may be biased, but Tabby hasn't used his two most deadly attacks yet either. He has no problem with any gun but the shotgun, limiting Shepard's options. As Shen mentioned, even if he did get a free headshot, health works different in Kunai, more like an energy shield that would take a shot as easily as a body shot.

Olberic, but it's close: mostly because Bison is in worse shape atm. Olberic is much more tanky and has blades which mean melee range which can be increased by using moves. Bison has greater speed and movement, and good range using psycho energy.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Genji: I didn't read the fights, but on paper the cyborg ninja wins. When feats are toned down, blades are key, especially since Cage isn't the most ranged character I believe. The blade gives him better and deadlier melee range and shuriken are better than what cage has. The two advantages Johnny has are his more versatile moveset and his ball punch to "stun."
If you haven't read the fight, you really shouldn't vote. You should read up on it and then vote to make the voting process fair. It doesn't matter who wins on paper, it matters what happens in rp. I've said this a million times, besides Rabbid Peach, Anyone can win against anyone.
Terrarian: much more versatile
You need to give more detail than that. Just because someone has a versatile moveset does not automatically give them the win if the other competitor works with the smaller moveset better. I'm not saying you shouldn't vote for Terrarian, I'm just saying you need a better reasoning if you want your vote to count.

Tabby: Sure I may be biased, but Tabby hasn't used his two most deadly attacks yet either. He has no problem with any gun but the shotgun, limiting Shepard's options. As Shen mentioned, even if he did get a free headshot, health works different in Kunai, more like an energy shield that would take a shot as easily as a body shot.

Genji: I didn't read the fights, but on paper the cyborg ninja wins. When feats are toned down, blades are key, especially since Cage isn't the most ranged character I believe. The blade gives him better and deadlier melee range and shuriken are better than what cage has. The two advantages Johnny has are his more versatile moveset and his ball punch to "stun."

Olberic, but it's close: mostly because Bison is in worse shape atm. Olberic is much more tanky and has blades which mean melee range which can be increased by using moves. Bison has greater speed and movement, and good range using psycho energy.

Terrarian: much more versatile

if you haven’t read the fights, then the votes do not count. Especially in terrarian’s case which it is only one sentence. For now they won’t count until you read the fights and start again.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ehhh might as well. See if it works at least a little.

Kirby
Like everyone, I was also impressed by the counters Terrarian had against kirby (Even if I'm just a bit incredulous about how fast they were pulled out, but that's probably my Kirby fan self being sad).
However, Terrarian does have limits, quite literally. Limited potions, limited weapons, limited minions (As in, a max over how many he can have out. I'm not sure what it is since it's requires something). While he does have a large amount of items at his disposal at first, it will dwindle, especially considering Kirby's durability and power.

Kirby makes easy work of his minions and most projectiles, as well as some weapons, and just as easily turns them against the terrarian as they do to him.

His warp star does allow much more mobility when considering its speed. While not durable, it's quick and can be resummoned easily (The thing breaks every time kirby lands in the games XD), as well as the fact that it give kirby his star rod ability, something that allows for ranged combat. The terrarian teleporting is quite useful, but cannot be spammed unless Terrarian really wants to risk it, and teleporting isn't anything new to Kirbo.

The terrarian does have versatility, but in the long run, they'll eventually lose a lot of their counters, and be left at the disadvantage.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY! A GA-

Last edited:
Tabby vs Sheperd: Personally I can see either side winning this match, especially since there is not exactly a surplus of posts to work with, but my vote goes to Sheperd. From what is shown, he can deal with most, if not all attacks thrown his way and retaliate. I don't know anything about either character, but I think the biotic abilities of Sheperd will be able to get him to victory. My vote goes to Sheperd.

Kirby vs Terrarian: Like, I think literally everyone else, I was surprised by how much of a Swiss Army Knife the Terrarian was. Whilst it is very impressive and versatile, I think that Kirby might be able to beat him given his copy ability. We've seen Kirby inhale a weapon of the Terrarian, granting him the Sword ability and lowering the number of weapons the Terrarian has. The Warp Star has proven to be an useful asset to have, providing flight and mobility that can be generated at a moment's notice and it allows Kirby to get the Star Rod, a way to keep distance from the Terrarian and to destroy the traps. We've seen Kirby attempt it with a giant star, a smaller star should be able to destroy them. As for the Terrarians minions, as cool as they are, Kirby ate like half of them before they could truly damage him, main example being the Stardust Dragon. My vote goes to Kirby, though the Terrarian has proven me very wrong on their skill set. Should he be out, he certainly made a lasting impression.

Genji vs Johnny Cage: My vote goes towards Genji. A lot of moves thrown by both sides were blocked or dodged, but Genji has the range advantage. Shuriken are not the most lethal weapons in the world, I think even in game they are not too strong, but a spammable range attack is never a bad thing to have. With the Swift Slash, that smoke screen move and the wall climb ability that has not been used yet, Genji is more mobile than Johnny Cage and can keep his distance. Having explosions on his side, reliable mobility, spammable projectiles and not one, but two blades with him, I can see Genji winning this match

Olberic vs M.Bison: Eliminating all bias from this fight since it includes my own character, I can see this match going both ways. Whilst Bison has been a major offensive presence the entire match, he is canonically one of the slowest characters in the game and heavily relies on Bison Warp to get around whilst Olberic has Spearhead to charge ahead. Olberic also has a way to stay healthy and use his skills more than once, the former Bison lacks and he restrains his usage of his Psycho Power to keep his body from flat out corroding, even though he still packs a serious punch. Olberic is tankier than Bison, but he doesn't have the same instant mobility options as Bison does and is pretty lacking in the ranged department, only having Brand's Thunder to my knowledge which takes a while to be available to be used. It is a close match, and Olberic is in better physical shape than Bison, but I think Bison can pull through if his arrogance takes a backseat and his Ultimate Psycho Crusher hits. Should it fail though, Olberic has an easy time absolutely destroying the damaged and recovering Bison. Olberic is stronger in close range, not to mention he can easily defend himself against the moves of Bison that do not use Psycho Power. My vote goes to Bison, although it is very close.

Tabby vs Sheperd: Personally I can see either side winning this match, especially since there is not exactly a surplus of posts to work with, but my vote goes to Sheperd. From what is shown, he can deal with most, if not all attacks thrown his way and retaliate. I don't know anything about either character, but I think the biotic abilities of Sheperd will be able to get him to victory. My vote goes to Sheperd.

Kirby vs Terrarian: Like, I think literally everyone else, I was surprised by how much of a Swiss Army Knife the Terrarian was. Whilst it is very impressive and versatile, I think that Kirby might be able to beat him given his copy ability. We've seen Kirby inhale a weapon of the Terrarian, granting him the Sword ability and lowering the number of weapons the Terrarian has. The Warp Star has proven to be an useful asset to have, providing flight and mobility that can be generated at a moment's notice and it allows Kirby to get the Star Rod, a way to keep distance from the Terrarian and to destroy the traps. We've seen Kirby attempt it with a giant star, a smaller star should be able to destroy them. As for the Terrarians minions, as cool as they are, Kirby ate like half of them before they could truly damage him, main example being the Stardust Dragon. My vote goes to Kirby, though the Terrarian has proven me very wrong on their skill set. Should he be out, he certainly made a lasting impression.

Genji vs Johnny Cage: My vote goes towards Genji. A lot of moves thrown by both sides were blocked or dodged, but Genji has the range advantage. Shuriken are not the most lethal weapons in the world, I think even in game they are not too strong, but a spammable range attack is never a bad thing to have. With the Swift Slash, that smoke screen move and the wall climb ability that has not been used yet, Genji is more mobile than Johnny Cage and can keep his distance. Having explosions on his side, reliable mobility, spammable projectiles and not one, but two blades with him, I can see Genji winning this match

Olberic vs M.Bison: Eliminating all bias from this fight since it includes my own character, I can see this match going both ways. Whilst Bison has been a major offensive presence the entire match, he is canonically one of the slowest characters in the game and heavily relies on Bison Warp to get around whilst Olberic has Spearhead to charge ahead. Olberic also has a way to stay healthy and use his skills more than once, the former Bison lacks and he restrains his usage of his Psycho Power to keep his body from flat out corroding, even though he still packs a serious punch. Olberic is tankier than Bison, but he doesn't have the same instant mobility options as Bison does and is pretty lacking in the ranged department, only having Brand's Thunder to my knowledge which takes a while to be available to be used. It is a close match, and Olberic is in better physical shape than Bison, but I think Bison can pull through if his arrogance takes a backseat and his Ultimate Psycho Crusher hits. Should it fail though, Olberic has an easy time absolutely destroying the damaged and recovering Bison. Olberic is stronger in close range, not to mention he can easily defend himself against the moves of Bison that do not use Psycho Power. My vote goes to Bison, although it is very close.

Alrighty, pretty comprehensive. With That Bison is guaranteed to move on no matter who else votes. So far the votes are:

Shepard: 3
Cage: 3
Bison: 5
Terrarian: 4

Tabby: 2
Genji: 2
Olberic: 1
Kirby: 2

So only three fights require votes

Last edited:
Shepard

Okay so I'm a little biased here ,but Shepard also has some pretty useful abilities that he hasn't used yet ,and abilities that he can reuse. I don't know what abilities Tabby has left ,but I think Shepard has a good chance to counter.

Johnny.

While I do believe this match could go either way I'm still going to have to side with Johnny. If I need to further elaborate I'll do it later.

Looking at the votes I guess M bison and terrarian seem like the winning candidates. I'll give them my vote too.

I will post an edited version of this post later.