• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Boku No Hero Academia RP

Well, your acting as if One for All is an unbeatable force, when we've see it pushed to its limits several times with the right combination of quirks. I dont think the hero world would just shatter and fall like a weak game. We've spent the last several.....months? years? Preparing the next generation in case of a global disaster. The hero world is now a fierce beast. I think an all out war would break out, war of the Quirks.

Maybe we win and defeat the now fully transformed Deku villain, or we fall and he takes over. (Maybe leading to a Part 2?)
Meh, essentially nothing shown in the series is One for All at full power. Deku can barely manage to use it, his Full:cowling being limited to under 10% (and it's been shown to go up to 1,000,000% on certain blows.) and All-Might has been crippled ever since the series started so he's hardly able to show One for All's full power.

Meh, essentially nothing shown in the series is One for All at full power. Deku can barely manage to use it, his Full:cowling being limited to under 10% (and it's been shown to go up to 1,000,000% on certain blows.) and All-Might has been crippled ever since the series started so he's hardly able to show One for All's full power.
Is the infamous strategist Kyuuketsu admitting a power is to great to defeat? :) XD (Sry)

Well, power with undetermined limits...can't really plan for it very effectively. It's like trying to deal with a slingshot, only to learn at the confrontation that it wasn't a slingshot but a Railgun.

We have enough evidence to estimate how strong One for All was when it was given to Midoryia based on All Might's fight with Nomu (kinda).

It was stated the Nomu was created specifically to counter/overpower All Might, who was now weaker than prior, not as much as expected, but still by a fair margin. Even so, he was capable of pushing beyond his current 100% wall and defeat Nomu. I believe that this moment is a great example of what Deku's One for All level wouldve been at 100% (which would kill him most likely). From there we have a rough estimate of his current base feats may be and can increase it however much we see fit. After all, im sure a group like us can come up with a pretty good adult Deku concept that believable, yet not undefeatable.

I was thinking of a concept similar to Frieza? Perhaps after so much power stacking, One for All is starting to have repercussions? Perhaps Deku only uses 75% of his power most of the time because 100% causes physical backlash? After all, theres only so much a human body can take, especially now that it would be stronger than ever.
There area bunch of variables to play with, this is a what-if. As long as we try and stick true to the original story while also trying to make it our own by branching out, I dont think it would be bad to make a few guesses here and there.

So the details we've got out....

• Its 10+ years after the events of My Hero Academia
  • Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugo are the top three heroes in that respective order
  • Deku has just been captured by a revamp of the League of Villains who are now controlled by a life draining mad-man (potentially?)
  • Government officials and heroes like Todoroki are attempting to keep everyone calm whilst also planning a hunt and rescue mission
  • Bakugo may have some conflicting views/antagonist qualities to him
  • UA has become more harsh and demanding in hopes to prepare there students for whatever lies ahead
  • Potential all out war between our future heroes and the 'Deku' ran League of Villains
Id say we have at least a decent frame for the rp so far, but we've got a lot of space to fill up in between all this. As of right now id say we need some teachers, and a starting point. (Tbh I kinda wanna start at the entrance exams, but I know many others may not)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I think the entrance exams would be a better place to start, because it gets to show off everybody's quirks and fighting style, but as you say others may not want to

Last edited:
Had an oc idea in mind for awhile and decided to make it a teacher. Could probably use one more at least though.

Name:
Shotaku Raito 'Mr. Raito'
Hero Name: Thunderfish
Appearance: Light silver shaggy hair, completely white iris' with jet black pupils, skin tinted a greyish-blue color, heavily muscled build, and gills visible on his neck.
Personality: Good with mind games. Doest want his students to be sure if he's kind or, frankly, an asshole. Bit of a two-faced personality that has a 50/50 chance of coming off kind and helpful, or cynical and repetitive.
Quirk: Electric Eel (Mutation)- User has essentially all the abilities and some of the physical traits of an electric eel.
Quirk Weakness: Minor weakness to heat, not as bad as most with aquatic quirks, but can be 'dried out' with concentrated heat and, obviously, still burned. If he overuses his quirk, his body may become numb and drained from all the electrical discharges.
Costume: Army green, leather trench coat with the right sleeve rolled up, skin-tight white shirt underneath, black utility pants and combat boots. His right wrist is braced with a clear pressurized nozzle that has a silver switch on the side, a long tube is connected to it, running from the nozzle to his back, where a large clear canister of water is visible.

Last edited:
So how does everyone feel about starting this soon? Anyone more interested after the small break?

Id love to keep the concept going, but not many people seem to feel the same.

If its alright with you @Rohan Kishibe, when you make the post, tag all the current members with a link.

Also, id suggest going into detail with that first post. You really wanna lay a good foundation of our starting positions, the mood, setting, etc. And, dont do it yet if you dont feel like it. A writer is at there best when they enjoy there work, and, as you put it yourself, your lazy.

Just saying id like us all to enjoy this and itll need full and wanted participation from the rpers, especially the 'rp master', to reach that.

Oh, and one last thing. We will likely need more teachers and eventually more students.
So if anyone is feeling froggy and wants to create a new oc or tag a fellow charmer who may be interested, id say the more the better.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Would I be able to make another oc, if so here's another one
Name: Yusuke Takahashi
Appearance: He is quite pale and stands at 6'0, his hair is similar to that of Shouto Todoroki's and he has Scarlet red eyes. When outside of school he will wear a dark grey tracksuit with a black shirt underneath
Personality: He tends to take school seriously, and can get very serious when in a fight. He idolises Shouto Todoroki (hence why he changed up his hairstyle to look like his). He also has a slight inferiority complex thinking that he isn't good enough due to his quirk not being unique.
Quirk: Wildfire: His quirk is a fire based quirk, it allows Yusuke use flames for attacks and he can even cover his whole body in flames, but it can start to burn him. The more enraged he gets, the more powerful his flames become.
Quirk Weaknesses: He can get bad burns if he uses his quirk too much, and it can make him tired after using it for too long.
Backstory: Ever since he was a young child he had always admired and idolised the hero Shouto Todoroki, due to his calm and collected personality. His father was absent for most of his life, leaving only him, his mom and his two brothers. When he was younger he would always look at all of his friends quirks, and he would be jealous, he didn't really care about the power of his quirk, he just wanted to stand out.
Hero Costume: I'll decide on one later