• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Boku No Hero Academia RP

Lemme know what I need to fix.

Name: Kazehada “Kaze” Hiroishi

Appearance: dark brown, spiked hair that mostly points upward and to the back slightly, with two points going down on his fore head. Has sharp, brown eyes and is of a slimmer build.

Personality: tends to be more sacrastic and scynical, but still knows when it’s time to be serious. He doesn’t tend to bear grudges, and doesn’t judge someone until he meets them in person.

Quirk: Painting Creation: Allows the user to create anything they can imagine, simply by painting it.
Quirk Weakness: requires a decently sized canvas, and something to use as paint. Drawings must also somewhat resemble what the user envisions, and it also has a 50 foot range from its creator.

Costume: (optional): meh, might make it later

Last edited:
We've been trying to decide all that and I haven't really seen any solid post of plot and what not, the closest we have is this list of plot points, but it's not a defined plot all by itself.
I don't really have any other idea of what to do with Deku if he ISN'T an All MIght-esque #1 hero. it's all the more reason to go crazy over his disappearance.

I say we start throwing ideas tomorrow if everybody is in.
Ideas we just came up with:
-Anti-Hero future, Villains influence society and heroes are forced into hiding
-#1 Hero who doesn't have to be Deku might die instead of going missing.
-Cult of Stain and Reformed League of Villains
-Actions vs. Intentions debate
-More and more heroes joining Paramilitary Organizations and becoming puppets for the government

Well I was thinking rather than a dystopian future, it's simply a time of extreme emotional distress and worry for the country.
The population would lose there symbol of peace, like as if the President and VP were obducted in the same day. While it ultimately wouldn't crush us, its a heavy blow to the entire community, public officials (heroes/government) would scramble to calm the community, giving criminals (villains) more openings to cause havoc while the heroes are preoccupied.

Basically, not a future in turmoil, but a future falling into it.

Well I was thinking rather than a dystopian future, it's simply a time of extreme emotional distress and worry for the country.
The population would lose there symbol of peace, like as if the President and VP were obducted in the same day. While it ultimately wouldn't crush us, its a heavy blow to the entire community, public officials (heroes/government) would scramble to calm the community, giving criminals (villains) more openings to cause havoc while the heroes are preoccupied.

yeah let's go with this plot

Well, how realistically would we take it though?

That's a situation almost worst than a completely dystopian future because we'd be thrown into a period of rapid changes with too many variables that would influence not only our characters but also the way the world responds. I like the idea though, feels like a raised difficulty, but I just wanna know if we'd nitpick at smaller details like How the civilians would react, and things like that.

The symbol of peace is All Might, correct? So is this an AU where we’re in the current story?

I believe we've covered several times that the Symbol of Peace in this timeline is Deku, with Todoroki and Bakugo placing as #2 and #3 respectively.

And I feel as though Todoroki would make his voice heard loud and clear, trying to keep the major populous at bay. He'd likely try and get Bakugo to join him, but Bakugo may object, seeing this as a time to prove himself by saving Deku solo, proving he's the better hero.

At the same time, I also believe that the school would try and act as if nothing had happened at all, now being a potential time of need for new heroes more than ever, they wouldn't wanna disturb the growth of the future.
They might briefly cover the topic, but try and use it as a point of inspiration for the students to grow faster stronger.

Again, all a concept.

I believe we've covered several times that the Symbol of Peace in this timeline is Deku, with Todoroki and Bakugo placing as #2 and #3 respectively.

And I feel as though Todoroki would make his voice heard loud and clear, trying to keep the major populous at bay. He'd likely try and get Bakugo to join him, but Bakugo may object, seeing this as a time to prove himself by saving Deku solo, proving he's the better hero.

At the same time, I also believe that the school would try and act as if nothing had happened at all, now being a potential time of need for new heroes more than ever, they wouldn't wanna disturb the growth of the future.
They might briefly cover the topic, but try and use it as a point of inspiration for the students to grow faster stronger.

Again, all a concept.
Hmmm, I think that only works given that Deku had only recently disappered.

Not really sure how they'd mature, but the current Todoroki and Bakugo lack the charisma, like All-might, or empathy and familiarity, like Deku, that would really endear them to the public. They'd be good heroes yea, but wouldn't be that good with public relations.

If Deku was gone for too long, I doubt they could really replace him and keep the populace calm.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hmmm, I think that only works given that Deku had only recently disappered.

Not really sure how they'd mature, but the current Todoroki and Bakugo lack the charisma, like All-might, or empathy and familiarity, like Deku, that would really endear them to the public. They'd be good heroes yea, but wouldn't be that good with public relations.

If Deku was gone for too long, I doubt they could really replace him and keep the populace calm.
^this, unless Todoroki or Bakugo have a personality change or mature over the years, it probably wouldn't go so well. The former being rather antisocial and blunt wouldn't really be the best at easing the crowd, at least with words. And Bakugo...is Bakugo, he's no people person, I see someone more like Kirishima would deal with the masses as the people's hero.

^this, unless Todoroki or Bakugo have a personality change or mature over the years, it probably wouldn't go so well. The former being rather antisocial and blunt wouldn't really be the best at easing the crowd, at least with words. And Bakugo...is Bakugo, he's no people person, I see someone more like Kirishima would deal with the masses as the people's hero.
I agree, heroes like kirishima and kaminari would probably be more suited for roles like that, unless character’s personalities change over time.

That's what I mean, I guess I'm not being specific enough.
Todoroki would take the lead, as he's always been a strategizer. He would likely begin rallying up heroes he has close bonds with to help control the chaos and eventually go on a Deku hunt and rescue mission.
Being the #3 hero and a past ally, Bakugo would be an immediate choice, but this is where the conflict begins.
Bakugo refuses to work with him, claiming he is all that was needed to bring Deku back. The two part ways with some major tension left between the two.

Our strongest heroes have a conflict amongst themselves, the villains take advantage of this with a series of small random attacks, forcing the heroes to scatter even further. Once the chaos is out of control and the heroes are overwhelmed, League of Villains 2.0 make there debut.

Because of this potential future outcome, new heroes are needed more than ever, so the difficulty of the hero course has been cranked up to eleven.

Rougher world, rougher school, rougher story.

I feel like Bakugo would go off and try to fix everything by himself though, like forget Deku I'll kill all the villains.

Well, besides that minor quirk I like the other things you've got in store.

Rohan said he wants to start the rp just a bit after Deku is abducted, so that gives us an idea of how the situation would seem, society trying to act as if its gaping wound is a simple scrape, attempting to stay hush hush about the topic while the pros work on it.

This still raises a big question, whats the main motive for Deku's capture? We have somewhat molded a world/storyline here, but we need what some would call a 'big baddy'. Ya know? A final goal for long in the future, the reason behind all of this.

I have one. This reaches back to the origin of All For One, but there is now a third brother. This third brother developed One For All as a young child, only for it to be taken away by accident while All For One was developing his quirk with nobody really knowing what happened to the third brother's ability. When All for One perfected his quirk he didn't care about where the simple strength enhancement quirk came from and gave it to his sickly little brother, or the one that confronted him. The third brother caught on to what was happening and decided to bide his time to get revenge. He hatched his plan when he witnessed his sickly brother give One For All to another person. He saw that the heir was stronger than the brother previously was, finally realizing that whenever the quirk is passed on it becomes stronger. Shortly after All For One fought All Might and badly damaged him, The third brother met with All For One and he gave him a quirk that allowed him to switch bodies with anybody as long as they're willing unless they're dead, whereas he can then use their body indefinitely. He also promised to take the place of All For One if he is unable to continue his work as a crime boss. He's kidnapped Deku to forcibly take One For All back.

Besides this, he is the current leader of the League Of Villains and he knows how the number one hero being missing can reduce opposition to their crimes seeing as how the crime rate grew when All Might became inactive and how it could also cause social unrest.

Okay, I had a concept, theirs this guy, with the quirk 'Leech' or something like that. He has a quirk that not only allows him to turn into someone, but actually take on there quirk, past knowledge, skills, and other useful traits by 'leeching' off of there unconscious mind.
He forms a team capable of capturing Deku discretely (perhaps with a quirk like that of Midnights? Not sure yet), and keeps Deku in a vegetable-like state whilst leeching his life force away. He takes on some of the prospects of All for One, but decides rather than destroy the world with an opposing power, use there already existing power against them.
I mean, imagine the tole if Deku returned and simply began terrorizing the city? Or, maybe even better, what if he were keep things discrete, slowly influencing the world as he sees fit?

It would be a race against time to save Deku, or at least destroy the villain stealing his powerful life force and potential influence .
Whadya think?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Tatsuya Kawamura
Appearance: He has long black hair (pretty much the same as the hairstyle in my profile pic) and brown eyes, he was also born with sharp teeth, his height is around 5'11
Personality: He is very insecure about the way his teeth look, as it made people not want to be friends with him when he was younger, other than that he can be a good guy once you get to know him
Quirk: His quirk allows him to gain the abilities of various different animals, for example he could gain the speed of something like a cheetah, or grow the claws of a tiger
Quirk Weakness: He can only use one of these abilities at a time, ad if he using the abilities of a wild animal like a wolf, he can lose control
Hero Costume: I will probably design one later

if there is anything wrong with this please let me know

Well, your acting as if One for All is an unbeatable force, when we've see it pushed to its limits several times with the right combination of quirks. I dont think the hero world would just shatter and fall like a weak game. We've spent the last several.....months? years? Preparing the next generation in case of a global disaster. The hero world is now a fierce beast. I think an all out war would break out, war of the Quirks.

Maybe we win and defeat the now fully transformed Deku villain, or we fall and he takes over. (Maybe leading to a Part 2?)

Last edited: