• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
@SwiftSwoobat , you may have more than 1 character. In fact, we have two characters that have yet to be introduced. If you would like, you can create your character and introduce them when ready. Thomas the Trainer has their character coming in after we finish our battles, and my second charcter will come in when we start the next school day.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo sorry to here that you're struggling. We understand. I hope you dont mind that I auto Kumori a little bit to get her eliminated when the time comes.

@Lazy guy who loves to eat Kishi is already rliminated. Please refer to the list to see who is still in. Next to be eliminated is Asta, and then you're character.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
@SwiftSwoobat , you may have more than 1 character. In fact, we have two characters that have yet to be introduced. If you would like, you can create your character and introduce them when ready. Thomas the Trainer has their character coming in after we finish our battles, and my second charcter will come in when we start the next school day.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo sorry to here that you're struggling. We understand. I hope you dont mind that I auto Kumori a little bit to get her eliminated when the time comes.

@Lazy guy who loves to eat Kishi is already rliminated. Please refer to the list to see who is still in. Next to be eliminated is Asta, and then you're character.
Fixed, he's going for Asta

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Pssh Imma pull a Killua Zoldyck. Godspeed bois, I only have 1 move left before I eliminate my character so let's make it worth it lol.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Seo Yoshisuki
Appearance:
Seo has brown hair, almost red, with amber coloured eyes. He ranks in at four feet and seven inches and has the AB positive blood type. He wears an indigo, hooded sweatshirt with white lines on the sides, with the number three in the center of it. He wears a plain, light blue short sleeve shirt underneath. His pants are dark grey, with nothing else on it. Finally, he wears black Nike shoes he doesn't like. Seo always has a tired look on his face, and rarely combs his hair.
Personality:
There is a lot of personality in Seo. He is lazy, sardonic, laid-back, and cautious. He is extremely jealous of his younger twin, Seto, who always seems to be better at him than anything. He really doesn't like school, it's the repetitiveness to it that really salts his apples. Seo tries to make friendships anywhere, and likes hanging out with unique individuals. He is very kind and neutral, never wanting to get in anyone's way. He has a lot of pent-up rage that slowly crumbles him inside, though he doesn't care. He is prone to hurting himself, a very weird trait to have. Seo is too competitive, raging if he loses and gloating if he wins.

Major Malfunction: Seo isn't the greatest at holding his breath, causing it to be more limited than it should be. And, he doesn't care about being a hero, but his family pressures him.

Quirk: Animal Frenzy
Explanation: He can gain attributes of various animals.
Setback: Yoshisuki needs to breathe on the same rate as the animal he wants to turn into. He must know the biology and social constructs of the animal. He cannot turn into anything to drastic from his own size, because due to the laws of physics, he would die in unimaginable horror.
Skills:
-Animal Transformation (Original Quirk)
This is a character we'll meet later.

Last edited:
@Sweet x Sour , you absolute problem child. Of course you go after the only person who's not here XD. Well she's gonna be eliminated after Asta and Jack. I guess you can either auto her for the time being; don't eliminate her yet- or just wait for the other two to drop, then we cna eliminate her.

@Kyle From Hoenn , the character that I have been saving and waiting to introduce has an enhanced speed quirk XD. You didn't mention he could use lightning to speed up in Asta's character biography. I understand that it is a 'special move' and I'm not asking you to change it. Actually, I think it's good that Asta is already thinking about 'special moves', which the others will start doing during their skills training. I was just pointing it out because I have this whole character sheet already done, but his quirk is super speed- and when I read your post I kinda died inside. It'f fine though, I'm keeping my character's quirk- it'll be good to have some speed competition. Not your fault, don't think I'm coming after you- in fact, I think it's kinda funny. Just going to ask now, though- is there anything else that his lightning can enhance? I figured he just shot lightening out- but it appears it does more than that; would you please update his character bio with all abilities you intend to give him.

@SwiftSwoobat I don't really know about him. His quirk just seems a little bit hard to manage. It doesn't give other characters time to react to it's effect, and is a bit on the OP side. I know he can't use it very well- but it seems like one of the types of abilities that will cause conflict among the RPers. Maybe I'll let you keep it, if you write out a more thorough and detailed explanation of it's effects, or I recommend you change the quirk before I can accept him.

@SwiftSwoobat ; I'd hate to make you change his quirk, but how about we limit it a bit? Instead of simply allowing him to shift anytime in anyway, perhaps he can make time go backwards 5 minutes. Or he can force someone to redo something they did a certain time ago. If we don't make it more specific, I think it will make the RP messier, and is definitely a threat of OP.

Time is a cool power though, so I understand why you would want it... Let's try to help Barefoot make it a little less OP. I'll try to suggest some good time abilities for you.

Edit: Rewinding things is pretty good, you could rewind an incoming blast back at the enemy.

Last edited:
Feel free to Auto Kumori to get her eliminated

I didn't have time to post after all, due to the amount of home work and I am going to go and watch End Game today

So yea! Once again, have a wonderful day/night everyone!

@SwiftSwoobat ; okay, then how do you want to limit it? Please write a specific ability that is easy to understand.

@Thomas the trainer , sorry to do this to you. But I'd prefer we wait on that. The discussion threads are always so messy, and I want to wait so everyone can post their villains together.

Also, since both of you are already tagged. In order to make things more organized, we're gonna hold off on introducing your characters. It won't take long at all. Once this event ends, the school day will end promptly after that. Then, I would prefer that all of the new students get introduced together. Your character can either, just be late- or be a transfer who was kicked out of their last school due to whatever their given problem is.

To the rest of the RPers- in order to finish this quickly I'll give a few suggestions. How about Asta uses that last move to help Keita deal with Kumori, perhaps Kumori is winning that battle for a period of time. Then, Asta is eliminated due to exhaustion. Then, Keita beats Kumori. On the other side of the field, Ciel can finish Jack during their fight. And that leaves the last two challengers, you guys can have some fun for a bit- and then I'll have Mr. Hami stop them and call a tie.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@SwiftSwoobat ; okay, then how do you want to limit it? Please write a specific ability that is easy to understand.

@Thomas the trainer , sorry to do this to you. But I'd prefer we wait on that. The discussion threads are always so messy, and I want to wait so everyone can post their villains together.

Also, since both of you are already tagged. In order to make things more organized, we're gonna hold off on introducing your characters. It won't take long at all. Once this event ends, the school day will end promptly after that. Then, I would prefer that all of the new students get introduced together. Your character can either, just be late- or be a transfer who was kicked out of their last school due to whatever their given problem is.

To the rest of the RPers- in order to finish this quickly I'll give a few suggestions. How about Asta uses that last move to help Keita deal with Kumori, perhaps Kumori is winning that battle for a period of time. Then, Asta is eliminated due to exhaustion. Then, Keita beats Kumori. On the other side of the field, Ciel can finish Jack during their fight. And that leaves the last two challengers, you guys can have some fun for a bit- and then I'll have Mr. Hami stop them and call a tie.
I can go with that plan :p

Sounds good, let's do it!

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat

How about he can change time forward or backward in a span of five minutes. If he goes anymore, he gets a migraine for the same amount of time that he went back or forward to.

How about he can change time forward or backward in a span of five minutes. If he goes anymore, he gets a migraine for the same amount of time that he went back or forward to.

I think that moving time forward is just a bit much for this Rp. The reason for that is, because you can't predict the future of other people's characters, that's just indirect autoing. Also, a 'migraine' does not necessarily stop anything. Either make it so he can reverse time back a maximum of 5 minutes, or I think it would be easier to just change the quirk.

Good job! Now I just have to wait for Jack to be eliminated then I'll probably just have Keita push Kumori out of bounds as he can't really do much else and we're in the corner of the field. :)