• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
An all-schools field trip that involves a competition around skills training with villains? No? Okay.
Then I vote for skills training or a field trip.

@HallowChomp you. You Shhhhhhhh. I can only do so much, why do you all like making me look like a fool. You're lucky I like Ciel, or else I probably wouldn't do anything, but still. I mean, we've really only just started here. At any rate, if there ends up a tie; we'll have to combine and get creative ;D

@Thomas the trainer , wow. Um, I don't really know about the whole curb stomping thing but. (I know it's hard to read sarcasm over the computer, but that was a joke). Anyhow, if there are villains- they shall go destructo, per your request. The teachers will step in eventually, but I like your thinking! And yes, if we make villains, anyone can make villain oc's. If we don't end up with enough, I'll make a bunch of villainous background characters XD.

@Sweet x Sour Kat already picked the green flag. So far the flags picked have been:
Kat and Ciel: Green
Mike and Garret: Dark Red
Jack and Hoshi: Blue
Kumori and Kishi: Purple

Ah sorry, I only scanned the previous replies so I must have missed yours for some reason, I'll change it.

1. Hoshi
2. Mike
3. Kishi
4. Garret
5. Kat
6. Asta
7. Jack
8. Kumori
9. Ciel
10. Keita

Does this mean Keita is winning or am I reading this wrong? I'm not really sure how Keita can win as the others have quirks much better suited to this challenge. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. :'|

@HallowChomp @Sweet x Sour We can have Keita and Ciel tie. Basically they are the only two left, maybe a little bit of battling- but clearly nobody has an absolute advantage, or both are too tired to go on. So Mr. Hami calls it a tie. OR switch their positions and have Ciel win, if that's what you want. In the end, order of elimination won't be exact; it'll be determined by Mr. Hami. For example; someone could stay in till the end, but still get a lower place because they made a fatal mistake at the begging (it'll still be according to the order we earlier produced).

Also, for Kishi to get out; would someone mind either attacking him, Kumori, or the flag. Even if they attack his team mate- Kishi would sacrifice himself because he's pretty much aware of his uselessness T.T

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
@HallowChomp @Sweet x Sour We can have Keita and Ciel tie. Basically they are the only two left, maybe a little bit of battling- but clearly nobody has an absolute advantage, or both are too tired to go on. So Mr. Hami calls it a tie. OR switch their positions and have Ciel win, if that's what you want. In the end, order of elimination won't be exact; it'll be determined by Mr. Hami. For example; someone could stay in till the end, but still get a lower place because they made a fatal mistake at the begging (it'll still be according to the order we earlier produced).

Also, for Kishi to get out; would someone mind either attacking him, Kumori, or the flag. Even if they attack his team mate- Kishi would sacrifice himself because he's pretty much aware of his uselessness T.T
Maybe Jack, he fearlessly destroyed Mike's legs

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
He was you, I had to adapt, because you took the flag without dealing with Garrett who was still with the flag, he hadn't left yet.

Dead account

Fun fact: Jack didn't actually make the boulder heavy, it was its distance from the ground and speed of its fall that did that ((he only wanted to immobolise Mike))

@Thomas the trainer , XD thanks. I think most of us were aware of that fact. Also sorry, that you just sort of have to wait for now. As soon as this is over; if you want- you can bring Mike back (assuming the nurse just has some stupid quirk that heals) or you can just introduce your new character.

To everyone else. I already see where this is going, and that's nowhere. I think this scene is getting repetitive. It may be my fault; I bore easily and I am very impatient; but I'd say it's time we start wrapping things up with this event. It wasn't supposed to be too drawn out, after all nobody really knows how to use their quirk (most don't, at least). Let's start having people get eliminated so we can move on- I promise it will only get better form here :D.

I'm fine with either way :)

Dead account

Idea: after the competition, Mr.Hami realizes everyone's potential with how they use their quirk, so he decides to have a field trip to a training camp . While training, Villains pop out and attacks everyone, then when that is finished, there is a competition between schools

@HallowChomp agreed. I'mma put on my big boy pants and start taking people out. Sorry if you were enjoying the scene- but I think there is a clear pattern here, and the RP isn't going anywhere like this; so please pay attention to my next RP posts, they will be the teacher calling people out due to weaknesses (in order of the previous list I made).

Also, it looks like we are doing skills training next. That doesn't just mean upping one's all around strength and endurance, that means developing quirk specific attacks and stuff. So start thinking about that and have it ready for your characters.