• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also I'm too lazy to type it into the RP, but, for teams this is what I have:
Hoshi - Jack
Kumori - Kishi
Asta - Keita
Kat - Ciel
Mike - Garret

Yes, I included the new Rpers who haven't posted yet. Sorry if I forgot a character, please let me know if I did; or if you want to switch something for individual character development.
Also, we will have to figure out the winners of the event here.

Last edited:
@Lazy guy who loves to eat @SwiftSwoobat please slow your post down. #1 they appear rather short and lack detail, which may be why they are coming out so fast. But, more importantly, #2 it is easy for others to get lost or lose interest when the RP moves to fast without them. And we don't want that. Also, since the two of you seem confused; the actual competition has yet to begun.

Let's work from bottom to top. Is anyone okay with being eliminated first? If not we're gonna leave it to chance and I'll plug it into a wheel spinner thing. Let's take a minute to plan out who wins and who loses first, before we begin. That'll make the actual event flow more easily, making it neater and more fun!

Last edited:
Poor sweet baby Mike. So, we've got an order rolling; come on the rest of y'all. Sign up! Either one person is eliminated due to injury, or going out of bounds (which I forgot the mention), or whole team is eliminated because their flag was taken. In order from first eliminated to last:
1. Hoshi
2. Mike
3. Kishi
4. Garret
5. Kat
6. Asta
7. Jack
8. Kumori
9. Ciel
10. Keita

Last edited:
Name: Lucy Dean
Hero Name (Optional): Static shock
Age (Year): 15 (first year.)
Appearance (Detailed please): She has brown curly hair, pasty white skin, and blue eyes she has freckles over her face and a slightly muscular build. She wears clothes that mainly involve her favorite music (usually pop and rock)
Hero Costume (Optional): 2 metal and cloth gloves to generate more static. And a lighting bolt design with a black outfit metal shoes.
Personality (Detailed please): Lucy believes her quirk is far stronger than it actually is she's a confident and brash person who's striving to be the no 1 hero. She can come of as arrogant and brash but she does like to talk to other people and come up with good plans. She's afraid of the dark but hates admitting it.
Major Malfunction (Why are they part of the rejects club?): Due to her weak quirk she has trouble fighting.

Quirk (Type): Static (Emitter)
Explanation: Lucy can manipulate her own static electricity.
Setback: It takes ages to make a shock capable of even hurting someone at all. The quirk hurts her.

@Barefoot_Kittens I'm fine with going out whenever, it's up to everyone else. @Kyle From Hoenn let me know what you think. :)

If you want I could have Keita try to push himself too much and end up being burned enough to be eliminated. That might give Asta a chance to gain more confidence in himself if he is left alone to fight. But it is just an idea so i'm good with whatever.

So wait
Is that list for individual elimination or team elimination?
Individual. So once Kishi is out, Kumori still has a chance to win.

@Sweet x Sour sounds good, you two talk and see what's up.

I'll wait until tomorrow. If nobody else volunteers as far as elimination order; I'll choose randomly - plug it into some kind of online wheel or something.

@Thomas the trainer accepted, she seems like fun :D. Would you prefer that she come in right after the competition. Or wait until the next day, which will be, lowkey, just a few posts after the competition.

Alright! I just wanted to make sure and I got a little confused, because there was only five places and we are currently 10 characters who are still part of the competition

I think Kumori would be one of the last people to get eliminated, but I don't want to her to win or get the best results yet, so I think she would be the third last (aka would be third from the winner) to get eliminated

Edit: In Kumori's eyes (in this situation) third best is acceptable
I do want her to utterly fail something, but also possibly win/get the best results too

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@Barefoot_Kittens I'm fine with going out whenever, it's up to everyone else. @Kyle From Hoenn let me know what you think. :)

If you want I could have Keita try to push himself too much and end up being burned enough to be eliminated. That might give Asta a chance to gain more confidence in himself if he is left alone to fight. But it is just an idea so i'm good with whatever.

Naw I want to give Keita the spot light, I'll let Asta play defense. So you can lead your character's spot light I'll follow

Thanks so much, but in a way, getting eliminated for trying to push himself too much would also help Keita, one of his problems is that he always tries to do more than he is capable of because he wants to be strong.

Also I'm not very sure how I could give Keita the spotlight in this challenge, his quirk isn't very useful here so i'm fine with giving you the spotlight this time.

I don't care if Ciel wins or not. However if he does lose, he won't go out easily. If nobody else volunteers, I'll take the No. 5 spot.

Welp, since nobody cares. I'm gonna do it randomly. I made sure Ciel and Kumori are in the top 3 spots (don't tell anyone, but I think it's one of them who would win anyhow).
Done. Please check my post above to see the official order of who gets eliminated. During the RP, they can just get eliminated at any post, and we'll say it happened in the correct order. I swear on y life that I randomized it, I have pictures but can't figure out how to post them. If it really concerns you, message me and I can send the proof.

Since this has turned into more of a one on one thing. We'll say that Mr. Hami's plan just kinda flunked, because he expected the students to work together when they can barely work by themselves. No flags will be captured XD, people will just kinda get eliminated. Most won't be severely injured, but Mr. Hami takes the students out once he feels they are losing the battle. It all just kinda happens really fast, and nobodies sure exactly who won until the teacher displays the order than everyone got out in.
We will still roleplay the whole scene and stuff, until every character had a post that they get eliminated during. But we already know how it's gonna end.

Last edited:
My character gets top 3 or 2.. or 4
My bad, maybe I should have waited. I'm gonna go ahead and switch a few things. Because, when I think about it- Hoshi is already eliminated XD. NOW IT"S OFFICIAL! (Maybe not tho, please don't yell at me)

Also, please keep in mind that your post are still lacking the material required for this thread. We are okay with inexperienced RPers, and we promote growth; but sometimes it feels like you aren't even trying. If you want your character to be one of the best in the school, you better be able to type up damned good posts that explain why.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
For starters Jack has a quirk like Yayorozu's creation quirk, he can make blasts and barriers, thats his only difference, while his quirk is better in the shadows and goes out of control after ten minutes, Jack can adapt, make strategies, and plan many possible outcomes, he would be able to take on Bakugo without dying, ((like most BNHA characters)). plus, he may not show it but his goal strives him to be better, plus , his intelligence can get out of many situations

For starters Jack has a quirk like Yayorozu's creation quirk, he can make blasts and barriers, thats his only difference, while his quirk is better in the shadows and goes out of control after ten minutes, Jack can adapt, make strategies, and plan many possible outcomes, he would be able to take on Bakugo without dying, ((like most BNHA characters)). plus, he may not show it but his goal strives him to be better, plus , his intelligence can get out of many situations

I meant in the RP XD. Thank you for that, I'm gald you are invested in your cahracter. Actually that genuinely helped me understand him better. But my previous post was referring to your actual RP thread. Just hoping you'll take more time on them so we can all enjoy your character :D.

Alright; I'm just gonna say this now. For the following portion of the RP, since I may not always be on to respond as the teacher. When your character gets eliminated just auto Mr. Hami real quick with something like "________ you're out, not gonna win like that." or "Stop before you hurt yourself" or "It hurts my eyes to see you lose so badly." ya know, something he would say.
Once again. Even if the character who is supposed to be eliminated before you hasn't posted yet, you can still have your character be eliminated. We'll just clear things up in the end. We want this to flow smoothly while still being fun, the longer it runs on the less stuff we can get to (like villains :D) and also things that go to slow tend to bore people fast. And if I haven't stressed this enough, I do not want a boring RP.
@Captain Cardboard , thanks for the recap. Now stop showing me up. I was supposed to do that; and you make me look bad by being better in charge of my own RP than I am. I honestly needed that, though

As you can see, children, I added a poll. After this little competition ends, it'll basically be the end of the day. Then we'll have a day or two of chilling and getting to know each other. Then you get to vote what happens next :D.