• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

What Should Happen Next?

• Field trip!

• All-Schools (all schools in the area) competition

• VILLAINS

• Skills training (focusing on developing actually skills for quirks)

• More competition?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I'm not strong enough, but I'll try my best - Kishi, Kat, Ciel, Kumori, Hoshi, Aurora, Fuyuki
Strength gets me through everything - Jack, Jacob, Zuron, Seo, Cam
Hug me, I'm scared - Asta
pfft.
XD
Ay bois, I can bring my laptop with me when we go traveling, so I won't be inactive for another two-three weeks.
Hashisno compared to 1-A
Zuron=Bakugou
Jack=Tokoyami
Ceil=Iida
Aoyama=Jakob
Asta=Toru minus all the talking
Camden=Denki (In a way...)
Kat=... idk.... Uraraka?
I'm sorry, I lost track after that...

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Your character falls into 1 one of these categories.

I'm not strong enough, but I'll try my best - Kishi, Kat, Ciel, Kumori, Hoshi, Aurora, Fuyuki
Strength gets me through everything - Jack, Jacob, Zuron, Seo, Cam
Hug me, I'm scared - Asta
Jack would be more like :
KNOW MY POWER!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU
NOW GO CRY IN A CORNER

Why is the RP thread so barren all the sudden? T.T How many more groups do we have, who aren't finished? For those of us who are waiting on other people who are not as active right now, let's give it another day. We'll have this wrapped up by the end of the day, and those who aren't finish will have to either time skip or sum up the results.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Dawg, I've said that three times. It's so true.
Why does no one listen to me?
Why is the RP thread so barren all the sudden? T.T How many more groups do we have, who aren't finished? For those of us who are waiting on other people who are not as active right now, let's give it another day. We'll have this wrapped up by the end of the day, and those who aren't finish will have to either time skip or sum up the results.
I listen to both of ya lol and I don't run by American time so if you see some randn post, know I'm in Africa.

I don't have my computer with me right now. But after practice (within in the next 2-3 hours), I'm going to post the teachers moving on. Sorry for those who aren't finished, but its a big RP so we just have to compromise.

FOR 2V2:
Kishi - Jack vs Asta - Aurora
Kat - Ciel vs Kumori - Camden
Fuyuki - Seo vs Himari - Jakob
Hoshi - Zuron (automatically advance because there is no other team)

So it's tournament style. Basically- whoever wins gets to go on to the next match. Also, if one person from a team is too injured to continue, or fainted- then the team loses.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
FOR 2V2:

So it's tournament style. Basically- whoever wins gets to go on to the next match. Also, if one person from a team is too injured to continue, or fainted- then the team loses.
SO, who would win? I honestly would want a match between Zuron and Jack
((Kind of like todoroki/tokoyomi vs bakugo))

Alas- to private messages in order to discuss winners and such. I guess Zuron already won- kinda, so he's definitely moving forward. If you want Jack to face him, then you better get creative. I tried to put the weakest with the strongest, though I made this a while back and it sort of stands to say that Hoshi isn't all that weak any more. I would like Zuron and Jack to face off, it would be an action-packed battle indeed.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
FOR 2V2:

oh god is this by chance or ... FATE!!!

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
$465638465736460?
Bet.
I totally have that much money....
I'm gonna go rob a bank or two now.
I'm gonna see this fight.

Okay, this is somewhat important. (To me.)
If I remember correctly, I scripted Camden as almost perfect representation of a Gemini because I wan't sure of a personality to give him. If I may quote the website that I pull this stuff from: "Gemini represents two different personalities in one and you will never be sure which one you will face. They are sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless."
I plan to have Camden swap to the second option. but anyways, just so he doesn't go against his personality.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
we had the hostage thingys, I forget who won between you and Asta, and now everyone is running towards lunch. Down a very long trail.
I was never very good at explaining just ask someone else.

@Jekis good to have you back! Pretty much, we finished the hostage simulation. Jakob beat Asta with a simply punch and roll XD. He rescued the hostage by punching a hole threw the side of the building, Asta used a super move to try and finish he fight but ended up fainting. Currently, everyone is either eating lunch or racing down the trail to get to the lunch area.

On a different note, I need some advice. Kishi and Jack vs Aurora and Asta. We can't decide who would win. Anyone mind helping us out?

JPSomeone

@Jekis good to have you back! Pretty much, we finished the hostage simulation. Jakob beat Asta with a simply punch and roll XD. He rescued the hostage by punching a hole threw the side of the building, Asta used a super move to try and finish he fight but ended up fainting. Currently, everyone is either eating lunch or racing down the trail to get to the lunch area.

On a different note, I need some advice. Kishi and Jack vs Aurora and Asta. We can't decide who would win. Anyone mind helping us out?
Obviously Kishi is the carry of his team like honestly. If it came down to it Kishi would just be like:
Kishi: *With infinity gauntlet* I am... VERY WET
Everyone else including his teammate: *Faints* x.x

JPSomeone

Are you trying to fry Aurora? ;-;
Tbh I wanna try that, build some character relationships lol.
Asta: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK IM DOING
Aurora: If you hit me, you pay my medical bill.
Asta: Well Imma be debt *Hits Autora with lightning*
Asta: Are you alive?
Aurora: X.X