• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Blue Mew's Drawings!

READ THIS BEFORE SEEING ANYTHING ELSE!
I am now adding a new feature.....requests! If anyone would like to request, PLEASE read this first:

Rules for requests:

I: It cannot be computer generated unless you include a creator tool, such as the one that I used for my SP character.

II: I have the right to turn down any request, by any means.

III: I'm sorry, but the only professions I have are animals, Pokemon, and certain cartoons/TV shows.

IV: It may take up to 1 week or more to complete your request since it takes time and devotion to make a nice drawing. But I will start drawing immediately and get it on the forum for others and you to see A.S.A.P.

So those are the rules, and here's the original post.

I really need to know what you guys think about my drawings... the Shiny Mew one I took a photo of and then uploaded and the South Park one was made on paint and sp-studio.de so credit goes to http://www.sp-studio.de/ for helping me make the South Park character!

The tail is a bit short, and it's slightly fat (although if it eats so many cookies, then no wonder...)
It's good you haven't copied official artwork.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Haven't you already been warned for triple posting?

While it's okay to double post in your own art thread - that only applies if the double posting is necessary, such as to bump the thread after a period of inactivity. You posted all three of these posts within minutes of each other, which isn't necessary and the pictures could have all gone in the same post.

Please don't do it again.

That said, I like your Mew picture. 'Tis a cute little guy, nomming his cookie :3

Ok, I'll get to that right away. And thank you guys for the criticism!
EDIT: And it is meant to be fat Toastie, like you said, with all the cookies that he eats... ;D Any comments on the SP one, anybody?

Here's my RP character, Roxanne C...If you wanna see her info, it's in the Character Bio's in Fan Fiction.
Anymore comments? There hasn't been any in a long time. :(

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Yeah, triple posting just to bump a thread is against the rules. Have a warning.

Oh, by the way, this is officially your last warning - you've already received a large warning before for misconduct, and this here is another one for you. Any more rule-breaking by you will earn you a ban, because you've had plenty of chances already as far as I can see.