• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

Alright, I'm gonna make my post now and have the Principal introduce herself, welcome everyone and explain what's going to happen; as it's the first day, shall it be common lessons or give the students a layout of the school and schedules showing their lessons followed by a free afternoon?

Alright, I'm gonna make my post now and have the Principal introduce herself, welcome everyone and explain what's going to happen; as it's the first day, shall it be common lessons or give the students a layout of the school and schedules showing their lessons followed by a free afternoon?
I think we should have a day with getting to know where things are at the school. And then have a free afternoon

I mean.. We could just say that our characters made their way to whatever class they have and go on from there..
BUT
I know that I have some characters to draw and all, but I could try to make the layout of the school at some point if I have time..
I was thinking maybe I could draw a rough map, but only when I actually understand where the heck everything is and what's actually at this school

@Red Gallade am I able to make a second OC?

He would be a sadistic, cruel bully who finds joy in taunting and harassing other students. He's not a teachers pet, he gets detention a lot of the time. If the maturity level allows it, his sadistic side also loves hurting people.

And also, if allowed, could he be a second year?

@Killerbunny ah, sorry, I'll fix my post now, I did look like three times for any more interaction with Kei, sorry. Though, how ironic that Cassie wants to be friends with the person who caused the telepathic attack, ofc she doesn't know it but still xD

@Red Gallade am I able to make a second OC?

He would be a sadistic, cruel bully who finds joy in taunting and harassing other students. He's not a teachers pet, he gets detention a lot of the time. If the maturity level allows it, his sadistic side also loves hurting people.

And also, if allowed, could he be a second year?

@Killerbunny ah, sorry, I'll fix my post now, I did look like three times for any more interaction with Kei, sorry. Though, how ironic that Cassie wants to be friends with the person who caused the telepathic attack, ofc she doesn't know it but still xD
She doesn't really want to be friends with anyone. But she will accidentally befriend people here and there due to this tour

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Cassie, Michelle, Nova, Kezian and Boris are still in the main hall. We're waiting for @GhostlyCubone11 to reply right now. Chris, Luss and Astrapi have just finished their tour and are planning to go to the city (i don't know if i want Chris to go with them) and Kei left to who knows where
Yoaquin is also still in the main hall, I just need to get a little writing motivation so that he actually goes somewhere. Not sure when I'll post next though...

I'm sorry to say this.. but I think I'm gonna drop out of the RP...
No one did anything wrong.. and sorry if I make things complicated in RP by leaving..
I just feel like that this RP is moving too fast and I have trouble keeping up with it.
Again I am very sorry for dropping out, but I'll try to read the rp once in a while and I will draw everyone's characters! (at some point:'|)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Name: James Orion

Species: Name: Vampire

Personality: He loves having fun with his friends and close ones but can become super angry when someone hurts someone he sees as a family/friend or lover. He likes to play pranks to try lighten the mood

Powers: Telepathy (all vamps have it), parselmouth

Appearance:
_iuuPPQvoTwXTtC-E_hf3pB53LkkB9wFjGugUhZavPbaeNwaBvEBryD-ykVfJENvdIq6fztE1kpfyml5KrxJ7ATiU7ti7wJPCkRIIgg4m9yJ9jF2wBXl0NaiNSSOISJl_LiLfaLK

Dislikes: People being too serious

Favorite food: Blood

Favorite lesson: Math

Other: He has a snake as pet (see pic. It can be smaller if you think it's to big) Also when he is bored he plays the acoustic guitar

Bloodmoon

(since i changed a pew things i am re positing my char if anyone is wondering)

Last edited: