1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Red Gallade, Apr 17, 2019.

1. wait..
    @Red Gallade
    does the teachers have a special place where they meet up at before the first day starts or?

PrincessPika likes this.
  2. Yeah, the main hall where everyone else is.

3. I'll make my next post sometime tomorrow.

PrincessPika likes this.
  4. Okay. I think i've made one teacher too many. Is there anyone with only 1 teacher that could consider taking over Victor or Bodo?

PrincessPika likes this.
  5. Alright, I'm gonna make my post now and have the Principal introduce herself, welcome everyone and explain what's going to happen; as it's the first day, shall it be common lessons or give the students a layout of the school and schedules showing their lessons followed by a free afternoon?

PrincessPika likes this.
  6. I think we should have a day with getting to know where things are at the school. And then have a free afternoon

PrincessPika likes this.
  7. What do the rest of you guys think?

PrincessPika likes this.
  8. I just assumed the latter due to it being their very first day at Bloodpeak. It feels like starting a job without a rundown or even an interview; you don't know what to expect.

9. Might be a little bit hard and idk about there being a map to help out; it'll be a really big school.

10. You could describe it and maybe someone could draw a rough map cause why not? xD
    Whether it be a bad or a good looking map

11. I mean.. We could just say that our characters made their way to whatever class they have and go on from there..
    BUT
    I know that I have some characters to draw and all, but I could try to make the layout of the school at some point if I have time..

12. I was thinking maybe I could draw a rough map, but only when I actually understand where the heck everything is and what's actually at this school

PrincessPika likes this.
  13. Don't put yourself through too much work. Take a break sometimes

14. And hey, you've all posted loads again! That's totally not annoying! :D

PrincessPika likes this.
  15. You mean like you do on discord?

16. Yeah, but there's a mute button on there

17. ...I guess this is what happens when Jodie and Killybunny are in a RP then...

18. Nope, he's not the problem at all, actually

19. @Killerbunny, just wanted to tell you that magical harm is kinda... Reallyyy hard to detect by something or someone. You may be Unaffected, but its not that you can sense. When someone is trying to charm you... Just saying...

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  20. Oh okay. I'll change that. Just want you to know that such a charm wouldn't affect either of my OC's

There, i changed it

21. @GalacticDeg sorry to destroy some of your post but Cassie also talked to Kei. She asked if they all wanted to go around and explore the school

PrincessPika likes this.
  22. @Red Gallade am I able to make a second OC?

He would be a sadistic, cruel bully who finds joy in taunting and harassing other students. He's not a teachers pet, he gets detention a lot of the time. If the maturity level allows it, his sadistic side also loves hurting people.

And also, if allowed, could he be a second year?

@Killerbunny ah, sorry, I'll fix my post now, I did look like three times for any more interaction with Kei, sorry. Though, how ironic that Cassie wants to be friends with the person who caused the telepathic attack, ofc she doesn't know it but still xD

23. I we're at a good enough limit, sorry mate.

PrincessPika likes this.
  24. She doesn't really want to be friends with anyone. But she will accidentally befriend people here and there due to this tour

Jodie.xox and PrincessPika like this.
  25. I'll be going out to party tonight. I'll make a post before i go out but don't expect me to be making posts tonight. If i did, they would look a lot worse than my previous ones xD

PrincessPika likes this.
  26. Struggling to think of a post as I'm already behind

27. aah sorry!
    Didn't notice it ;-;
    Gonna go and edit it now

28. I'm assuming everyone spread out to check the school?

29. Yep. That's what happened now :p

Sorry that we went crazy xD

30. Just lemmie know where abouts everyone is and I'll see about posting sometime this evening.

PrincessPika likes this.
  31. Cassie, Michelle, Nova, Kezian and Boris are still in the main hall. We're waiting for @GhostlyCubone11 to reply right now. Chris, Luss and Astrapi have just finished their tour and are planning to go to the city (i don't know if i want Chris to go with them) and Kei left to who knows where

PrincessPika likes this.
  32. Yoaquin is also still in the main hall, I just need to get a little writing motivation so that he actually goes somewhere. Not sure when I'll post next though...

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  33. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Astrapi is just about to go onto the field, actually Killerbunny, then the City/town

34. I'm sorry to say this.. but I think I'm gonna drop out of the RP...
    No one did anything wrong.. and sorry if I make things complicated in RP by leaving..
    I just feel like that this RP is moving too fast and I have trouble keeping up with it.
    Again I am very sorry for dropping out, but I'll try to read the rp once in a while and I will draw everyone's characters! (at some point:'|)

PrincessPika likes this.
  35. Joelkjn the fox

Joelkjn the fox Previously Joelkjn

Name: James Orion

Species: Name: Vampire

Personality: He loves having fun with his friends and close ones but can become super angry when someone hurts someone he sees as a family/friend or lover. He likes to play pranks to try lighten the mood

Powers: Telepathy (all vamps have it), parselmouth

Appearance: [​IMG]

Dislikes: People being too serious

Favorite food: Blood

Favorite lesson: Math

Other: He has a snake as pet (see pic. It can be smaller if you think it's to big) Also when he is bored he plays the acoustic guitar

Bloodmoon

(since i changed a pew things i am re positing my char if anyone is wondering)

#357 Joelkjn the fox, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    PrincessPika likes this.
  36. PrincessPika likes this.
  37. PrincessPika likes this.
  38. @GhostlyCubone11 everyone's feeling a little impatient now. Can you reply soon?

PrincessPika likes this.