• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Mr. Reaper
Mr. Reaper had decided to head back to his classroom, on his way he passed by a door leading outside, he stood in the door frame and watched the female dragon, "Impressive" he said quietly. He glanced down and his mobile that had buzzed in his pocket, it was his assistant Albert, <One of the life-sand-timers is getting pretty low>, he sighed and said <well you'll have to deal with it, I'm working>. He then returned to watching the students.

Garrett
Garrett moved his guitar back onto his back, he then walked past Cassie's group, accidentally bumping into a small goblin as he went, "oh sorry about that, I should have been looking where I was going" he said turning to the goblin and looking down slightly to attempt eye contact.
IDK left the RP, so they likely won't respond to that.

Name: Astra King
Species: Fire Spirit
Personality: She can be hyperactive, full of energy. She’s a little bit sarcastic at times, and loves to crack jokes and pranks. She can be emotional, though, and can be very protective of those she loves. (I’m looking at you, Joel ;3)
Appearance: Her hair is down to just above her waist, it’s short and has a short curl at the bottom which has small bits of fire coming off of it. She wears a dress. The top has short sleeves just below her shoulders, along with a short, slightly puffy skirt. She also fashions high heels with some ribbon around her ankle, along with a hair band with a bow on it. In her fire spirit form, everything is the colour as her. (Orange, red, etc..) As a normal person, the top half of the dress is a pale cream colour with a thin, red ring at the bottom and the skirt is black. Her shoes are pale cream and the bow on her head is red. Her hair is blonde with highlights at the bottom. Her skin is just tanned white.
Likes: Pranking, jokes, fire, cats, her boo which will come along soon ;3
Dislikes: Bunnies, Chris, people who make her emotional side come out.
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite lesson: Lunch/recess
Power: Pyrokinesis, fire immunity (obviously), and vampire powers later on
Other: She can either be in her fire spirit form, the shape of a person but completely fire, or a normal person. Later in the roleplay, James (Joelkjn) will turn her into a vampire. (Fire Spirit Vampire xD)

Last edited:
That's perfectly fine, it's nice to know you're helping my RP continue when I've fallen further behind than I originally intended. I did say I wanted this to be a slow and steady RP but I think I took it too far on my end.

I've been forgetting! Sorry, I'm not in a writing mood at all and I'm not sure how to write the post and stuff so I don't know when I'll be able to post...
I understand what you mean but keeping everyone else waiting isn't exactly the nicest. Adrian, Garrett, Kei and Yoaquin can interact with each other a little now that everyone else have gotten a little crazy with the posts

That's perfectly fine, it's nice to know you're helping my RP continue when I've fallen further behind than I originally intended. I did say I wanted this to be a slow and steady RP but I think I took it too far on my end.
I don't think you were the one who took it too far. Maybe we all did xD

~Rinko~

I understand what you mean but keeping everyone else waiting isn't exactly the nicest. Adrian, Garrett, Kei and Yoaquin can interact with each other a little now that everyone else have gotten a little crazy with the posts

I don't think you were the one who took it too far. Maybe we all did xD
Where is everyone though? I kinda forgot...

Where is everyone though? I kinda forgot...
Chris, Luss and Astrapi are heading into town to eat at a restaurant and Cassie, Kezian, Nova, James, Astra, Adrian and i think Yoaquin was in the group too are going into the cafeteria (Cassie, Nova, Kezian, James and Astra are already ther though). Then there's Garrett and Kei who are somewhere doing something

~Rinko~

Chris, Luss and Astrapi are heading into town to eat at a restaurant and Cassie, Kezian, Nova, James, Astra, Adrian and i think Yoaquin was in the group too are going into the cafeteria (Cassie, Nova, Kezian, James and Astra are already ther though). Then there's Garrett and Kei who are somewhere doing something
I don't think Yoaquin was in that group...

EDIT: I just checked, he introduced himself to the group but I don't think he went with them.

8AAB2F98-B9DD-4AB1-AF3E-5CA09417AC17.jpeg

New treat for Adrian and any vampires out there.
Or demons.
Or lions. XD