1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs!

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Dark Soul, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been doing a lot of these types of threads lately, haven't I?

So, the subject of this one; Recently, Jenova linked me to her blog- Which is really awesome and you should all check it out if she's willing to share it here- And, in an impulse, I decided to create my own, as did Tunduli. Now I have heard of some blogs ran by other 'Charmsians, so if you're willing to advertise share them, you're more then welcome to do so here.

What I think is great about blogging is that it allows you to share your worries and interests with whoever is willing to read- It allows you to inform and sometimes even entertain your public, as well as allowing your friends and e-friends a look into the depths of your life, but only those you are really willing to share. In other words, I can really advise it~

If you do want to start your own blog as well, you can do so here; http://www.blogger.com. It's easy and completely free, although you do require your G-Mail account- Which, provided you have e-mail, should already have.

Happy Blogging- Here's my (currently quite empty, since it's so young) blog; Dutch With A Weeaboo On Top. Kudos to Tun for the title xD

2. me me I have a blog I have a bloooog

Here's mine! Sad For Pudding. It's the same name as my Tumblr but I'll probably post more personal things on le blog rather than le Tumblr~

I've only got two posts so far but it's fun? |D Hope moar 'Charmsians join so I can stalk them follow their blogs! ♥

3. I INSPIRED EVERYONE BY DOING THIS. LIKE A BOSS- I'm sorry.

But yeah, my blog is as pointless and generic as ever. I try to post everyday.

4. I have a blog, but it's mostly about writing and roleplaying... I started that 30 days of Pokemon challenge but I haven't kept up with it. Whoops. Should probably get back to that... Anyway: AWN.

5. Sadly, this is not my first attempt at a blog. It's my third.
    The first blog was a random review blog, called Broken Pocket Watch. The second was a writing blog, called Mind Tricks

This one is called Strike A Match. It's my NEW writing blog, and I'm determined to keep this one up. The URL is Latin for 'Nothing lasts eternally' or something like that. Be sure not to break it, please~

6. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

7. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Better late than never~

I've actually been keeping a LiveJournal account since February of 2003, so I guess that counts as a blog. My LJ has basically been my outlet for anything and everything that comes to mind, whether it be my life, my hobbies, venting, retellings of dreams, or general ranting on a certian topic.

I've learned over the years that even within your own journal, you can't always get away with speaking your mind. I've had a few people take offense to my entries and its left a bad taste in my mouth. Nowadays I typically only share my LJ with friends.

That said... If anyone is interested in checking it out, drop me a PM and I'll send you the link. For now I've decided against sharing it publicly here because I'd rather not have strangers spamming it up (again). ;p

8. Dwayna DragonFire

Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

I myself also have a LiveJournal account, seen here. If you want to see my silly quizzes or random poetry, go ahead and have a look. It's pretty much full of random stuff I come up with on the spot or wanted to do at the time.

9. http://poniespokemonblocksandundergradl ... gspot.com/

This is my new blog. I started it only a few days ago to comment on Equestria Daily, and that's why my username is the pony-based name Dilettante Rodentia. I have a feeling it will become a repository of my rantings, but oh well. May the gerbils bless it.

10. I have recently started a blog, yes, but it isn't actually a personal blog. It's where I will be hosting a new idea I had for a work of fiction. I really hope you all enjoy it, because I am having a wonderful time thinking of how this is all going to fit together. Check it out, please and thank you.

Leila, My Love

11. Mini thread revival ;D

Anyway here is my blog just started it today when I went in to college despite not needing to (I didn't know I could stay at home)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.