• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Blogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing a lot of these types of threads lately, haven't I?

So, the subject of this one; Recently, Jenova linked me to her blog- Which is really awesome and you should all check it out if she's willing to share it here- And, in an impulse, I decided to create my own, as did Tunduli. Now I have heard of some blogs ran by other 'Charmsians, so if you're willing to advertise share them, you're more then welcome to do so here.

What I think is great about blogging is that it allows you to share your worries and interests with whoever is willing to read- It allows you to inform and sometimes even entertain your public, as well as allowing your friends and e-friends a look into the depths of your life, but only those you are really willing to share. In other words, I can really advise it~

If you do want to start your own blog as well, you can do so here; http://www.blogger.com. It's easy and completely free, although you do require your G-Mail account- Which, provided you have e-mail, should already have.

Happy Blogging- Here's my (currently quite empty, since it's so young) blog; Dutch With A Weeaboo On Top. Kudos to Tun for the title xD

me me I have a blog I have a bloooog

Here's mine! Sad For Pudding. It's the same name as my Tumblr but I'll probably post more personal things on le blog rather than le Tumblr~

I've only got two posts so far but it's fun? |D Hope moar 'Charmsians join so I can stalk them follow their blogs! ♥

I INSPIRED EVERYONE BY DOING THIS. LIKE A BOSS- I'm sorry.

But yeah, my blog is as pointless and generic as ever. I try to post everyday.

I have a blog, but it's mostly about writing and roleplaying... I started that 30 days of Pokemon challenge but I haven't kept up with it. Whoops. Should probably get back to that... Anyway: AWN.

Sadly, this is not my first attempt at a blog. It's my third.
The first blog was a random review blog, called Broken Pocket Watch. The second was a writing blog, called Mind Tricks

This one is called Strike A Match. It's my NEW writing blog, and I'm determined to keep this one up. The URL is Latin for 'Nothing lasts eternally' or something like that. Be sure not to break it, please~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Better late than never~

I've actually been keeping a LiveJournal account since February of 2003, so I guess that counts as a blog. My LJ has basically been my outlet for anything and everything that comes to mind, whether it be my life, my hobbies, venting, retellings of dreams, or general ranting on a certian topic.

I've learned over the years that even within your own journal, you can't always get away with speaking your mind. I've had a few people take offense to my entries and its left a bad taste in my mouth. Nowadays I typically only share my LJ with friends.

That said... If anyone is interested in checking it out, drop me a PM and I'll send you the link. For now I've decided against sharing it publicly here because I'd rather not have strangers spamming it up (again). ;p

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I myself also have a LiveJournal account, seen here. If you want to see my silly quizzes or random poetry, go ahead and have a look. It's pretty much full of random stuff I come up with on the spot or wanted to do at the time.

I have recently started a blog, yes, but it isn't actually a personal blog. It's where I will be hosting a new idea I had for a work of fiction. I really hope you all enjoy it, because I am having a wonderful time thinking of how this is all going to fit together. Check it out, please and thank you.

Leila, My Love

Mini thread revival ;D

Anyway here is my blog just started it today when I went in to college despite not needing to (I didn't know I could stay at home)

Status
Not open for further replies.