• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Blisk's Drawings

Seeing how my other thread didn't get a lot of attention, I thought I'd put my drawings in a new one devoted only to my drawings. The other thread had doodles and Photoshop in it also. So this is my drawing thread.

All Pokemon that I draw are from a reference (as in I'm looking at it while drawing). I am horrible at most things without a reference unless I'm making it up.

A Totodile I drew. I am so proud of this it isn't even funny. It looks pretty good in my eyes. Hopefully you agree. I am so proud because it is the first thing of mine that doesn't suck, in my opinion, that I've drawn.
scan0001.jpg

A Dragonite. I don't like how this turned out, but hey, it's my first attempt at a Dragonite. Wings look horrible and so does its feet. The thing that's randomly there next to his right arm (his right not mine) is his wing. Without color, it looks random. You can barely see it, but there are two lines right next to each other on the very left and then another near his body that represents a fold. This was fun to draw even with a ton of mistakes.
scan0002.jpg