• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Blades, Wings and Fire (discussion)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Just the fact that she can read, really

Since Sachiko can’t, but still has excellent grades, she just doesn’t see the point.

EDIT: And if anyone makes a corny joke about how she can’t see anyway, I will punch you through my screen.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Just the fact that she can read, really

Since Sachiko can’t, but still has excellent grades, she just doesn’t see the point.

EDIT: And if anyone makes a corny joke about how she can’t see anyway, I will punch you through my screen.

My oc was not blind from the begging. Forgot to add that in the backstory! Also i will be able to see through my dragons eyes but it's super blurry and can't keep the connection for long... If that is okay with @Schrift007

Ok! Schrift and I came up with a new system of how to do things. Most classes will be skipped unless they add to the story. This can be personal development or actual story. Things have been going slower than a slightly here and we want to get to the more interesting stuff faster. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Schrift. We'll finish this class and then start on the new system. After all, not much action or impactful interaction is happening RN.

I don't know who Goro is and I never said they'd eat blind people. I was just saying I can imagine fun interactions where the blind peoples' friends stay behind to help them but risk getting penalized as well.

Same thing with Renz at this point, Sachiko is the only person there that he has interacted with. But just because of hearing and Tremorsenses doesn't mean you can do a difficult jump from one platform to another since. Especially if everything is already vibrating from people thundering along.

I mean, I could see a situation where if he, Renz and Sachiko are together and then he (Felix) invited Elwisa over to join them, Renz would give it a chance. But you have to remember that it's been drilled into his head since birth that Fernigalians are bad. He's open to exceptions, but he doesn't exactly search for them at this point.

I just looked back at the Bio...

Backstory: Sachiko lived a fairly normal life; her mother stayed at home and her father was a samurai. But when he died on a mission, her mother became paranoid, becoming the literal definition of a helicopter parent, keeping Sachiko away from other children, tutoring her at home, keeping her sheltered from the world due to her blindness. She swore that her daughter would never become a Kawon.

True. But Faragal is basically Europe.

And Elwisia is openly Faragalian due to her wanting to return home. She wants to be back with her dad. She's homesick...

It used to say she was from Faragal...