• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eye of the Jaguar - Black Clover RP

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Discussion/Sign-Up Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/black-clover-rp-discussion.22529/
----------------
@Sarah316 @Hallowed @BigHoodieBoy236
"Captains, please raise you hands if you would like to accept Everest Listario into your squad of Magic Knights."

The voice that echoed throughout the whole building made Everest all the more nervous. His eyes aren't closed, but he was subconsciously blocking out his vision as he looked up towards the seating area of the captains. The eyes of the audience and follow mages who took the test with him isn't making any of this easier. His can hear his heart beating, his vision whitening, palms sweating but his ears were all open.

Everest had always dreamed to become a Magic Knight. Not for the purpose of showing off his magic and to look cool. There are slight hints that he does want to prove himself to his bullies in his childhood, that he is his own person, not trying to copy the current Wizard King, Gerard Zastrolio. But all in all, he want to be come someone his siblings can look up to and protecting his family and friends.

Murmurs throughout the building made Everest snap back into the reality he was in, being picked by the Captains. The audience murmurs made his visions clearer, finally allowing the male to see if he was chosen or not. His eyes widened seeing at least some hands were in the air, requesting to have him in their squad.

One. Two. Three. Four! FIVE! Five hands were up in total. Even with his Four Clover Grimore, he was only able to garner 5 out of 9 captains to vouch for him. It was better than nothing and he was more than glad to be able to at least be picked and allowing his dreams to come to reality.

The captains of the Jade Gorillas, Black Hornet, Lapis Turtle, Yellow Jaguars, and Saffron Scorpions all had raised their hands for him. The rest of the captains weren't interested enough on him, but that was fair. Out of the given captains, Saffron Scorpions is the supposed 'stronger' squad out of the bunch. However, Everest was intimidated by the Scorpion's leader based on rumors on how strict and reckless the leader was, and Everest did not want to succumb to that.

However, he still did want to be part of a strong squad. The strong squad after Saffron Scorpions were the Yellow Jaguars, the squad in the middle of the rankings of all other squads. Everest's eyes were drawn to the female captain, sitting and relaxed as her hand was raised high into the air. Everest didn't know much about her, but being in the middle of the pack has never been wrong. He's not too pressured to be good, but he won't be pulled down too much for being in a lower squad. Everest had made it clear with what squad he wanted.

"I would like...to join the Yellow Jaguars," Everest said, his head slightly bowing in mannerism. The audience murmurs were loud and clear, seeing the boy with a Four Clover Grimore had joined the Yellow Jaguars. They clapped politely as the captain of the Yellow Jaguars smiled at his choice before the next potential recruit had stepped up to where Everest was standing. Everest's dream is finally within reach, joining the Yellow Jaguars squad with his Stellar Magic.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Everest was given his evaluation and eventually made his pick for which banner he desired to serve under, a young woman around his age stood more in the back as she was next in line to be given her run to see if there would be any takers among the captains. Everest being one to possess the rare Four-clover Grimoire had been expected to be a favorite among multiple captains so the fact that five out of nine wanted his services had been the shock of no one. Really if anything the fact that more had no interest in him was a slight surprise but in the end he seemed to adopt the Yellow Jaguars as his own.

Now it had been her turn, the young woman thought to herself. And unlike Everest she was not a safe pick to be the draw of multiple captains, or really any at all. Slowly Nat made her way to the center of the presentation area as other aspiring Magic Knights had kept their distance from her. Really Nat had developed a reputation, and not for any reason that was within her control but when one saw those shining green eyes they saw not Nat but only the traces of that monster locked away.

Well, seemed this Everest character was quite popular.

Naturally she tried to distract herself from that as Nat had that thought as Everest had been on the platform she was on as she stood before the captains. She waited for them to decide if they wanted her, and slowly the silence filled the air as nobody seemed in a hurry to raise a hand at her benefit. Some looks were exchanged among the captains, some mummers among the fellow aspiring Magic Knights as the awkward silence kept building and nobody seemed any closer to raising a hand. Nat felt her hands clench as resentment further built up, really what had she expected out of this? She was a standout who kept on good behavior and displayed as much positives qualities as she could during this process but that mattered not all because of that damned last name. Though what now? If a captain never was gonna give her a chance she could work hard as she could and it'd make no difference, was this really how her journey was meant to...

Nat's thoughts paused, as slowly a hand did raise. That of the Yellow Jaguars captain who seemed to have her hand up. Perhaps not as quickly or with the same passion as Everest before her but it was high and proud all the same which stunned her and many who looked on. Was...was this real? Was Nat really gonna be part of the Yellow Jaguars?

"You are aware of her reputation are you not?" One of the captains whispered to Seola Yveclis, the captain of the Yellow Jaguars as she merely kept her warm smile up as she looked right at Nat below.

"I know her father's reputation, she has yet to get one worthy of the venom. She is a Magic Knight applicant who deserves a fair chance like everyone else..." Seola said, her tone low enough to keep it from getting too public though her point had been made. With no other hands up Nat would be automatically put into the Yellow Jaguars but if her expression that mixed shock and earnest relief was any indication she had no complaints over it.

Dagla was walking forward. He tried to be a magic knight for one reason, his grim reaper inside him made it. He had a single spell, to summon a scythe, but he still did good, at least what his reaper told him. He looked the captains with his ever so vacant look. Then the leader of the Yellow Jaguars raised their hand, the only one to raise their hand. "Yeah, I'm going with them I guess." he said dissatisfied. He walked away with his bored look.

Grey was standing there panting with multiple cuts and bruises on his body. "By my estimate Probably knocked out 20 people my Mana is totally drained." Grey thought panting. "All right who wants me!" Grey shouted the crowd. Several captains raised their hands. "Of course the 4 leaf clover does it." Grey chucked hmm lets see. "Iny miny miney mo." Grey hummed pointing to the yellow Jaguars. You're crest will look cool on my jacket." Grey explained he looked at the other two new members. "Yo what's going on." He greeted the other members.

The faint sound of boots tapping on the floor, echoed throughout the pristine, marbled tiled halls. They marched toward the large reddish-orange, gold and white doors that lay at the end of their path, ever so slightly. Eventually stopping face to face with the doors lying directly in front of them, in which a sigh of confliction sounded just before the accompanying noise of a rattling golden bracelet could be heard, as an arm pushed the doors open.

The strong aroma of a freshly brewed tea, that filled the decently sized, but well decorated room could be picked up instantly. It was a common belief, at least in the Feullum household, that tea helped calm the nerves and therefore allowed one to give off troubling news with less stress. This situation couldn’t have been any different, whatever was going to be told, consisted of what someone wouldn’t want to hear.

“I am here father, what was it you wanted to tell me?” The girl wearing heeled-boots and a matching pair of gold bracelets, shifted into good posture as she spoke up. She harbored immense feelings of anxiety, which couldn’t be seen due to her solid poker face, that of course had to be refined over the years.

“..Rue I’m sure you know what I’ve called you here for- the ‘Magic Knight Entrance Exams’ are coming up.” The reddish-brown haired man rhetorically said, whilst he reached out and took a sip of the tea, that rested upon the table he sat behind. “As such, you won’t be partaking in those entrance exams, royalty shouldn’t have to. Thanks to our family name, I was able to meet with the captain of the Yellow Jaguars, and they agreed to accept you.”

“What, why the Yellow Jaguars? I thought you said I cou--”

“It’s because you’re too weak! Believe me, I would’ve loved to talk to the Ruby Ravens or even the Saffron Scorpions, but you would’ve been out shined as you are now.” The man placed his hand over his forehead as he exhaled exhaustedly. “At least there you'll be an equal. However there are bound to be commoners there that you shouldn’t waste your time with, since they aren’t your equal in any other regard. Just focus on bettering your magic, understood?”

Rue couldn’t bring herself to agree with her dad, however she was a noble, so was this simply a fate she had to accept? She always wanted the chance to converse with commoners, but she also didn’t want to tarnish the Feullum name by doing so. Although House Feullum was never well-received by the common or forsaken realms anyway, due to their prideful nature that prevented them from helping lower realms too much, except to keep status. Perhaps joining the Yellow Jaguars could be the way to change that negative outlook, with both realms..

“I see you’re still reluctant to accept your position in this society. That is a shame but very well, dismissed. I'm sure you'll come around someday.”

Rue opened her eyes, freeing herself from the vivid recollection of her recent past. She found herself in the Entrance Exams, but not on the center stage. Instead she resided within the audience, only showing up to get a glimpse of her future magic knight allies, and from the members she'd just seen get accepted, Rue was already intrigued with the lot of them.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The Magic Knight Entrance Exam promptly finished about half an hour or so later due to the decent amounts of recruits that participated this year. Unfortunately, over remainder of the time, only about half of the initial recruits were able to secure a position within the Magic Knight. Everest was lucky enough to be one of the fifty percent who had made it. Him, along with three other recruits at the Magic Knights exams were now part of the Yellow Jaguars. Surprisingly enough, the only four leaf clovers within the Magic Knights were Everest's and the other Yellow Jaguar recruit. This scene had many of the spectator's comment as they all filed out to leave the building.

"Can you believe it? Jaguar's got TWO four clovers."

"It was surprising that both of them didn't get picked by all the captains."

"I mean, the kid with the space-star magic mumbo jumbo didn't do that well during the exams."

"But to think they both would choose the same squad..."

Everest was busy, trying to catch conversations of others on what they were saying about him. Insecurity is a big hassle for him after all, especially when he was young. As Everest cleared his head of more pointless insecurities about himself, a clicking of boots was growing louder as it made their way towards where Everest and the other recruits were standing. Everest looked up, seeing the Yellow Jaguar Captain making her way towards the present recruits.

"Congratulations on all four of you and welcome to the Yellow Jaguars! Thank you for choosing my squad and I hope you run it with diligence and passion."

Seola Yveclis. The Yellow Jaguar Squad Captain. She had a radiant, yet mature aura to her. Almost like it was a soothing and inviting lure that made Everest feel like he wanted to melt into. Her blonde locks were tied into a a high ponytail, giving off the illusion of a dominant person, covering the fact of her petite figure. Within her hands, Captain Seola held a couple of Yellow Jaguar Robes to give out to the new recruits.

"Here are your official Yellow Jaguar Squad robes. Wear them with pride as you now represent our whole unit wherever you go!"

Everest held up the squad robe. One technically can't even call it a robe as it only covers up to an individual's elbows. The design of the robe was quite basic, yet it worked for the robe. It was a gold shade robe that had the slight ombre effect of solid color to cheetah print going from the shoulder's down. There was a slight slit in the robe around the central area as well as a small figurine representing a feline's eye. On the left chest, as well as on the back of the robe, has the Yellow Jaguar's insignia. It has the image of a jaguar roaring in golden yellow while the background held a pastel yellow color to all the jaguar's figure to pop.

The Stellar Mage wore the robe on top of his current attire, admiring the way it had looked on him. Pride swelled within him, being proud of how far he has come to become a Magic Knight. Captain Seola stated one last remark before heading off with all the other captains.

"The rest of the day is yours to say your goodbyes to friend and family. Then tomorrow morning is when you will arrive at the Yellow Jaguar's base to start."

Dagla was talking in his mind with his Grim Reaper."Why do I have to do this?"he asked."Because it will be most definitely fun." His Grim Reaper responded. He noticed two of his "comrades" had four leaf clovers, but he didn't care much. He listened to the captain and sighed and said "yeah yeah, I'll just go there now if I can." he said as he put his robe over his shoulder. "Don't got any family or friends so may as well."He walked over to the captain of the Yellow Jaguars.

The entrance exam carried on, and surprisingly the captains’ hands didn’t raise as much as they did in the first half. Of course, there were a few here and there but maybe it was to be expected, not just anyone could be a magic knight. The thought of whether she would’ve been able to do it, subtly passed through her mind a few times before she shrugged them off. Rue had confidence in herself, if there was any good trait she picked up from her family, it’d have to be the amazing confidence they displayed.

However the exams had finally come to a close after some time, so whether she could or couldn’t have made it, ultimately didn’t matter at that point anyway. Regardless of that, in place of all the former potential recruits, there were only a select few who now stood in the center, whilst many others tried to leave or plead. Naturally Rue’s eyes darted aimlessly, in an attempt to see who was on what squad, but nothing really piqued her interest as much as her own peers in the squad she’d be joining, since she’d have to co-operate with them soon enough. There were four recruits chosen by the Yellow Jaguars, it seemed as if the squad cared more about quality than quantity, but four was still good nonetheless.

Once Rue caught a glimpse of her captain, Seola giving out a few instructions to the other recruits, the “secret” fifth member casually inched over until she was within earshot. She’d much rather stay under the radar for now, as she bore the defining traits of a Feullum: slightly red hair, that was more brown in her case, thanks to her mother’s genes, yet the piercing amber eyes seemed to be a dominant trait among the family. It was a dead giveaway, and at that moment Rue was too focused on her duties, than to try and resolve any misconceptions between her family and the lower realms.

"The rest of the day is yours to say your goodbyes to friends and family. Then tomorrow morning is when you will arrive at the Yellow Jaguar's base to start."

Rue wasn’t quite sure if she overheard correctly, but the instructions Seola gave were pretty simple but they did get the job done so who was she to complain?

Say my goodbyes..?
She restated in her head, as she thought about who could see her off. Her older brother was most likely too busy with his own magic knight business, while her younger sister was probably still busy with learning proper etiquette. Meanwhile her father was currently not an option. Therefore, her only alternatives were to go back home, grab her robe, say goodbye to her mother and set out for the Yellow Jaguar’s base in the morning. With that settled, Rue departed from the building a little while after hearing what she had to do, and made her way along the path back home.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Home. A word that had a different meaning for Nat, ever since her father was taken to custody she and her mother were moved from their home in the name of general safety. Though while they escaped their old stomping grounds, the word that spread over what the one celebrated member of the house had done spread so even the new scenery had not been enough to escape the sense of isolation of feeling of malice that had perpetually hung over them in the years since. Even now as she accepted her Yellow Jaguars' robe she found it hard to see herself as "part of the team", another seemed to be a loner and two of them seemed to be respected and popular (Even if to differed degrees) 4 clover members as murmurs about the star one's lack of universal love was in the air. Though those had not been the only comments that were mumbled among sections of the crowd.

"Man, two four clovers. But why did they have to add her to the group."

"Yeah isn't that captain aware of who she is?"

"I wonder when she'll snap? I mean it is in her blood right?"
Nat tightened her robe as she tried to drown out those buzzing words around her, but even if she tried to keep stoic the pain was all too evident as she gave an unenthusiastic nod to the words spoken by Seola. "Y-yes captain..." Nat said as she had quickly taken her leave thereafter as she tried to ignore the eyes and gazes she felt zoned in on her; well those not enamored with the two four clovers. Either way she had done what she dreamed of, she was now an official Magic Knight so she tried to focus on that positive above all else as she made her way back home.

He heard some people talk about the girl badly. He didn’t know why, but then again, he was talked about badly too. He could still hear their voices, saying stuff like “Hey, look at the murder.” “I heard his parents left him cause of his magic.” He breathed out and said to the people talking about the girl. “So what, at least she doesn’t talk behind people’s back.” They were stunned at that, and walked away angrily. Then Seola said”If that is what you wish, you may come early, but you won’t be a magic knight till tomorrow.”

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Yes ma'am."

And with that, Everest walked away, excitement brewing in his blood. Despite what the audience were saying about him, he can't help but be enamored by the magic knight robe hugging around his shoulders and chest. He actually became a Magic Knight! His family is going to be so proud of him, being the first in his family to become a Magic Knight. With the newfound energy he has gotten, Everest ran out of the Magic Knights Colosseum and ran down the streets to reach his home, which was conveniently resided within the town of Kikka. However, right before Everest was able to reach his home, he had to pass some familiar faces, specifically those within his childhood.

"Oi, Everest, it's been a while hasn't it."

Everest only stood still, as a male older than him with a clear robe from the Ruby Ravens handing off his arms, approached the male. He smugly put his arm around Everest's neck, as if they were old buddied. Although not necessarily untrue, there was more to the story as always. Everest shoved the guy's arm off him forcefully and only glared at the male.

"Hey, hey now. That's not any way to treat your old friend Dion is it?"

"We were never friends in the first place? All I recall is you accuse me of trying to copy the Wizard King and spreading baseless rumors about me."

"Ah, the second-rate Stellar user you are. You're still believing that nonsense? We all know you're trying to become the next Wizard King, even going as far as to copy his magic. You really have to audacity to disrespect him like that. Facts are facts though, you won't be the next Wizard King because I am. I'm already better than you getting into the Ruby Ravens anyways while you got the Yellow Jaguars."

Everest couldn't help but seethe the Dion, being the one-up show off he is. Everest always knew about Dion's dream of becoming the wizard king, but he always somehow hated Everest ever since they were little. His bullying got worse once he had gotten his grimore, which was coincidentally the same as the Wizard King's which made Dion much more angry. The Stellar user can only just leave it past him and move on.

Everest arrived home, greeted by his parents and younger brother. With the obvious sign of the magic robe resting on his shoulders, they all gave him a hug with his younger brother screeching nonsense as usual. That night they celebrated with plenty of food and Everest with an early good night's sleep, ready for tomorrow to begin his days as an official magic knight.
----------
"I don't know if I should call you lucky or not. Two of the only four clover grimores to join your squad? Now that is something."

"But don't forget about the Green Eye daughter and Scythe boy. That's a risky move, playing with fire."

Seola simply turned around at the two captains speaking about her new recruits. Her face remained unmoving and stance domineering, though there isn't an ounce of threat coming off her stare, but more so as concern.

"Randall, Houston. I'd much appreciate it if you two don't talk about my recruits in such manner. Regardless of their grimore or their history, they have potential, and that is all that I look for in Yellow Jaguars recruits. Fame and power is not what I am after, but the potential the recruits possess to be able to protect this kingdom. That is the honor of being magic knights is all about after all."

Last edited:
Grey slowly walked "home" A bunch of other street kids came out "How did it go?" Grey they chirped.
"Definitely." grey explained showing his robe. Grey walked into his own shack and then got out the robe and began stitching the emblem onto his jacket slowly. "Father will definitely let me back home now I'm a official magic knight, Grey smiled. When he was done stitching he cracked his knuckles he walked out of the shack to see the kids playing
"Grey make the pool!" They shouted.
"Of course." Grey told them taking out his grimoire turning a small portion of the ground into a pool as the kids splashed and played. Grey felt a bit tired afterwards but really proud of himself he walked back into his shack and fell asleep.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Soon enough, Nat had made it back home where much to her own shock she saw her mother already outside as she seemed to be scrubbing their front door as the latter glanced back and took note of Nat's new outfit she had brought with her as the older woman seemed a touch overjoyed as she stood and faced her. "Y....you...you made it? I-I don't want to assume or anything but the outfit I mean uh...sorry I should ask how it went shouldn't I?" Nat's mother said as she had sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.

Nat could not help but feel a bit brightened by this, though as she glanced behind her mother to the door she saw what she had attempted to wash out. It was blurred and some of the letters removed, but in bright red paint she made it out enough to scramble the message which more or less read "Stay home demon seed!" as no doubt a "gift" made given her acceptance into Yellow Jaguars. Nat naturally frowned at this, but focused on the important thing as she moved up to her mother and gave her a warm hug; one which she returned with hate. "I did mom....and things will be different, I am sure of it."

The pair moved inside once the door was clean, and decided to have a special meal for Nat's big day and to best prepare for the first day tomorrow.

The ceiling above was a proud white, a blank canvas waiting to be filled with imagination. It coincided with Rue’s very mind, as she stared blankly at it from her bed just below. She simply wondered if the other members were nice, or if they’d recognize that she’s a royal or not. The social aspect was nothing scary, but having to talk to commoners was, she didn’t dislike them or anything but she had scarce experience with them. Were they the type to judge solely based on social status? Rue hugged her pillow tightly and closed her eyes defeated, figuring she’d just accept whatever happens.

“Big sis! Wake up!” Not a moment later were those words shouted, by a high and kind of squeaky voice.

“Yeah Rue, come on. I thought you’d be celebrating that you’ve finally joined a squad, not sleeping.” A sarcastic voice criticized, which belonged to none other than her older brother.

Rue’s previously shut eyes, beamed open as she shot up from her resting position. She glanced in the direction of the voices and rubbed her eyes, as if she didn’t believe what she had just heard. When the rubbing proved unsuccessful at making them disappear, Rue gazed obviously dumbfounded at them, until her lips slowly curled into a smile as she ran to hug both of them. She hadn’t seen her little sister at all today, and her older brother for at least a month. “Why are you guys here, I thought both of you would be too busy?”

“Our old man told me about it a few days ago, so naturally I came to see you off. Given that I wasn’t too busy at the moment with squad tasks.” The redheaded boy told.

“And dad said I got to have a day off of lessons today! So does that mean, all three of us can spend the day together?” Asked the young, energetic red-haired girl.

Rue stepped back from the two, her smile faded into a slightly melancholic one. It was always hard to say goodbye for her, no matter how long she’d be gone. “Sure. Of course we can.”

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
---Time Skip to First Day of being Magic Knights---

"Okay if I recall, she said that the Yellow Jaguars quarters is around here."

Everest traveled away from his home, his family giving sorrowful goodbyes, but with promises that he will visit from time to time and stay safe for them. Flying on his broomstick, Everest examined the area where Captain Seola had explained to the newcomers where their quarters would be. If he recalled correctly, she said something about being behind a forest, yet on top of a cliff.

As Everest ran through that description once more for extra precaution in his head, the base appeared right around the corner of a mountain he was behind. There stood the Yellow Jaguar's base, a basic but regal feel to people who sees it from the outside. The base looks like a multiple story cathedral, with two towers built alongside and interconnected with the base. The entrance of the base facing outwards, towards the vast openness of the cliff while the back was facing the deep lush forest .

The Stellar Mage made his way towards the entrance of the base, sided by the cliff, in order to start his actual first day as a magic knight. Nervousness was brewing in his blood, quite contrary to his excited state compared to the day before. As Everest opened the double doors of the cathedral-like base, he was greeted with a quiet, yet comforting vibe, as if the place was inviting him with open arms.

The vibes was soon broken when he was spotted by a person, which he can only presume as a older Yellow Jaguars knight.

"Oi! One of the other newbies showed up today!"

A male, who seemed a bit older than Everest, approached the latter, almost jogging his way down. Immediately, his arms slumped over Everest's shoulders, inviting Everest warmly into an embrace.

"Uhh hi? I'm Everest, one of the newer knights for this squad?"

Everest introduced himself, more with a questioning tone than anything as he was still a bit shaken from the abrupt comfort the male suddenly gave him.

"Oh, well you're one of the four-clovers Captain Seola was talking about! The one with the star magic or something like that! Wow I can't believe you chose us! This really calls for another party!"

The man, who Everest still had not gotten the name of, had already ran off to plan this supposed party for the Everest, or maybe the new members in general. Everest only stood awkwardly at the interior entrance of the Yellow Jaguar's base, not knowing much else to do. Though it did make him wonder if there was any other new members that arrived before he did.

Dagla was tired from an exhausting day before, being he decided to go with the captain early, he had to put up with his “squad mates”. He saw one of the four clover kids and sighed. “Hey.” He said to him. Then the boy known as Lucas came back and beckoned to the both of them and said “Come on, the parties ready, now we just have to wait for the others.” Dagla walked over, just accepting it.

Kenji's gaze was calm, focused on the clear blue sky ahead of him and the occasional bird that flew through it. The boy's hands rested gently on his stomach and a content smile was posted softly on his face as he arched his back in a stretch before settling back into a laying position. The soft hum of the wheels below Kenji nearly lulled the boy to sleep, fortunately the not so modern road had enough bumps to keep Kenji from dozing off. The man driving the boar- lead -wagon was a complete stranger to Kenji, but upon seeing the boy attempting to travel the long road by foot, he offered him a ride in the back with his produce. Kenji was no stranger to hitch hiking, but the problem was that he didn't really know where he was going. Something about woods an a mountain, the instructions weren't exactly clear- of course, Kenji expected no less out of the esteemed Magic Knights. The boy sort of wished he had made more preparations before hand.
Eventually, the large mountain came into view. Obviously it wasn't the only mountain in the area, but it has sort of a special look to it. And the description perfectly matched what Kenji was told, a mountain just behind the woods from the main road. Kenji let a breif yawn escape his lips before he stood up "Stop here, please" the boy requested.
"Eh- you sure?" the concerned, shaky voice of the old man rumbled from the front of the car as Kenji vaulted himself over the wall of the bed. Kenji smiled and nodded, understanding the man's confusion but not feeling like explaining it.
"Here." Kenji smiled as he opened his palm in front of the man and in an instant a small pile of money appeared from the air as well as his rose-brown grimoire, which hovered overhead, the man quickly rejected Kenji's payment- which the boy was honestly glad for seeing as he didn't have much money. Kenji waved at the wagon all the way until he could no longer see it, he then looked down at the cash in his hand, hurriedly shoving it into the front pocket of his baggy jeans. Kenji sighed as he knew he know had to face the final challenge before arriving at the base- the woods. Kenji didn't have any other choice, seeing as flying was out of the question after he flew into a tree the last time he tried it. Kenji stared at gaps between the trees for a long time , rocking on his heels before shaking his head at his indecisiveness and simply forcing himself to step forward.
The first few minutes into the woods went fine, Kenji was fairly used to the rugged terrain so he had no problem hurdling the fallen trees and balancing on rocks to cross the few streams. However, once faced with an actual thread, Kenji was screwed. Perhaps actual threat is a bit of an over statement, but Kenji did his best to ignore the first few rustles of the bushes. However, by the time he heard a twig snap behind him, the boy was on full sprint through the obstacles of nature and arrived at the guild in no time at all. Kenji could see the large building, but couldn't quite focus on it as he struggled to catch his breath. With his hands on his knees, the boy let out a few rough coughs before standing up and slowing his breathing. Kenji, who had never been inside a building larger than a library, stared in awe at the cathedral-like architecture.
Kenji dragged his feet up to the large double doors, stopping once at them and straightening his over-sized collared shirt. Kenji could hear voiced inside, but his gentle knocks went unheard as the boy rapped his knuckles against the large wooden surface. After releasing a sigh, Kenji decided to let himself in- technically he was invited so this wasn't illegal, right? Kenji used his body wight to push open the large doors, nearly stumbling once inside before freezing at the sight of two strangers.

The wind was smooth and gentle, fortunately for Elva the air was calm and forgiving so she could easily slice through the sky without even having to think about keeping balance. Elva soared through the sky on her personal broom, a parting gift that her reluctant parents gave her after begging her to reconsider her options. Elva released a sigh, running her hand along the smooth silver surface of the broom's handle, which she sat on with both legs hanging over one side. Elva's mother and father were very sure she was making a bad choice, not only was she becoming a magic knight but she wasn't joining the best squad either. The girl hated the thought of going against her parents wishes, but she couldn't help but think that there was more out there in the world than just money and a noble name. She was captured by her mentor's stories of fighting bandits and slaying beasts, not only that but of his tale's of comrades and friendship. It all seemed like a fairy tail to Elva, who's childhood was centered around everything her parents wanted her to be. Etiquette classes, vocal lessons, magic lessons, schooling- she was never bored. Elva was always busy, and yet she grew up feeling empty. Perhaps, a change of scenery would help the girl figure out how to feel the void in her heart and find the sense of identity that her mentor's stories so strongly symbolized.
Elva's pale purple dress flew behind her like a banner as the wind lifted it to reveal her white stockings. While in the sky, Elva felt like noting could touch her. The girl closed her eyes, allowing the soft breeze to run along her face and tickle the bit of hair that flew about after escaping her braid. Behind her, Elva's midnight blue grimoire drifted behind her perfectly, magically keeping pace with the speedy broom and slowing down when she did. Eventually, Elva's relaxed gaze settled upon the large base of the Yellow Jaguars- her new home. Elva's broom lowered slowly, eventually hovering just a few feet of the ground, from which she slid off of it and allowed it to fall motionless into her hand. Elva propped her broom up against the side of the building, taking note to fetch and relocate it once she had gotten her bearings. The girl was no stranger to social unfamiliarity, since she was little she had gone to strangers houses for galas and meetings that didn't involve her. And yet, for some reason, now she felt unsure. Was she nervous? Elva, who had never been far from her parents protection, found herself suddenly alone and feeling things she had never felt before- surely freedom wouldn't make her tingle like this.
Elva, tucked away her loose strand of hair as she approached the entrance of the building, almost surprised that there was nobody at the door to greet her. Elva raised her brows, still fairly collected, though her calm expression widened as she nearly walked into a boy who was simply standing in the lobby of the entrance. Closing the doors behind her, Elva looked towards Kenji, who had to avoid bumping into, and then at the two boys who were a few steps away from Kenji and appeared to be following an older male. Well this was... awkward.

Grey woke up, feeling excited for the day to come. He grabbed his pack and put on his newly modified jacket and grabbed a wooden board just big enough for him to stand on. He stepped on the board choosing not to say bye to his friends out of fear of upsetting them. "Lets Roll!" Grey shouted liquifying the ground riding along the ground he knew it would drain his mana but still he wanted to enjoy the day as much as possible. When he arrived he saw the two people at the gate grinning. "Whats going on guys!" He exclaimed waling into the building and saw a kid stumbling. "You right?" Grey asked trying to slap the boy on the back, "I know it's exciting but try to stand up straight." Grey laughed.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Slowly Nat had made her way to the designated building, it had been a rather uneventful walk all things considered though she tried to mask her nerves about her first day behind a rather stoic indifference as she saw a few of her fellow newcomers already having arrived before her. Seemed she was among the last to arrive, which caused her to internally curse herself for her tardiness. Irregardless she soon entered inside as one of her fellow newcomers seemed to stumble over himself as other presumed "veteran" members of the Yellow Jaguars gave a curious inspection to the group. In particular the two Four Clovers seemed to be present which caused a natural buzz as her green eyes glanced from figure to figure but they had not been the only curious pair of eyes on the people present.

"Oh my, seems the new blood has arrived~"Nat heard a voice in an almost cheeky tone say as she glanced up as she saw a woman, who seemed about as old if not only a year or so older sitting on the upstairs balcony. The young woman had one leg folded over the other as she glanced down with a pair of shinning golden eyes and a toothy smirk plastered on her face. Soon enough the woman dropped down as she landed with grace on her feet as she passed her scan on each member as she stopped at the one who seemed to stumble over himself which drew an amused grin. "Careful now, don't want to give off the flat foot impression on your first day~"

"Ooooh splendid!" A new voice called out, as eyes turned towards a man who seemed to have stylish hair and entered with a spring to his step as he approached the group and seemed to clap his hands, overjoyed at the figures. "The next enthralling chapter of Yellow Jaguars begins! New blood who will provide many memories and wonders to come surely!" The figure, Ricardo, said as he approached the two Four Clover recruits as he rubbed his chin with a grin ear to ear. "Oh my, the prodigal sons themselves, a rare thing to have two Four Clovers in one year let alone in the same banner! This will put a dent to a delightful underdog narrative, but I am certain we can craft a tale worth telling in spite of it!" Ricardo said before he moved to a girl and a guy who seemed to trip over himself. "Ah you two are mysterious qualities, not much know but eager to explore and unravel your individual charm!" Ricardo then turned his focus to Dagla. "Ah, the loner with a touch of baggage to them. A possibly time bomb, but one that could burst with explosive potential!" Ricardo then last turned his gaze to Nat as he once more went into one of his "passionate" descriptions. "Oh dear heavens! What a true twist of fate, the villainess to be cast in the role of heroine. A role reversal, only time will tell if this turns to an inspiring tale of redemption or a tragedy!" Ricardo said as naturally Nat glared a bit at that but otherwise held her tongue back as Trinity rolled her eyes.

"Easy there, don't want to reveal what a nut you are right out of the gate. Let them adjust to your weirdness..." Trinity said as she faced the newcomers. "Irregardless of that, welcome to the Yellow Jaguars."

Rue found herself walking up a cliff after getting through a vast forest, as that was where the Yellow Jaguar’s base supposedly resided. Along her travels, she did eventually stumble upon the massive foundation, she was pleased to see that the base looked somewhat decent. Rue strolled over to the entrance, took a deep breath and rested her hand against the entrance doors, before she finally opened them only to reveal a scene she did not anticipate. The members seemed to be chatting among themselves and getting acquainted with each other. Was she really that late in coming to the base?

"I don’t think I was too lost in the forest.. perhaps they were just quick to arrive? In any case, this place seems much more relaxed than I had believed."

If it was true that she had already missed introductions, she intended to at least get a visual of most of the members present. Of course there were those who attended the magic knight exams, but there were also some new faces. Well, more like veteran members who she's never seen before. At first glance everybody looked to be friendly, or at least able to tolerate one another, which was a relief to Rue. Gathering the courage to step out of the doorway and further into the interior, she simply watched the members converse due to not knowing where to begin with all of this.

Kenji looked up at Grey, a seemingly cheerful youth, and gave a sheepish smile. Kenji stood up straight at the boy's words, rubbing the back of his head and shrugging. It wasn't the best first impression, but not too many people noticed, right? Suddenly, the room seemed to fill up as more and more new faces appeared. Another woman commented on Kenji's lame entrance, causing the boy to blush- hopeful that wouldn't be a reoccurring topic of conversation. A more eccentric fellow also came and had a lot to say, and still nobody had really introduced themselves or given their names. It all was a bit hectic, but a smile was present on Kenji's face as the boy couldn't help but giggle at the odd bunch's fun introductions. After the loud, veteran members of the squad stopped talking a sort of awkward silence filled the room. Kenji, who was still new to the whole magic knights thing, was pretty confused- and not sure whether or not he was supposed to be. The boy shrugged as he figured now was as good a time as ever, "I'm Kenji! Hi, nice to meet you all." the boy smiled and waved at everyone.

Elva watched everything unravel with uncertain eyes. From what she could tell, the group of new comers were strangely irregular, though she did her best to reserve such judgmental thoughts. When the male magic knight began rambling, Elva found herself having trouble keeping up with his words and deciphering each sentence. But, one part in particular caught her attention. There were two four leaf clover grimoires in her presence. The girl turned her bright gaze in search of the four leaf clover users, but found that nobody in particular stood out. In fact, they were such an average group that she found herself wondering how one of the likes of them could have such strong magic. Eventually Elva's attention snapped back to the front of her, regardless of the other's powers or fate- she had to focus on herself. Eventually, one of the recruits introduced himself- to which Elva ignored, figuring she should wait for one of the older member's instructions to do so.

After hearing the boys introduction, Dagla sighed then walked away. He didn’t want to be near so many people. It was hard enough to deal with the ones from yesterday, now there is even more. “I hope no one knows who I am.” He mumbled. He then proceeded to sit down on the couch and put his hands in his lap, wishing this whole thing was over.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Everest stood awkwardly in the midst of the supposed entrance room of the squad base. The once warm and peaceful vibe was now altered to a more rambunctious, yet inviting aura. This may have been thanks to the older members of the Yellow Jaguars having filed into the room to greet the rest of the newcomers. It was one introduction after another, having to memorize the faces he had just seen.

Before the whole commotion, the first person that caught Everest's attention was, of course, party knight. The lean male seemed very sociable with everyone, going as far as to plan a party for everyone to enjoy. Everest's first impression with the man wasn't that impressive, though the guy really didn't display his name for Everest to learn. The tan male had already ran off for this introductory party, and that left a weird impression of the Stellar knight, though it wasn't completely unwanted.

The next face Everest saw was a familiar one. It was one of the newer recruits that made it through along with Everest. He never figured out his name, though his scythe magic does give Everest a slight chill down his spine. If Everest recalled correctly, he requested to head towards the base early after the Magic Knight Exam. Captain Seola allowed him to do so, which must've meant the latter had already learned and recognize some of the faces of the Yellow Jaguars. The male gave a slight 'hey' in acknowledgment of Everest's presence, in which Everest gave a slight nod and mumbled a small 'hello' back towards his now supposed acquaintance.

Right as the senior magic knight came back to usher Dalga and Everest towards the dining hall for a mini fray of a party, another newcomer opened the doors of the lobby, making it now a group of three new recruits to party for. And right after him was a girl. Captain Seola did mention recruits, but Lucas didn't know there were so many recruits that joined this year. They hit quite the jackpot. Lucas eyes practically gleamed at the excitement of more people to jokingly harass and go partying and clubbing with.

Everest eyes ran towards the two new people that had stepped through the entrance and joined the lobby with the rest of the new recruits. He subtly remembered the two people, although it wasn't clear. He did remember their unique magic though. The male with the auburn grimore had spatial magic, but not quite. He was practically able to manifest anything he wanted out of his grimore. The girl was unique as well, being equipped with a darker blue toned grimore with a weaponized arsenal of bows and arrows.

It seemed as though everyone was being punctual to start their first day of being a Magic Knight with another familiar face entering. The other four clover male, approaching the user of spatial storage magic casually. Everest remembered his face clearly, being the other owner of a four clover grimore, with Everest being the other. Everest felt kind of intimidated, even with the casual laidback vibe Grey had given off during the exams, and even now.

The last of familiar faces Everest has recognized had arrived soon after. Everest knew her name, and knew who she was. She is a daughter of an infamous criminal after all, who is luckily to be locked up in jail of the Royal Capital after all. Everest was wary of the girl, though her Song Magic was quite contrary to her family reputation. Captain Seola did make a point during the entrance exam that her father does not make her who she is, but it didn't deter Everest wariness still.

Nat's entrance had introduced some of the alumni of the Yellow Jaguars as well, finally making their entrance after the abysmal amount of people that had entered through the entrance, enticing an awkward vibe between everyone. Everest couldn't blame them though, they are all still new recruits and have no idea on what to do.

Another person entered through the doors, though Everest didn't recognize her. However, she did have some sort of vibe to her. Perhaps one of the higher royal's of the kingdom? Who knows. Right now, Everest is feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the people that had made their entrances.

Everest washaving trouble examining through all the new faces that he has to remember, when his charcoal black grimore was suddenly detached from his belt loop. The golden lining of the grimores binding and four clover shone as it was reflected with the natural lighting of the room. Everest's eyes widened at the sight of a floating grimore, and immediately reached back for it without another thought. Though when he grabbed the grimore, he felt a pair of hands on it which suddenly made his heart stop at the eerie touch as he reclaimed the grimore.

"Aww, I just wanted to see what your grimore was like, though I don't have any issue with the view I'm having."

Kneeling in front of Everest, stood a clearly older woman gazing at somewhere that wasn't his grimore. Everest felt a little violated and stepped back in precaution, as he wasn't ready for whatever she was about to do.

"That's a shame, I could've learned more about you, and not just your Grimore."

"Phoebe, shut up you hag, he's practically a decade younger than you."

Lucas was there, laughing his face off, seeing what had become of Everest with Phoebe's antics. Phoebe just shrugged simply and disappeared off again, only to reappear next to Trinity mere moments later.

"Some of them are kind of attractive, don't you think Trinity?"

"Stop flaunting yourself, you're making them scared, especially four clover over there."

Clearing referring to Everest, the male blushed slightly at the embarrassing situation that had happened right before him.

"Trinity, Phoebe, Ricardo, Captain's in the back waiting right? Well rookies, jokes aside, there is a party going on, thrown by Yellow Jaguars to you new recruits. Captain Seola is waiting in the back to officially meet you all as well as the rest of the members of Yellow Jaguars!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Nat had an eyebrow raised at the antics on display, as on one hand one of the recruits seemed to distance himself on the couch with no introduction and another seemed to be the prey of this rather desperate woman who while attractive seemed to be a touch too close for comfort as she only hoped her sights stuck to the guys around here. Though Trinity had a more amused expression as the later brushed her by contrast shorter hair behind the air as she eyed the older woman with an almost foxy smirk.

"Oh I can see, but perhaps you should leave the younger bachelors for someone more age appropriate gran~" Trinity said with a wink as she seemed to have a "loving" nickname for the older woman or least what Nat guessed about their relationship though quickly attention turned to the additional comment of the captain who seemed to be waiting for them; a cue for Ricardo as he seemed to dramatically flip by the door and present the path to the newcomers.

"Indeed, the time has come for the dramatic first meeting encounter with the Captain herself. Make a good first impression, you never get a second one~" Ricardo said with what Nat presumed was "usual" flair as she none the less prepared to walk over to meet this captain as she was curious what the one woman who took a chance on her beyond her rep was like.

"Names Grey You all Probably know that and I look forward to working with you all so Lets Party!" Grey shouted stretching out his arms in excitment. Grinning, he wrapped his arms Around Kenji, "Ready, For the begging of this adventure?" Grey loudly asked Kenji grinning ear to ear. Holding Kenji he walked up to the Party Dude "You seem cool whats your name?" Grey asked Happily.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Nat had to roll her eyes as the one named Gray who seemed to be the life of the party type which only seemed to ensure future headaches for this group going forward. To top it off, he seemed to be one of the much talked about Four Clovers who'd be part of the Yellow Jaguars recruitment class which made them the momentary talk among the Magic Knights. Which if Nat needed anymore reason to be drawn to the house she now took banner under this would not have been the top choice. Still she kept her voice to herself for the time being merely entering the room where the captain was said to have had been waiting for them.

"You seem like the fun type." Trinity mused as she adopted a more personal direction with this candidate as she took a liking to the energy he had as it had been bound to make things a bit more exciting.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Everest slowly made his way towards the vast corridor behind the door that was placed below the second floor's balcony. Everest clutched onto his grimore tightly, still a bit shocked from the earlier confrontation. These people had vastly different personalities, though that doesn't mean it's connotation is entirely positive nor negative. Everest's stance on the squad is more of a neutral basis from this early on, but now that he chose this life for himself, might as well get accustomed to the people here as well.

Lucas was leading the group of new recruits to where the captain awaited for them. His heart swelled in pride as he was leading his juniors and they looked up to his, though this was all in his own fictitious fable as everyone was merely following him just to meet the captain. As he was walking, one of the newcomer, the one that was more chill and relaxed than other approached him.

"Ah, you're the other four clover mage aren't you? The one with control over state of matter of something right? It's too scientific for me, but the name's Lucas!"

Everest found himself slowing down, allowing most of the people to pass him and his walking pace was now equal to the familiar green eyed knight. Goosebumps filled his skin, finding himself next to the daughter of a huge criminal within Clover Kingdom. It made him quite anxious to be next to another potential criminal. However, she did make it into Yellow Jaguars still, which does mean something. Captain Seola trusted her enough, maybe Everest should bond with this person too.

"C-Congrats on making it into Yellow Jaguar..."

Stupid. Pure stupidity was all Everest thought. What is he saying? Congratulations on becoming a knight even though your dad is the literal definition of evil? Congrats on making it to his level of expertise? What?

Phoebe lingered behind with Ricardo, closing the door to the corridor once everyone was in. The perverted knight with the theatrics knight. Not a combination one would see often, but being in Yellow Jaguar made them familiar with each other already.

"Ricardo, do you think I have a chance with any of the male recruits, some of them are kind of my type right?"

Kenji flinched when Grey suddenly wrapped an arm around him, enjoying but being slightly overwhelmed by the boy's enthusiasm. To be honest, he didn't know what was happening. He was always too busy to learn about magic or magic knights, but when Grey claimed the others would likely know him, Kenji couldn't help but wonder what made this kid so special. Perhaps he was a famous noble, or prodigy magic user? The boy smiled goofily along with Grey's antics, at any rate, he liked this guy- he seemed nice. Kenji nodded eagerly at Grey's question, honestly feeling more energetic than ever. At least Kenji knew who to go to if he was ever feeling down. Soon, Kenji was being dragged by the louder novice, and found himself in the middle of a rather loud conversation. 4 clover mage? Kenji furrowed his brows in thought, 4 clover as opposed to his 3 clovers? They were definitely talking about grimoires. When it suddenly struck Kenji, the boy gasped out loud before sheepishly covering his mouth. Everyone knew what 4 clovers meant, and Grey was a 4 clover mage? Not only that, but he wasn't the only one! Kenji's eyes grew wide, he couldn't even imagine the gap between his and Grey's magic power- was everyone here that strong?

Elva had stayed very silent. While amusing, she wasn't quite getting what she was looking for from the guild. They acted like some sort of a circus act, not like the stories of bravery and comradery that her master had relayed to her. Perhaps it was some sort of initiation ceremony, that would make sense. They were testing the new recruits' patience. The girl nodded to herself and her expression remained stoic, she could be patient.

Dagla was moved towards the balcony, bored. “Why did we have to do this again” he asked his grim reaper. His Grim reaper responded quite offended saying “Ahem, because I said so.” Then was silent. “Great, the silent treatment.” He muttered.He looked at everyone and sighed. “This is gonna be a long time before they kick me out.” He sat down to see what was gonna happen next, expecting really anything.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Nat walked to where the captain was meant to meet them, she noticed her pace had allowed one of the other magic knight recruits to catch up with her. In specific that Four Clover star mage if she recalled correctly who seemed to try and spark awkward conversation with her. Seemed he was a bit nervous, likely do the baggage her rep carried with her as she sighed out. "Yes, was far from a guarantee. I suppose for a guy like you that idea is hard to imagine..." Nat said, and she noted her own bitterness behind the comment and quickly worked to add to it. "...apologies, though contrary to rumor these green eyes will not consume one on a glance." Nat said as in her own awkward way she tried to assure she was at minim not a danger to so much as speak with.

Ricardo had been prepared to follow after the recruits though he was caught up by the older woman as she asked about her chances with the group which promoted a smirk as he made an over-dramatic gesture. "Ah a tale of a hopeless romantic, a classic to be sure, but alas! I cannot tell you what the hearts cry for among these mages. They are as they saw lovely flowers yet to bloom, I cannot speak of their desires till they grow and reveal their inner beauty to us all!"

"Lucas good to meet you, i get what you mean I know about as much as you do, about my magic." Grey explained laughing. Grey kept Following and walking with the group. "So Lucas how long you been with the squad for?" Grek asked curious he took a liking to Lucas and wanted to know more about the dude. He lifted his arm from around Kenji who seemed to be staring at him. "You right?" Grey asked Kenji looking at his new friend.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
(Sorry, I've been busy for a bit, but I'm back)
Everest simply gave a nod in response to Nat. Though there was a hint of venom there, as if she was jealous how easy of a life Everest has it, he didn't mind it too much since they were both in quite different predicaments after all. Quite contrary to rumors he has heard of her father, the daughter herself doesn't seem to give any aura of hostility, hence Everest's tensions dropped from an all time high to big time low.

Lucas was appreciative of how Grey kept the conversation going. Most of the newcomers were tense and awkward to say the least, but he couldn't blame them. He was determined to break down their walls eventually. But he was grateful at least one of the newcomers, especially one of the four clovers, was able to give in an open up easily.

"Ah well, I've been in this squad as of last year. I was one of their newest recruits of last year's Magic Knight Exam. Well...until you lot showed up of course! Now I'm not the rookie of the squad anymore! Which means I'm your superior now, hehe."

Phoebe can only shrug at Ricardo's response as they lugged behind the group, ensuring everyone was not out of line. Not literally in a lane, but more so as not wander off on their own. Ricardo did have a point that he isn't a fortune teller, but the cougar in her couldn't resist. But a girl could always daydream, forbidden love or not.

"Just you watch Ricardo, if none of the males here will come after me, then I'll look elsewhere. Yellow Jaguars is going to have their own Romeo and Juliet here. Perhaps with someone from the other squads."

Eventually the group had kept on walking, arriving to a dining hall with an extended table to reached both ends of the room. Sitting at the head of the table was, of course, Captain Seola in all her glory. She dressed the same as she did from the Magic Knights Exam, though her presence constantly emitting regalia.

"Welcome new recruits! Yellow Jaguar and I warmly welcome you for your first day as magic knights! Here. we're holding a feast, although do be mindful that it is only morning and you shouldn't overstuff if there's probability of going out on sudden missions. Again! I welcome each of you guys with all of my heart... Welcome to the Yellow Jaguars!"

The walk to the party area seemed to drag on, at least in Rue’s perspective it did. Since it was widely believed that if someone doesn't have fun while doing something, time will move much slower. Unfortunately that was exactly what the young royal experienced in that very moment, as she was not content with her own display thus far. She awaited this day for a long time, the day she could finally be able to talk to both commoners and nobles alike, yet for some reason she now wielded a reserved attitude instead.

Was she nervous? That wasn’t very Feullum like in the slightest, but all was not over yet. “I may have accidentally created a social barrier..” Rue thought, in regards to the fact that she hasn’t even said a word yet. Whatever the case may have been, she didn’t intend to create a worse bias for her family by not even introducing herself properly. “but I cannot miss the next opportunity that presents itself!”

Little did she know, her resolve would soon be tested in an expansive dining hall. One that concealed the captain, no less. In which Seola promptly welcomed the entering newcomers with a short, sincere speech. Well whatever it was, still managed to make Rue’s lips crack a small smile. Therefore once the captain was finished, Rue stepped out of the group after taking a quiet deep breath, and offered a slight, formal bow to Seola.

“Thank you, it is a great honor to be here, captain.” She humbly told, before raising her head, in order to face the crowd from whence she came.
“As well as it is my pleasure, to be given the opportunity of being a part of such an interesting team. On that note, all of you may refer to me as Rukuona Feullum, since I believe meals are better enjoyed when there’s a sense of familiarity among people.” Rukuona introduced herself, faintly tilting her head alongside a smile, just as she had learned from her lessons, before going to take a seat.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Nat kept quiet as Everest had done the same as they made their way towards where the captain was said to be waiting for them, in this case what seemed to be a dining hall of sorts. Nat had not blamed Everest for being quiet, with her rather hostile response she had wondered if she did more work than her name to paint a bad rep for herself out of the gate.

Ricardo himself made comment about this "Romeo and Juliet" parallel that the older woman had gone for, which caused his eyes to sparkle though before he had chance to make a comment the ever quick witted Trinity opted to chime in. "Phoebe, do I need to remind you how that little story ends. I wouldn't try to emulate it personally but hey you do what you feel is right~"

The senior members soon joined the dinning hall as the captain welcomed the recruits with open arms. Nat in most of her life had to deal with cold individuals, so this odd warmth she felt from this woman had been foreign outside of her own mother. She had welcomed all of them with open arms as it seemed that now they had been doing introductions before her. As one named Rukuona introduced herself before the group and well even if she had been a bit of a familiar face it seemed she figured she owed it out of respect to do the same as she stood soon after.

"Greetings, my name is Natalie....Natalie Valeria..." Nat said, as she had taken a pause to subtly scan the room, and naturally that last name drew a few well "interested" looks, among them Trinity & Ricardo, but Nat pressed on. "...you can call me Nat, and I hope things go well enough and I am not a bother." Nat said before she had taken her seat.

Dagla watched the others introductions, and then sighed. The last one caught his Grim Reapers eye. “So we aren’t the only Wolf in Sheeps clothing.” Then Dagla responded with “So you’re talking again,” causing his Grim Reaper to shut up. He sighed, waiting.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Following the introduction parade that all the new recruits had engaged themselves in, Everest decided to follow promptly in suite, just so he didn't stand out too much from the crowd. He respectfully waited for Nat to finish her introductory dialogue before Everest had his chance to talk. Standing up slightly taller before, he shoulders pushed back to make a puny attempt of making him broader, Everest started his introduction.

"Oh well, my name is Everest Listario, as some of you may already know. And I really hope I don't burden the squad too much, please and thank you!"

With that sentence, Everest gave a slight bow, now all the way right angle bow, bow at least a nod to show some sign of respect towards Captain Seola and the senior members of the Yellow Jaguars. Hopefully that wasn't too bad of first introduction, unlike the prior minutes ago of a certain senior member of the Yellow Jaguars.

While the fresh squad members had done their introduction, the senior members of the Yelow Jaguars had already been placed around the table accordingly, more splatters and dispersed if anything, wanting to have the chance to intermingle with the new members for themselves.

Lucas had been placed, a bit near Captain Seola herself, but at least a couple seats down to entertain the new members. His mouth was already latched onto a strip of bacon, with the grease already dripping down his chins, though the male didn't notice one bit. Phoebe had seated in a position, closer to the end of the table where she was a bit further away from Captain Seola so that she can 'secretly' admire the males that interest her, although many can already guess her stalker-ish stares aren't so much of a secret at this point.

Grey Began to dig into the food He looked at a woman Seola he'd heard her name was. "Hey weirdo stop staring at us just because youre a senior member than us doesn't mean you can keep checking us out." Grey Explained annoyed looking at Seola. The senior member of the Jaguars were a mixed group he was already beginning to like it at the base.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Nat watched as the one named Everest gave his own introduction, and it seemed that was cue to dig in as one of the other newcomers already had began to eat which caused her to sigh. Such poor manners, but if one did and nobody had spoken up she figured it was okay as she worked and began to eat herself. Seems the flirty one kept up with her attempts, and it seemed thankfully she was not the only member of the guild who seemed put off by them. Never in my life have I been more thankful for being a girl right now.

Trinity in kind seemed eager to enjoy a nice meal, though as she saw her fellow member's efforts to woo the guys with her longing gaze which caused a sly grin to form. "Now now Phoebe we have drinks provided to quench that thirst of yours~"

Ricardo of course was happy to seat himself by the captain and enjoy a nice meal, course he could not help but gossip about the amazing batch of recruits and how their backgrounds and what not would make a tale for the ages. Really he just seemed to drown on and on and Nat just tried to ignore him to the best of her ability.