• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Black Clover RP Discussion

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
So as of lately, I've gotten interested in Black Clover. I've caught up to the latest episode of the anime, but I'm not following the manga. So this role play will mainly be based on what I know from the anime. I got interested in this because there were many similar aspects to Fairy Tail, but it was better haha. So hopefully this role play an take off. If not, she wasn't meant to be haha.

I don't have an exact set-and-stone plot in mind. I'm trying to figure out something original, but with some discussions and planning, I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out. If you're a fan of Fairy Tail or Black Clover, I recommend you to join as both anime have many features that are quite similar to each other. The role play will start with having been accepted into your Magic Knight Squad, which will be the yellow Jaguars for the main cast.

For those of you who are new to Black Clover and/or what to understand more on the topic:
For those who want clarification of what Black Clover is: Essentially, Black Clover is centralized on the idea of Magic Knights. The role of Magic Knights is to protect the kingdom they reside in, under the command of the Magic Emperor, who is under the command of the Kingdom's Ruler. Almost everyone who controls magic has a Grimore, which is a book that holds your spells that ranges from three varieties: Creation, Restraining, Healing, and Reinforcement. Magic comes in the form of different elements such as fire, water, earth, etc. However, those elements are restricted to you basic elements as they can range to the power of Dream Magic, Cotton Magic, Eye Magic, etc.

Continuing on, Magic Knights works under a specific Magic Squad that is led by the Squad Captain of said squad. Magic Knights roles within these squads are to do missions and protect the kingdom under the squad's name. Squads really serve no other purpose except categorize each Magic Knights into different groups.

For magic clarification, there are four varieties: Creation, Retraining, Healing, and Reinforcement. Creation Magic is conjuring your elemental magic into a specific form or entity. So for example: Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Roar. Restraining Magic is using your elemental magic to, guess what, restrain your opponent. For example, Steel Restraining Magic: Steel Coffin. Healing Magic is a supporting elemental magic that heals yourself or others. For example, Song Healing Magic: Heal Lullaby. And finally, Reinforcement Magic allows the user to enhance their physical capabilities. For example, Plant Reinforcement Magic: Magic Pollen.

Magic Knight Squads: There are a total of 9 squads and our focus will primarily be around the Yellow Jaguars. But I am open to having other squads created by the lot of you as well. But again, our primary cast is around the Yellow Jaguars. I have created temporary magic squads, but that can be bound to change based on whatever you want to create.
The current Magic Emperor/Wizard King of this era is Gerald Zastralio with his Stellar Magic
- Ruby Ravens: Akane Scarlet
- Saffron Scorpions: Atticus Stinger
- White Dolphins: Tyson Vialla
- Hazel Hares: Wendy Gosaine
- Yellow Jaguars: Seola Yveclis (@Crimson Sun)
- Lapis Turtles: Lissandra Blau
- Black Hornets: Randall Clifton
- Jade Gorillas: Houston McMane
- Purple Frogs: WIlder Hawktor

Rules:
- General Rules of Pokecharms always apply
- Minimum of at least a paragraph, which I accept as at least 5 decent sentences.
- Romance, violence, and swearing is allowed, but keep it limited
- No Mary Sues
- I don’t want any 5 Clover creations. I’m only accepting very few 4 clovers and more accepting of 3 clovers. In accordance to this, I’m going to be selfish here and make my character have a 4 Clover Grimore. Sorry
- Questions are always recommended and preferred to keep this RP going strong

OC Bio:
Name:
Appearance (Optional but recommended):
Personality (Optional as it will be showcased in the RP):
Magic + Clover Count:
Magic Squad:
Backstory (Optional):

My character
Name:
Everest Listario
Appearance: Everest facial feature is quite rounded with a defined jawline. He has naturally black hair but dyed part of it a midnight blue, creating a small but defined ombre effect. His has hazel brown eyes and a smaller upper lip compared to his lower lip. Without this Yellow Jaguar Squad Robe, Everest wears a white dress shirt that has a belt wrapped around his waist from his upper right abdomen to his lower left hip. His belt contains his dark blue grimore, leaning against his lower back. His pants are a basic black pants, but he wears brown boots that reaches up to his upper calves.
Personality: Everest is a loyal dreamer. He joined the Magic Knights because he wanted to protect his friends and family, which also includes the whole country now he supposed. He is excited to learn and become a Magic Knight. However, Everest is highly naive, always thinking of the best of others and doubting his abilities, especially when people talk him down. His confidence fluctuates all the time, but that doesn't deter his final results
Magic + Clover Count: Stellar Magic - 4 Clovers
Magic Squad: Yellow Jaguars
Backstory: Everest isn't anyone special being born in the Common Realm of the kingdom. He was a normal civilian like most of the people in the kingdom who was able to make it into the Magic Knights. He was always fascinated by magic, and he has a magic that is similar to the current Magic Emperor. He thought that it was cool to have the same magic, but he was bullied for trying to be like someone he cannot and going as far as copying the Magic Emperor's magic during his young age.

Main Characters (Non-NPCs):
Everest Listario
Dalga
Rukuona "Rue" Feullum
Natalie "Nat" Valeria
Grey Nightingale
Kenji Takao
Elva Misaki

NPCs (can be played by anyone unless stated other wise):
All Squad Captains
Octivion
Phoebe
Lucas
Juliet
Ricardo
Trinity
Ose Makoto

Last edited:
I like Black Clover and the Idea, so I going to see if I can join.

Name-Dagla
Age-17
Gender-Boy
Appearance-Dark Black Hair and pale skin. Midnight eyes.
Personality-Silent and Brooding. Doesn’t like People.
Magic-Grim Reaper-Basically he can summon a super deadly scythe.
Magic Knight Squad-Yellow Jaguars
Background-Commoner

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I like Black Clover and the Idea, so I going to see if I can join.

Name-Dagla
Age-17
Gender-Boy
Appearance-Dark Black Hair and pale skin. Midnight eyes.
Personality-Silent and Brooding. Doesn’t like People.
Magic-Grim Reaper-Basically he can summon a super deadly scythe.
Magic Knight Squad-Yellow Jaguars
Background-Commoner
Before I accept you, what is your grimore? Is it a 5 Clover? If so, I’m going to have to ask you to change that.

Everything else is fine, but I don’t want anyone to be pulling an Asta 5 Clover thing. I’ll clarify that on the beginning post.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
If you can take out the aging people spell, then you’re accepted. Remember we’re just starting out as Magic Knights, so we wouldn’t want to be too overpowered at the beginning.
The Aging Spell could be gained overtime
But Dagla is accepted!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'd like to reserve a spot for this, if possible? I'm having trouble thinking of a unique magic at the moment.
No problem, take your time bc this role play isn’t going anywhere after all lol
You don’t have to be original with you magic. You can, but it’s not required.

So before I start on my character, are royal ocs allowed? Also, do the Yellow Jaguars have a positive or negative reputation in the kingdom?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I would also like to reserve a spot, just trying to member the concept and think what I want for my magic.
No problem, this thread isn’t going anywhere soon lol
So before I start on my character, are royal ocs allowed?
Of course, Royals make up a lot of the kingdom! Just don’t try to create the next Nozel, Noelle, Fuegoleon etc. Like there can be aspects that are similar, but I don’t want practically another carbon copy. I’d much prefer if there were originality in our own characters.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Name: Rukuona "Rue" Feullum
Appearance: Rue has long, light brown hair that consists of both wispy forehead bangs, and curls at the ends of her hair. All of which rests atop her fair-skinned, heart shaped head. She also bears both thin, but sharp eyebrows and amber colored eyes, while standing at 5’5” with a thin, yet capable frame of 119 Ibs.
For clothing, she wears black heeled-boots and leggings, under a pair of light brown, high-rise shorts that tuck in her simple, cream colored short sleeved shirt. Finally, she wears two golden bracelets, one on each arm.

Personality: Seeing that Rue chose to become a magic knight on her accord, she is no doubt excited to better her magic and hopefully improve her relations with commoners. She doesn’t let her eagerness get in the way of her duty however, as she is disciplined enough to carry out an assigned task, to her utmost abilities.

Magic + Clover Count: Lantern Magic - 3 Clovers / Sienna Spiced Orange, Grimoire

• This magic allows users to summon lanterns that can brighten the dark of night, or decimate the field with lethal fireballs.

• If honed properly, the lanterns can evolve their fireballs into concentrated beams of fire, alongside many other useful skills.
Backstory: Residing from the royal Feullum family, Rue was taught that commoners were practically useless, from a very young age. Even though she never fully adopted that mindset as her own, the damage was already done. Causing her mind to conflict with itself on whether she should act superior or friendly to them, which in turn makes her a very slight, for lack of a better term “tsundere.”

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Name: Rue Feullum
Appearance: Rue has long, light brown hair that consists of both wispy forehead bangs, and curls at the ends of her hair. All of which rests atop her fair-skinned, heart shaped head. She also bears both thin, but sharp eyebrows and amber colored eyes, while standing at 5’5” with a thin, yet capable frame of 119 Ibs.
For clothing, she wears black heeled-boots and leggings, under a pair of light brown, high-rise shorts that tuck in her simple, cream colored short sleeved shirt. Finally, she wears two golden bracelets, one on each arm.

Personality: Seeing that Rue chose to become a magic knight on her accord, she is no doubt excited to better her magic and hopefully improve her relations with commoners. She doesn’t let her eagerness get in the way of her duty however, as she is disciplined enough to carry out an assigned task, to her utmost abilities.

Magic + Clover Count: Lantern Magic - 3 Clovers / Sienna Spiced Orange, Grimoire

• This magic allows users to summon lanterns that can brighten the dark of night, or decimate the field with lethal fireballs.

• If honed properly, the lanterns can evolve their fireballs into concentrated beams of fire, alongside many other useful skills.
Backstory: Residing from the royal Feullum family, Rue was taught that commoners were practically useless, from a very young age. Even though she never fully adopted that mindset as her own, the damage was already done. Causing her mind to conflict with itself on whether she should act superior or friendly to them, which in turn makes her a very slight, for lack of a better term “tsundere.”
Accepted! I should be starting the thread soon when there’s a couple more people. If not, all completely fine and the thread would be started anyways even with lack of people lmao

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Natalie "Nat" Valeria
Appearance: A young woman who is a bit above average height for her age, and whose dark skin covers a well toned and well built body though keeps its feminine signs in spite of it. Has short black hair, styled with an even divide along the right and left bangs and possesses emerald green eyes and freckles. When not dressed in her Yellow Jaguars attire, she wears a light violet sleeveless top with a pair of black armbands with green designs across them. She also wears a matching violet skirt over a pair of black bottoms and covers her feet with a pair of black boots with similar green streaks.
Personality: Nat is someone who very much feels she has a chip on her shoulder, with a natural competitive drive to prove herself and be the best she can be. This can cause her to come off as cold, if not a touch sassy, to those she meets for the first time but as one warms up to her and vice versa they find a girl who does desire to make friends and wants to make a better impression of herself though isn't as talented in social cues as she'd like to be.
Magic + Clover Count: Music Magic - 3 Clovers
Backstory: The daughter of the infamous Green Eye Killer, a rogue Magic Knight who tried to launch an assassination against his colleagues but was subdued and taken prisoner. Her own eyes carry that "birthmark" and legacy as she was shunned by her peers and grew up feeling isolated. But rather than let it destroy her, she sought to be better than that as she aims not only to be a Magic Knight but one better than her father ever had been to bring redemption to the Valeria name and prove those who considered her the demon's seed wrong.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Natalie "Nat" Valeria
Appearance: A young woman who is a bit above average height for her age, and whose dark skin covers a well toned and well built body though keeps its feminine signs in spite of it. Has short black hair, styled with an even divide along the right and left bangs and possesses emerald green eyes and freckles. When not dressed in her Yellow Jaguars attire, she wears a light violet sleeveless top with a pair of black armbands with green designs across them. She also wears a matching violet skirt over a pair of black bottoms and covers her feet with a pair of black boots with similar green streaks.
Personality: Nat is someone who very much feels she has a chip on her shoulder, with a natural competitive drive to prove herself and be the best she can be. This can cause her to come off as cold, if not a touch sassy, to those she meets for the first time but as one warms up to her and vice versa they find a girl who does desire to make friends and wants to make a better impression of herself though isn't as talented in social cues as she'd like to be.
Magic + Clover Count: Music Magic - 3 Clovers
Backstory: The daughter of the infamous Green Eye Killer, a rogue Magic Knight who tried to launch an assassination against his colleagues but was subdued and taken prisoner. Her own eyes carry that "birthmark" and legacy as she was shunned by her peers and grew up feeling isolated. But rather than let it destroy her, she sought to be better than that as she aims not only to be a Magic Knight but one better than her father ever had been to bring redemption to the Valeria name and prove those who considered her the demon's seed wrong.
Accepted! I should be staring the RP thread soon, whether or not there are more people joining or not lol

No problem take your time, I don't mind waiting. Also in my opinion, I don't think this type of RP will be hindered by a small initial cast. I actually find it a bit cool, since it allows for more character interaction between them and we could always get more members that happen to join along the way. That would also provide a sense of growth, seeing the Yellow Jaguars' numbers gradually increase as time goes on.

But.. that's just my two cents, lmao

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So for this, I would also like to do the joining the Yellow Jaguars of the exam, do I control them for this or do I have my character await her selection and you pass judgement?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Oh so all characters are literally NPC, so you can control them as you please. The only non-NPCs are the characters you create yourself, which would mainly be the OC that you made. Yellow Jaguar Captain is an NPC, so are the captains, so do as you please.

But if you need a personality reference for Jaguar Captain, her name is Seola Yveclis and imagine her as this motherly character, that's really the best I got. She's lowkey still being developed lol

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
For the few of us that are here, I'm struggling with the title of our RP

I temporarily put it as Black Clover RP, but I feel there should be a solid title instead of saying its based off Black Clover, if you guys feel where I am getting at

So do you guys have any idea of what the title should be?
And adding on to this, is there any particular plot that you want to go through with? Like an arc idea?

EDIT: So I pondered over with myself to come up with some names. IDK if these would do, but here are some ideas.

Wizard King - Black Clover RP (courtesy of @BigHoodieBoy236 )
Changing Destiny - Black Clover RP (courtesy of Nat trying to change her reputation due to her father and Everest trying to prove everyone wrong, that he isn't copying the Wizard King, but being himself)
Eye of the Jaguar - Black Clover RP (derived from Eye of the Tiger and it's meaning of how the tiger's prey will only remember the eye of the tiger as it dies, so same meaning for eye of the gaguar, how everyone who is against the squad will remember the passion and determination we have or something idk)
From Yellow to Gold - Black Clover RP (based on how the characters is going to improve the squad's reputation and blast their way to the top)

Last edited:
Name: Grey Nightingale
Appearance: Pale skin:Slicked backed blonde hair, black eyes ,sunglasses,He is well built and work out a lot he stands at around 6ft exactly and weighs 145 pounds, he wears a leather jacket with fluffy parts around the outsides of the jacket. Leather pants with lots of pockets and zippers he also carries around a family locket which he hides in his pocket.
Magic + Clover Count: Matter Magic 4 leaf clover
(Ok to not make this seem to op the magic only allows for Grey to change the state of matter ie solid to liquid so far he only has 2 spells.)
1st spell: Liquid-fiction can turn solids to liquids he makes contact with he typically uses this to swim through surfaces
2nd Spell:Super solid-Grey compacts his matter even more to make himself "Harder." This allows Grey to be more durable and hit harder.
Magic Squad: Yellow jaguars
Backstory (Optional): Grey was from a noble family his father was an influential mage who had just retired and settled down to have a family he had twins Grey and Grigio when Grey turned 8 he awakened his magic and ended up accidentally liquifying his Mother killing His father was horrified and covered up the incident and had Grey kicked out from that point on Grey lived as petty thief he made the goal to get his Fathers approval by becoming a powerful magic knight, he has deep emotional scars from what he did to his mother and doesn't have any ill feeling to his father for casting him amount and agrees with the decision.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
For the few of us that are here, I'm struggling with the title of our RP

I temporarily put it as Black Clover RP, but I feel there should be a solid title instead of saying its based off Black Clover, if you guys feel where I am getting at

So do you guys have any idea of what the title should be?
And adding on to this, is there any particular plot that you want to go through with? Like an arc idea?

EDIT: So I pondered over with myself to come up with some names. IDK if these would do, but here are some ideas.

Wizard King - Black Clover RP (courtesy of @BigHoodieBoy236 )
Changing Destiny - Black Clover RP (courtesy of Nat trying to change her reputation due to her father and Everest trying to prove everyone wrong, that he isn't copying the Wizard King, but being himself)
Eye of the Jaguar - Black Clover RP (derived from Eye of the Tiger and it's meaning of how the tiger's prey will only remember the eye of the tiger as it dies, so same meaning for eye of the gaguar, how everyone who is against the squad will remember the passion and determination we have or something idk)
From Yellow to Gold - Black Clover RP (based on how the characters is going to improve the squad's reputation and blast their way to the top)

I think that Eye of the Jaguar would be fitting given the name of our house.

As far as Arc ideas go, I presume Black Clover Guild missions work similar to Fairy Tail? We could begin with what seems to be an easy low pay job that ends up being something more dangerous? Like an escort mission of this low level figure who has more importance/people of higher risk gunning him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Grey Nightingale
Appearance: Pale skin:Slicked backed blonde hair, black eyes ,sunglasses,He is well built and work out a lot he stands at around 6ft exactly and weighs 145 pounds, he wears a leather jacket with fluffy parts around the outsides of the jacket. Leather pants with lots of pockets and zippers he also carries around a family locket which he hides in his pocket.
Magic + Clover Count: Matter Magic 4 leaf clover
(Ok to not make this seem to op the magic only allows for Grey to change the state of matter ie solid to liquid so far he only has 2 spells.)
1st spell: Liquid-fiction can turn solids to liquids he makes contact with he typically uses this to swim through surfaces
2nd Spell:Super solid-Grey compacts his matter even more to make himself "Harder." This allows Grey to be more durable and hit harder.
Magic Squad: Yellow jaguars
Backstory (Optional): Grey was from a noble family his father was an influential mage who had just retired and settled down to have a family he had twins Grey and Grigio when Grey turned 8 he awakened his magic and ended up accidentally liquifying his Mother killing His father was horrified and covered up the incident and had Grey kicked out from that point on Grey lived as petty thief he made the goal to get his Fathers approval by becoming a powerful magic knight, he has deep emotional scars from what he did to his mother and doesn't have any ill feeling to his father for casting him amount and agrees with the decision.
Accepted! Nice 4 Clover Grimore

And here I think I'm going to close off the 4 Clover Grimores. Having two people with 4 clovers in one squad is probably a teensy bit overpowered, but sucks for the other squads I suppose.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Accepted! Nice 4 Clover Grimore

And here I think I'm going to close off the 4 Clover Grimores. Having two people with 4 clovers in one squad is probably a teensy bit overpowered, but sucks for the other squads I suppose.

Do we ever compete against the other squads in things? Cause have having two 4 Clovers is gonna make it hard to paint a struggle if we do.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Do we ever compete against the other squads in things? Cause have having two 4 Clovers is gonna make it hard to paint a struggle if we do.
For now, no I suppose, because you do have a solid point about that.
However, is you remember the Yuno VS Rill fight, Yuno still technically lost, and I will go as far as to say that he would've lost that fight since Rill only lost by accidently destroying his own crystal.
So there are cases where 4 Clovers can lose, but for this rp, we can insinuate that handicap even more by having the rest of the Yellow Jaguar NPC members much weaker I suppose? I wouldn't want to say cannon fodder, but as something that is bringing the squad down if anything? IDK if that sounded really mean to the non-made squad members lol

jade421

Previously Sarah316
For now, no I suppose, because you do have a solid point about that.
However, is you remember the Yuno VS Rill fight, Yuno still technically lost, and I will go as far as to say that he would've lost that fight since Rill only lost by accidently destroying his own crystal.
So there are cases where 4 Clovers can lose, but for this rp, we can insinuate that handicap even more by having the rest of the Yellow Jaguar NPC members much weaker I suppose? I wouldn't want to say cannon fodder, but as something that is bringing the squad down if anything? IDK if that sounded really mean to the non-made squad members lol

I am not as caught up with Black Clover as I'd like to be so...
Isn't Rill a captain? Which would explain why Rill did as well against Yuno as he did, is Yuno already a captain himself by then? Also a technical loss isn't an actual loss but yeah this seems fair.

Well the Guild being top heavy might make it "fair" though yeah not as far to the lower clover members or NPCs especially to make them the sucky members. One thing that might help is that, other houses may lack 4 Clovers to our number but they could have talented 3 clovers and stuff who fight beyond their rank as it were.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I am not as caught up with Black Clover as I'd like to be so...
Isn't Rill a captain? Which would explain why Rill did as well against Yuno as he did, is Yuno already a captain himself by then? Also a technical loss isn't an actual loss but yeah this seems fair.

Well the Guild being top heavy might make it "fair" though yeah not as far to the lower clover members or NPCs especially to make them the sucky members. One thing that might help is that, other houses may lack 4 Clovers to our number but they could have talented 3 clovers and stuff who fight beyond their rank as it were.
Most definitely. I did forget to mention that he is the youngest out of all the squad captains after all, which doesn't necessarily make him the weakest. Of course there is a considerable gap between starting out as a rookie and being the squad captain, so it make sense why that happened in Black Clover.
Yuno isn't a captain, however he was able to go on par with Rill. But the point here was that Rill was enjoying himself and laughing throughout the battle, showcasing that he was entertained rather than trying hard to defeat someone. Yuno, even in his combined form with Sylph/Bell, was trying really hard to defeat Rill.

But yeah, I was thinking of balancing out the members between each faction. The two four clovers in the Jaguars isn't going to have astronomical growth as compared to the anime growth, but having the other squads more technically advanced and capable of using their three clovers to knock down our four clovers a few pegs should be able to considerably balance out the anomalies.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So long as it ends up being fair and the Yellow Jaguars are not too out ahead it should be fine. Really having two 4 clovers in one squad could be interesting (Why they weren't more popular with captains I do not know) cause it could cause an initial rift between them and the lower members of the squad. A sort of early have have not rift they'd have to overcome as they realize regardless of clovers they are all one team now for an early lesson. I am certain Nat would feel that way given her history.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Why they weren't more popular with captains I do not know
My character didn't garner much popularity with all of the captains is due to his lack of expertise when using his grimore. That was how I was going to counteract having an overpowered four clover grimore is the user's inability to use the grimore well. Hence, he didn't perform as well as he should be expected during the exams. But more should be explained on my next post on why he didn't get chosen by everyone lol

jade421

Previously Sarah316
My character didn't garner much popularity with all of the captains is due to his lack of expertise when using his grimore. That was how I was going to counteract having an overpowered four clover grimore is the user's inability to use the grimore well. Hence, he didn't perform as well as he should be expected during the exams. But more should be explained on my next post on why he didn't get chosen by everyone lol

I mean he still got a few captains, so it isn't a total thing but yeah some added clarity would be fine as Nat was left confused. Though TBH I am not sure how I feel about Dalga's acceptance. Overall it is fine enough and can get your reasoning for it.

Though as far as reactions go I kinda was hoping Nat would be the black sheep due to her heritage but seeing someone right after also get no captains except ours and even less of an enthused reaction from said captain might damage that narrative a bit. But I do not know enough about Dalga in-universe yet to fully judge.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I mean he still got a few captains, so it isn't a total thing but yeah some added clarity would be fine as Nat was left confused. Though TBH I am not sure how I feel about Dalga's acceptance. Overall it is fine enough and can get your reasoning for it.

Though as far as reactions go I kinda was hoping Nat would be the black sheep due to her heritage but seeing someone right after also get no captains except ours and even less of an enthused reaction from said captain might damage that narrative a bit. But I do not know enough about Dalga in-universe yet to fully judge.
Would you like to have one of the captains harbor a grudge on your character? If that adds development of Nat?
Like what if that captain was the one who capture Nat's father and put him in jail? IDK it's your character, just some ideas out there for you if you want to use them

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Would you like to have one of the captains harbor a grudge on your character? If that adds development of Nat?
Like what if that captain was the one who capture Nat's father and put him in jail? IDK it's your character, just some ideas out there for you if you want to use them

Well I didn't want to outright villainize any of the captains (Unless you had a token jerk captain/guild who'd be softened later) which is why I made that comment from a peer nameless. But if there is one who perhaps judges Nat more harshly for such a reason I do think it can add to it since I do want to do something with this story as her rise above her legacy story.

Just Dalga's bit kinda undermines it. But I am open to know what he wanted to do with his character before I can judge.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Well I didn't want to outright villainize any of the captains (Unless you had a token jerk captain/guild who'd be softened later) which is why I made that comment from a peer nameless. But if there is one who perhaps judges Nat more harshly for such a reason I do think it can add to it since I do want to do something with this story as her rise above her legacy story.
I can give you a captain to work around your story. Of course they won't be a devious downright bullies of course, as these are captains that protect the people of Clover Kingdom after all However, what we can do is to change his ideologies and/or perspective.

It's kind of like a conservatives VS liberals for this situation. (My apologies if politics is not a topic you random readers do not want to read upon.) We call this captain, Captain A. Captain A can be nice to everyone else and what not, but he may have a grudge just against Nat and her allies or something because of his own ideology of the justice system or something. I'm not quite sure.

But again, if you want to go or not go down that route is up to you, there are plenty of open captain slots that needs personality, might as well make one of them unique just for Nat if you would like.