• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bio-Tech Elementals

Zack took a moment to look over the sign-up sheet and gave a nod before he faced Ryan.

"Okay, that looks really good. Now we just wait for show and hope we pick out the right people." Zack said, feeling a little pressure of deciding future Elementals. However, they needed to do this. He needed to do this.

"Alright, I've already hung one copy at the news board. We can see if any people have signed up, tomorrow. I gotta go home, I'll see you later," Ryan said as he headed to the parking lot into his car. His car looked like it was barely functional.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Phillip was walking through the hallways of the high school. He passed the bulletin board, not giving a care for it in the world, until something caught his eye. Walking backwards, he read: "Talent Show Sign Ups" Phillip widened his eyes and exclaimed, "Well sign me up!" Phillip had a yellow-brown acoustic guitar at home and had been doin song covers for fun for awhile. This would be a great time to sign up and show off his musical skills.
---------------
Ruby was hanging around after school with some of her close friends. They were having small talk out in the park until someone mentioned the talent show. Ruby perked up, "Did you say talent show?" Her friend looked at her and said, "Yeah and I signed you up!" Ruby had never shown such horror and fear on her face. "WHAT?" Ruby exclaimed. "But you can't back out now Ruby! At least try out?" Ruby gave an exasperated sigh and gave in.

Jackson was on his way out of school head phone in his ears and on his phone Listening to Rainbow's in the dark by nerdout whilst also looking to see if his old martial arts school had gone out of business. Then as he walked past the news he spotted a sheet which was for a talent show to sign himself up.As he had thought to himself that this would be a good way to blow off some steam due to the fact most of the bullies were in hiding or had reformed and then of course there were no longer any martial arts tournaments for him to compete. This was his chance to show his skill to the school and he was already picking in his head which dummy he would use for his demonstration.

After her class ended, Katherine walked around the school hall until she saw a poster for the talent show. "Ooh a talent show." she thought. "I should probably enter this. It will give me the chance to show off." She thought as she continued walking

Zack soon returned home and went to his room as he waited for mom to fix them dinner. Zack held out the box that contained his sister's...no his Elemental suit as he thought over this significant day.

I don't know if I can be what you think I can be, but I damn sure am gonna try...

Ryan finally arrived at his apartment. He opened the door, and said, "I'm home," but like usual, no one answered. He grabbed some Ramen noodles from his cupboard, and put it in the microwave. He took the Ramen out, and headed to his living room. He sat down on his couch, which was all torned. He turned on his TV, only to see static. Huh, I guess I forgot to pay the bills...again. He turned off the TV, and went to sleep.

It was morning, Ryan got readied up, and headed straight to his car. He arrived at school on time, which is surprising for even himself, and waited outside so that he could meet up with Zack. As he was waiting, he decided to take a smoke. As he was smoking, he noticed people staring at him like he was the scum of the Earth, but he's already used to most people looking at him like that.

Dianna walked into the school ground, her hair was messy and covered most of her face and she was in a slouch, she walked over and sat down on a bench where she pulled out a book from her bag and began to read it before she looked up to see Ryan a few feet away

Zack soon arrived and saw Ryan waiting for him as he made his way over to his newfound ally. Zack also noticed a girl reading a book who seemed to be staring at Ryan.

"Uh, hi?" Zack said with a shy grin to the girl, trying to be friendly as he moved near Ryan.

Ryan, not paying any attention to the girl, looked at Zack, and said, "Oh, Zack! Come on lets go! We're the ones running the Talent Show, after all!" Ryan then grabbed Zack's arm, and started taking him to the gymnasium, where the Talent Show was going to be set. "We're very busy today, over 50 people have auditioned, and we can't waste any time! After all, it's all for the mission!" Ryan sat down at a little table, which had two clipboards, one for Ryan and the other one for Zack.

Jackson was the first person to go on the floor and show his talent and with him he carried a training dummy which on the chest said rook his favourite character from rainbow six siege and his heaviest dummy. He placed it the middle of gymnasium before bowing to show respect and after he'd shown some respect he threw two punches at the dummy one sending it three metres across the gym and the next sent it four metres. Once he'd done this he gave it a round house kick which forced the dummy to go flying into the wall and the plastic head to snap off then he bowed to show his respect. Before turning to the crowd and yelling out "Any of you want to take me on I promise to hold back against you."

Lin sat down in his chair as his watch begin to beep and glow before Lin answer the call. "Yes, this is Lin" Lin said into the watch as a voice came though "how is your training?" the voice of a man ask Lin. "Good and how is my Opal" Lin asked the man while he let out a Wicked laugh into the room.

Ryan looked at his clipboard, and then looked at Jackson. "That. Was.... AWESOME! I'll take you on anytime, but I'm no pushover, so don't hold back!" Ryan then looked at his clipboard, which had an option if the person should be an Elemental, and he marked it for Jackson. We could use someone who has experienced fights before. Ryan then exclaimed, "Next!"

A lot of people came in after Jackson, but none of them seemed to be what Ryan was looking for.

"Well, i have to go but it was good" Lin said before he hung up on the man "Hahahaha almost time" Lin said before he stood up and walk into the darkness. While his chair started to disintegrate into the darkness behind him the gem inside his watch started to glow brightly.

Katherine got on stage holding a guitar and wearing roller skates. "Hello, my name is Katherine Toph and I will show you my talent." She said as she started playing her guitar and roll around the stage. She played her guitar while skating gracefully on the stage, her roller sound synced with the combination of loud and quiet strung on her guitar that gave out a very calming yet exciting tune. She ended her performance with a spin to the center of the stage. "I thank you for looking at to my performance." She said while bowing and rolled off stage.

Zack gave a nod to Katherine's performance. He didn't know what it was, but there was something about this girl that had what they were looking for. Either way he would have to discuss this with Ryan but he went ahead and marked her on his clipboard for possible Elemental candidates.

"That was great, Katherine. Next!" Ryan exclaimed, other people did their auditions, but Ryan didn't see any potential in them. Ugh, this is taking way longer than I would like it for. I hope there are more people who we think are worthy to be an Elemental.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Phillip went up next as it was finally his turn. He brought up his golden-brown acoustic Yamaha Guitar. "I'll be playing and singing a cover of Electric Love..." Phillip practically murmured. After a few moments of mental preparations and mic set up, Phillip began his talent. "Candy....She's sweet like candy in my veins....." Phillip sang and played his all. Hitting the high and low pitches as best as he could. Phillip's fingers were stressing and aching as he was nervous and played to hard. Finally the performance was over and the judges gave their opinions. Phillip gave a small bow and nod before heading off stage.

----------------- (for the sake of moving on, I'm going to rp Ruby's talent as well)

After Phillip, Ruby went up. Ruby, as the quiet person she is, has never been so nervous to perform in front of people before. "Hello, I'll be dancing a contemporary piece." As if on cue, Ruby's piece came on and before she knew it, she had to begin dancing. With grace and precision, Ruby gave off an infusion of ballet and aerobics into her contemporary dance. When her song finished, Ruby finished off with a magnificent pose before heading off stage. She didn't want to hear the judges opinion as she was too embarrassed to hear them. She'll see if she made the talent show later, she guess.

Ryan said to Phillip, and Ruby (not at the same time), "That was good. Next!" After a little while, everyone in the "talent show" had auditioned, and everyone who stayed to watch had left. He looked at Zack, and said, "Alright, that's everyone! We may have to be the judges for the actual Talent Show, but I have a list of a few people who I think should be an Elemental. First off, I think that Jackson guy is a good candidate; he has very high skills in fighting, which could prove to be useful. Second, I think we can use that Ruby chick, her grace and serenity while she was dancing just might help her be worthy for one of the suits. What do you think?"

"I agree with you. I also think we should consider Phillip and Katherine. I know they didn't show off their physical skills, but I feel that have that...that something deep inside that is exactly what we are looking for. I'd consider them as well. Hope that makes sense." Zack said, voicing his own opinion. Ryan focused on who would punch people the best, Zack focused on character and who could use the power the right way.

"Well then, I guess that's settle! We'll get Jackson, Ruby, Phillip, and Katherine to become an Elemental! I'll see you at the end of the school day, and we'll gather up everyone." Ryan then went off and had his usual day of school. The school day finally finished, and Ryan met up with Zack. Ryan then went around the school, gathering Jackson, Ruby, Phillip, and Katherine, and he took them all to the schools main office, luckily the principle had already left. "Alright, let's get this straight, you don't like me, and I might not like you, but me and Zack would like you all to follow us."

Katherine was walking in the school towards the exit with Cameron when Ryan met up with her. "Oh this must be about the talent show." She said remembering that Ryan was one of the judges. "Go on without me Cameron, I'll catch up when I'm finished." She said to her brother who nodded and walked away. Katherine then followed Ryan.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Phillip with just by himself by the bench when Ryan came up to him. 'Hmm, must be the recruitment for the show...' Phillip thought. Taking off his headphones, Phillip casually walked behind Ryan, seeing where he was going to take the members. As for Ruby, she was by the garden tending the flowers as usual. Her train of thought broke when a couple of people approaching her with Ryan leading them. Understanding that it was the talent show recruitment, Ruby cleaned and finished up what she was doing and followed the gang to wherever Ryan was taking them.

Jackson was on the roof but once he saw Ryan he understood it was about talent show and got himself up and followed him to the principals office. Then he looked around to see the other candidates, there was Katherine the girl who had played guitar whilst roller skating and he'd thought was pretty good, Then there was Phillip whose song got through to Jackson's very soul and finally there was Ruby whose dance was as peaceful and serene as nature. Then Jackson turned to Ryan and spoke " Ok you have us all here so is it you want Ryan good sir I'm all ear's."

"Thank you all for coming. This is Ryan and I'm Zack. We thank you for entering the talent show and you all had marvelous performances." Zack says introducing himself and Ryan and giving an opening compliment to help break the ice before he allowed the chance for Ryan to explain why they had asked for these students to come here.

Ryan looked at everyone, and said, "Zack is right, but before we reveal anything, I would like all of you to follow us." Ryan then led the whole group to the manhole cover with the weird symbol on it from before, and he then opened up the cover. Ryan then looked at everyone, and said, "Alright, so who wants to get in first?"

"Fine let's get this over with but why the hell are we going into the sewers," spoke Jackson as he look down the manhole into the sewers "actually scrap that tell me inside." after that Jackson climbed down the ladder but instead of finding himself in the sewers he found himself in a lab that looked like it was from the year 3000 and inside he could see a lady who looked to be 20 sat on a chair with 6 boxes placed in front of her.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Phillip was led by Zack and Ryan to a manhole. "Why exactly are we at a manhole?" Phillip asked aloud to no one in general. But soon after, that was followed by a fellow high school student climbing down the manhole. 'Looks like we are doing this...' Phillip though to himself. As soon as it looked like Jackson made it about half way, Phillip followed right after down the hole.
---------
Ruby followed the group leaders to what seems to be a manhole. As if he read everyone's thoughts, a student asked aloud what they were doing at a manhole. "I wish I knew..." Ruby mumbled to herself. Right after the two boys went in, Ruby descended the manhole afterwards.

Katherine was confused at why they were going down a manhole in the principal's office but decided to follow the other down it. When she reached the ground, she looked around at the lab that they were in. "Whoa, what is this place." She said quietly to herself.

As soon as everyone entered the manhole, Ryan jumped right in. He entered right back into the lab, and Mirdana was right there in front of him.

Mirdana looked at Ryan, and said, "Good, you two were successful on your first mission. I'm so proud. We'll start as soon as Zack gets here."

Zack followed Ryan down the manhole and soon arrived, giving a nod to Mirdana to let her know he was ready for her to begin.

I hope we picked the right people...

Mirdana looked around to see Zack had arrived, "Looks like everyone is here! Well time to start things off!" Mirdana then turned to the new group, and said, "Hello there everyone, my name is Mirdana, and there is no need for you all to introduce yourselves, I already know who each of you are! You're Jackson, Phillip, Ruby, and Katherine!" Mirdana flew up and gathered four boxes. I hope these match what I've seen from them. Mirdana then flew down, and gave each person a box. She then said to the group, "May all of you press that button in the middle."

"All right fine I will but this better not kill me,I still want to live a few more years miss,"spoke Jackson turning the others who come down the manhole with him"so you guys may all make your choices I have made mine." Then he stared at the box for a short period before pressing the button and being engulfed in an endless black void.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Phillip gave off a confused gesture when this woman named Miranda gave them all these strange devices. "What are these?" He mumbled. As ordered, Phillip proceeded to press the middle button. As soon as he pressed that, Phillip found himself within a dark void.
---------
Ruby had followed the others down the manhole, only to be greeted by Miranda. She greeted each and everyone of the students. 'How does she know us?' Ruby thought. 'And why isn't anybody caring for that?' It was as if no one paid attention to how she knew them. Seeing the others do it, Ruby followed despite being scared for her life right now. She later found herself inside of some sort of nothingness.

Katherine took the box handed to her and held it in her hands. "So I press this right?" She asked as looked at the others who pressed the button before her and then pressed it. After pressing the button, everything around her instantly wen black. "Huh? What's going on" She said a bit startled.

Like it was almost in sink, both Mirdana and Ryan thought, I hope they make it.

Four floating heads then appeared in front of everyone in the void. A light blue floating head appeared in front of Jackson, a yellow one appeared in front of Phillip, a green one appeared in front of Ruby, and a blue one appeared in front Katherine. The heads then talked in unison, and said, "Jackson ??? (Never heard your characters last name), Phillip Cooper, Ruby Blossoms, and Katherine Toph, you have all chosen to be an Elemental. Now lets see if you all are worthy." The heads then separated between everyone in the group.

The light blue head said, "You, Jackson ???, have chosen the element of Ice. An element that is strong, yet can be gentle. You're able to balance out your frustration and passiveness."

The yellow head said, "You, Phillip Cooper, have chosen the element of Electricity. A strong element that can't be controlled, yet you use your strength to help others."

The green head said, "You, Ruby Blossoms, have chosen the element of Nature. A graceful element that is passive. You do not wish to fight, but if you must, you will."

The blue head said, "You, Katherine Toph, have chosen the element of Aqua, or Water if you will. A calm, passive element that isn't much for violence, but has sudden outbursts of a great fury. You're someone who many people like to hang around with."

The heads then gathered together once more. They talk in unison once more, and said, "It is clear now. You are all worthy to wear the suits." And then in a flash everyone woke back up in the lab, now wearing their new acquired suits.

Jackson's blinked Twice as soon as the heads had vanished he was back in the laboratory. He looked down at his clothes only to see he was now wearing a light blue suit that could well have been a knight's. The gauntlets and breastplate felt as strong as steal but as fast as water, The leg guards were as light as a feather and the boots made him feel like he was skating on an ice rink. But the best part was the helmet It was like something a knight would wear during a joust and none of this restrained his movements allowing him to use his normal fighting style. Then he turn to Ryan and spoke softly "Ok this is pretty cool but what in god's name is going on here and what's an elemental?"

Katherine stumbled a little bit when she fell out of the darkness then instantly caught herself and stood up to look at the blue suit she was now wearing. "What is this?" She said to herself a little startled as she held out her right hand in front of her and a drop of water appeared on the palm. She then swiftly moved it around before making a circle with it then shot it upward and making it explode into small droplets of water. "Wow, this is really cool." She said out loud.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Both Phillip and Ruby were freaking out as floating heads, I repeat FLOATING HEADS, talked to each and every one of the summoned students. As soon as Phillip's yellow head and Ruby's green head finished talking, a flash was initiated and everyone was back in the room. This time though, there was something different. Both Ruby and Phillip were wearing something different from their normal attire. Phillip had some sort of yellow suit armor thing while Ruby had the same armor-suit, but a green variation. Phillip was hyperventilating from this non-normal occurrence . As for Ruby, she was desperately trying to hold on to anything she can from almost fainting at the unnatural sight. "Why aren't you guys freaked out?" Ruby exclaimed. "We got into some sort of magical energizer thing!"

Ryan took out the box from his pocket, and pressed the button in the middle. He was now in his suit; the feeling of wearing the suit still felt weird for Ryan, however. Ryan looked at Jackson, and said, "Don't look at me. She's the one who knows everything." Ryan then pointed at Mirdana.

Mirdana looked at the group, and said, "Hello again, everybody. I know that half of you are shocked, and that you don't know what is happening, while the other half actually thinks that this is 'cool,' but you all want an explanation, so I'll give you one." Mirdana flew up to near the computer, and opened up a hologram of the Earth. "You are now an Elemental; a being able to control every element here on this planet. You must now use your newfound powers and help others to the best of your ability. I am the strongest of all the Elementals, Light. But that isn't all..." The computer then changed to show golden weapons moving around in a circle. "You must also gather the Goruden Buki. Each Goruden Buki corresponds to each element, and if you are holding the Goruden Buki of your element, your power increases exponentially. But, others want to steal the Gorduden Buki's, and want to use the power for their own evil needs; they are called the Corrupted Elementals." Mirdana then held her hand in the air, and a golden spear appeared out of nowhere. "This is my elements Goruden Buki. If you're able to master your Goruden Buki, then your Elemental Guardian will appear." Mirdana then started spinning her spear around, in a sort of graceful manner, and exclaimed, "Come, White Dragon!" Then out of nowhere a gigantic dragon appeared out of nowhere, it was so bright and elegant. "You may go now, my friend," Mirdana said as she lifted her spear into the air, and the dragon disappeared. Mirdana looked at the group, and said, "So, will you all help me?"