• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beyblade Star Academy

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Dear Blader,

You've been accepted into the BSA, also known as the Beyblade Star Academy. We hope you enjoy, and learn many new things at our school, and also meet new people. Finally, welcome to Beyblade Star Academy.

~Principal Aoi

Rules:
1. You know the Pokemcharms Rules.
2. Swearing is allowed, but censor it.
3. Romance is allowed, but also don't go overboard.
4. You can have only up to two OC's
5. Include Eggplant Sandwiches, for me to know you read the rules.

Name:
Age(10-16)
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Roomate: (To be figured out later)
Other:

Name:
Type: Attack, Defense, Stamina, or Balance
Bit-Beast:
Bey Appearance:

Name: Nubis Xcelor
Age 15
Appearance:
download20210204093649.png
https://picrew.me/image_maker/37328 (きゃらめで遊ぼう)
Personality: Nubis has a carefree and laid-back personality. His personality is further emphasized by his generally lazy expression, aloof manner, relaxed voice, and minimalist attitude.
Other: Eggplant Sandwiches...

Name: Diamond Oretooth
Type: Balance
Bit-Beast: A large saber-tooth tiger made out of rocks, and different minerals.
Bey Appearance: A wheel is a dark grey, with four sliver spikes on the edges, which colors are, purple, light blue, green, red.
Ultimate Move: Superior Meteor Rain: A shockwave is sent through the stadium, sending chunks of the stadium upward. The Beyblade itself is lifted as well as the rocks, and as the chunks break up into medium-sized pieces, they fall. As the fragments fall, so does the user, all of which falls toward the direction of the opponent.

This is my first thread so, heh, it might not be perfect.

Last edited:
Name: Yui Arome
Appearance:download20210204094248.png(made using the TayBeeart Picrew)
Personality: As her name means, Yui was raised to be helpful to a maximum. As such, she rarely backs down to help someone. However, if you manage to anger her (Which is easy to do) , she won't hesitate to challenge you. She is studious, and courageous. She can also be extremely irrational at times.
Other: eggplant sandwiches sound disgusting tbh

Name: Jade Aries
Type: Stamina
Bit-Beast: A large jade scorpion.
Bey Appearance: Dark green wheel, sparkling edges. Green, red, and purple.
Ultimate Move: Heated Jewel: When this is used, a micro-particle accelerator inside of Jade Aries turns on, producing large amounts of energy which is converted into heat and kinetic energy, speeding the Beyblade up while also increasing it's power through heat. It also spreads spark around the arena due to the increase in energy released from it's movement.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Name: Yui Arome
Appearance:View attachment 876307(made using the TayBeeart Picrew)
Personality: As her name means, Yui was raised to be helpful to a maximum. As such, she rarely backs down to help someone. However, if you manage to anger her (Which is easy to do) , she won't hesitate to challenge you. She is studious, and courageous. She can also be extremely irrational at times.
Other: eggplant sandwiches sound disgusting tbh

Name: Jade Aries
Type: Stamina
Bit-Beast: A large jade scorpion.
Bey Appearance: Dark green wheel, sparkling edges. Green, red, and purple.
Ultimate Move: Heated Jewel: When this is used, a micro-particle accelerator inside of Jade Aries turns on, producing large amounts of energy which is converted into heat and kinetic energy, speeding the Beyblade up while also increasing it's power through heat. It also spreads spark around the arena due to the increase in energy released from it's movement.

Looks good. @Fraseandchico Accepted!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Terribly sorry, I'm not doing roleplays at the moment. I'd love to join, but maybe some other time. I will tell you when I am available.

I've got one, but he often takes Rush Launches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far and makes his Bey land on the opposing Bey, bursting it.
Name: Leo Nex
Appearance: Look at my profile pic.
Personality: Energetic, uneasy at times and often takes Rush Launches too far.
Backstory: N/A
Roommate: N/A
Other: Doesn't like eggplants OR eggplant sandwiches. What's an eggplant sandwich anyway?
Name: Dragon-X
Type: Attack
Bit-Beast: A Dragon with spikes coming out of its back.
Bey Appearance: Orange and red strokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
I've got one, but he often takes Rush Launches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far and makes his Bey land on the opposing Bey, bursting it.
Name: Dean
Appearance: Look at my profile pic.
Personality: Energetic, uneasy at times and often takes Rush Launches too far.
Backstory: N/A
Other: Doesn't like eggplants OR eggplant sandwiches. What's an eggplant sandwich anyway?
Name: Dragon-X
Type: Attack
Bit-Beast: A Dragon with spikes coming out of its back.
Bey Appearance: Orange and red strokes.

Accepted!

Name: Ray Dynastia
Appearance: Red jacket with a blue shirt under it. Navy ripped jeans and orange sneakers.
Personality: Helpful, Alert, Athletic.
Backstory: No Idea.
Other: Oooh, Eggplant Sandwich. Is is good?

Name: Ruby Taurus
Type: Defense
Bit-Beast: A red bull with medieval-like armor.
Bey Appearance: Mostly red, but some navy on the tip.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Name: Ray Dynastia
Appearance: Red jacket with a blue shirt under it. Navy ripped jeans and orange sneakers.
Personality: Helpful, Alert, Athletic.
Backstory: No Idea.
Other: Oooh, Eggplant Sandwich. Is is good?

Name: Ruby Taurus
Type: Defense
Bit-Beast: A red bull with medieval-like armor.
Bey Appearance: Mostly red, but some navy on the tip.

@silverwind2020 Accepted. (and no it's not good my mom made me and my brother eat for punishment...)

I'll get the RP thread soon.

EDIT: @silverwind2020 and @gutens characters are roommates and @Fraseandchico and @JustNinja characters are roommates.

Last edited: