• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Best/Worst Team Rocket (In Game Bad Guys)

Which Pokemon Game Do You Think Had The BEST 'Bad Guys'

• Team Galactic (Sinnoh D/P/P)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Team Rocket (Kanto R/B/Y/Fr/Lg)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Team Rocket (Jhoto G/S/C/Hg/Ss)

• Team Aqua/Team Magma (Hohen R/S/E)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Team Galactic (Sinnoh D/P/P)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Team Rocket (Kanto R/B/Y/Fr/Lg)

• Team Rocket (Jhoto G/S/C/Hg/Ss)

• Team Aqua/Team Magma (Hohen R/S/E)

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Throughout the pokemon games there have been a consecutave number of bad guys that you end up 'whopping ass'
But, which 'bad guys' plan did you think was the most genius and why?
Which 'bad guys' team did you find more/least challanging (including grunts/co-bosses/boss)
Which 'bad guy' did you more/least enjoy challanging?
Outfits? (Do you like them/Not like them)
Which bad guy group did you think was the most stupid and most pointless waste of time ever? && Why?

In my opinion, I think the most genius plan I have to give to team Galactic because it was the most extreme of the plans and it actually would have affected the whole region if not the 'world' With the rockets their main plan was just to take over an important building, which wasnt as entertaining, with team galactic their take overs lead closer and closer to their master plan continuously and first playing the game gets you hooked if what extreme they are gunna pull off, (Team Aqua/Magma's plan I also thought was good too)

I think the most challanging was Team Aqua only because of the fact the type of pokemon equaled the type of my overtrained starter, especially the boss challange where he is taking over the Hohen volcano,

I dont really know how to answer the team I enjoyed challanging the most, because I felt pretty much the same on them all, (except Kanto, that was boring work, it was just like 'oh here they come ... AGAIN') I liked challanging the Rockets when they took over Mahogany town and lake of rage (dispite the annoying hideout music)

I like Team Magma/Team Aquas outfits, I like the cute female magma hoodies and the cute Aqua pirate outfits, I'd have to say Team Galactics outfits are well, the worst things Ive ever seen anmd there blue bowl hair is even worse!! - but not as bad as the ''Galactic nap room sign'' - Galactic Nap Room - Please Make Sure A Bed Is Occupied Before Getting In It. Haha its such a funny sign xD I was wetting myself with laughter when I first saw that. EDIT - I was not exactly 'wetting myself' but i did find it funny :D

Which team did I find the most stupid, well team galactic just because of the suits and signs xD but I dont think any of them where a waste of time, but it was effort and work, but worth it when it comes to EXP :)

So you've heard what I think, now tell me whats your opinion of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Galactic, by far. They had a plan; And it almost worked. If only the PC didn't get in the way. Cyrus had the most elaborate and reasonable plan. Plus, they were quite challenging, if I must say so. And that sign in the Nap Room in the Veilstone HQ: Hilarious!

Magma/Aqua was too easy. Considerably so. The mainly had Poochyenas, Numels, Wingulls, and such. Too easy fro me. But, the plot was mildly entertaining. I just love laughing at how Maxie and Archie wanted to cover the world with land/water.

The Rocket's were fairly easy, not as easy as Magma/Aqua, yet easier than Galactic. I liked them better in G/S/C and HG/SS than in R/B/Y and FR/LG. They were more fun, and more entertaining; How they think they can re-contact Giovanni; So silly.

I can only wonder about Plasma. I think they'll be quite interesting.

Well, I'm pretty sure we can all agree, Cyrus was the most psycotic of them all.

He had a plan, and he nearly killed everyone to do it. He wanted a new world with only him in it, which is totally evil, plus Team Galactic was very hard to beat.

I was a little sad though, Cyrus was never heard from again, and the rest actually started working to find green energy. Is there a message in this game? I think so, but I'll let you figure it out ;)

But yes, seeing the cutscene when Team Plasma took Munna, where they said "We'll be saving this Pokemon now" makes you wonder. I definately think that they could turn even more psychotic than Cyrus himself. They will probably be working on a way to get rid of humans/pokemon, make a separate dimension for them, or just be hippies and actually "Free the animals man! THeir people too, man!", which would make for hilarity XD

Last edited by a moderator:
doublerado 3290 said:
But yes, seeing the cutscene when Team Plasma took Munna, where they said "We'll be saving this Pokemon now" makes you wonder. I definately think that they could turn even more psychotic than Cyrus himself. They will probably be working on a way to get rid of humans/pokemon, make a separate dimension for them, or just be hippies and actually "Free the animals man! THeir people too, man!", which would make for hilarity XD

Hmm we obviously dont know much about team Plasma because the game isnt out yet, Ill have to add them on the poll when more people have heard about them, I cant put my finger on it though whether team Plasma's outfits are more or less gangy then team Galactics seeing the news post..