• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Best/Worst Pokemon Quotes Anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few anime quotes.

Harley: What's with that girl anyway? The nerve of her! What an attitude. First she knows nothing about Cacturne, then she says my Cacturne's scary, and finally my cookies "AREN'T HALF BAD!!". There isn't a solitary thing I know how to bake that isn't the most delicious thing you've ever tasted in your hole life! HEY! How dare she say my cookies "aren't half bad"?! I'LL TEACH THAT MAY GIRL A LESSON!

Meowth: Better get those honey soaked clothes off, and quick!
James: Now?
Jessie and Meowth: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Brock: Rejected...by the only girl I ever loved!
Ash: That's ok, Brock - you'll find lots of other girls to reject you!

And finally...

Dr. Quackenpoker: When I was a boy I woke up one morning and found a Magikarp in my pyjamas. How a Magikarp got in my pyjamas I'll never know.

Nebula, that post you did made me laugh. Especially Harley's quote. (I loved that episode.)

From the Kanto games:
The ONLY BOY in Brock's gym: "You're pretty hot. But not as hot as Brock!" (I laughed when I read it.)

One from Fisher Kyle in G/S/C in Kanto: "The tug you feel on the ROD when you hook a Pokemon...That's the best feeling ever for an angler like me." (My brother wanted me to type this one.)

From the anime:
Misty: "Someday you and I will be married Ash."
Ash: "Mmm....wha?!"

Rofl, I just watched Cynthia say this.

"When one life... meets another life... a new life is born!"

I dunno if the Unown-script in the Solaceon Ruins say that, but Cynthia just did in the Anim

"That wave didn't even wash my hands..." ~Trainer in the fourth D/P gym

"Oh, no, (insert pokemon name here) can't forget that move. He loves it. He wants to hang onto it." (or something along those lines) ~Move Deleter in FR/LG

That last one makes me LOL every time I see it.

My favorite worst lines from the games have been repeated, so I'll just go with something a bit different: the Pokemon Christmas Bash CD...which is so cheesy that it's usually funny to me. XD

The Christmas Song:
-Anything that James says, because it's most often accompanied by the insane giddy James giggle or squeal. It's hilarious. I...I can't tell if it's annoying or endearing. Guess it's not too bad since I listen to it so much. It's good for giggles.

Winter is the Coolest Time of Year:
Ash: I know! Let's make a SNOWMON!
Misty: Perfect! How about a TENTACOOL?!
Ash: Or a Fridgeotto?!
Misty: Let's build a Butterfreeze!

But wait! Hark! Brock comes to the rescue from the puns! After some whining about the cold, Ash and Misty proceed to somehow get snow down his back. I just found this image kinda sweet. Attacking poor Brock with snow. But they just all sounded too cute.

Night Before Christmas:
Ash: Pick it up from here, Brocko!

What can I say? He called him Brocko.

Ash: My mom in her kerchief and Mr. Mime in my cap.........I think Professor Oak was there, too.

It's great they included Professor Oak's random appearances with Delia or vice-versa.

[Team Rocket randomly joining in the poem.]
Ash: ANYWAY- as I was SAYING-!

Fine, be a jerk Ash. D:

Meowth: -and covered in soot and ashes-
Ash: Huh?

I like that shameless piece of Marketing in the Manaphy film, when Jesse referrs to
"Diamonds and pearls"
To which Meowth says:
"Hey that sounds like a good name for a game!"

Good Lord people!
:]

Entei in Pokemon 3: "You..are...MAMA!" Just the way he says "mama" cracks me up every time I hear it.

Pirate dude in Temple of the Sea movie: "There are three kinds of people in this world! (insert three kinds of people here)"

The reason I used (insert three kinds of people here) is 'cause he's says something different each time.

Last one. From the third Pokemon movie, again:
James: Hey, how can we breathe underwater?
Jessie: I don't know. Just shut up and swim!
Meowth:Do you think we'll get a bigger part in the next movie?

I dont remember the exact text but the old lady in Saphirre/Ruby/Emerald that heals your pokemon in her lil house right near the desert.

Something along the lines of:

"Oh my you look tiered you should rest, yes that's a fine idea!"
*Your pokemon get fully rested*
"Oh you still looked tiered, Rest more!"
*You say no*
Don't be shy about it.

Two things about her:
1- why would you need to rest right away?
2- why does she seem to insist on you "sleeping" in her house >> she creeps me out.

*Prof. Birch falls off a cliff, lands on a Poochyena, it calls over two more, and they all start snarling at him*
Prof. Birch: Well, I don't think that's a sign of happiness...and it doesn't sound sad...I've got it! You're angry!
*Poochyena start chasing him*
Prof. Birch: AAAAHHHH! I've figured it ouuuuut!
That had me ROFL.

9th movie quote- Jessie: "Diamonds..." James: "Pearls..." Meowth: "Let's get... through this season... foist..." How he knew about the new season, I'll never know. More quotes- *Brock is off in his own little world, ranting about a girl he thinks is beautiful who had a stone called amborite* Ash, Misty: *sigh* Ash: "It's just a rock!" Misty: " I think he means Rochelle." Dawn: "I'm gonna be on TV? Wait! *fixes her hair* There! And done! All ready!" Ash: " Looks the same to me." Dawn, ticked off: " YOU ARE SUCH A BOY!". Later on... " Hold on! *fixes hair again* There! And done! All ready!" Ash: "Still looks the same..." Dawn, once again ticked off: " WILL YOU GROW UP?!" Dawn is so worried about that blue hair of hers...while Ash will never understand a girl's needs... 5th movie- *Ash gets kissed by Bianca or Latias, pretty sure it was Latias, she liked him all along* Misty: " Was that Bianca or Latias?" Brock: " I don't know, but whoever it was, I am EXTREMLY JEALOUS!" I'm glad Ash got her instead of Brock, but I am jealous too, because I kinda like Ash. :-[ I'm done for now, think of more later.

Jessie: "Chimchar! Join us within the next 16 minutes and you can get your own stanza in our motto!"
Wobbufet: Wobuffet!!!!

Oh crumbs! I was going post that one!

EDIT: I think I've got a couple now.
-
Holly: Sorry, I don't date younger men.
Brock: *GASP!*
-
James: A nice ending to a nice day!
Meowth: It's nice to have a ending to a nice day!
Jessie: I feel nice knowing that it's nice to have a nice ending to- WAIT MINUTE! What about the bell?!?

I can't remember it perfectly, but it's still a funny quote.

Male Swimmer to the East of one of the Sevii islands in FireRed- "What, you say you're tired of seeing us swimmers? Don't be hatin'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.