• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Best Sound Clip EVAR

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And you had utterly no need to tell us that. :p

Referring to the SPAM Explained thread in the Hall of Justice:

[quote author=SPAM Explained Thread]
What constitutes or defines SPAM? Here's a helpful definition.

* Freakishly short Posts : Stuff like "Yes", "Okay", "I don't know", "We know that", et cetera. If you don't have anything to say in a topic, don't do so. If someone asks a question, for cryin' out loud, DON'T say you don't know the answer! If you don't have anything important to say - don't say it.

* Pointless Posts : Posts that have NOTHING to do with the topic. At all. If the conversation sways off topic, that's one thing. If it's just starting a whole new topic with no connection to last one, start a new freakin' thread, or keep it to yourself.
[/quote]

As DarkLugia said, this IS Spam. You are kindly required (read: demanded lest ye be fed to rabid geese) to go and read the rules before you continue posting. This is your first official warning.

However, DarkLugia, May I point you to a section of the Rules...

[quote author=Global Rules for the PokeCharms Forums]

8. Do not post in spam or police another member for spamming. If you see someone spamming or breaking the rules PM an Admin about it and we'll do our best to deal with it.

III. Enforcement

1. Enforcement of the rules shalt be executed by the Administrators and Moderators of PokeCharms alone. We hold the right to take whatever action - or not to take whatever action - against violators of these rules and policies. Therefore, if you have any requests for us to look into things - you may PM us and inform us. However, do not try to police the board yourselves. That's what we're here for.

... In other words, when you see a SPAM thread, don't go around posting "This is SPAM." We're perfectly aware it is, and we'll take care of it.
[/quote]

I'm not going to consider this a violation of the rules for you, DarkLugia, as you were only trying to be helpful - However, I'll have to ask you not to try and do our job for us, okay? ^^

Thankyou all for your co-operation.