• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Best Non-Legendary/Pseudo-Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about movepool-wise and stats and all that stuff. I just mean in general. I think it's Arcanine because......I'm not sure. I just think it's Arcanine.

We are going to have to have a more definitive list of what is considered pseudo-legendary or this might just turn into another "What is your favorite Pokemon" thread

Just from what I've noticed, I think Pseudo Legendaries are Pokemon whom have base stats that total to 600.
But I could be wrong.

Psychic Whisper, I thought the thread title was a little confusing, too...and I thought you were contradicting yourself with your second post.

So if your looking at raw base stats, the most powerful non-legendary, NON-psuedo-legendary, Arcanine wins there. But as far as most powerful in general, well that's in the eye of the beholder. I personally think Bronzong, Lucario, and Milotic pwn souls, but they may not be the MOST powerful to someone else. I've seen some Underused Pokemon be absolutely deadly in the right hands. And Meganium's been a powerful part of my team.

Sorry if that was a bad response to this topic...

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Nexle is right, this thread is no different from stating your favorite pokemon, only it excludes a small number of them.
This topic is most nearly pointless, so I'm locking it.
We don't need anymore threads about favorite pokemon, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.