• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Best Mystery Dungeon Game

What was the best Mystery Dungeon Game?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sky

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Time

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Red

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sky

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Time

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Red

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I like darkness for one mane reason one of the first two mystery dungeon games to have sinnoh pokemon and it is better than time dont know why just is ;D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I ended up voting for Time because it's the version I played out of Time/Darkness. Blue Rescue Team was pretty damn good (totally epic plot, especially the second half), but Explorers of Time took the PMD concept, fleshed it out more, and continued the tradition of having an awesome plot and music. Primal Dialga's battle music is easily one of the best tunes I've ever heard come out of the Pokemon franchise.

I did buy Explorers of the Sky, but I ended putting it down very early on. The additions were fun but handled in a very awkward way.

I would've voted Time but Sky got the vote. Sky is just the same but a bit more extended.
I'm always getting the same result as the Main character Pokemon: Charmander.

A

Anonymous

BRT is the best by far
Good points
1.It is for the ds
2.It is not too clear how to continue the completed game but mostly it's easy
3. Evolve your starters earlier

Bad points:
1.have you any idea how long you have to wait for alakazams team to get to groudon!?

EOS is next but I never grasped the aftergame...

I voted Time because I loved the storyline tons...but I admit I haven't played Explorers of Sky yet, so my opinion might change if/when I get my hands on a copy.

Sky because the new pokemon starters are awesome but I also ADORE blue because its kind of like red and blue for the non-spin off seires, its the first and the best (I am aware that PMDRRR was first but GBA? Does anyone even play that anymore?) and the exeggcutes gave 45.exp tehe!