• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Bendy and the Ink Machine

I'm sure many on charms are familiar with Bendy and the Ink Machine. The Disney gone bad video game? As of recent it is surging with popularity, thanks to some YouTubers such as Markipliern, and Jackscepticeye, and as of right now, two of five chapters have been released and chapter three is currently in progress. With how Popular this series has become in such little time, I felt it would be necessary to make a Bendy and the Ink Machine Role Play. I do have Plans for the Bendy and the Ink Machine RP that I will be hosting, these plans will keep the role play consistent and organized.

My main plan is to separate the role play into 5 different parts, one for each chapter obviously. An individual role play will be posted for each chapter, this is to keep it organized and obey the General RP rules, which rule, the revival rule. A thread must be 1 or 2 pages in order for anyone to revive it, 3 or more, and your breaking a rule, because we will most likely stop the role play at the end of chapter two, we will most likely acceded the 3 page limit, and hence we will not be able to revive it if it dies, hence, Split parts. Although, this discussion will be used for all 5 parts. If you have joined for any of the earlier chapters, I will be sure to inform you when a new RP is up for the nest chapter.

I must ask that before joining the RP you do read both the Global Rules and General RP and General RP Discussion rules before asking to join the RP. I will link all 3 links at the end. I'm very sorry to inform, but if you are between 0-6 months old on charms, you will not be accepted into the RP, I do not have much faith in new role players, I"m very sorry, but I do not wish for My Role play to be shut down. Another Requirement is that you at least have 500 messages, this is to declare how often you RP, anyone with below 500 messages will have to sit out, I am sorry.

I will only accept 4 Role Players to Join this RP, excluding me. I don't think a full 20 people should all go into an abandoned animation studio. For the roles of Bendy, Borris, Alice, etc. One of the 5 Role Players can volunteer to role play as one, or more. Yes, this means the character you play can be an original character, and if wanted, someone may play as Henry instead of their original character.

There will be no form needed, if you feel it is necessary, go nuts, but all that is really needed if the character's name and gender, this is for communication purposes. There will be gore, but no Romance, I would hate to read about two people kissing while running from a murderous ink monster... You may choose to kill off your character if felt as necessary, but not random appearances out of nowhere either.

If you want to join, please start a conversation with me about your character and/or if you will volunteer as a main character. Do not post it here! The soonest I can get this out is by Wednesday, that is f we have all 5 slots filled in.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this, and if you didn't read it and ignored one of my small tasks, good luck getting accepted ;)