• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Becoming a Legendary Hero (SU&D)

Sorry about slow response time on my part, I've just been tired lately for some reason. I'll get a post up tomorrow some time, in the mean time we should decide the order of demonstrations.

I feel like Joseph would be biting at the bit to show off, so in my opinion it would make sense for him to be the first to demonstrate.
Loufe could also go first, with perhaps OS just itching to let out some energy.

I think that those two are most likely to go want to go first- but if they don't I'm perfectly fine with having Levi be the first one up to bat.

sorry it took a but longer to get the post out. I'm just going to push forward with the demonstrations now, since no one really discussed anything here about it, just going to let it happen naturally, hope someone volunteers.
Name: Titus
Height: 6'1"
Weight/Body Build: Sturdy but lean and fit
Species: Human
Affinity(s): Water, Ice
Weapon of Choice: Long-Sword and Shield
Preferred Style of Combat: Close-quarters magic enhanced defensive melee, defender, defensive offence, and trickster
Other Items: Aegis of the Celestial Court (Shield), Blinkstrike (Long sword)
Ability Index: 1= Not well trained got like a C in the subject. 2 =Not too bad, you can get by but still rough around the edges. 3 = Decent, but your skills will not turn any heads, average for Trainer Guild Graduates. 4 = You can be considered a master and is good enough to teach others. 5 = You are a God-like virtuoso, your skills are a spectacle to behold (No player character should have a 5 at this point). 17/25
  • Endurance: 4/5
  • Strength: 3/5
  • Dexterity: 4/5
  • Speed: 3/5
  • Magic: 3/5
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Short spiky
Clothing/Physical Appearance: A handsome young man with sharp light blue eyes and short spiky black hair, Titus is usually dressed in a plain white tunic and long loose pants with several pockets and simple combat boots
Personality: Generally friendly and outgoing, has a rather strong sense of right and wrong and is a determined and motivated individual that always seeks to better himself.
Other Character Notes: Has a seemingly stronger resistance to insanity, the Cosmic, and Eldritch
Bio: TBA

@mallard | @Cmeriwether | @Barefoot_Kittens | @Gamingfan | @Ridleymon | @Pinch

D

Deleted member 284192

I'm writing a post, but are there any characters off limits for demonstrations that we should keep in mind? @Foxex

Hey, guys, since we didn't discuss an order for the demonstrations, I fear things will fall empty because nobody is sure when they should post or who's turn it is. Therefore I produced a make-shift order, which easily can be changed. For now, how does this sound:
1. Joseph (obviously)
2. Loufe (He'd be all riled up by then)
3. Clint (I can imagine Loufe's fight would be intense, afterward things go silent so I feel like he would volunteer)
4. Hunheart (IDK, him or Levi)
5. Levi (Or Hunheart can be switched)
6. Fuyuko (She seems to be the least confident, so going last makes sense to me)

Also, @Foxex I have something typed up for Levi (basically just his response to Aria's backstory). It's decently long, though, should I post it now or wait and just add it to my next post after Joseph's demonstration. Idk, I just wasn't sure if posting him in the middle of the fight would mess up the vibe.