• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Beatdown

Beno was entering his temple again, as he walked through it, he so that many of his Temple guard looked worried, When he asked them what was wrong, they said
"Someone has taken the Core!"
"I'll Take care of it." Beno replied. he ran to the Room of the core, and saw sonic, He said to the blue Blur "Hey! Put the core back!" he pulled out his bow, just in case.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Sorry, I'm going to need that.'' The Blue bur said seeing Beno. ''Why do you need a Chaos Emerald? How do you know about the Chaos Emerald?'' Sonic asked Beno with a smile. He don't knowed how or why Beno needed the Emerald, but he was ready to fight. ''Anyways, name is Sonic, and I'm going to fight if I need to.'' He said with a smile, ready to fight Beno.

Beno shrugged, and nocked an arrow in his bowstring, He looked at sonic, and said
"I don't know what you mean by 'chaos emerald' But you need to put that Core back right now! or you will feel Infinite pain!" He aimed his bow at Sonic.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''So I prefer 'Infinite' pain!'' Sonic said jumping and preparing a spin dash to hit Beno. ''I know you just want this Emerald, but I'm going to defeat you if I need to!'' The blue bur said in the air, knowing that Beno was not a friend. ''I'm stronger than what you think.'' He said spinning in air, next to Beno. Really next to Beno.

Beno was surprised by the blue blur's speed, and turned to shoot an arrow at him, he fired with such precise aim that only The fastest beings would be able to dodge. he said
"Then You will not see the end of this day!"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The blue bur dodged the arrow. ''That's all that you have?'' He asked Beno. ''So, Eggman contracted you?'' He asked Beno again. Sonic was really next to Beno now, and probably he couldn't dodge the spin dash anymore. He didn't knew Beno was a friend or not, so he attacked him with medium power. If Beno survived, Sonic could beat him later. If not, then he is just a normal robot, just with another shape.

Beno was surprised, and simply replied
"Who's eggman???" Before getting hit, he was only knocked back a little, and it only dealt about 20 damage of his 680 HP. But he was stunned and didn't retaliate.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"You already know." The hedgehog said, returning to his normal form and returning a bit. "Now let's continue. I know you are just lieing to me, I know that you are working for Eggman. Stop lieing." Sonic said jumping and preparing a kick in mid-air. "I hope Shadow is doing okay." He thought, even not believing he thought this.

Beno Blocked the kick, and said
"So that's how you wanna play that way. Then take this!" he fired a Shock arrow(electric Power) at Sonic, after quickly restringing his bow.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Ha! Don't make me laugh!" Sonic said, dodging the arrow and running at the speed of sound, preparing a homing attack to destroy Beno. "Let's see if you can survive this, your stupid villain!" He smirked, transforming into a ball that launched itself to Beno at a really fast speed.

Beno lined up his shot, and fired his Disable Arrow, which could force Anyone hit by it to be stuck for a couple of seconds, but Beno then Got ready to fire a Shock Arrow. he said
"Let's see how you fight... STUCK!"