• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Be A H.E.R.O. (Superhero RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Hm, so she'd be a part of H.E.R.O. despite being young enough to be in the new heroes league? Eh, whatever. So will our characters, eventually. Accepted!
B-8 Hakaioshin, welcome back to H.E.R.O.
No, I'm sorry if I mis-worded it or something. I want her to be a part of the new heroes league.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
What does Negazone's world look like? I also have a problem. You have responded to many people's posts but mine seem to not have been addressed. There's nothing waiting for Super-Star and when he reacted with your heroes, there was no response from you (I believe).

Hero: Warden Renegade
Secret Identity: none
Appearance: Tall with a slim/fit build with grey skin and bright orange eyes. He wears a black body suit with metallic alien tech armour pieces, a faded khaki trench coat covering it all.
Each of his large metallic gauntlets is covered in electronic lines emanating from the dual flow nozzles in the palms. These lines continue up his arms to his chest plate and power pack before continuing around the rest of the suit
Superpowers: the ability to absorb, redirect and generate electricity, as well as, through the use of his suits Flame and Freeze cores, generate heat and cold. Though these require time to charge to full power using electricity, alternatively they can be charged immediately through absorption of concentrated heat or cold
Abilities: master of defensive material arts such as aikido and wing chun
Weaknesses: Cannot absorb Magical energy.
Home City: Tokyo
Backstory: the last surviving pair of Scorpiods Warden Renegade and his sister were sent to Earth to avoid the destruction of their planet Scorpio Prime at the hands of magical invaders. Their ship landing in rural Japan and the pair quickly adapted to the new world blending in with the countries advanced technology, they were happy and safe or so they thought. When Tesla-Trion attacked Tokyo, Warden’s Renegade’s sister was killed when a building collapsed on top of her and Warden Renegade swore he would find the man who killed his sister and bring him to justice. He chose to approach Sentinel not long after the attack and the pair began working in tandem to protect Japan from a variety more threats. Joining HERO alongside the only human he truly trusted Warden Renegade thought he had finally found he could rely on, People who understood him or so he thought.
During Tesla Trion’s all out assault of Tokyo Warden Renegade was given the opportunity to execute the man who had done him so much wrong, but Warden Renegade couldn’t bring himself to murder the man in cold blood. But that choice of mercy came at a cost when Trion begin draining thousands of Volts of Electricity from Japan’s Nuclear power network shutting down cooling systems and risking national meltdown. Warden Renegade was faced with a moral dilemma kill one man to possibly save Millions or save one while risking millions Warden Renegade chose to save millions draining Trion of not only heat but also the enhanced individual’s absorbed electrical energy.
This choice as expected put him at odds with many of his HERO peers some even threatening to imprison him in the very cell laid out from his unfortunate victim. But of course they didn’t know the full story.
Trion had been suffering with multiple terminal cancers as result of his enhancements, wising to leave his mark upon the country which despised him. The absorption and subsequent draining of such huge masses of electrical powe ended up having an unintended consequence upon the dying villain. The separation of his consciousness from his body and his ascension beyond mortality as a sentient computer virus capable of creating temporary combat forms out of any machinery or electronic device.(much like the Mesiah Virus from Go-Busters)
Not that this fact changed anything in the eyes of certain HERO members, so wishing to prevent any further infighting within the organization Warden Renegade chose to leave. Adopting his new alias as a sign of this change. Warden is gone, Renegade will continue to fight crime and injustice but on his own terms and in his own way, free from the confines of HERO’s supervision, decisions or jurisdictions.

Relations:
Sentinel - former partner and mentor
Sister - killed during Tesla Trion’s Debut attack on tokyo
Scorpiod Race - sole surving member all others are believed to be deceased
Archenemies: Tesla Virus

Last edited: