• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Be A H.E.R.O. (Superhero RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Nnnnnnnnnnot really. There's never going to be anymore A-level heroes, because that's reserved for only the original seven. Most of the young heroes are going to get membership as B-level heroes later on.
And thinking about it, maybe I should make Dragheart a C-level hero due to his permanent stay without being voted in...
I think that's a good idea. Also, I'm glad you liked it! It would definitely make sense for Dragheart to be trained by Tarot, both being magic-based heroes, and Tarot having learned his magic from someone else. It could be like passing on the torch. But it's ultimately your call! I respect any decision you make.

The HQ being where? Please remind me. And if their home city is a 10 hour flight away from the US, isn't that a bit inconvienient?
I had an idea for this what if we have teleportation gates going between the main HERO bases say like HQ, London, Tokyo, New York wletc then heroes get jets or the like form said bases

Here's my recruit hero!

Hero: Hakaioshin
Secret Identity: Gloria "Elizabeth" Iglesias
Appearance: Stands at 5'09" ft or 1.73 m. She has a lean, muscular figure and big bust (D cup) and has a pretty light skin color. She has dark blue eyes, and long, black hair that reaches her hips. She casually wears he over-sized sweatshirts, a black tank top, and blue jeans. Her hero costume is black with silver outlining around her limbs and she wears a mask that covers half of her face.
Personality: Elizabeth isn't the one to act irrationaly, unless a situation has become too stressful for even her (every human has their limits, don't they?). She's an extreme edge-lord, which means she barely smiles much. She doesn't really get excited, and is prone to scold people. But, she is secretly a gigantic otaku and doesn't want anyone to know (hense her name). She is also lesbian (just thought I might add that, in case there are any possible ships :blush:;)).
Superpowers: Disintegration- she could destroy anything to molecular level if it just touches her skin. She can also control how much she wants to disintegrate, and when to disintegrate or not.
Abilities: She is quick-witted and is a master in Brazilian martial arts
Weaknesses: There is a limit to how much she can destroy. If she destroys too much, she'll start to disintegrate herself, to the point where not even a single molecule of hers is left.
Home City: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Backstory: While Elizabeth grew up in her home, she was forced to live alone with her father and never to go out because of her powers. Ever since Elizabeth was 5 years old, she was an uncontrollable disaster. Everywhere she went, everything was laid to rubble because she had not yet controlled her powers, and that wasn't the only bad thing, her father then started noticing some parts of Elizabeth's skin tearing apart and showing some muscle. A doctor was taken to her house, to ensure that Elizabeth didn't destory the hospital with her powers. Her father didn't know what to do, instead of forcing Elizabeth to stay in their house as, for some reason, that was the only place she didn't destroy. Many years she stayed in solitude, and during that time, she practiced how to do Brazilian martial arts because her dad is a master in the fighting style. She also read a lot of manga, more specifically Dragon Ball. She enjoyed the character Beerus the most, as she felt she could relate to him the most, a character with the power to destroy that everyone feared but was able to somehow be recognized as a living being, even if some of the other characters were still a bit hesitent towards Beerus.
One night, the night of her 12th birthday, Elizabeth snuck out of her house. She was tired of being trapped in it, and wanted to see the world. Once she stepped out however, she noticed the ground beneath her turn black and some leaves also disintegrating. She was horrified, but she calmed herself down and kept moving forward. As soon as she did so, less and less was she disintegrating things. She felt so relieved. Soon, her father learned of what had happened and he was so proud.
Later, Elizabeth's father moved to the United Nations to open up his own dojo. She then heard of the H.E.R.O's program, and she decided that she wanted to join. Instead of being like Beerus, who used his powers for his own gain, Elizabeth wanted to use her powers to help others like Goku, Vegeta, and the other Z-Fighters.

Is this good enough?

Hm, so she'd be a part of H.E.R.O. despite being young enough to be in the new heroes league? Eh, whatever. So will our characters, eventually. Accepted!
B-8 Hakaioshin, welcome back to H.E.R.O.

My oc Vex is constantly stuck in an unstable state of spacetime (done by an all powerful being in a prior rp) so he randomly jumps to a random time point in a random multiverse. Since the all powerful being who performed this 'curse' of sorts had died, his power over Vex began to fade.

After randomly porting throughout the multiverse for many many years, Vex was finally stable enough to stay in new places for an extended amount of time. This is how Vex is able to be in essentially any rp, I'll have that time come, he'll randomly rift into this plain.

Now here's a concept I thought someone might want to play with.

When he randomly ports, a giant rift will open in the sky for a few milliseconds and Vex will appear. During the time that rift is open, the world will be exposed to tons of foreign matter, a literal crack in spacetime, who knows what that could lead to, a villainous being appearing, a new element/mineral, maybe nothing. If anyone wants to toss a concept out, I'm all ears.

Here's my recruit hero!

Hero: Hakaioshin
Secret Identity: Gloria "Elizabeth" Iglesias
Appearance: Stands at 5'09" ft or 1.73 m. She has a lean, muscular figure and big bust (D cup) and has a pretty light skin color. She has dark blue eyes, and long, black hair that reaches her hips. She casually wears he over-sized sweatshirts, a black tank top, and blue jeans. Her hero costume is black with silver outlining around her limbs and she wears a mask that covers half of her face.
Personality: Elizabeth isn't the one to act irrationaly, unless a situation has become too stressful for even her (every human has their limits, don't they?). She's an extreme edge-lord, which means she barely smiles much. She doesn't really get excited, and is prone to scold people. But, she is secretly a gigantic otaku and doesn't want anyone to know (hense her name). She is also lesbian (just thought I might add that, in case there are any possible ships :blush:;)).
Superpowers: Disintegration- she could destroy anything to molecular level if it just touches her skin. She can also control how much she wants to disintegrate, and when to disintegrate or not.
Abilities: She is quick-witted and is a master in Brazilian martial arts
Weaknesses: There is a limit to how much she can destroy. If she destroys too much, she'll start to disintegrate herself, to the point where not even a single molecule of hers is left.
Home City: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Backstory: While Elizabeth grew up in her home, she was forced to live alone with her father and never to go out because of her powers. Ever since Elizabeth was 5 years old, she was an uncontrollable disaster. Everywhere she went, everything was laid to rubble because she had not yet controlled her powers, and that wasn't the only bad thing, her father then started noticing some parts of Elizabeth's skin tearing apart and showing some muscle. A doctor was taken to her house, to ensure that Elizabeth didn't destory the hospital with her powers. Her father didn't know what to do, instead of forcing Elizabeth to stay in their house as, for some reason, that was the only place she didn't destroy. Many years she stayed in solitude, and during that time, she practiced how to do Brazilian martial arts because her dad is a master in the fighting style. She also read a lot of manga, more specifically Dragon Ball. She enjoyed the character Beerus the most, as she felt she could relate to him the most, a character with the power to destroy that everyone feared but was able to somehow be recognized as a living being, even if some of the other characters were still a bit hesitent towards Beerus.
One night, the night of her 12th birthday, Elizabeth snuck out of her house. She was tired of being trapped in it, and wanted to see the world. Once she stepped out however, she noticed the ground beneath her turn black and some leaves also disintegrating. She was horrified, but she calmed herself down and kept moving forward. As soon as she did so, less and less was she disintegrating things. She felt so relieved. Soon, her father learned of what had happened and he was so proud.
Later, Elizabeth's father moved to the United Nations to open up his own dojo. She then heard of the H.E.R.O's program, and she decided
My oc Vex is constantly stuck in an unstable state of spacetime (done by an all powerful being in a prior rp) so he randomly jumps to a random time point in a random multiverse. Since the all powerful being who performed this 'curse' of sorts had died, his power over Vex began to fade.

After randomly porting throughout the multiverse for many many years, Vex was finally stable enough to stay in new places for an extended amount of time. This is how Vex is able to be in essentially any rp, I'll have that time come, he'll randomly rift into this plain.

Now here's a concept I thought someone might want to play with.

When he randomly ports, a giant rift will open in the sky for a few milliseconds and Vex will appear. During the time that rift is open, the world will be exposed to tons of foreign matter, a literal crack in spacetime, who knows what that could lead to, a villainous being appearing, a new element/mineral, maybe nothing. If anyone wants to toss a concept out, I'm all ears.
could be a good way to introduce our big bad

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The rift opens up a portal to Nebulux's homeworld on Betelgeuse IV allowing the armies of the Betelgeuse system to enter freely. The rift could not be seen by most, hidden in a strange location in the world. The rift could only allow a small part of the army to go in at once. The Betelians establish a base on Earth. There, they wait for contact from their leader, Nebulux aka Super-Star. Super-Star has to try to eliminate each of the members of H.E.R.O. He tries to do this during attacks from other villains and he orders certain mercenaries from the Betelian army to come forward and reak havoc, as kind of distractions from himself.
OR: Another villain takes up all the time and the rift is hidden even more, meaning that the army are never discovered in the first place. They don't go into the rift until Super-Star has attempted his plans.
Super-Star ultimately fails and betrays H.E.R.O during one of the villain's attacks, preferably a villain capable of taking down H.E.R.O so that there's even more urgency and suprise when Super-Star reveals his true identity.
Prehaps if the rift is only for a few seconds, these rifts could start appearing around the world randomly and only a handful of these Betelians appear but in mass numbers and it's a real clean-up job.

Super-Star's revelation with a crisis within H.E.R.O. actually works well with two sub-plots I had planned. One is during the whole Super-Star plot, where Phantom and Shade confront Nebulux and are framed as traitors, forced to go on the run. This makes H.E.R.O. even weaker without one of its original seven. The other is a coordinated supervillain assault lead by Professor Psycho that takes out most of the members of H.E.R.O. and blows up their main base.

Super-Star's revelation with a crisis within H.E.R.O. actually works well with two sub-plots I had planned. One is during the whole Super-Star plot, where Phantom and Shade confront Nebulux and are framed as traitors, forced to go on the run. This makes H.E.R.O. even weaker without one of its original seven. The other is a coordinated supervillain assault lead by Professor Psycho that takes out most of the members of H.E.R.O. and blows up their main base.
I think that, behind the scenes, Nebulux should also try to communicate with the other villains of Earth, in a kind of non-official movement. That will help him tie in to the other attacks and make it feel as if he was pushing for these attacks as a distraction from the very begginning.

Hm, the rift was always more of a source from point A to point B, I never actually considered residual fractures through the universe. Could be interesting to see what beings get through.

One thing the, rift travel like this is not easy, it tears most beings into spaghetti, hell the only reason Vex lived is because he's basically already dead, so the only things making the trip through that portal have to be emiting some unimaginable power.

You could send your footsoldiers in If you choose, but without proper protection/abilities, its like walking into a giant blender...that's on fire....moving faster than light. No pressure though.

Hm, the rift was always more of a source from point A to point B, I never actually considered residual fractures through the universe. Could be interesting to see what beings get through.

One thing the, rift travel like this is not easy, it tears most beings into spaghetti, hell the only reason Vex lived is because he's basically already dead, so the only things making the trip through that portal have to be emiting some unimaginable power.

You could see your footsoldiers in I'd you choose, but without proper protection/abilities, its like walking into a giant blender...that's on fire....moving faster than light. No pressure though.
If you're making it into a rule that beings that go through it have to be dead or have some unspeakable power, prehaps Nebulux catches onto Vex's rifts and maybe Vex and Super-Star have a conversation about how it works. Discovering how the rift system works, Nebulux/Super-Star could have to try and find a way to super-charge his army or find some strange method of making the army come through. Prehaps he could have to try and find a seperate character who's special power is exactly that: being able to channel the ability to survive through rifts whilst still being alive. If only dead characters can get through, maybe Nebulux massacres his army and learns some necromancy power to bring them back to life. I imagine Nebulux is the kind of character who would be able to work out how to get through them just by listening in on a conversation about how this power worked, when not knowing about said power previously. We could always just make it so that only half the army get through. But if I get to do this, it won't be like some terrible OP invasion. It will be a large army, that's slightly stronger than Earth's millitary, but it is able to be destroyed easily by the heroes.

I really like the idea of Nebulux taking advantage of the rift, but to be honest, at this point in time, Vex isn't really to sure on the mechanics of the rift himself.
And its not the dead part making universal travel possible, that was just bad wording on my part. Vex is kind of a super battery with the flipped switched off, while in the rift, that switch is on, his body constantly putting out energy to appose the rift, pair this with the fact that he's undead so things like lack of oxygen, potential radiation, or god knows what doesn't affect him while he's in there.

It was a trap made specifically for Vex if that helps.

I really like the idea of Nebulux taking advantage of the rift, but to be honest, at this point in time, Vex isn't really to sure on the mechanics of the rift himself.
And its not the dead part making universal travel possible, that was just bad wording on my part. Vex is kind of a super battery with the flipped switched off, while in the rift, that switch is on, his body constantly putting out energy to appose the rift, pair this with the fact that he's undead so things like lack of oxygen, potential radiation, or god knows what doesn't affect him while he's in there.

It was a trap made specifically for Vex if that helps.
You said he's undead. Does that not mean a living thing brought back? I said that in one of my previous posts. Maybe the person who caused this to him could help Nebulux. I'm not sure on Vex's background. I'll go and research it now.

Oh, and an undead being meaning not alive bit still animate. His brain is still active, but most of everything else shut down upon his 'death'.

Hence his appearance, no longer being able to generate pigmentation.

Oh, and an undead being meaning not alive bit still animate. His brain is still active, but most of everything else shut down upon his 'death'.

Hence his appearance, no longer being able to generate pigmentation.
Okay, so i just read your form again and correct me if I don't understand anything, but was it Victor Crowell's father who did this to him? Or did it just happen randomly that the souls from the other clones went into his? How long does he and the rift stay in that one place in space and time for? And where is Violet City?

I like the idea of Nebulux's army coming through the portals. Since our opening arc already establishes interdimensional travel as being possible and Nebulux's army having much less of a "distance" to travel than Vex, Nebulux merely has to stabilize the rift to safely get his army through.

1. It's not Victor's father, its a being with unimaginable power who goes by the name Father.

2. Victor did so to himself. He had unimaginable power at the time and complete control over his duplicate army. When his soul was destroyed, he employed a failsafe that essentially ripped the souls from every Vex under his influence and funneled them into the original body.

In all technicalities, the Vex you guys will meet isn't even the original Victor Cromwell from the story, that version is dead.

Edit: And Eeveechu, I think we're all overlooking one fact, this rift is open for milliseconds most beings can't even perceive it let alone 'catch and stabilize' it. The point was, only some pretty monstrous being to bunny hop into that thing.

1. It's not Victor's father, its a being with unimaginable power who goes by the name Father.

2. Victor did so to himself. He had unimaginable power at the time and complete control over his duplicate army. When his soul was destroyed, he employed a failsafe that essentially ripped the souls from every Vex under his influence and funneled them into the original body.

In all technicalities, the Vex you guys will meet isn't even the original Victor Cromwell from the story, that version is dead.
Are all the clones of Victor gone?
I like the idea of Nebulux's army coming through the portals. Since our opening arc already establishes interdimensional travel as being possible and Nebulux's army having much less of a "distance" to travel than Vex, Nebulux merely has to stabilize the rift to safely get his army through.
I believe the opening villain you introduced, was his name Negazone? Yeah, he could help Nebulux's army get through. That would require him to escape his dimension and get his portal opening powers back (if he hasn't already). Though i'm not quite sure how Negazone's powers work. The Betelians have the technology to leave their planets and conquer other worlds, but it would take an extremely long time.

I think at least a few seconds would be needed, and that's enough for someone like Tarot or I assume Nebulux.
Negazone's powers are based on matter manipulation, but sadly he can't open portals on his own. He made a machine to send the Tahl'thune through. Though if Nebulux got the machine as Super-Star is heading to it...

Victor 'Vex' Crowell is now the only version of himself in the multiverse, yes.
If you managed to grab Vex in the milliseconds he was in that part of the universe at that time, would you teleport with him? And how exactly do you plan to use Vex as a hero/rogue in the rp? If he is bouncing around for time less than a second, in theory, wouldn't the chances that he teleports to that same area as the rp is in have an extremely small chance? What exactly does that power hope to achieve? I'm sorry, but this is incredibly wierd and the function in such a rp where we'll all be in one or two locations for a long time would be confuing, would it not?
I think at least a few seconds would be needed, and that's enough for someone like Tarot or I assume Nebulux.
Negazone's powers are based on matter manipulation, but sadly he can't open portals on his own. He made a machine to send the Tahl'thune through. Though if Nebulux got the machine as Super-Star is heading to it...
Yeah, but how does one build a machine? How did Negazone get his in a place with just him and an army of monkey-bat people?

He made it - and the Tahl'thune - through duplicating the matter of himself and his suit and turning it into an entire populated world. He built the machine by changing the molecular makeup of matter to create various different metals and circuits, using Tarot's portals as a base for his machine built to replicate them.

If you grabbed him? Absolutely, again, if your body could hold up.

And if you read my previous posts you would've seen that since Father is dead, his power over Vex is steadily declining, that last time Vex jumped was nearly a hundred years ago, and I'm assuming once he's in this rp it'll take even longer before the next jump. He doesn't even know the affects of Father are still active.

He made it - and the Tahl'thune - through duplicating the matter of himself and his suit and turning it into an entire populated world. He built the machine by changing the molecular makeup of matter to create various different metals and circuits, using Tarot's portals as a base for his machine built to replicate them.
If there was already a portal for him to duplicate it...that's a bit convieniant...the portal was already there? Was there some kind of field stopping him exiting it? Potentially, Nebulux could just grab Negazone to create the machine from his abilities. I mean, building that thing on Earth in modern day times...is incomprehendable. Now think you aren't a scientist or anyone even from Earth: you have just arrived there. You have no idea how to build that machine. If I were Nebulux I would just go into that realm, grab Negazone and create the portal.
If you grabbed him? Absolutely, again, if your body could hold up.

And if you read my previous posts you would've seen that since Father is dead, his power over Vex is steadily declining, that last time Vex jumped was nearly a hundred years ago, and I'm assuming once he's in this rp it'll take even longer before the next jump. He doesn't even know the affects of Father are still active.
If it's only every 100 years, then that kind of diminishes that power. And Super-Star is obviously not going to wait that long.

*cough* I believe I already gave you guys the lowdown on the backstory with Negazone? A year ago, he fought H.E.R.O. and was such a threat that Tarot had to seal him away in a pocket dimension. Negazone's machine replicates the methods Tarot used to create the portal.

Ooooh, you thought he just kept randomly jumping? Nonono, I feel like somewhere along the lines you got mixed up.

When Father first did this to Vex, it was meant to be a constant affect, but since Fatherr died, its rate of activity has steadily decreased to the point where he very rarely universe shifts now. Like I said, its how I can have him in so many different rps.

*cough* I believe I already gave you guys the lowdown on the backstory with Negazone? A year ago, he fought H.E.R.O. and was such a threat that Tarot had to seal him away in a pocket dimension. Negazone's machine replicates the methods Tarot used to create the portal.
So er...does Negazone have a huge head then? He must have the instruction manual memorized in his head.