• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Be A H.E.R.O. (Superhero RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
You know, me naming Super-Star's true form as Nebulix was a very random choice. I was trying to think of a name that began with Star or Neb but for some reason my mind arrived at a user who was in the very discussion. I didn't see his name when I made it up. That just shows you how my mind works.

Hey, @Eeveechu151, I forgot to ad this to The Host's backstory, so I just want to make sure it's okay. After the organism went on it's first rampage controlling her, and she was discovered by H.E.R.O, she was relocated to a secret H.E.R.O. base near Chicago, as her home was destroyed, and H.E.R.O. wanted to make sure she wouldn't cause any more destruction, if the organism took control again. I'd be fine with changing this in some way, but it's what I've been planning for her character, and I believe it would make sense.

Here is a Non- H.E.R.O who will serve as the arch-nemisis to Super-Star:

Hero: Hosepipe (He has been given other names though, e.g. Water-Fight)
Secret Identity: Steven Watterson
Appearance: A young man of slightly above the average 5 foot 5 kind of height. He wears long blue trousers and a blue vest or top, with armour on his knees, elbows and on his main chest. He is all in blue. Often wears glasses/a helmet with a visor. A long tube comes from a pack on his back. The tube is attatched to a gun which looks like a pressure-washer. A belt full of water-driven tools.
Personality: Wants to expose everyone. Negative character, determined to do well, also determined to expose the truth out of society and, in particular Super-Star. Can be quite humourous at times. Once he's made a friend, he's normally loyal and expects them to be too and if they break their promise, he is often extremely harsh. Deep down, he just wants to good.
Superpowers: Some say he can breath underwater for long periods of time.
Abilities: Fairly fast runner, fairly strong. But what he excels in is firing his water-gun, an advanced piece of technology adapted from hoses and pressure washers. Fast swimmer. Strong-willed: is not interrogated so easily and his mind is stronger than his physical strength. Water bombs also help him. Skilled in that he can throw water pipes onto ledges and pull himself up.
Weaknesses: He is not so powerful if you take away his water-gun. It isn't too good in a gun fight and is best at short range, so long distances aren't good for it. Electricity applied on the water can jam and even break the gun.
Home City: London, England.
Backstory: Born into a poor working class family, he became a plumber and was known well in his area for being a reliable one. He took an interest in pressure washers and saved up for one, starting his own car washing and garden moss-removal services. The first bad guy he helped arrest was a thief who mugged him whilst he was washing someone's car. The thief stole the customer's keys and drove away in the car. Soon, police were on the scene, but were unable to find the thief. Steven located the thief and tracked him down, phoned the police. The police offered him a job and he worked as a police officer for years, catching criminals. When a group of mutant criminals started to terrorize Britain, Steven made it his job to go and out find them and he had most of them arrested. He was transferred over to the USA when he found out about H.E.R.O. At first he was skeptical. But then he believed he could join it to show the world that you don't have to have superpowers to be a hero. He soon moved to America with his American girlfriend and fellow non-superpower hero. Steven was rejected, but his girlfriend, who was also a hero, was accepted. His girlfriend was secretly a first-class assassin and tended to use poisonous arrows from a bow, calling herself Bower Constrictor. Bower Constrictor eventually fell out with Steven, who was now going by the name Hosepipe. Hosepipe found out later that Bower Constrictor had been brainwashed by Super-Star's powers and that Super-Star had manipulated her. Hosepipe found out about Super-Star, when he witnessed abuse behind people's back during a series of events and parties wtih Super-Star in them. One time, there was a confrontation between him and Super-Star, where he also experienced abuse. Super-Star almost killed him that day. The month after, Hosepipe was rejected from H.E.R.O. He's glad he wasn't accepted with a monster like Super-Star being in the centre of it. But of course, noone believed his stories, so Hosepipe made it his mission to aquire as much data as he could about Super-Star. He's worked out that he is much more than an abusing human. He's found evidence of multiple fake indentities Super-Star used and he has found the dead bodies Nebulux killed over the years and found the first ones during the first landing in Texas. He is yet to break into the H.E.R.O headquarters and tell everyone about his findings. He hopes the good heroes will turn again Super-Star and take back control.
Relations: Harry Watterson (Father)
Hermione Hosier (Mother)
Teddy Watterson (Younger Brother-died in car accident)
Kendra Watterson (Older Sister-missing)
Damian Mardors AKA Hellhound (Friend-In Prison)
Aindreas Tbjornor AKA Thunder (Friend)
Allistor Quickings AKA Lightning (Friend)
James Wedge AKA Inferno Commando (Friend)
Archenemies: Super-Star + all friends of him.

Just while we wait does anyone want to suggest the first arc to be explored, I of course recommend my own. Which I’ve entitled Tesla’s ascension and will focus upon transitioning Tesla Trion (a Japanese electricity based villain) from a scrawny B-grade Villain to a Sentitent Computer Virus capable of infecting materials to create a temporary fighting form (based upon the Mesiah Virus from Gobusters). This arc will explore the moral side of being a Hero as well as creating some internal conflict regarding the circumstances of this change from mortal human to immortal program.
He dies, Warden has to kill him in order to save some civilians. He does so by asboring all the energy in Tesla’s body. Inadvertently absorbing part of his consciousness and transferring it into Tesla’s databases when the hero goes to destroy the machines. This event of course creates moral conflict with HERO with each member taking a different perspective about whether or not Warden’s actions were right.
Warden (prior to his transition into the anti-hero Renegade)
Sentinel
Tachyon
Tesla Trion (subsequently the Tesla Virus)
(If you’d like to be involved please let me know and I’ll add ur character names here)

Last edited:

I think that the demon character you talked about in the first post, who you intend to be the big bad of the story, for your own convieniance, have my villain Super-Star as a servant of his who bows down when he sees his power later on. When will the thread be up?

1) That sounds like a good idea, but he's not so much of a big bad as he was the initial crisis that brought H.E.R.O. together who reoccurs later on. Think, say, Loki from the original Avengers comics or Starro from Justice League. He's trouble, but he's not the worst enemy ever.

1) That sounds like a good idea, but he's not so much of a big bad as he was the initial crisis that brought H.E.R.O. together who reoccurs later on. Think, say, Loki from the original Avengers comics or Starro from Justice League. He's trouble, but he's not the worst enemy ever.
That perspective is interesting. From what I know/been told about Loki and Starro, I would have put them as highest tier threats. Like, Loki is the one to create ties between villains, and I once saw a Batman cartoon where Starro infected and took over Earth and there were only a few superheroes left.

Greetings, Phantom R. And yeah, there's still some open spots for the heroes already in H.E.R.O. I'll probably cut it off after you, though, as now I'm going to make a list of the heroes in the RP.

Ten years ago, a demon called Trogarth was summoned by the cult known as the Black Glove. This demon appeared in the middle of Toronto, Ontario and started causing havoc. Trogarth was eventually put down and stopped by a team of international heroes assembled by Tarot, Nunavut's magician hero. After this, the United Nations decided a group of heroes had to be formed in order to prevent another crises like what Trogarth's attack could have been. This led to the formation of the Heroic Emergency Rescue & Operations team, known as H.E.R.O. Heroes like Tarot, Phantom and Cyber joined immediately, and other heroes were soon invited to join the group.
But with the world used to the existing heroes, how can a group of young new heroes shake up the world? Well, that depends on what they plan to make of themselves, and if they can work together to change the world...

This RP focuses on two generations of heroes - the older heroes, all members of H.E.R.O. (basically the Justice League or Avengers of this world), and the newer heroes, the younger teenage generation who may one day join H.E.R.O. (basically the Teen Titans or Young Justice of this world). Some heroes have apprentices or sidekicks, some have children, and some just don't. Since you all have the opportunity to create both types, go wild! Oh, and there's also supervillains. Because of course there is.

Hero:
Secret Identity:
Appearance:
Personality: (optional)
Superpowers: (if any)
Abilities: (natural powers, like martial arts or acrobatics)
Weaknesses:
Home City: (real or fictional)
Backstory:
Relations: (family, friends, apprentices, etc.)
Archenemies:
Hero:
Secret Identity:
Personality: (optional)
Superpowers: (if any)
Abilities: (natural powers)
Weaknesses:
Home City: (real or fictional)
Backstory:
Relations: (family, friends, mentors, etc.)
H.E.R.O. members
A-1 Tarot - @Eeveechu151
A-2 Phantom - @Eeveechu151
A-3 Brawler - @Rohan Kishibe
A-4 Combustion - @Rohan Kishibe
A-5 Peacekeeper - @Nintenduck
A-6 Cyber - @Eeveechu151
A-7 Striker - @Jagson
B-1 Stunt - @Spoiled Bread
B-2 Sentinel - @Frontier Master
B-3 Tachyon - @Frontier Master
B-4 Flare - @Mockingchu
B-5 Sting - @Frontier Master
B-6 Sprinktral - @AnimeTail
B-7 Super-Star - @Glûk the Bard

New-Gen Heroes
Shade - @Eeveechu151
A.I.M. - @FrostCrispz
Isaac Ridley - @Mockingchu
Tegan Bourgogne - @Stargrounds
Curveball [Sidekick of Stunt] - @Spoiled Bread
Undine - @Lucas Inazumai
The Host [Sidekick of Peacekeeper] - @Nintenduck
Black Jack - @Lil Eliza123
Draconia - @Tlord22
Red Steel - @Nebulix

Here's my characters for reference.
Hero: Tarot
Secret Identity: Harry Dine
Appearance: Tarot wears a long crimson cloak and a brown belt over his dark blue tunic and pants. Tarot's mustache and long black hair is recognizable to all who know him, and his famous tarot card decks even more so.
Superpowers: Magic, through access to his deck of tarot cards and ancient incantations.
Abilities: An expert accuracy and throwing arm.
Weaknesses: If Tarot is cut off from the mystical force he uses for his magic, he can't cast any spells.
Home City: Pangnirtung, Nunavut.
Backstory: Beginning as an ordinary boy, one day Harry wandered away from his town to explore the frosty wilds. While out there, he came across an old man near death. Harry brought the man back to the village, saving his life. The old man saw the potential in the boy, and had him take up his tarot card deck and see what happened. Harry subconsciously sorted the cards out in a certain order, one that predicted that the old man and the boy would be allies in magic. The man was pleased, and took Harry on as an apprentice. Harry would later learn this was his innate connection to the magical force of the universe that gave him his first prediction. Harry learned magic from the man, and was amazed with the gifts. At the age of 24, Harry and the old man were good friends. Unfortunately, old age caught up with the man. Harry was unable to stop his old friend from dying, but knew what he had to do next - the cards told him he had to use his gift. Harry became a superhero, calling himself Tarot, and saving lives of people all across the northern end of Canada.
Three years after his debut, however, Tarot received a troubling premonition. He had been told that a demon named Trogarth would be coming to Earth, attempting to conquer it with the help of a cult named the Black Hand. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop the beast by himself, so he traveled across the world and gathered allies for the coming fight. After defeating Trogarth, Tarot listened to the UN's suggestion to make a permanent team and decided it was a good idea. Tarot is one of H.E.R.O.'s leaders and their magical expert.
Archenemies: Smoke and Mirror, Black Wand, Trogarth
Hero: Phantom
Secret Identity: No one knows...
Appearance: Phantom wears a large black overcoat and black fedora with a white cloth mask, white shirt and brown track pants. No one has ever seen him beneath the outfit.
Superpowers: Density manipulation, limited hovering capabilities.
Abilities: Expert martial arts mastery.
Weaknesses: His density shifting doesn't save him from magic.
Home City: Midnight City
Backstory: Not much is known about Phantom's history. He showed up one day in Midnight City and took out an entire gang in less than 24 hours, becoming a legend in the eyes of the citizens. What is known is that he received martial arts training from Praying Mantis, a war monk and one of the world's first heroes.
Archenemies: Every crime lord in Midnight City.
Hero: Cyber
Secret Identity: Maxwell Charge
Appearance: Cyber wears a neon blue and green suit with a pattern of 0s and 1s on it, with a mask that exposes his lower face and hair only. His suit covers him from head to toe otherwise, with navy blue gloves and boots and a navy blue flexible chest piece. When in civilian garb, Maxwell usually wears glasses over his green eyes, a white button shirt and blue jeans. He's decently tall and has blonde hair.
Superpowers: Is able to turn himself into data and pass through any sort of electronic device.
Abilities: Self-taught fighter, professional acrobat, expert gym and technology teacher.
Weaknesses: Essentially a normal human being when no technology is nearby.
Home City: Hamilton, Ontario
Backstory: Maxwell Charge was a beginning teacher when he got his first job at Ancaster High as a tech teacher and first witnessed an attack by Toybox's robot army. He accidentally touched a computer in panic, and found himself transferred inside. Using his new "internet connections", he managed to get inside of Toybox's robots and cause them all to destroy themselves. He even blew up Toybox's pod right underneath him. When Maxwell got worried he wouldn't be able to get back out of the web, he discovered he could materialize himself in front of any tech he could connect to. Maxwell decided to use these powers to help out more, designing his own costume and becoming Cyber.
He went on to meet the love of his life and wife Abby Seedling and produce a child, Clarke Charge. He was contacted by Tarot to help with the oncoming demon threat, and despite not being able to do much physically was essential to communication and evacuation of civilians. He even landed a few solid hits with drones! His heroics and commitment to justice granted him one of the first places in H.E.R.O., and nowadays he's still one of the central members while also defending Hamilton and the rest of Ontario... and raising a teenage son.
Relations: Abby Charge (wife), Clarke Charge (son), Thomas Seedling (brother-in-law)
Archenemies: Toybox, Atom Bots (Proton, Neutron and Electron), Dataminer, Spider.web, Virtual Ruler
Hero: Shade
Secret Identity: Valerie Hawthorne
Appearance: Has what is essentially a shadow covering her entire body with a black coloring and purple outline. Her purple eyes gaze into the souls of her enemies, and the purple symbol of B'rnadon emblazoned on the back of her cloak clearly shows the legacy she has inherited from her father and how she will pursue it. When not using B'rnadon's powers, she's a normal 17-year-old girl with long brown hair and green eyes. Her favorite outfit is a white t-shirt, plad red buttonshirt that she wears as an overshirt, blue track pants and brown shoes.
Personality: Valerie is a cheery and caring girl, but often gets PTSD flashbacks to the death of her family. She lives to protect anyone close to her - at the moment only her boyfriend, Dennis. Contrary to her father, she often shows mercy to her enemies, but at the same time B'rnadon's influence does make her relish in dealing out pain.
Superpowers:
Shadow Force: Creation of objects out of antimatter, such as spikes, claws and whips. These objects are always completely black and must be connected to Shade's suit somehow.
Shadow of the Father: Lucas Hawthorne's spirit hides in Valerie's shadow most of the time, but he can hop out independently of Valerie's command or will. He has the same power of the regular Shade, just less control. He can also focus on the battle when Valerie can't, such as when he fought off three assassins at once while Valerie was unconscious.
Realm of B'rnadon: Shade can bring people or objects into her cloak, which sends them to B'rnadon's realm - aka the realm where Valerie has complete control and can chat with B'rnadon. B'rnadon still has more control though.
Abilities: Valerie has a third-degree brown belt in karate and aikido, and is an expert bike rider.
Weaknesses: Focused light concentrations.
Home City: Thompson, Manitoba
Backstory: When she was 15, Valerie's parents and younger brother were all killed by a mob boss and rich man known as Whitehorse. After the traumatic incident she was sent to live with her uncle and aunt, but wanted to find out the truth. At the risk of her own life, Valerie did research and went into Whitehorse's territory to try and get revenge - or at the very least, find out why the whole debacle happened. She succeeded, discovering that Whitehorse had killed her family in order to gain an item called the Relic of B'rnadon and destroy it. During this time, Valerie took on the secret identity of Night Rider, a powerless bike rider who caught the attention of Whitehorse. Her life was put into danger several times because of this, but was saved each time by a shadowy figure who called himself Shade. Valerie eventually discovered a major connection between Shade and Whitehorse, as Shade's name came up many times during her research. Eventually, Valerie made a revelation that caused her to believe that her dead father - Lucas Hawthorne - and Shade were one and the same, her father having undergone a post-death temporary revival thanks to a deal made with B'rnadon. Night Rider eventually decided to follow Shade and attempt to confront him about this, and found him just in time to save him from a trap Whitehorse had set up for him. Valerie destroyed the energy generator causing Shade to fall apart and took the Relic of B'rnadon away from Whitehorse, allowing Shade to kill Whitehorse once and for all. Valerie removed her mask, and Lucas embraced his daughter one final time before the contract ended and his antimatter form was erased.
Two years later, Valerie had been rebuilding her life and living as a normal teenage girl. She had good grades and a killer new bike. Suddenly, Whitehorse's brother, Greyhorse, brought a few of his mob and attacked Valerie, believing her responsible for his brother's death. Well in a way she was, but still. They destroyed her bike and were about to shoot her when a black barrier appeared in front of her. The old Shade was in front of her... well, his lower half was joined together and ended at the same place her shadow did. Valerie herself was covered in the same costume as Shade, just changed to fit her. Valerie became the new Shade, fighting off the gang but refusing to kill them. From that point on, she's been dealing with Greyhorse's mafia as well as other criminals while on her mission to defend the helpless.
Oh yeah, and she recently learned that her father's soul is now permanently inside her shadow and that a shadow demon can mentally communicate with her.
Relations: Lucas Hawthorne (technically deceased father), Matilda Hawthorne (deceased mother), George Hawthorne (deceased brother), Mark Hawthorne (uncle), Trisha Hawthorne (aunt), B'rnadon (power supplier), Greyhorse (archenemy).
Details on B'rnadon and Greyhorse can be found here; https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-crisis-crew-2-a-new-threat-disscussion-sign-up.18483/#post-561399

@Takumeme666420 @Jagson This is the RP I was talking about. Feel free to invite anyone else you think may be interested!
@DopeLeafeon470 @Lucas Inazumai @SS-I Never @BlueMew392 Perhaps you guys would be interested?
His super name is Warden not sting

Hero: Dragheart
Secret Identity: Gabriel Corrine
Appearance: Dark skin complexion, and dressed in pitch black, baggy wizard robes, which are decorated with dark, intricate patterns and colors (such as dark blue and dark red) , as well as extensions and accessories, giving his costume a very extravagant, over-the-top kind of feel. A very jagged hat resting upon his head, and covers the middle of his face, leaving only his glowing orange dragon-like eyes visible. He has a black ponytail, with two braided strands of hair reaching down at the sides of his neck. His black, giant, elf-like shoes are also quite pointy. On his left arm, from about his elbow down to his hand, lies a scaled and spiked dragon-like arm, with long, thick white claws, spikes, and red scales. It glows occasionally.
His casual attire consists of a black sweatshirt, white trenchcoat, jeans and black sneakers, as well as a black snapback. His left sleeve is enlarged for hiding his left arm.
Personality: While he may seem fairly aloof at first (mainly due to his gothic appearance), he's actually quite friendly and open-minded, and has a great sense of humor.
Superpowers: Dragon Sorcery -allows him to transform any one part of his body into that of a dragon's, each with differing abilities for a limited amount of time. When his time runs out, it transfers back onto his left arm. He is also able to cast various spells.
Abilities: Quite observant and wary. Able to hold his own in hand to hand combat.
Weaknesses: Gabriel still has yet to achieve complete control over his power. For example, if he tries to direct his dragonic power into his left leg, it could go to his right arm, or eyes instead. This often means that he's forced to compromise in high-pressure situations, and makes him quite unreliable. Not to mention repeated use of this spells and dragon sorcery take a lot of energy, and leave his body very sore. If used too much, he could potentially become paralyzed for an extended period of time.
Home City: London, England
Backstory: Gabriel was always well liked among his peers for being so outgoing and friendly. Time and time again, he had went out of his way to better the lives of the people around him, which earned him the love and respect of many. One dark, rainy, night, when he was just 17 and travelling home from his school, he saw a drunken man carelessly crossing the road. At first, he didn't think much of it and walked on, until he heard the roaring of an engine fast approaching. He looked back to be greeted by two small headlights in the distance, speeding toward the drunken man who was, at this point, already at the middle of the road, staring blankly into the cold white lights of what would have been his death. It was then that some sort of power awoke inside Gabriel. Almost instinctively, he dropped everything and leapt into the fray, pushing the man aside. Now, the car racing even faster than before, was just in front of him. Petrified, closed his eyes, and held out his hands in front of him, in an attempt to signal the driver to stop. Although, deep down, Gabriel know even if the driver did somehow stop, it would have very little friction on the wet, slippery road. It was too late. He was done for.

Or, so he thought. Then, he heard a loud crash, and a hard, metallic sensation in his left hand. He slowly opened his eyes, still bewildered that he was still alive. When he opened them, he was greeted to a scene he would never, ever forget. He saw a big, scaled, dragon-like arm resting on the now heavily dented engine of a vehicle. Through the front window, he saw a shadow of a person through the car's airbag, the weight of their body squeezing against it, But that was not all he saw, though he wished it had been. On the passenger seats, as well as the airbag, he saw splashed of crimson red fluid all over. He knew what it was, but was denial. He did not want to believe it. He kept trying to convince himself that it was a mistake. That the person hadn't really...

When the police came the next morning, Gabriel was on the floor, curled up in a ball, muttering and crying. Looking at the scene before them, the police had deduced that Gabriel was the murderer, and proceeded to arrest him, taking special caution around his left arm. Gabriel did not resist, and carried on weeping. It was then that the man that he had saved, who seemed to have been unconscious overnight, had just awoke, and told the police what had actually occurred.

Reluctant to let him roam the streets unstable, and with such a power, the police decided to turn him over to the H.E.R.O programme, notifying his family and loved ones soon after. Although the experience had changed him as a person forever, after a year of special counselling, Gabriel got back on his feet, and worked his hardest to become a suitable hero, and most of all, learn to control his power, never forgetting what happened that fateful night.
Relations: Tarot (Mentor)
He's pretty lonely outside of that
Archenemies: None (yet)

Last edited:
I love the character idea. Perhaps he's actually being trained by Tarot, due to it being a form of mysticism, with aid from the rest of the team?
B-8 Dragheart, welcome back to H.E.R.O.

We now have 8 B tier heroes, one more than that of the A team. Don't you think we should try to balance it out? I could submit another A tier hero...i mean, the B tier one I do have is actually going to be a villain. Plus, some of you guys have got multiple heroes in H.E.R.O anyway.

No no, it doesn't work like that. It's not A-tier and B-tier, it merely means that A-level heroes are permanent, original members and B-level heroes are heroes currently on the team as chosen by the yearly vote of membership. Like how the Justice League number system works in Young Justice.

No no, it doesn't work like that. It's not A-tier and B-tier, it merely means that A-level heroes are permanent, original members and B-level heroes are heroes currently on the team as chosen by the yearly vote of membership. Like how the Justice League number system works in Young Justice.
Yeah I know. But at the end of the day, there are still two teams of them, whether you look at when they have joined or not. I was merely suggesting that there are too few founding members. The new heroes might overwhelm the old ones.

Nnnnnnnnnnot really. There's never going to be anymore A-level heroes, because that's reserved for only the original seven. Most of the young heroes are going to get membership as B-level heroes later on.
And thinking about it, maybe I should make Dragheart a C-level hero due to his permanent stay without being voted in...

Nnnnnnnnnnot really. There's never going to be anymore A-level heroes, because that's reserved for only the original seven. Most of the young heroes are going to get membership as B-level heroes later on.
And thinking about it, maybe I should make Dragheart a C-level hero due to his permanent stay without being voted in...
I was commenting on the inbalance. I wasn't trying to make you change the story of the original heroes or anything. I was just commenting. I wasn't trying to make you alter time, if that makes any sense. When you say 'never,' you mean, in the rp, in the future. Well, of course. But I was saying, if you take that apart and look at it from a lore perspective with time as an aspect destroyed. There needs to be something to counter the large amounts of new heroes and B level ones, otherwise, they could just gang up and defeat the founding members and then run it a completely different way.

[Discussion/Sign-Ups]
TEN MINUTES LATER...
Phantom swore, rolling behind the table that was supposed to be used as a place for the heroes to sit. "Of course. Of course we can't get one damn day without an attack. Tarot, how's that learning coming?"
Tarot threw four cards into the ground and whispered a spell under his breath, binding one of the same monkey-bat-creatures to the marble floor. He then pressed another card down on the creature, chanting another spell. His eyes glowed green for a second. "They're called the Tahl'thune. They come from a pocket dimension created by Negazone."
"Oh come on! Did he seriously use the dimension we sealed him in to make his own private army?" Cyber asked, using dropped cellphones to leap around and take on the Tahl'thune with hit-and-run tactics. "That matter-manipulating son of a bitch. Harry, can you take us there?"
"I will require access to their own portal, first." Tarot explained. "Combustion, clear me a path! Phantom, Striker, keep the Tahl'thune away from us!"
Could you please explain what's going on, because I'm completely lost.

1) That's not how it works... A-level and B-level heroes have the same amount of power and voice, and the team is run by the UN with the exception of the individual missions and such held by a weekly-rotating chairman. This week, it's Tarot.
2) The founding members of H.E.R.O. are gathered in High Park right now for a community event hosted by the UN, but one of the team's old enemies - Negazone - has sent his newly-created army of monkey-bat-things called the Tahl'thune through a portal to attack the seven heroes. Negazone has the power to manipulate matter, and was previously defeated by Tarot by getting sealed into a pocket dimension with no matter. Negazone recently learned he could replicate matter as well as manipulate it, so he added matter to the dimension through replicating his own armor. Tarot will soon figure out where the portal heads to and create similar portals for the other members of H.E.R.O., founding or not, to go to the pocket dimension and fight Negazone.

1) That's not how it works... A-level and B-level heroes have the same amount of power and voice, and the team is run by the UN with the exception of the individual missions and such held by a weekly-rotating chairman. This week, it's Tarot.
I mean...it could.

The new members of H.E.R.O and the understudies could just overthrow the founders behind the U.N's back in a locked room. The old ones must be weaker and easier to target by now.

Also, where are the members of the B division and the newer understudy heroes currently in the rp?

2) The founding members of H.E.R.O. are gathered in High Park right now for a community event hosted by the UN, but one of the team's old enemies - Negazone - has sent his newly-created army of monkey-bat-things called the Tahl'thune through a portal to attack the seven heroes. Negazone has the power to manipulate matter, and was previously defeated by Tarot by getting sealed into a pocket dimension with no matter. Negazone recently learned he could replicate matter as well as manipulate it, so he added matter to the dimension through replicating his own armor. Tarot will soon figure out where the portal heads to and create similar portals for the other members of H.E.R.O., founding or not, to go to the pocket dimension and fight Negazone.
So, where would the young heroes be? Would they also be at the event, or would they be at their homes?