• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Be A H.E.R.O. (Superhero RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Rogue: Vex
Secret Identity: Victor Crowell
Age: Approximately 230 years old but appears to be in his mid 20's.
Appearance: Icy white hair and extremely pale skin due to lack of pigmentation, dark amber eyes that are sunken in and worn. Stands a bit taller than average with a decently solid build, multiple unfading grey scars are scattered upon his upper body as well.
Personality: Vex is rather timid but cynical and quite carefree, even in the face of his eminent demise. He has a habit of pushing his opponents to there boiling points and then some, able to make even the mist composed warriors roar like wild animals. His standpoint on subjects and situations may change at the drop of a pin, the voices in his head constantly trying to sway his decisions.
Superpowers: While not necessarily a power, Vex is a partially undead being, his body no longer has the need for sleep, food, water, air, etc, this also means he doesn't age nor tire. (Still feels pain as nervous system and brain are still active). But on top of this, Vex has the ability to harness the souls stored inside himself and 'burn' them up to increase his abilities several times over. Each soul burn lasting about 10 minutes, granting roughly a 5x increase per soul. If he overuses this ability, the voices in his head will begin tormenting him, if he pushes it even further than this, his body won't be able to handle the physical surge and will start tearing itself apart.
Abilities: Skilled fighter, decent tactician, good at manipulating others, incredibly skilled with two handed weapons.
Weaknesses: Long ranged fighting is almost impossible for him and the voices in his head are constantly trying to interfere which can be a hindrance on his focus. Made for drawn out fights where he has time to build up power.
Home City: Violet City
Backstory: Vex was originally Victor Crowell, a young man born on the year of 1992 with ability to mimic others capabilities when in close proximity with other metas. By the age of 26 he had become one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, able to manipulate spacetime itself. Unfortunately, the ruler of everything, a man simply known as Father, was deeply concerned with Vex' rapidly growing power. He traversed the stars, hunting down Vex with a deep vengeance as the young man had begun killing the innocent planets at a time. A battle broke between the two that resulted in Father sacrificing himself to end Vex' tyranny. But this was to no avail as Vex had prepared for his demise. He had traversed the multiverse, collecting copies of himself to build an unstoppable army, and as the original Vex' life perished, his copies, known as variants, had all of there souls ripped from there bodies, pouring into his corpse simultaneously, bringing him back....in a way. His mind was his, and completely back in a functioning state, but millions of souls reside beneath the surface, the voices of the strongest now burdening him on occasion, attempting to sway his decisions and seek out what they desire. He longer has the power to harnes hisnprecious abilties, but he could now burn up the souls stored inside him for various uses. Hiwever Vex wasnt the only clevornone, as one final failsafe, just in case Vex had survived the explosion, Father had cast something onto the now undead being, he was cursed to forever live randomly bouncing through different points of time in the mutliverse, never able to stay grounded. But because of his old age and decrepit state, Father hadn't realized how quickly his curse would wither, now only occasionally making Vex jump to a new place and time ever few hundred years.
Relations: Osiris (Older Brother/Deceased), Adam (Rival/Deceased), Dasken (Comrade/Deceased), Red Army (Comrade-Love Interest/Deceased)
Archenemies: Father (Deceased)

His back story was pretty rushed and I left out quite a few things, let me know if corrections need to be made. FYI, currently not a hero. :)

Credit to @SS-I Never for drawing Zander in his base, super saiyan, and super saiyan 2 forms.

633878_20180606_235006.png

Last edited:
Rogue: Vex
Secret Identity: Victor Crowell
Age: Approximately 230 years old but appears to be in his mid 20's.
Appearance: Icy white hair and extremely pale skin due to lack of pigmentation, dark amber eyes that are sunken in and worn. Stands a bit taller than average with a decently solid build, multiple unfading grey scars are scattered upon his upper body as well.
Personality: Vex is rather timid but cynical and quite carefree, even in the face of his eminent demise. He has a habit of pushing his opponents to there boiling points and then some, able to make even the mist composed warriors roar like wild animals. His standpoint on subjects and situations may change at the drop of a pin, the voices in his head constantly trying to sway his decisions.
Superpowers: While not necessarily a power, Vex is a partially undead being, his body no longer has the need for sleep, food, water, air, etc, this also means he doesn't age nor tire. (Still feels pain as nervous system and brain are still active). But on top of this, Vex has the ability to harness the souls stored inside himself and 'burn' them up to increase his abilities several times over. Each soul burn lasting about 10 minutes, granting roughly a 5x increase per soul. If he overuses this ability, the voices in his head will begin tormenting him, if he pushes it even further than this, his body won't be able to handle the physical surge and will start tearing itself apart.
Abilities: Skilled fighter, decent tactician, good at manipulating others, incredibly skilled with two handed weapons.
Weaknesses: Long ranged fighting is almost impossible for him and the voices in his head are constantly trying to interfere which can be a hindrance on his focus. Made for drawn out fights where he has time to build up power.
Home City: Violet City
Backstory: Vex was originally Victor Crowell, a young man born on the year of 1992 with ability to mimic others capabilities when in close proximity with other metas. By the age of 26 he had become one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, able to manipulate spacetime itself. Unfortunately, the ruler of everything, a man simply known as Father, was deeply concerned with Vex' rapidly growing power. He traversed the stars, hunting down Vex with a deep vengeance as the young man had begun killing the innocent planets at a time. A battle broke between the two that resulted in Father sacrificing himself to end Vex' tyranny. But this was to no avail as Vex had prepared for his demise. He had traversed the multiverse, collecting copies of himself to build an unstoppable army, and as the original Vex' life perished, his copies, known as variants, had all of there souls ripped from there bodies, pouring into his corpse simultaneously, bringing him back....in a way. His mind was his, and completely back in a functioning state, but millions of souls reside beneath the surface, the voices of the strongest now burdening him on occasion, attempting to sway his decisions and seek out what they desire. He longer has the power to harnes hisnprecious abilties, but he could now burn up the souls stored inside him for various uses. Hiwever Vex wasnt the only clevornone, as one final failsafe, just in case Vex had survived the explosion, Father had cast something onto the now undead being, he was cursed to forever live randomly bouncing through different points of time in the mutliverse, never able to stay grounded. But because of his old age and decrepit state, Father hadn't realized how quickly his curse would wither, now only occasionally making Vex jump to a new place and time ever few hundred years.
Relations: Osiris (Older Brother/Deceased), Adam (Rival/Deceased), Dasken (Comrade/Deceased), Red Army (Comrade-Love Interest/Deceased)
Archenemies: Father (Deceased)

His back story was pretty rushed and I left out quite a few things, let me know if corrections need to be made. FYI, currently not a hero. :)

Credit to @SS-I Never for drawing Zander in his base, super saiyan, and super saiyan 2 forms.

633878_20180606_235006.png
Just regarding the included artwork and the subsequent implications of it, wouldn’t the same principle that Kyptonians don’t exist in this universe, which effected
@Haunting Balloon ‘s initial application apply here to Vex’s (implied) state as a Saiyan?

I believe he would start independent, why I marked him as 'rogue'. But I could see him joining up with persuasion, or if the situation calls for it.

And sorry about that confusion, that's my personal spoiler, where I plan to start collecting artwork from my time on charms, nothing to do with this. I'll clip it from my later posts to cause less confusion.

Oh and uh....like I said in Pm, Vex usually has a....'dramatic entry' into each timeline, that alright?

I believe he would start independent, why I marked him as 'rogue'. But I could see him joining up with persuasion, or if the situation calls for it.

And sorry about that confusion, that's my personal spoiler, where I plan to start collecting artwork from my time on charms, nothing to do with this. I'll clip it from my later posts to cause less confusion.

Oh and uh....like I said in Pm, Vex usually has a....'dramatic entry' into each timeline, that alright?
Dramatic how? I’m curious
Cause asking someone’s permission with giving them any context or information is kinda pointless

Okay so I'm thinking I may not join this rp since none of you seemed to read Vex' sheet completely. Hard to rp with others when they only care about there own posts.

And, not like it matters, but I wasn't comparing my entry to Frontier Master, I merely stated it would be dramatic and didn't wish to spoil it so soon, I honestly don't care who's entrance is better.

Nooooooooooo stay!!! I remember RPing with you back in the Nova City RP I did (I kinda screwed it up though with time-traveling shenanigans) and I know you were a lot of fun. But I'm not in charge of what you do. I think everyone may just be confused about Vex. It took quite a bit of rereading to understand him. Now that I know him, I'm hyped to have him in the RP. He seems super cool, and he could definitely be a key-player and an interesting character.

Here's a summary I was hoping I wouldn't need.

Vex was evil, he was my original oc from the Outcast series who could copy powers.
After obtaining all that power he was still defeated in the end, deciding from this day forth he wouldn't go about with evil intentions.
He lost all his prior power when he was resurrected, at the age of 26.
He's been forced throughout space time ever since that day, because reasons that probably weren't detailed enough in the original sheet. XD

Yes rohan, his physical abilities have been increased slightly, but not from being undead. He's no regular zombie, his body runs on the soul energy pumping through him. He's constantly burning at least once soul to maintain his normal form.

If it's not too late, can I join? If that's a yes, here's my bio.
Hero: Sprinktral (sprinkles + spectral)
Secret Identity: Toby Katrith
Appearance: Hero: a white-purple cat with ghostly claws and one eye purple and the other blue.
Human: Peach skin, white hair, and purple eyes
Personality: Stubborn, but a little friendly
Superpowers: Summoning Ghosts - He has the power to summon and control spectres and poltergeists to obey his every whim!
and...
Cat Control - He can bring any cat under his complete control, and can extend his power to hundreds of potential subjects!
Abilities: Shadow Claw (for the Pokemon fan out there) and Sneak Attack
Weaknesses: Yarn and water
Home City: Triant City
Backstory: Toby had a pet cat named Sprinkles when he was 5, and they loved each other so very much. They played all the time together, and played from morning to bedtime.
But one day, Toby woke up.........and Sprinkles wasn't on his head like always. Toby looked around the whole house, looking for him, but he found nothing but a note that said " If you want the cat, come to the rooftop of Quadra Bank. He went there to see a man holding Sprinkles off the side of the roof, and before Toby could grab him, the man dropped him. Then, Toby yelled a pushed the man off the roof with Sprinkles, and as the man and Sprinkles fell, Sprinkles and Toby looked at each other and cried.
Then one day, when Toby was at Sprinkles' grave, He suddenly started to feel a chill. And that's he got his powers. He decided to avenge his cat and protect all other animals, people too, from evil-doers.
Relations: Mom, Dad, and his fiance, Vanessa.

Okay so I'm thinking I may not join this rp since none of you seemed to read Vex' sheet completely. Hard to rp with others when they only care about there own posts.

And, not like it matters, but I wasn't comparing my entry to Frontier Master, I merely stated it would be dramatic and didn't wish to spoil it so soon, I honestly don't care who's entrance is better.
1. I feel like this first section is aimed especially at me and I don’t appreciate that
2. I did actually read your bio and backstory
3. My line about My characters having a better introduction was meant to sound childish. It was an attempt at humour. Honestly try re-reading it with the voice of a 3rd grader and it’ll make more sense

I've already approved Vex, because I think that while he is a complicated character he could be very interesting, especially with the multiverse thing we'll be going over later in the RP.

And Sprinktral seems super interesting! Welcome to the RP!
B-7 Sprinktral, welcome back to H.E.R.O.

Cool, and thanks! I'm glad you like it! Also, what year is it and what season is it as well?

When are you planning on putting up the RP, Eeveechu? I only ask because I've been in RPs that've died before they started. I doubt that'll be the case here but I like playing it safe. Plus, I'm just really excited. (Yeah I know you said 'soon' but I'm just hyped- sorry.)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
This is gonna sound over the top...

(False) Hero: Super-Star
Secret Identity: Henry Rothero aka Nebulux, the 1000th Emperor of the Betelgeuse Empire
Age: 38 (Human form), Somewhere over the age of 100 (Betelian form)
Appearance: Human superhero form: Tall golden haired man with a muscular body with a red cape and a white/grayish costume with red gloves and a red symbol in beneath. In Betelian form, that constume is ripped open to reveal a body made of a black goo-ish substance and his entire body structure is broken down.
Personality: Appears extremely charming and nice to those who suck up to him. Fairly cocky and showy-offy In human form, highly manipulative, it is his deceptive form. In his real, Betelian form, he is sadistic, over-the-top in terms of edgyness and hates all human life, just pure-evil.
Superpowers: In his human form, he has the ability to fly, shoot beams of 'star' energy-what appears to be light energy from the stars which can disintegrate people, though this is actually him using his other powers but in addition to a modification he adds on to make it appear like the stereotypical 'good' power. This means he also has the seperate ability to cover things or people with his Betelian energy to make them appear in a way he wants to. In this case, his beams and his own appearance have been converted. In his Betelian form, he shoots dark blasts instead and he can still hover through the air. Master of desguise, able to appear as others.
Abilities: Strength
Weaknesses: 'Real generic light-energy,' other Betelians, those with super-strength could potentially crush him with debris, certain elements only found on Earth. He is definitely easier to target in his human form. His Betelian form can be shattered with waves of sound.
Home City: His human self says he was from Houston, Texas, hence his Texas accent in human form. In actual fact, he came from the planet Betelgeuse and it's capital city.
Backstory: 'Henry Rothero' claims he was born in the US state of Texas, specifically Houston. He said that he was a stage performer: an actor, and later was in many musicals around the US. There are photos and videos of him in these musicals. He said that one day, a woman lost her cat and Henry helped with his powers and this was when he found his powers. Henry additionally said that this was when H.E.R.O found him. Henry became one of the most famous superheros because of sheer-strength and good will. He defeated some of the world's most feared super-villians, including Hellhound, Vampire Bat, The Spectre, you name them, he's faced them. That's what the media said. Everyone wanted to be with him. It was all a lie.

Decades ago, a shooting star, what seemed a meteorite of some kind, crash landed in field in Texas. A large crater was created. Inside of the meteorite was a ball of glowing energy. A woman investigated and the energy burst out forming Nebulux, in his dark Betelian self. Nebulux had come from Betelgeuse to expand his empire, but he did not send his army because he believed that the humans had a millitary of their own and what spies called 'super-heroes.' He distegrated that woman on the spot by putting his hand on her face. When her husband came to find out what had happened, Nebulux killed him too. Nebulux found out that this husband was a popular stage musician and actor, so when interest in their dissappearance heightened, Nebulux used his powers to create a persona of the man. Going by the husband's name 'Henry Rothero,' Nebulux soon found out about the good work of the 'super-heroes' and concluded he needed to bring them all down. He thought they would be too strong together, so he decided to bump them off, one by one. As part of his partially on-the-spot plan, he would have to inflitrate his way up to the organisations. He made his world debut, deliberately choosing the cat-up-the-tree innocent news line to get people's attention. Now identified as a 'super-hero,' he was allowed to join several superhero organisations before he joined H.E.R.O, making sure he behaved PERFECTLY. He himself had acted out this part and he himself had gathered the illusion of this 'great' superhero. Joining H.E.R.O, people acted around him like he was one of the founders himself. Of course he wasn't, but he had a great deal of respect. A number of superheroes or up and coming superheroes went missing. This was because he had destroyed them. But he is not all powerful. Many heroes are just too strong to defeat. That is why he chose to stay at H.E.R.O, making way for the day when his galactic army will invade the Solar System and take Earth's resources. If he is accepted into the RP, he will continue his charming manner until the day his army is ready. If the invasion is successful, he will betray H.E.R.O at the last minute and reveal his true self. A handful of heroes in the past have conspired against him, mainly a hero called 'Hosepipe.' All of these heroes were newbies and were rejected by H.E.R.O. The ones that did make it past the holes never got their story through, because they mysteriously went missing the next day.
Relations: None.
Archenemies:
Hosepipe
Hellhound
Vampire Bat
The Spectre
Cupid
Stardust (former side-kick)
The Seer
The Neuromancer
The Pylon
Life-bringer

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
...at first I was quite skeptical, but now I like it. It's a really good idea for a character, having one of the major villains disguised as a hero. Phantom will be the one to eventually discover his true identity, though, due to Shade's strange reactions to him.
Oh good. If it's too Mary-Sue-ish or over-the-top for other people, I will change it. But in the rp, he wouldn't be too over the top in his real form. If enough of the heroes find out his secret and attack him together at the same time, he will be extremely weak.