• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Battle Tech University

"You should have more confidence in yourself Mike" Alan says patting him on the back "if you're too down on yourself you'll make the Pokémon feel bad too"

Michael let out a sigh of relief at the news. "You are probably right." Michaels says looking at Larvitar who was playing with flowers she had gathered on their way here.

"Yes, your teacher told you to pair up, so pair up" said the pink haired woman with just a hint of ice In her voice. She pats the girl on the head giving her a gentle shove towards the bulk of the class.

"Hmph." Piper mimicked the Pink haired lady as she was shoved back.
"This is why I hate school, they make you interact with people." Piper muttered.
"Anybody need a partner?" Piper asked in a sickeningly sweet voice loud enough for the woman with pink hair to hear her.

"Uhhh but I don't know her." Michael says to Alan. He did not want to go first but it was better than battling with someone he did not know.

Jaxon shuffled to a corner, stuffing books into his bag. But of course,the teacher walked to him.
"Do you have a partner?" she asked.
"No, not yet." Jaxon replied. He then ran somewhere to pretend he was looking for a partner.

Piper saw a boy who was hopelessly trying to pretend to look for someone to partner with.
"You should work on your acting skills." Piper said sarcastically.
"Want to partner?" She asked him.
"I am going to warn you now, I am not good with other people."

"Excuse me! Professor, we'll go first" Alan shouts to the attractive young teacher whilst grabbing Michael by the shoulder guiding him towards the center of the field where their teacher was standing.

"Uhm...sure?" Jaxon replied. He wasn't sure if he liked this person.
"Alright, now come on out Eevee!" his Eevee popped out, its shiny grey coat was glistening. "So what now?"

"Come out Feebas." Michael says as he throws his pokeball into the air. Feebas flopped to the ground. "Larvitar you are up as well." Michael says stuttering.

"...Thanks."
The Eevee walked gracefully over to the trainer and nuzzled her. It then jumped back into Jaxon's arms. He then grabbed a notebook and a quill.
"Eevee? Ee!"
"Sure Eevee, just don't do anything with my notes." Eevee jumped into Jaxon's backpack.

"Why not use Abra?" Alan asks before pulling two pokeballs from his hoodie pockets "Charmander, Treeko, its go time!"
He takes a moment to shoot a few silencing glares at some of his classmates snickering at the flopping fish pokemon

Jaxon was getting angry.
"Come on Feebas! You have an advantage against Charmander!" he looked in his notebook. "In fact, you should do great damage!"

"He only knows teleport." Michael says answering Alan. He does not pay attention to the snickering it was not new for him. "Feebas you are going up first." Michael says his voice shaky. The purple fish flopped to his position

"That's it!" Jaxon whispered. He was noting everything. "If Feebas flops every 4.1 seconds after the attacks, then it dodge almost every attack.... Feebas can learn Blizzard and Ice Beam with TMs.." Jaxon had already filled about two notebooks.

"Swinub, remind me to ask about the moveset for Feebas." Piper's eyes were gleaming as she thought of more and more ways to attack.
"If Feebas learns surf, and Larvitar learns protect, they can have so many options." Piper couldn't believe people thought Feebas was weak.

"If Feebas is an egg pokemon, it has 49% to learn Iron Head. Eevee, wait." Jaxon looked at the Eevee who was pulling a huge bag of TMs out his backpack. "We can't interfere can we?" Too late. Eevee tossed a Surf TM,a TM for Ice Beam and the Protect TM to Jaxon. "What do you think?" He asked the trainer who he teamed up with.

"Well, I believe that we shouldn't interfere unless we have permission from the trainer." Piper continued.
"However, I think that Feebas has a better chance of winning more battles with a different moveset." She said.
"I think we should wait until the battle has ended."
"Where did you get all of those TM's?!" Piper asked.

"My father. He's.. Professor Sycamore," Jaxon said. He seemed uncomfortable mentioning his father. "I used to live in the Kalos region, and this is the last region I need to go, I've visited each region and became champion in Kalos, Sinnoh and Kanto."

"Cool!" Piper noticed he seemed uncomfortable talking about his family so she changed the subject.
"I grew up in Johto, but I didn't really enjoy my life so I ran away and started training, that's why I don't have a starter Pokemon." She said.
"I can't wait to battle the Champion of Kalos, Sinnoh, AND Kanto today... If I win, does that mean I am the new Champion?" Piper asked him jokingly.

"..Heh maybe? But, I pay close attattention to everythin, so if you win I still will have the upperhand if we battle again, which I hope is not far from now. I guess Eevee was technically my starter, I found him damaged greatly by the edge of a river," Jaxon slowly stroked Eevee who was still holding the bag of TMs.

There's a sway in her hips and a spring her step that rocks the pokeballs fastened to her belt. They make a gentle click, click, click with each step, a rhythmic noise that sent the Poochyena in her arms to sleep. The grey creature is held snuggly like a football with one hand absentmindedly stroking it's plush fur while the other hand held up the map. There was an almost constant bobbing of her head as she looked up from the map and to her surroundings then back again. The movement shifts the thin, but oversized glasses on her nose. They need to be shoved back up every five minutes like clockwork.

Eventually she reached her destination, but oh the class has already commenced. Her body sags with a mixture of frustration and shame then she quietly makes a place for herself off to the side, awaiting to be berated by the instructor. The poocheyna snoozes on.

(Sure, if that's okay with you StarBlitz)
"Really?! That is how I found Bagon, well, not exactly the same. He was sitting in a marsh and was getting picked on by other Pokemon, so I took him to the Pokemon center, and we have been friends ever since." Piper nuzzled her dragon.