• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Battle Tech University

Michael froze up. This was a situation he was all to familiar with. Feebas dived to the bottom of the lake trying to hide away from the trainer. Larvitar jumped in front of the trainer and started to yell at him. Larvitar was always protecting Michael and her other friends. Abra just sat next to the water staring at his reflection. "Larvitar please stop. It is okay." Michael says turning around, trying to avoid a fight. "It is a Feebas. They look different but one day he will evolve into a Milotic and be even more beautiful." He says trying to avoid eye contact.

Jaxon saw the two people and the terrified Feebas. He went over to it and whispered, "Don't be frightened. It'll be ok." He held out a Pokepuff for it to nibble on. The Feebas approached him carefully and when it had reached Jaxon it started wolfing down the Pokepuff. "Do you like it? I could always make you more,"

Alan, noticing the commotion quickly makes his way to his friends side "is there a problem here?" He asks Michael putting a hand on his friends shoulder "you too huh?"the boy jeers his face twisting with anger "you're the reason my little brother didn't make it through the tournament. The name's Jasper, and you haven't seen the last of me, either of you"

"We are okay." Michael mutters, his words staggering. As the year two left Michael turned to Alan. "Umm thank you." He says weakly. He then turns his attention to his Feebas who he sees is eating a pokepuff from a trainer. Michael tenses up a bit but noticing Feebas' calm demeanor he relaxes. "Come here Feebas. Are you okay?" Michael says trying to comfort Feebas.

"Your Feebas is such a sweet pokemon," Jaxon looked at the trainer and bowed. "I'm Jaxon and I can't find my room. I think it was room 227?" He looked at the Feebas who looked as happy as ever. "I think he enjoyed the Pokepuff. If you want, I can make you some of them for Feebas,"

"Hello Jackson, My name is Alan" Alan. Introduced himself extended a handshake "room 227 is our room, you'll have to ask the RA on your floor what your room is" Alan explained to the new trainer.
"We were just about to explore campus for a bit, care to join us?"

"Alright I'll go and see." Jaxon said, taking the handshake awkwardly. His Eevee used Swift and he surfed away on a star. When he arrived near the RA, he asked, "I'm Jaxon Ni, first year. Where's my room?"
"Room 229," the RA responded.
"Thanks, I'll be off," Jaxon said. He surfed on the star until he reached his room. The sky was turning dark now and all the other trainers were crowding in. Quickly, he opened his door and locked it again. He then looked at his schedule.
"Blimey, a test with a Professor Sakura? On the first day?" Jaxon said confused. "Then lunch....the whole afternoon with a Professor Hawthorn,"
After getting used to the format of his room, he started cooking chocolate Pokepuffs and some Malasadas filled with cream and jelly.

"Thank you. And yes please Feebas did seem to enjoy those pokepuffs. And uhh the name is Michael." He says stuttering a bit. His hands start to fidget again. Michael's Larvitar gave Michael a small little hug and Abra rested his paw onto Michael's fidgeting hand, trying to calm him down. Michael looked at his pokemon and smiled his hand slowing down. "You should come with us." Michael says encouraging Alan's suggestion.

"Well it is getting dark so I think we should head inside." Michael suggests. He pats Feebas on the head and returns him to his pokeball. Abra hops onto Michael's shoulder and Larvitar dances around his feet. "Do you think that year two will come back again." Michael asks concerned.

"That's what he said, but I think maybe he just watches too much anime" Alan shrugs "grrr you haven't seen the last of me!" He quotes In a mocking voice as he starts to walk back to the dorm.

As soon as Jaxon had finished, he realized one thing. He had made quite a lot of food. Suddenly an idea struck in his head. 'Why don't I give this extra food to someone? How about room 228? No, they aren't in..perhaps room 227?' He gestured to his Shinx to follow him while he grabbed the load of extra food he made. Jaxon walked towards the door opening it carefully.

Michael laughed at Alan imitation of the year two. "Ya he was kinda being cliche. Do you think I can have an aquarium in our room?" Michael asks as they enter their dorm building. Larvitar had picked up some flowers in the field and was now giving them to Michael. "Thank you Larvitar. They are beautiful." Michael puts them in his hair. They were white and pink which contrasted nicely with his black hair.

"I wouldn't mind that at all" Alan says as we make the turn down our hallway only to find someone slipping into our room "did you remember to lock the door Mike?"

"I think I did." Michael says trying to remember if he did or did not. He was carrying Abra when they left so his hands would have been full. "Uhh I was holding Abra.. So I don't think I did." Michael says a little sheepishly.

"Do you think he knows what room we are in?" Michael says scared. He taps his fingers together and Larvitar stands still by Michael's side. She reaches for Michael's hand to comfort him.

"Only one way to find out!" As the pair of you approach the slightly ajar door. Before planting his foot in it. Kicking it open hard so that it swings open with a !BANG! Throwing Charmander through the doorway shortly after. The little orange lizard is moderately confused but poised and ready to fight.

A ways away the RA shouts "Quit screwing around!" But Alan seems not to notice

Larvitar stays by Michael's side but she is posed ready to fight. Abra seems to not notice the commotion and just stares off into the distance. "Sorry sir." Michaels says to the RA.

"Young lady, the books are for reading, not for building. This is the last time I'm gonna warn you before I write you up." The Librarian knocked over the stacked books Mocha and Buneary had placed up making a little village out of boredom. Mocha sat on the floor looking grumpy like a toddler whilst Buneary copied her actions. "Way to ruin the fun...." She muttered under her breath, the Librarian gave her a stink eye "You need to act your age." The librarian remarked said after unstacking the books. Mocha picked up Buneary "Let's find somewhere else to have our fun..." Before exiting Mocha stuck her tongue out at the librarian and panicked sense she actually saw her do so, so she ran out of the library.

A bell rings loud throughout the campus followed by a PA announcement for student to return to their dorms unless they have been slotted for night fieldwork. The campus is dark now as the sun has set completely. The only illumination provided by the streetlight places at regular intervals along the moving sidewalk pathways.

Ben cradled what appeared to be a very full Cranidos in his arms as he stepped onto the moving sidewalk. As the announcement went out overhead, he playfully chided the little dinosaur, "Now you see what you've done? If you'd eaten when everyone else did, we wouldn't be late. It's already past curfew! We could get in trouble, you know, and it'd be all your fault." The Cranidos simply nuzzled closer in Ben's arms clearly oblivious to Ben's protests. Ben rolled his eyes, "I know the time change has thrown you off, but we're not in Alola anymore, and you'll have to get used to it."

The night passes quickly, though exhausted from the rigors of the day a sense of overwhelemying nervous excitement was like electricity among the new first year students and before they knew it the sun was once again peering over the horizon, only a few hours until your first class Regional Studies with professor Larch, the Exam Emperor.

Michael had a hard time sleeping last night. He spent most of the night just rubbing the top of Larvitar's head, which she had no complaints about. He was nervous about his first class the following morning; he did not want people to know how weak he and his pokemon were.
As the sunlight peeked through the window in his room, Michael was already up trying to be extra prepared for class. He put on a lavender button up T-shirt and some white shorts. He grabbed his bag and looked out the window as the sun reached across the field.

Alan was still sleeping soundly in his bed, unmoving and snoringHis three Pokémon seemed to be trying to wake him, probably just hungry.

Michael notices Alan's three pokemon trying to wake him and he smiled. "Hey Alan. We have class soon. I think you should get ready." Michael says looking at the clock. It read 7:30 a.m.. There first class stared at 8:10 a.m..

"Who said anything about cake?" Michael says moving towards Alan's bed. He nudges Alan's shoulder. "Wake up. You don't want to miss the first class of the year do you." Michael questions. He caught a whiff of alcohol from Alan's breath. "You got to be kidding me. Were you drinking?" Michael asks his voice a little shaky.

At the still unresponsive trainer the hungry Vulpix let lose an intense ember attack into Alan's face. Singing his hair and eyebrows. This wakes the boy with a start. Bolting upright "Ahhhh! What's going on!" He shouts as the commotion launches the three small Pokémon crowded around him off of the bed.

Michael laughs at Vulpix's determination to wake up Alan. "Well I need you to wake up because classes is in about half an hour. But I think Vulpix wants something else." Michael says to his scorched roommate. Larvitar was laughing on the floor rolling back and forth.

"You're just hungry aren't you?" Alan asks holding his aching head as the Vulpix who is Strutting quite content with herself away from the bed yelps in agreement, the rest of his Pokémon joining in as Kasper slowly pushes himself up, making his way towards the pile of food dropped off by Jaxon the night before handing each of the Pokémon a couple of the treats before approaching his dresser and stripping out of his pajamas into his Elite Four themed boxers. He selects a black baseball cap Red hoodie and Black jeans for the day which he tediously puts on, obviously quite unstable. "What about you Mike... have you eaten anything?"

"No. We decided to wait for you to wake up." Michael says as Larvitar shakes her head in agreement. Larvitar walks over to where Jaxon left them food from the night before and grabs some for Abra. After delivering the food Larvitar helps herself. "Do you think you can make it to the cafeteria before class starts?" Michael questions noticing Alan's unbalance.

"I'm not planning on eating, but if you go now you might be able to make it and eat on the way" Kasper guesses "I'll meet you in first period" he says as he returns his Pokémon and slips the balls into his hoodie pocket.

Soon after he walks sluggishly towards the door "don't forget to lock it when you leave today" he says as he closes the door behind him

Last edited:
Rially groaned. She DID NOT want to be here. Her parents made her try for it, and even when she tried to fail, she passed, and here she was, sitting in bed, dreading today, but she knew she had to live with it. She got up, got ready in her usual clothes, and headed to first period, without breakfast. Not sure what was first, she looked at the schedule. It was a blank piece of paper. "Good, gosh!" she shouted, as she realized she left it upstairs in her dorm. "Too late now..." she grieved, trying to find someone to ask, before first period started. Rially walked around, not sure where everything was. "Oh, crud..." she said to herself, as she tried to find someone.
(I didn't find that schedule you were talking about...sorry!)

Stumbling onto the moving sidewalks Alan with his hood up held on for dear life as the motion made his stomach do somersaults' don't throw up, don't throw up, don't throw up..' he thought to himself over and over until finally he arrived in front of the classroom facility. Looking up at the towering building and it's modern design as he stumbled off the moving sidewalk he accidentally crashed into a girl with hair reaching down to her ankles. "Sorry..sorry " he murmurs in response, still feeling quite unwell

"It's okay!" Rially said at first, stumbling upon the sick looking boy. "Are YOU okay?" she asked worriedly. "You look like you need a nurse, do you feel well?" Rially said, suddenly feeling fine about the school, just worried for the boy she had bumped into.

"I'm fine, just feeling a little unwell" he murmurs "don't worry about me, I wouldn't want you to be late to class"

Though he is rather pale and visible unwell at the moment the boy is rather handsome, he is wearing a red hoodie with the hood up, keeping the morning sun from his eyes and black jeans

The smell of alcohol is still notably on his breath.

"The thing is..." Rially started. "I don't know where class is..." she finished, now getting the smell of alcohol from somewhere. "And do you smell that?" Rially asked, as she noted the alcoholic smell, flowing nearby.

"Smell what?" The boy replies feigning ignorance as his hands slide into the pockets of his hoodie knocking around the pokeballs at rest in there
"So you're a first year then.." he says acknowledging your plea. "Chances are you have regional studies with professor Larch first, I could show you the way if you'd li.." before he can finish the boy grabs his moth as if he is about to vomit before taking a deep breath calming his angry stomach.

"You really don't look well." Rially said, as she put a hand on his back. "Do you think we should get a nurse, or some help?" Rially said, then putting her other hand on his stomach, to carefully push back pain a bit.