• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Battle-Tech University. Trainer School RP

Inna gasped as a Mudkip jumped out of the trash bin,now the hunt was on! But why is a tablet on his back?
''Hunt him Poochena!'' She shouted as her pokemon chased him like prey and predator

(OOC: The Mudkip was not in the trash bin. Please read the previous posts carefully.)

BIC:

“Ahh come on! Now she's hunting me like in that one cat and mouse show! And I already know what I am...” The Mudkip thought while trying to cut a corner as sharp as he could after realizing that the door would simply be another wall to his strength at this point.

The device was almost finished charging, as it sensed a great amount of stress coming from the Mudkip. An orange light lit up from the cubical device, as a low whirring sound emitted from the somewhat small machine. The Mudkip continued to sprint away from the pursuing Pokémon while hoping that the device had enough power to perform its next task.

Last edited:
[The pokemon is a she]
Inna saw a orange light from the device and it seemed that the pokemon was under stress,what is jst happening here?
The Poochena tried to bite the pokemon tail to slow it down

Sensing the gray dog Pokémon attempting to get a nice crunch on his tail-fin, the Mudkip sidestepped towards the right in order to barely evade the dog Pokémon's bite. Three consecutive beeps rang from the device, as the orange light faded while the red light flashed at the dog Pokémon. There was a high, continuous sound emitting from the device, as the Mudkip placed his back against the wall while curling in a ball.

Several seconds later, a huge wave of electromagnetic radiation was sent towards the gray dog Pokémon and her trainer! The Mudkip almost fell over from the intense wave of the somewhat small electromagnetic pulse unleashed, as he could only hope that the power directed towards the dog-like Pokémon and her trainer was enough to drive them away.

Inna picked her poochena so it can get away,okay now she was bit scared,she was hugging tightly against her chest the female Pokemon,where are staff when she needed it.....
Poochena growled at Mudkip wanting now just attack it for the shock

"H- how are they still standing? That amount of power is enough to send an adult elephant flying! Is the thing not calibrated properly or what? Ugh... I guess I have no choice but to run... that thing's gonna be taking a while to charge up," The Mudkip thought while fleeing from the dog-like Pokémon and her trainer soon after getting back on his feet.

He scampered towards the nearest door he saw while focusing some energy to slam into the door! The door gave way in spite of no screws coming off, as he panted and ran towards the main office. He could only hope that he could evade their field of vision before the campus would be flooded with students walking from point A to point B.

The poochyena jumped out of the trainer arms to chase her prey again,she would probably locate it by scent,she loved chasing things it gave her freedom,she saw the mudkip running to the main officer,she runned faster as now she was running by his side

Although the Mudkip was concerned with getting away from the dog-like Pokémon it became apparent that his pursuer was eventually going to catch him in the middle of his getaway. The Mudkip screamed for help, hoping that the victim card of his would work. He went through the door after pushing hard enough as he hoped he lost his pursuers by now.

Poochyena tried to bite the Mudkip legs so he can stop running,she was with a blaze in her eyes,she wanted her trainer to be proud.

Inna was running to catch the Mudkip,she was = confused why the world seemed to go somewhere else now

The Mudkip jumped through the doorway when the Poochyena was about to bite his legs, as he barely managed to make his way into the main building before the door closed on him. Knowing that the closed door would buy him some time from his pursuers, the Mudkip ran into the boy's bathroom and crawled under the door of the second to last stall. He allowed his breathing to remain at a steady, inaudible level while getting on the closed toilet that was more than capable of supporting his small size. He could only hope that the Poochyena's trainer would not think about looking for him in the boy's bathroom, since it was not as common to find someone heading into the facilities belonging to people of the opposite gender.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew knew it was going to be a crazy day when he received that fateful message. After just one day attending the prestigious trainer school known as BTU, his schedule was flipped almost completely upside down. "So I've been moved to the C-Track from the A-Track?" he asked himself, staring at the message on his student PDA.

He was heading to the cafeteria after completing his last class of the day. Now he was going to have to deal with this shift in his school day, and he barely even had a solid routine going. Matthew entered the cafeteria with his Riolu by his side, "Riolu...do you think this is a demotion of some kind? Moving from an A to a C is never really a good thing right? What do you think?" he asked his partner. The Riolu simply shrugged his shoulders and looked up at his trainer with a look that displayed just as much confusion as Matthew's.

The teenager took a seat and sighed, "Well then...I guess we'll have to do some searching. I want to find the strongest guy here and challenge him in class. If I show him who's boss right from the start, then there will be no question who the best First Year student at this school is." Matthew said with a smirk.

"Oh, um, yeah," Dylan said. After a second, he went against his normal judgement and introduced himself. If she was a classmate, then...Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to follow Matt's advice and make a couple friends... His cousin had visited him before he left for the university, and told him that. "I'm Dylan, by the way."

Inna cursed under breath,now what to do? Oh wait there it will be strange is she enters the bathroom,but what about her pokemon.
She maked her Poochyena go to to the stalls,the pokemon hesitantly a little but did her request

The Mudkip was as silent as a church mouse when the Poochyena went into the bathroom, as he could only hope that the Poochyena would not invade his space of privacy in a room meant for people to relieve themselves. The Mudkip silently took his tablet out of the device's slot while checking the status of his device.

"Argh... it's barely at a quarter... I gotta think... maybe they won't come in here since this is the boy's room... yeah... At least I can tell on them if they get in here," The Mudkip thought while placing his tablet back in the device's slot after noiselessly booting it off.

Poochyena hold a growl as she silently looked over the bathrooms,none was here,expect for the pokemon that she was looking for,her grey,her eyes are watching everything,hears hearing anything,the next time she see the Mudkip she will be sure to hit a move on him.

Inna Loked around the halls,maybe someone is still here and it will help her,she went to the cafeteria sawing a boy and a Riolu that seems that they entered just now,she walked to them and cleared her throat ''Excuse me?'''

The Mudkip decided to run out of the bathroom after knowing that the Poochyena would eventually check the stall he was in. He panted while trying to run in the opposite direction that the girl entered the building from. He utilized a small table to allow himself to jump out of a window, as a forceful shot of water was shot at the two brass hinges to allow the window to slam shut right after he landed in the bushes. Knowing that the successful stunt pulled would grant him some more time, he decided to take a brief rest break while hoping that his device would be recharged soon.

Poochena barked in suprise as the Mudkip jumped out of the window,she runned to her trainer barking to try to tell her something,now what? Jump out of the window too? She humped the same table that Mudkip used,looking down to see if he was still there

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"WHAT THE!?!?" Maxis whispered under his breath as he saw the mudkip jump out the window "Someone's gotta keep their pokemon on a WHOAH!! " he said as he saw the girl and her Poochena "W-what's going on?".

''Things! But it doesn't matter now,grab the Mudkip!''' Inna went out of the cafeteria,heading outside,now here,she looked to side to side,her hair was now all wild

Poochyena Took a deep breath as she jumped out of the building,bracing for the impact and the pain that it would come,hitting the ground with a yelp as she liked her paw,she went to a crouching position as she tried to sniff the pokemon

Sensing that the window was not closed in time, the Mudkip decided to run towards the boy's dorms before the Poochyena jumped out of the window. The Mudkip barely managed to get past the resident assistant who was browsing on his PDA as a result of boredom getting the better of him. The Mudkip booted up his tablet after grabbing it from the device's slot, as he thought, "This should be a little more than enough power to get myself inside and probably wait it out... Ugh... I should have told them to deliver it into this room."

The electronic lock gave way after the Mudkip managed to trick the lock into unlocking itself. A few lines of code were all that were needed to allow the classical override trick of his to get the lock to give in. The door was quietly closed and locked after checking to make sure that the resident assistant was still busy browsing through the many messages of his PDA. Even though no one could easily get in the room, the Mudkip decided to go in a closet and silently slid the door shut while keeping his tablet on with the brightness being set to a dim state.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The after school...fun?...seemed to be kicking in at this moment. Matthew was watching what appeared to have been a chase of some sort. He saw a couple Pokemon bolt through the cafeteria before going out of sight. Despite the opportunity presenting itself for Matthew to make a friend, the teen refused. The only thing he was interested in was finding out who the strongest trainer around this part of campus was.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Elgi, Slash, hunt that mudkip down!... No matter what!" Maxis yelled as Elgi and Slash jumped down the window and began following the mudkip too "Bopper, you're with me!" Maxis said as he lifted Bopper up onto his shoulders "When I say 'SHOCK EM' you shoot stun spore at the mudkip, ok?" Maxis said as Bopper nodded. Maxis began running, following the girl he made it to the room that the mudkip was in. Elgi and Slash were standing at the door, Elgi was trying to unlock the door with his psychic powers.

She smiled at him "yeah I'm uh yasmine" she said forgetting her name breifly "anyway, um, I was planning on going home to watch tv, you could maybe tag along?" She asked nervously

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"GONNA HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR EVENTUALLY!!!!" Maxis yelled trying to scare the mudkip into coming out "COME OUT, WE HAVE POKEMON WHO'LL GET THIS DOOR OPEN. COME OUT NOW AND NOBODY GETS HURT!!!!!" Maxis yelled again.

“Well... I guess I better give them a call and see if she can help me out... I’ll probably have to go at night or something,” The Mudkip thought while quietly pressing a few keys on his tablet to boot up a program that had the functions of a camera and a telephone. After the connection was quickly received, the Mudkip saw a Magnezone happily waving at him with her left magnet hand.

“Let me guess, you got chased by a dog and now you’re basically hiding from them in room 320 aren’t you?” The Magnezone asked while the Mudkip frowned.

“Y- yes... I got a feeling that she’s some undercover cop or something. Even if she was that young, I kinda doubt that her dog would be able to smell me from there...” The Mudkip replied while taking in a series of deep breaths in an attempt to ignore the slight, stinging pain on his legs and bottom.

Suddenly, a barrage of screams were heard from the mud fish Pokémon, as he gulped and whispered, “Oh god... they found me... I gotta hide... the device should almost be ready for full power I think...”

He booted off the program and decided to utilize control of the hijacked signal he had on the lock. He decided to make the lock send out a jolt of electricity towards the Elgyem attempting to unlock the door with the use of psychokinesis. The little Pokémon could only hope the indirect attack on the Elgyem would be enough to send everyone off, since a three story drop from a window would not be quite as fun for the Mudkip.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Elgi fell back due to the shock "WHATEVER THAT WAS, YOU BETTER STOP IT, I'M GONNA BE FORCED TO KICK THI-oh whatever, I'll be back later, see ya mud-head" Maxis said as he sat down next to the door. He had an idea, he whispered to his pokemon "Slash, I want you to find a way to the outside of this floor and get through the window in that room" Slash nodded in agreement and ran away, trying to find a window. Maxis began humming loud enough for the mudkip to hear.

The Mudkip gave a silent sigh when he heard the man still attempting to talk near the door. The Mudkip decided to hijack a nearby signal, as he managed to pull off the hack without much trace that was swiftly hidden soon after. A screen of the area outside of the room appeared soon after, as the Mudkip quietly groaned when he panned the camera only to see the man sitting next to the door. The Mudkip ignored the man's loud hum after managing to spot an Axew for a split second, noticing the tusk Pokémon making its way towards another location.

"Argh... I think I might need to find another way out of here... I think that the cops might be wanting to get through that window or something. I better get out of here quick, or else they're gonna catch me and probably give me a good spanking or two or even worse..." The Mudkip thought while utilizing the tablet's screen to navigate around the closet.

After about a quarter minute, the Mudkip felt a light screen of metal bars, as he thought, "Ooh... that feels cool, and that looks a bit bigger than me... Wait! This is my ticket out of this room! They won't be able to track me if I get in here, the cool air should mask my scent if that little dog even manages to get in here."

He tugged at the light screen of metal bars while being as silent as a newborn mouse dozing off next to its mother. The screen gave in after about a few seconds with his full effort put into the force of getting the screen to pull out. He booted off his tablet and placed it back in the device's slot to secure it in place. He carefully placed the screen back on the area it was secured in after silently stepping in the metallic shaft. All seized control of the lock and the camera were terminated soon after to avoid any geeks wanting to trace the source of the one causing trouble on the devices.

"Heh, those idiots won't even think to look in here. Room and closet closed, check... screen closed, double check... getting away from the cops, triple check... making the cops very angry, check and check," The Mudkip thought while turning some corners and making his way around the ventilation area.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
As Slash made his way to the outside of the floor, he made an attempt to get to the window of the room. He made it to the window and smashed it with his tusks, going towards the door and broke the lock (Or whatever) and opened it. "Great job!" Maxis said as he got up, Elgi was feeling better too! "Alright, search the room and find that mudkip!" Maxis said as he walked around. Maxis came across the vent "This looks like it was tampered with!" Maxis said as he got Bopper, Slash and Elgi and told then "Go through to vents, Bopper you go first and when you see the mudkip stun spore it, ok?" Maxis said as Bopper nodded "these vents will have different paths I'm guessing so split up when you get to a fork in the road!" Maxis said as his pokemon got in the vents and began crawling through them.

She smiled at him "yeah I'm uh yasmine" she said forgetting her name breifly "anyway, um, I was planning on going home to watch tv, you could maybe tag along?" She asked nervously
Dylan was a little bit surprised by the preposition. After all, they had just met. He wasn't about to be rude though...And he could always do his grocery shopping later. "Um...Sure," he replied with a nervous smile.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"While they do that, I'm gonna go walk around, they got this Elgi should be able to sense that mudkip, Slash can handle his own in a fight and Bopper can just spore the vents clean!" Maxis said walking away "Then again... it might not be in the ventssss OH GOD! WHAT AM I GONNA TELL SECURITY. THERE WAS A MUDKIP RUNNING LOOSE SO I BROKE IN A ROOM AND SPREAD STUN-SPORES ALL OVER THE SCHOOL!?!?! I'm an idiot!!!"

The Mudkip activated the sonar app on his tablet after taking it out of the device’s slot. Several red dots seemed to be picked up from the sonar’s silent functionality, as the Mudkip gulped. The shaft split into a big fork, as six different pathways were presented for the little Pokémon to decide upon.

Sensing the opportunity to make the ventilation shafts as cold as a whiteout, the Mudkip took the third to last path and dropped into a small, dark room in a noiseless manner. There seemed to be something cushioning his fall, as the Mudkip sighed in relief. He hid behind a pile of boxes and hijacked the ventilation’s signal in a matter of about a minute.

Soon after the signal was in his control, the Mudkip decided to close all pathways of the fork he stumbled upon by forcing the grates to swiftly close upon and lock each of the six entries. He adjusted the temperature to be at its lowest of fifty degrees Fahrenheit. He also modified the air current to be at maximum speed to add further insult to injury. He gave a light smile towards the vents while thinking about who would be the first person or perhaps Pokémon to scream.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Elgi, Bopper and Slash were trapped in the vents by the mudkip, Bopper tried to get the vents open with a headbutt, no use. Slash began ramming against one of the vents, denting it but not smashing it. Elgi decided to help with the gate that Slash was smashing, trying to dent it with his psychic attacks. The temperature finally got to them, Elgi began using more powerful phychic attacks and Slash was just ramming into the vents. This mudkip was more than just a pokemon, it was smart but sadistic. Eli got a vent open and him and the other went through it, it was the second to last path, off by one but the room was cold and cushioning. The room might have been the same room as the one the mudkip entered but they couldn't see a mudkip or a light.

The sonar on the tablet’s screen had the presence of all red dots being absent, as the Mudkip thought, “Hmm... I guess they got the message. Seems like they’re not like those blind idiots after all. Not even that big fire dog can stand the cold.”

The electronic lock of the door was tricked into unlocking itself when the Mudkip felt the wooden area. The door slowly opened, as he thought, “Hmm... main office to the right? I guess I must be within the right area.”

He quietly made his way towards the campus’s entryway and went into the bushes to discover the box awaiting for a special someone, or in this case Pokémon to open. A few tugs at the taped area revealed what was mentioned in the Magnezone’s letter, though there appeared to also be some extra stuff inside.

“I guess I’ll take these since they do look quite small. Don’t know when I’ll need them, but at least they won’t notice me as easily,” The Mudkip thought after managing to put on his black jacket the right way to conceal his devices and stuffing everything into the pocketed areas.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Maxis heard his pokemon fall and began running towards that area "Guys!!!" He said as he gave them all a hug "Were the vents cold, you guys sure are!" he said after releasing them from his hug "I'm guessing you didn't find the mudkip?" he asked as his pokemon shook their heads "You guys can go explore and try to kind that mudkip if you want! I don't trust it" he whispered as Elgi's eyes began to glow. He pinpointed the area of the mudkip and began moving, dragging the others with him. Moving at a running pace The others made it to the campus entry, looking around for the mudkip they found him...

“Hmph... these cops are sure persistent... hmm... the label on the gray ball thing does say that it’s rechargeable. I suppose I’ll have to resort to using the big guns,” The Mudkip thought while activating his device the moment it was fully charged.

A thick cloud of smoke was released from the gray ball, as the Mudkip fled the moment when the device sent a huge electromagnetic pulse towards the man and his Pokémon. It was very certain that everyone near the blast would be unable to trace the Mudkip’s path after being assaulted with a wave more than capable of temporarily incapacitating a strong, adult rhino. Even the devices did not seem to stand a chance, as they would likely be disabled for quite some time during the day.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Elgi, Slash and Bopper were incapacitated by the smoke They were nauseous and nearly passed out, Elgi launched a phy-beam in the direction of the mudkip trying to hit him, then... They all collapsed.

Dylan shook his head. "No, it's okay," he said. After all, meeting people was okay...He could certainly do with a couple of friends. Not knowing what to say, he lapsed into awkward silence.

"Yeah, of course," said Dylan. He waited for her to do so, and was still feeling nervous. He fiddled with his sleeves a little out of a nervous habit of his that he kept trying to break.