• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Battle Royale

While Fin had also signed up for a 6v6 battle earlier in this massive awesome event his fight wasn't until a while later and so he got a free seat in arena four, his Pachirisu Sparky being seated upon his shoulder with its furry tail wrapped around Fin's neck, not strangling him but rather hugging him. Seeing the two people come on Fin's eyes would widen in surprise, grinning as he pointed towards Tom and looked to Sparky. "That dudes got a Pachirisu!" His electric Squirrel would gasp in surprise, calling out excitedly in support. "Pachi Pachi Pachi!" However seeing what had happened his grin would disappear, eye's wide at the speed, strength and perfect execution of the electivre's actions. Looking at Sparky he gulp slightly, Sparky also comedically gulping at the same time before holding up a piece of paper in his paw. Fin would grab the piece of paper, looking down at it and seeing that he was against whoever won the 6V6 next in another 6V6 which meant he was probably going against the person with the electrivre. Eye's widening he would jump up in his seat with a worried expression."AAAHH!"

Last edited:
Tom's Breloom Spore ran at Blitz and caught him off guard." Mud slap! Hit him for Bolt." Tom yelled and Spore smashed a muddy hand across Blitz's face, knocking him back 12 steps before the electric type regained its balance." Again Spore while he's still off guard." Spore sped towards Blitz." Blitz Order 56. Freeze him in his tracks." Omega scowled at Tom's careless move. By attacking from far away Spore won't have enough speed to attack Blitz whilst he's unguarded. The Breloom jumped and smashed his palm on Blitz. Plumes of dust rose up around the Pokemon. As it faded Tom cursed and Omega smirked. Blitz had Spores fist ensnared in his own. The Breloom struggled against the power of the Electivire. It was ended as Blitz smashed Spore twice with Ice punch." Spore do something! Mega drain." Alas, Spore had fainted, tossed towards Tom like a sack of flour.

Omega smirked as Tom withdrew Spore and sent out a Whiscash." Tsunami Fissure now!" Tom yelled and it hit Blitz. The electivire fell to the ground due to exhaustion of the battle and fainted." Scorch finish him." Omega withdrew Blitz and stroked the Quickball. The typhlosion emerged from the pokeball and shook the arena with a deafening roar." Order 1. Gather and run." Scorch ran towards the Whiscash and used solar beam. Energy poured into a ball and he jumped over the Whiscash when Tom ordered another fissure." Look out Tsunami!" He yelled but to late. The beam of massive energy launched at the Whiscash. The dust settled.

*Since the battle had been reaching it's final stages Fin had to make his way out from the stands and into the waiting area, currently standing there as he heard the muffled voice of the commenter speaking about the battle. While he couldn't precisely hear what the person was saying he was dead sure that Omega was sweeping the floor with the other person which was not good. Fin would inhale deeply and then breath out shakily, twiddling his thumbs together as he waited for the battle to finish. Once it did Omega would get some time to heal his Pokemon and Fin heal his but despite all this time he was still worried. Sensing his fear, Sparky would press his nose against Fin's cheek to gain his attention and then give a confident toothy grin, standing high and exclaiming confidentially * ~'Pachi- Pachi!'~ The electric squirrels approach would cause him to smile as he lifted a hand to hug Sparky lightly and nod. "Thanks for believing in me, I'll try my best"

The dust settled, it's plumes easing in to a rest, like an ocean. Tom cursed as he withdrew the fainted Whiscash." Ok go Samurai!" He yelled and sent out a shiny Samurott." Start off with Hydro Cannon. Finsh this quickly." Omega cursed and looked at Scorch." Order 1. Gather and run." Scorch nodded and huffed from effort. Pure energy floated down from the sun and gathered as a ball. Scorch took off towards Samurai. The Samurott released a devastating arc of water at the typhlosion.

The sun shine on the water and it rippled as it smashed through the ground infront of Scorch. The fire type side-stepped the deadly attack narrowly and released the ball of grass type energy into the water type with a deafening roar." Great job bud but he's not finished." Omega cursed as the Samurott shakily stood up." Samurai return." Tom encased the Pokemon in red light as the pokeball snapped shut." Hit him while he's weak. Go Rocky!" The trainer sent out a Duskball. It opened and a Gigalith shook the earth beneath it." Ok Scorch switch out. Go Swampy." He yelled and recalled
Scorch as he let out swampy. The shiny Swampert hit the ground and roared." Woah cool." Tom fangirled over Swampy." Order 8. Slip it." Swampy complied and launched a cascading mass of water at Rocky. The ground became slick with mud and the Gigalith slipped as the water encased it.

*Thankfully there was a screen in the waiting area that was broadcasting the battle, Fin having went towards it to watch it. Omega had lost a few Pokémon but he was still definitely winning. He took this time to analyse how Omega and his Pokémon battled and it was interesting to say the least. They were awfully quick, side stepping and dashing out the way of attacks. As well as that Omega never said the moves, he always said a number which only he and his Pokémon understood which was very clever, it meant the opponent couldn't think up a counter until the move had happened. Taking a deep breath and seeing the battle was almost finished he would run his hands over the 5 Pokeball's on his waist, Sparky sitting on his shoulder with a determined frown as he nodded* "Alright, lets do this"
Team Fin will be using:
342945_trainercard-Fin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The waterfall worked and the Gigalith had gotten tangled in the mud." Order 15. Snare it." Swampy nodded and gurgled as he created a vortex of water. He shot it at the Gigalith and it became stuck in a whirlpool." Rocky use Solar beam." Tom called and Omega swore, a harsh, sharp word." Order 9. Quench it." He nervously played with his headphones. This order has only worked 2 times before. Would it work now? He breathes heavily and watched.

Swampy took jumped high into the air, making it even harder to hit him. He drew a large amount of water and used water pulse at the ball of energy. Rocky released it prematurley and it just managed to diffuse the water pulse. He didn't see the hydro pump though. Tom cried out in suprise as it struck the rock type with immense power." Rocky no get up!" He yelled but the whirlpool had sapped his energy and the attack fainted him. His body slipped out of the whirlpool and laid by his trainer, who returned him." Go samurai!" He yelled as the shiny Samurott appeared again, still showing significant damage.

Omega smirked." Order 19. Break it." He stretched as Swampy leapt high into the air. He was too fast for the badly beaten Samurott. The power up punch connected on the water types snout, smashing it into the ground." You never had a chance samurai. I'm sorry." He said as he withdrew the fainted Samurott." Go and finish him Siren." Omega said as he switched out Swampy for a Milotic.

Tom cursed Omega and sent out his Pokemon." Go Raze." The pyroar roared as it entered and Siren bowed her head, recognising the fire types power." Order 73. End it." Siren took to the air like a spring, coiling her body and releasing. She plummeted downwards as Tom looked at Raze." Wild charge. It can't dodge." The pyroar realised that and propelled itself upwards with sparks flying from its body. Siren caught out the pyroar by using mud slap. The pyroar's attack faltered and he jumped right into Siren's Aqua tail. He shot down to the ground, shot downwards by the force of the Aqua tail attack. He stood up and shook himself off." Wild charge again." Tom yelled but before he could use the attack Siren smashed Raze from behind with another Aqua tail. He embedded into the side of the arena and fainted. Tom fell to his knees as he cradled Raze's head." Good battle." Tom looked up to the voice and saw Omega.

The boy with the perculiar hair extended his hand to Tom, who took it and cried." I'm sorry your Pokemon had to suffer that much." Omega said and walked off whilst the referee announced his win. He walked out of the arena, passing many people congratulating him on his victory or asking him for an aurograph, which he of course gave. He left the group of people." I leave my celebrity life for a while for a simple battle tournament and I still can't escape my parent's influence. What a me-" he was cut short as he accidentally walked into someone when he entered the waiting area." Sorry I wasn't looking. My bad." He said to the boy he would later know as Fin.

*Overall there wasn't much else to note down about Omega's battling style apart from the Pokémon he had used. An Electivre, Typhlosion, a shiny Swampert and a Milotic, however he didn't know whether Omega would switch out and what over Pokémon he could have on his team. He was so lost in his train of thought he wasn't aware of the famous Trainer entering until he accidentally walked into him, Fin stumbling back slightly and almost falling over however flailing his arms in a cartoonish way and standing back up to look up to him* "Oh, its erm, er, fine really, I choose to stand in the middle of the room so slightly my fault to be fair" Sparky, his Pachirisu had recognised the other Trainer and instead of being subtle like Fin he would hiding behind his own Trainer's head, his furry little face popping above the fedora as he eyed Omega. Fin had noticed his Pachirisu's actions and had gave off a nervous smile as he quickly spoke* "Don't mind him"

Omega raised an eyebrow at the pachirisu. He looked up to see replay's of his battle with Tom and sighed as he saw Blitz annihilate Bolt, Toms pachirisu." He's scared of me isn't he, well to be more precise he's scared of Blitz. He's actually a big softie." He laughed as the Quickball in his pocket opened and Blitz smiled with his thumbs up. Omega face palmed and returned blitz." Sorry about that." He apologised.

"Eheh not exactly" *Should Omega look to Bolt again he would see that the look was more of a glare and he would also see the Pachirisu raise its paw and point two fingers to his own eye and then to Omega, doing this twice before slowly lowering and hiding behind Fin's head, a more daring approach then scared* "Although I'll admit I'm slightly nervous, I am against you next or so it says in this schedule" Lifting up a piece of paper he would sigh, looking to the Electivre and then laughing slightly as he put the schedule back in his pocket and nodded* "They may be fighting each other but its not over hate that's for sure"

Omega flocked the hair out of his eyes and grinned." Oh really? What fun." He rubbed his hands together and, one by one, cracked his fingers." Good luck then I guess." He laughed at the pachirisu." I've already made an enemy." He looked up at the screen as it showed the table. He was interrupted at the beginning of his sentence and frowned." COULD FIN CHARLES AND OMEGA CARVINE PREPARE FOR BATTLE IN ARENA 4!" The announcement ended with a chime of bells and Omega cursed." I was just their. Arceus damnit."

Omega grinned at Fin." See ya at the arena." He yelled and ran back the way he had came. Scorch appeared and nuzzled Omega." Yeah I know I know. We still have them up our sleeves." He passed under the gate and entered the coloseum styled arena." I never thought I'd see this place again." He joked and winced as he saw the wall trying to be fixed." Sorry about that." He called at to the workers and whistled as he walked towards his assigned post.

Grinned slightly at Omega's reaction before nodding in response and saying in a slightly jokey manner but also seriously. "Thanks I'll probably need it" Hearing the speakers blare out he would watch Omega run back the way he came then look to Sparky, flashing a nervous smile before walking through the gates on the opposite end of his opponent. As he entered the coliseum he would notice how much bigger it was when you was in the ring and it was certainly the biggest and most overwhelming he had been in. In fact he was so busy looking around at the height of the stands and how many people there were his walking speed had slowed down so when he finally looked to the battle area he would quickly run to his post with a sheepish smile. Sparky meanwhile was loving the attention, quickly climbing off Fin's shoulder and onto his head to waving and blow kisses for all the people cheering. The Pachirisu didn't really matter who they were cheering for he just loved the attention. Finally he stood at his assigned post, having a determent yet also nervous look as Sparky hopped off his head and onto the floor next to him. They were ready*

Omega grinned and took out a Quickball." Come on Blitz let's do this." The ball formed the body and the Electivire appeared from the flash of red. Cheers shook the stadium as people took pictures and chanted and waved at Omega." You ready bud?" The Electivire tilted his head to the side and nodded at him." Let's go then Fin. I'm so pumped up for this."

*Fin would nod to Omega across the pitch, Sparky crouching down and getting ready to jump on the field before Fin put a hand in front of him and shook his head. He didn't have to say a word and the Pachirisu understood, sighing slightly and then climbing down Fin to sit next to him*

*Reaching down to his set of Pokeballs he would hold one and the enlarge it throwing it out with a smile* "Gar let's do this!" *The balks exploded and out of it came a Garchomp, the large Dragon roaring as it spread its wing fins for show. After its little entrance the land shark would crouch and look directly to Blitz as Fin took a deep breath, deep in thought and ready* I've got the type advantage and he can't touch me with electric moves but he's got ice punch so I'll have to be careful. Thankfully its a physical move so he'll have to careful as well *There had been no sand stream summoned so Gar had a different ability and Fin waited for Omega to move before commanding his own Pokémon*

Last edited: