• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Battle HQ

Round 1 Matchups~
here.
Other matchups will be posted later.
10 spots open.
We will start when 5 more people are signed up.
First Matches are 2 vs 2, Second Matches are 3 vs 3, 5 v 5, then 6 v 6. Choose your pokemon wisely! You may choose Pokemon in your Team, or your pokemon in your PC.
Moves and abilities are secret, but please do not give pokemon more then 4 moves or 1 ability!
Fan made Pokemon can be used, but show me it's appearance first!
No legendaries. They are open and mess things up here.
No healing items. You can heal your Pokemon after your battle at the Pokemon Center.

No mega evolution. Some reason as legendaries.

The Sign Up/Form~
Name:
Pokemon In PC:
Looks:
Other:

My Form:
Name: Gavin
Pokemon In Party: Leafeon, Ninetales, Blaziken, Snorlax, Alakazam, and Abomasnow
Pokemon in PC: Wiggytuff, Pidgeot, Lopunny, Ludicolo, Grovyle, and Arlmado
Looks: 6'5 with brown hair, green necklace, green cap, blue shorts, and yellow and white striped shoes.
Other: None

Last edited:
Name: Finion Charles
Pokemon In Party: Pachirisu, Monferno, Politoed, Toxicroak, Tropius(Shiny), Garchomp
Pokemon In PC: Sceptile, Flareon, Lairon, Flygon, Milotic
Looks: 5'9 with mousy brown, slightly wavy hair down to his shoulders, Grey fedora and square glasses, black button up T-shirt and dark jeans

Are abilities and items allowed?

Name: Finion Charles
Pokemon In Party: Pachirisu, Monferno, Politoed, Toxicroak, Tropius(Shiny), Garchomp
Pokemon In PC: Sceptile, Flareon, Lairon, Flygon, Milotic
Looks: 5'9 with mousy brown, slightly wavy hair down to his shoulders, Grey fedora and square glasses, black button up T-shirt and dark jeans

Are abilities and items allowed?
Abitties are secret too. Items:
No

Accepted

Oops! I accidentally asked for permission on that Google Docs thing! xD

If you get a request from 6audreydog6@gmail.com, feel free to decline it. lol

This RP sounds really cool, but I'm already part of, like, 986754324545768700653456, sooo...

Name: Flame
Pokemon In Party: Greninja, Sylveon, Noivern, Houndoom, Pikachu, and Buizel
Pokemon In PC: To many to say, but he wont use them
Looks: Light blue pants, light red shirt, Red baseball cap, Dirty Blond hair, white
Other: He has a girlfriend named Mal and he supports him and he supprts her. They both have very strong pokemon. Here is the trainer cards for them both. (btw pretend Mega houndoom is regular, i got lazy to change it)
Flame Trainer Card.png
Mal's Trainer Card.png

Name: Flame
Pokemon In Party: Greninja, Sylveon, Noivern, Houndoom, Pikachu, and Buizel
Pokemon In PC: To many to say, but he wont use them
Looks: Light blue pants, light red shirt, Red baseball cap, Dirty Blond hair, white
Other: He has a girlfriend named Mal and he supports him and he supprts her. They both have very strong pokemon. Here is the trainer cards for them both. (btw pretend Mega houndoom is regular, i got lazy to change it)
View attachment 369611 View attachment 369610
K, accepted. I though this is dead....

I will put my roleplay links in my signature.