• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Battle Frontier (we're ready to roll)

[size=18pt] Status: Accepting Battles and Members (must read the entire first post)[/size]​

Hello, I'm. Andinator and welcome to the first step in my frontier. Each member that you defeat, you will receive a symbol after you PM the member you defeated. However, there are special rules that apply for each facility, therefore there are no set rules. as on facility could say yes to legendaries while the other says no. To get the bronze symbol of every member, you must first have defeated Port Captain Andy's Bronze team (yup, we each have a different team for each symbol challenge with the exception of Port Captain who will have rule changes). To receive a silver symbol, you must defeat Andy's Silver Team which can only be challenged when every members bronze team have been defeated by you and have gotten there bronze symbol. And to get a gold pass, you must have received the silver symbol of every member.

Anyways, heres a brief description of the members and their facilities

Title: Palace Maiden Krystal
Battle Frontier Title: Amazon of the Battle Frontier
PC name: bubblewrap
Battle Facility: Battle Palace
Availabilty: Random
System: PBR
Symbol: Balance Symbol
Prize: 5 Battle Points
Main Pokemon: Blaiziken
FC: 1075-4900-2801
special rules: no ubers, more to come
facility construction completeness: 5% not ready yet at all

30mpcns.png

Title: Port Captain Andy
Battle Frontier Title: Tactician of the Battle Frontier
PC name: Andinator
Battle Facility: Battle Port (Lagoon Colloseum)
Availability: on weekends
Symbol: Chess Symbol
Prize: 7 Battle Points
FC: 4081-9281-5812
special rules: double battle. level 30-50 rule, no 3rd evolution allowed (that oughta shake things up), 3 pokemon rule, must beat this facility b4 u can face others, no pokemon with a base stat of 600 or up, 20 second time limit
facility construction completeness: 75% (need to work on team for gold symbol)
i dont have any clause because items, etc are part of strategy, which is what my facility is about

f_JakeTrainerm_68e89bb.png

Title: Temple Leader Jake
Battle Frontier Title: Collector of the Battle Frontier
PC name: Master Gamer 491
Battle Facility: Battle Temple (Waterfall Colloseum)
Availability: Random
Symbol: Aggression Symbol
Prize: 7 Battle Points
Main Pokemon: Porygon-Z
FC: 0087-4224-8448
special rules: single battle, ubers allowed, lvl 50 all, hax clause
facility construction completeness: 65% (up and running but not updated and information unready)

Title: Park Owner James
Battle Frontier Title: Breeder of the Battle Frontier
PC name: Mac_Mini
Battle Facility: Battle Park
System: D\P
Symbol: Compasion Symbol
Prize: 10 Battle Points
Main Pokemon: Togekiss
FC: I'll post it later
special rules: single battle, lv 15 all
facility construction completeness:75%

Title: Mirage Master Adam
Battle Frontier Title: Mercenary of the Battle Frontier
PC name: Snowpanther
Battle Facility: Battle Mirage
System: D\P
Symbol: Mythbuster Symbol
Prize: 14 Battle Points
Main Pokemon: Salamence
FC: 0388 1962 8361
special rules: single battle, hax clause
facility construction completeness:75%

2ch3tas.png

Title: Gladitorous Ceaser Derek
Battle Frontier Title: Mastermind of the Battle Frontier
PC name: "not yet revealed to the public"
Battle Facility: Battle Gladitorous
Availibility: Random
System: Pearl
Symbol: Meteor Symbol
Prize: 18 Battle Points
FC: "only revealed to those who beat all other members"
special rules: basic LV 50 battle, must have defeated every other member first

THERE ARE ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT AND THIS IS HOW YOU GET IT:
To get the 4th  spot, you must: have a DPPt game, have posted your battle facility, your name (ill come up with your title) your FC, and at least one form of contact other than forum.
To get the 7th spot, you must fufill the requirements above as well as have beaten every member from 1 to 6's gold team (so you will need a ds game and a PBR).
To get the 9th spot, you must have defeated every members rainbow team

Challengers/ Symbols Earned:
PokemonCrazy/ Chess Symbol
Henly/ None
MEMBER SUMMARIES​
Palace Maiden Krystal:
This member holds the first spot of the PC battle frontier. Though getting her gold symbol is required to become a member, battling her is optional and can be skipped. However, if you would like to test whether or not you have a balance of skill, I suggest you battle her.

Port Captain Andy:
This member of the Frontier trained differently from others in the fact that he trained by studying instead of experience. And that studying has proven useful for him in battle. His rules make the challenger use their brain instead of aggression. He holds the 2nd of the 8 Frontier Spots.

Temple Leader Jake:
Though the youngest of the group, he is also much more aggressive than the first member. He became the 3rd Frontier spot to challenge your ability to change their tactic.

Park Owner James:
This member will challenge your ability to breed. His pokemon have have been well taken care of and if you wish to beat him, you better too. He holds the 5th spot.

Mirage Master Adam:
If you've made it this far, you've come a long way. But that doesnt mean that this battle will be an easy ride. though he shares Jake's aggression, his pokemon are not only well picked but also well trained. if you wish to defeat him, dream on. he holds the 6th Frontier spot.

Gladitorous Caesar Derek:
He is the strongest member of the current members. You've already tested out your skills of tactics, aggression, breeding, and control with the previous members, but do your skils rival his. Challenge him to find out. He holds the 8th Spot!!

You must wait 24 hours before you can challenge the same frontier brain again except for when your trying to get you're frontier pass from me. you must also battle these members in order (unless one of the facilities is down). also, you can drop out at any time by PMing my (which means that if you continue you have to start all over). but if you hold any gold symbols, you get the rank right above the most recent one you received. You may have also realize that some of us have rainbow symbols ready. well, if you want any of those, youll have to PM me when you have all the gold symbols to find out how to get one

Arranged Battles:
Twinky vs. Master Gamer 491>4th Frontier Spot>Saturday>3-6

Additonal Credits:
Rayn-Shyu: Mugshots
Henly: Prizes

Shop
Rare Candy: 64 BP
A Random Shiny Pokemon: 128 BP
A Starter of your choice: 86 BP
Japan Shiny Regigigas-UT Adamant LV100: 75 BP
Japan Movie Darkrai-Modest LV66: 50 BP
Japan Movie Darkrai-UT Bold LV50: 75 BP
Japan Movie Regigigas-UT Modest LV100: 75 BP
Movie Shaymin-UT Modest Level 50: 150 BP
WCS Milotic-UT Timid LV50: 200 BP
Shiny Darkrai-UT Modest High IVs LV50: 300 BP
Alamos Darkrai-UT Jolly LV50: 125 BP
Alamos Darkrai-UT Mild LV50: 125 BP
Alamos Darkrai-UT Hasty LV50: 125 BP
Shiny Ranger Manaphy-UT Lax LV1: 190 BP
Hayley Ranch Phione-Adamant LV51: 140 BP
Hayley Ranch Shroomish-UT Jolly LV45: 90 BP
Hayley Ranch Finneon-UT Mild LV35: 90 BP
Hayley Ranch Miltank-UT Calm LV48: 90 BP
Hayley Ranch Tangela-UT Naughty LV1: 90 BP
Hayley Ranch Ponyta-UT Naughty LV16: 90 BP
Hayley Ranch Staravia-UT Jolly LV23: 90 BP
GAMESTP Deoxys-UT Timid LV50: 130 BP
PKtopia Pikachu-UT Hardy LV10: 80 BP
TRU Dragonite-UT Mild LV50: 160 BP
Saikyou Dragonite-UT Mild LV50: 150 BP
Baba Flygon-UT Naive LV50: 200 BP
McDonald's Pikachu-UT Bashful LV20: 200 BP
ANIV Raikou-UT Quirky LV70: 110 BP
Japan MATTLE Ho-oh-UT Modest LV70: 100 BP
Japan Shiny Faraway Island Mew-UT Lonely LV30: 140 BP
Aura Mew-Hasty LV28: 60 BP
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi-UT Lax LV5: 170 BP
Japan Shiny Birth Island Deoxys-Lonely LV35: 135 BP

NOTE: IF A MISTAKE IS MADE, THE CHALLENGER AUTOMATICALLY GETS 10 BP

Upcoming Prizes
Dragonic Charmander (with Outrage and Dragon Dance): 150 BP
Dirty Squirtle (Muddy Water and Mud Sport): 150 BP
Super Bulbasaur (with Leaf Storm): 143 BP

SRRY THE SHOP IS SO LOW. BUT WE WILL HAVE MORE RPIZES LATER.YOU MAY ALSO DONATE A PRIZE IF YOU WANT

BP Record:
PokemonCrazy: 7 BP
Henly: 0 BP

it can be ironic to note that the mastermind of the Battle frontier and the Tactician of the battle Frontier( the First two members, are actually the hardest to beat and are the last member to face and the origina lfirst member to face) are also the Co-creator and the Creator respectively

i'd like to take the 4th spot.
battle facility: Battle Mountain
name: Daniel
FC: 5455-6474-4547
contact info: myspace.com/danieloforb

i no i didnt post this, but to test you, master gamer will battle you. he holds the 3rd spot so you beat him and your in. since your challenging solely for a position, you can skip me and krystal

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Might I ask why "Starter of your Choice" and "WSHMKR Jirachi" are worth so much more than most of your irreplaceable event pokemon? XD

Starters with no movesets are really easy to come across, meanwhile the Untouched Japanese Darkrai is irreplaceable at this point in time. I'd like to point out that cloned pokemon are regarded as hacked pokemon here.. and that so long as the person knows it was cloned I can't do anything to stop you from giving it to them

i no i didnt post this
A couple of things about that post:
Watch your grammar a bit; capitalize I and spell out the word know. Looks neater on the forum if you're planning on running a thread that will be this large.
If you didn't type it, who did? Is this based on another forum?

With all of that out of the way... sorry to sound so critical, but it's part of my job here XD
I want to say good luck with the frontier and also offer my own breeding services for prizes.
Upcoming Prizes
Dragonic Charmander (with Outrage and Dragon Dance): 150 BP

I can mass produce Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush as well, for whatever few people may prefer Dragon Rush. I'd like to know what I could get in return for my breeding though :p

i dunno, master gamer, one of the members, was the one who donated these and he gave them the price. but ill change the starter of your choice to 86 BP

you misunderstand. cause the shop things were contributed by one of the members (the "colector of the battle frontier") i did create the thread tho

I was wondering if, because my WiFi is down, I might be able to go into a queue type of situation? Stand in line to see if my WiFi will work again before actually officially becoming part of the squad? If so, I think I'd love to apply; I even made myself a symbol and a sprite as a person. However, against the gran, my symbol is more of a gym badge.

I'd love to hear back from you soon. (:

Well, I don't know. First of all, "Twinky" is already gonna try to apply for the 4th spot. and then for the 7th spot, you actually have to beat members 1-6. And to be the 9th spot, you must defeat every member in the rainbow challenge. But you would have known that if you read the rules