1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS baratron told me my old team sucks(it was getting old) so i made a new one

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by Craze, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Tyranitar-crunch,earthquake,stone edge,hyperbeam If anything needs to be fixed can u guys tell me(instead of saying it sucks) thanks :)

Dragonite-Draco Meteor,fly,fire punch,outrage

Milotic-Hydro pump,ice beam,attract,aqua ring

Houndoom-crunch,flamethrower,thunderfang,will-o-wisp

leafeon-leaf blade,grass whistle,dig,quick attack

Gengar-hypnosis,nightmare,dream eater,toxic

i read the basics of a competitive party so maybe it help

2. first of all line it up like this:

Pokemon@Item
    Nature
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

natures and items would be nice and very helpful.

Tyranitar- loose Hyper beam wont do it much good anymore seeings how the move classifications now.

Dragonite-Switch to physical-
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dargon Claw/Outrage
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch

and make some better moves of stat raising moves like Nasty Plot on Houndoom or something along that line. Watch the gramar.

3. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I might actually make spelling "lose" and "loose" a bannable offense soon. >=O

4. Also, quit taking my job. I'm the one who says to fix the layout. And saying to fix the grammar, when you can't even spell grammar. What do I have here?

Anywho, Craze, please do put it into the proper format. It makes it very easy. And don't forget to list the Nature, Ability, and EVs. It'll be much better.

5. I'm sorry my computer jeys stick sometimes on my laptop.

6. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Devostator001, you're not doing much to help your case. Don't you read what you're posting before you post it?

7. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Okay, n00bing you until you do.