• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Bakugan RP

00f.

Yeah, Bakugan. That Game. The one series that I still like from 5 years.

Bakugan is a Anime/Game about Magical creatures known as "Bakugan", They are from the world Vestroia, where The Elements resided. Earth, Wind, Light, Dark, Water, and Fire. (Pyrus, Darkus, Haos, Aquos, Sub-Terra, Ventus.) Each Player has three Bakugan in their Main pile, Three Gate cards, and Three Ability Cards. Onto the Character Sheetz

Name:
Main Element:
Secondary Element:
Attire:
Personality:
Other:

Name:
Element:
Looks:
Personality:
Other

Name: Yin Pantarei (Pan-en-Ta-Rei)
Partner: Darkus Leonidas (Evolves into Omega Leonidas)
Main Element: Darkus
Secondary Element: Ventus
Attire: She has Black Smooth Hair that falls to the middle of her back, while keeping some of it On her side. She wears a Cut-off Black and Yellow Jacket, with a Dark grey Undershirt. She wears Black Jeans with a Green Bakugan-Holster. She keeps her Launcher on the Opposite side of the Holster. Her Launcher looks as the normal launcher, but Green.
Personality: She usually keeps to herself, but will occasionally Say something. Once you get to know her, she'll open up to you.
Other: "What...?"

Name: Leonidas (Omega Leonidas
Owner: Yin
Element: Darkus
Looks: He appears to be a Black dragon with the occasional Purple. He is known for being born directly from the Doom Dimension, but his gate Card shows him as Haos.
Personality: He is a Cold, Battle hardened Veteran, Only showing a soft spot to Yin. he has an Extreme hatred for other Bakugan.
Other: "Darkus 4 da win"

Attachments

• Darkus_Omega_Leonidas_Bakugan.png
    Darkus_Omega_Leonidas_Bakugan.png
    599.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Mnkjbkbkjbkjbkjlbklbkjlblkjbnkjbnkbnkjbk.png
    Mnkjbkbkjbkjbkjlbklbkjlblkjbnkjbnkbnkjbk.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2018-11-02 at 9.48.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-02 at 9.48.49 AM.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
i would like to join but i have a question, is my character allowed to have a partner bakugan such as Hammer Gorem or Tigrerra?

Okay thank you!

Name:
Chloe Hozuki
Partner: Blade Tigrerra
Main Element: Haos
Secondary Element: Subterra
Attire: beautiful long blonde hair that's tied up into a high ponytail with bangs styled into blunt fringes, big brown eyes with long and thick lashes, she has fair skin, and is about 5'6". Wears a pale pink hoodie crop top that's ends mid stomach, high waisted blue skin tight denim shorts, black knee high socks and while high tops. She has a white bakugan holster and a pastel pink launcher.
Personality: very sweet and optimistic, and has a sweet smile that can light up anybody's day. She's a bit bratty and spoiled the first time you meet her but she's actually an amazing friend and will do anything to make the people she cares about smile. But other brawlers don't take her seriously due to the fact she just looks like a peppy girl, but what they don't know is that along with her Haos Blade Tigrerra, Chloe dominates the field.
Other: Chloe was born in America but she had to move to Japan

Name: Blade Tigrerra
Owner: Chloe Hozuki
Element: Haos
Looks: Tigrerra, stands on her two hind legs and is very tall, and she is white with black stripes and her blades are golden
Personality: unlike her owner, Tigrerra is quiet and only talks when she's alone with Chloe, and she's way too over protective of Chloe and is always ready to be used by her owner, she feels pride and joy everytime Chloe takes her out and helps strike fear into their opponents
Other: .........

(I hope this is okay)

Okay thank you!

Name:
Chloe Hozuki
Partner: Blade Tigrerra
Main Element: Haos
Secondary Element: Subterra
Attire: beautiful long blonde hair that's tied up into a high ponytail with bangs styled into blunt fringes, big brown eyes with long and thick lashes, she has fair skin, and is about 5'6". Wears a pale pink hoodie crop top that's ends mid stomach, high waisted blue skin tight denim shorts, black knee high socks and while high tops. She has a white bakugan holster and a pastel pink launcher.
Personality: very sweet and optimistic, and has a sweet smile that can light up anybody's day. She's a bit bratty and spoiled the first time you meet her but she's actually an amazing friend and will do anything to make the people she cares about smile. But other brawlers don't take her seriously due to the fact she just looks like a peppy girl, but what they don't know is that along with her Haos Blade Tigrerra, Chloe dominates the field.
Other: Chloe was born in America but she had to move to Japan

Name: Blade Tigrerra
Owner: Chloe Hozuki
Element: Haos
Looks: Tigrerra, stands on her two hind legs and is very tall, and she is white with black stripes and her blades are golden
Personality: unlike her owner, Tigrerra is quiet and only talks when she's alone with Chloe, and she's way too over protective of Chloe and is always ready to be used by her owner, she feels pride and joy everytime Chloe takes her out and helps strike fear into their opponents
Other: .........

(I hope this is okay)
Accepted.

Name: Lex Alastor
Partner: Tuskor
Main Element: Subterra
Secondary Element: Aquos
Attire: Tall, around 183 cm (6 ft), and muscular. Has fair skin, wears a brown leather jacket and a blue undershirt, brown jeans and dark blue shoes. Has a short brown mohawk and brown eyes, hair usually hidden underneath a grey flat cap. He has an orange Bakugan holster and an orange Launcher.
Personality: Lex is gentle to friends although his appearance is rather intimidating to strangers. Bit skeptical of strangers and vicious in a fight, has slight anger issues but usually keeps his cool. Can be rather destructive when he can't control his anger and it is best to leave him alone when he gets angry. He is incredibly kind to children and can take a lot from them.
Other: N/A

Name: Tuskor
Owner: Lex Alastor
Element: Subterra
Looks: An armored elephant-like Bakugan with large ears, four tusks, a massive trunk with four spikes on the tip and a tail with a needle on the tip.
Personality: Tuskor is a gentle giant, preferring to solve fights by making an agreement rather than through combat. She is not a pushover though and battles to the bitter end against any foe, big or small. She is quite knowledgeable about most things and is always happy to giv advice.
Other: N/A

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Yess I love bakugan, and really miss it. Glad I'm not the only one.
Name: Wake Nelson
Partner: Nastix
Main Element: Aquos
Secondary Element: Haos
Attire: Has died dark cyan hair that is never styled. He has it medium length for guys hair. Wears and a navy blue sweatshirt. He wears blue jeans and black sneakers
Personality: Wake is really laid back, and doesn't really care what happens, until he starts brawling. He becomes less like a soft stream and more like the raging rapids in battle. Other than that though he will just go with the flow and do whatever his friends are doing. Not one to lose his cool and will be pretty much fine with anything, except losing. His brawling is more forceful and offense based.
Other: He is human

Name: Nastix
Owner: Wake Nelson
Element: Aquos
Looks: He is a slug like bakugan who kind of revolting to most people, but Wake found him and didn't care about his looks.
Personality: Unlike his partner, Nastix is very high strung and usually has a plan for everything. Gives Wake a routine to follow and a sort of structure to his day. Only time he is actually able to let go is in a brawl because he trusts Wake and his crazy battling style because it always works for some reason.
Other: He is a bakugan

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
So how true are we staying to the physical game and how true are we staying to the anime. Since I didn't see any other brawls on the rp yet, I'm just not sure which rules we are including and which ones we aren't. They aren't super different, but I'm just trying to check things like "will I have to evolve to get Nastix on the field and stuff like that."

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
If I don't have too then I'll tone down his g-power to make it more reasonable. If I do, then that's also fine but you're getting a whole 1220 Gs.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I do plan on making Wake lose either this one or the next one to take his confidence down a peg. It might make more sense if he loses to Yin because of Leo, but we'll see how this goes.

I have a question or two. Are we using special shots like in the first video game and do the special effects of Gate Cards apply like swapping G-Power?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
One other thing, can we use ability cards that aren't actually in the game. I have one in mind that's perfect for the situation and I'm thinking that it's one only aquos freezer can use. But I don't want to change anything you had in mind when you created this.

One other thing, can we use ability cards that aren't actually in the game. I have one in mind that's perfect for the situation and I'm thinking that it's one only aquos freezer can use. But I don't want to change anything you had in mind when you created this.
If you're talking about Freeze Jail, that's Haos only. The other ability card that Freezes has is Anti-Darkus and that only works with Pyrus Freezes against a Darkus bakugan

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
If you're talking about Freeze Jail, that's Haos only. The other ability card that Freezes has is Anti-Darkus and that only works with Pyrus Freezes against a Darkus bakugan
No, I was going to try and get away with a more toned down version, where it can only be used by aquos. I know it doesn't technically exist in the anime or the game, that's why I thought I'd ask. I was gonna call it Frozen Boost, and it would only nullify an ability card. There are other ability cards that can do this, but I had that question anyway and I thought this would be a good time to ask.

Question, since I assume that we can only use one Red, Green and Blue Ability Card in each brawl, how do the Red Cards work that are Double Input or Timebreakers?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Just forcing two people to brawl for my own amusement. No big deal.

Also spectators can watch if they have a gate card to say field open, which is what I'm planning to make Wake do.